It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid Vaccines Are Killing One in Every 800 Over 60

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

It is allegedly the family was paid off.

I don't know about any of that. What I do know after checking in periodically.

After "fainting"

That woman went from an active social media account.

To dead to the world. And everyone knows I don't play mainstream charades.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

It is allegedly the family was paid off.

I don't know about any of that. What I do know after checking in periodically.

After "fainting"

That woman went from an active social media account.

To dead to the world. And everyone knows I don't play mainstream charades.

There's no proof of life period.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeah asabuv has pointed to the first and obvious lie that should be all any one needs.

Except it's just not true. There is nothing, anywhere saying that someone with a fainting disorder can't be a nurse.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

It may be true that nurses deal with situations that would cause me to
pass right the heck out. And they get used to dealing with it. So ya
I'll agree with you she was a nurse. So I'll give reason up on that one.

Note the example please.
edit on 5-8-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   

a reply to: chr0naut

In fact, what in these statistics specifically identifies the vaccines as cause?

A doctor and a GD virologist you forever un reasonable sceptic.

There are lots of doctors and virologists who disagree strongly with the things these two are saying. What makes these two special?

This woman Tiffany Dover died from the get go. And still you believe
what the cover up enables you to believe. Even in the face of all
the evidence and obvious cover ups ever since. Because of only
one thing. Your ego!

Debunked ages ago: Tiffany Dover: Tennessee Nurse Who Fainted After COVID-19 Vaccination Is Not Dead

I just want you to answer one simple question please. Yes or no.

Do you even believe depopulation is something the people running
this world would attempt?

In the main, no.

The people running the world are largely greedy and very wealthy.

Their money is worthless if nobody gives it any value, so an economic reset is not going to be in their favor. It is going to wipe out the value of their existing wealth. If the dollar is worthless, and they own lots of dollars, then they are instantly poor.

Additionally, if there is no-one to purchase their goods and services, then they also cannot make money legitimately. Dead people don't consume.

And, of course, they can claim as much land as they want in a depopulated world, but who takes the garbage out, mows the lawns and keeps the lights on, and the water coming out of the taps, and who stocks the supermarket shelves, and supplies all the nice foods, and who does the science and provides the medicine to keep their aging carcasses in motion?

Only kooks think that the world will be better if they wipe people out.

edit on 5/8/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 05:28 PM
link   

You get nothing till you answer the question don't waste your time.

Oh wait I missed it good on you

EXACTLY

And, of course, they can claim as much land as they want in a depopulated world, but who takes the garbage out, mows the lawns and keeps the lights on, and the water coming out of the taps, and who stocks the supermarket shelves, and supplies all the nice foods, and who does the science and provides the medicine to keep their aging carcasses in motion?

You really can't imagine the obvious answers?

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 05:30 PM
link   

The target age governments and corporations want to get rid of, are those who are 65+.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2

originally posted by: chr0naut

So, all other deaths, for all other reasons except COVID-19, are entirely due only to the vaccines?

Where have I heard this line of argument before?

v1rtu0s0?

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   

The whole plandemic was designed to kill off the aging population in the first place.

The first bonus of the shots was to kill off as many of the stragglers as they could.

I'm not sure that many people have realised the magnitude of what has happened in the last couple of years but I would place it akin to Genocide.

Endorsed by your friendly politicians and millionaire "medical experts".

Make it stop.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Their money is worthless if nobody gives it any value, so an economic reset is not going to be in their favor. It is going to wipe out the value of their existing wealth. If the dollar is worthless, and they own lots of dollars, then they are instantly poor.

AI Bots slaves allowed to stay on in their service you seem to purposely
make it sound absurd. Even in the face of all the other issues coming
down on the world. As if a planet that they get to repopulate isn't worth
all the money of this world? That seems so niave to me.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   

In fact, what in these statistics specifically identifies the vaccines as cause?

There are lots of doctors and virologists who disagree strongly with the things these two are saying. What makes these two special?

one thing. Your ego!

Debunked ages ago: Tiffany Dover: Tennessee Nurse Who Fainted After COVID-19 Vaccination Is Not Dead

In the main, no.

Additionally, if there is no-one to purchase their goods and services, then they also cannot make money legitimately. Dead people don't consume.

Msm / soros / gates funded article doesn't count. There's no proof of life. Where is she at now? Why did her FB stop getting updated in 2020? Why is her husband's marital status single now?

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   

AI Bots slaves allowed to stay on in their service you seem to purposely
make it sound absurd. Even in the face of all the other issues coming
down on the world. As if a planet that they get to repopulate isn't worth
all the money of this world? That seems so niave to me.

Imagine this hypothetical: That you are an utter $#ite (and you know it, to the point where you actually want to kill pretty much all other people) and you repopulate the world based upon yourself...

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   

It may be up to us to realize some people are better off left to believe
everything is hunky dory and the world is full loving beautiful people.

That none of which ever meant to bomb a kindergarten.

The world, it takes all kinds.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Imagine this hypothetical: That you are an utter $#ite (and you know it, to the point where you actually want to kill pretty much all other people) and you repopulate the world based upon yourself...

First I would have to have the money and power and group think
to even consider it. Oh wait some have done that many times over.

Then I would simply have to be a psychopath.

WTF is so unbelievable?

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

one thing. Your ego!

In the main, no.

Msm / soros / gates funded article doesn't count. There's no proof of life. Where is she at now? Why did her FB stop getting updated in 2020? Why is her husband's marital status single now?

I don't suppose you have ever been on the receiving end of social media harassment?

I have deleted my Facebork page before, for much less. And, of course, Facebork pages aren't deleted by dead people. Nor do others have the logon authority to do so. So the deletion is more a proof of life than a site that is never updated.

As an example, my son, who passed away from cancer, still has a Facebook page, which has all sorts of memorabilia of his life.

I suppose you would never think. of such things unless you are in the situation.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That's 'dead' right. The baby boomers spent their time in the trenches as a multi-skilled workforce carrying the global economy to great heights and now they are retiring from the game. But they are not getting a gold watch. Politicians all over the developed world have been complaining about their increasing obsolescence for the last 10 years. 2022 marks the end of their active participation.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   

First I would have to have the money and power and group think
to even consider it. Oh wait some have done that many times over.

Then I would simply have to be a psychopath.

WTF is so unbelievable?

Sure it is believable. So is the case that it is bunk conspiracy theory that has never happened, and you are living proof that it hasn't.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 06:14 PM
link   

As an example, my son, who passed away from cancer, still has a Facebook page, which has all sorts of memorabilia of his life.

Man that did grab hold of my heart Chro I didn't know that.
I pray you've found peace again. Truly

But also my wife passed at just 51 and her page remains I
add new love songs and leave her messages with the hope
the she reads them some day in a more perfect world. I
would never take it down and doubt if I even could. But
Facebook absolutely could. With one call to silicon valley
or even one text. And funny thing is that's how fast her
account disappeared.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

one thing. Your ego!

In the main, no.

I don't suppose you have ever been on the receiving end of social media harassment?

I have deleted my Facebork page before, for much less. And, of course, Facebork pages aren't deleted by dead people. Nor do others have the logon authority to do so. So the deletion is more a proof of life than a site that is never updated.

I suppose you would never think. of such things unless you are in the situation.

Wrong, it would be very easy to prove she is alive. The media reason is bs, she was in front of the world for the first shot, now she's shy about media? Get out. You have zero evidence beyond fabricated big pharma funded sources. She's not alive.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 06:26 PM
link   

And let's just completely ignore the fact that her death certificate
just happened to pop up online all of this with in days. Then we
saw that "debunked" as some whacky online conspiracy against
vaccines. I mean WTF that is not cool!

Buhahahahaha I mean how do you make this sh!t up?

I thought we were the ones who entertained "Conspiracy theory"?
Talk about stealing some ones thunder cheese and rice.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join