It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spike damages heart. This is scientifically proven.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: tacoman101

"Hours"?!!!! No.

Anyway, I am "refraining" so I'll leave you to it.

Nice back peddle. You got caught in multiple lies and then decided to flee the thread.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

No. Just "refraining" by popular request as I'm not watching the vid.

As for fleeing the thread, see above.

As the OP seems to have disappeared, what's the point anyway?

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Just because he is gone does not change the validity of the subject. His post was not removed as to continue the thread. He was not removed till sometime today. How do i know this? Because i was using his post to link to a few people i was sharing this with.

For someone with no time you sure do seem to have alot of it.

first post was between 12:36 PM and 01:13 PM
01:17 PM
01:28 PM
01:36 PM
01:48 PM
01:57 PM
02:58 PM
03:33 PM
03:48 PM
04:21 PM
04:34 PM
04:44 PM
05:00 PM
05:12 PM
05:13 PM
05:18 PM
05:19 PM
05:29 PM
05:45 PM
05:45 PM
last post at 06:02 PM
edit on 30-7-2022 by tacoman101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Sorry. Apologies for having a different opinion.

So after insulting and driving out a new poster over an issue which is of extreme importance to look into, you come up with this?

This should have been your original response and in future, if you don't like the subject matter and/or have no willingness to add a well thought out rebuttle then why not just scroll past?

You, and a few others who got the vaccines are never done going on about it and saying "see, I'm fine" but some people weren't fine. I'm glad you are ok, but please have some compassion and let those who are trying to figure it out do so.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   

a reply to: Randyvine2

Oh. Calling me a "village idiot" is not an insult?

FFS.

It is but so is making cliched, sarcastic comments about "anti vaxxers" toward the op and not even going through the material presented.

I will be scrolling past yours and a few other's posts from now on. I am interested in understanding how covid and subsequent mandates have been weaponized against our society. It's just too bad the lot of you feel the need to derail other people's inquiries into these important subjects.

Don't agree with a post? Then add your data to support your case then let it move on.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

I drove the OP out?!!!

No idea where or why he or she went.

But seems anyone who does not share the anti vax religion gets hammered.

I have never pushed the vax, I dislike Trump and post my opinions about him on various threads. That doesn't make me a Dem.

I have always been pro choice about the vax and have never supported mandates for it.

People just make assumptions and label me a pro pharma shill, etc.

I'm fed up with posters spamming the site with lies and false claims. Not just about the vax.

Is all.

Anyway, am refraining due to popular request.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

What's worse, this important information, which could literally save lives, is not even being discussed. That's the real problem. Instead, we are discussing who insulted who and who ignored what data.

I was hoping some of our more medically competent members could point me in the right direction. I work with silicon and copper, not flesh and blood. I can understand the basics, but I depend on others to keep me grounded when it comes to medical stuff. That's why I made that first post: the poster you replied to has demonstrated an absolute refusal to even discuss the subject and I for one will no longer play his game.

That was the true beauty of the "old" ATS; I pray we can get some of it back. We're going to need it if I am right.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   

No. Just "refraining" by popular request as I'm not watching the vid.

Ya I heard you missed me I'm back! I brought my pencil.

This seems to be a bit psychological on point.

You do realize you're the only one making a nuisance of themselves right?

So what is the point if you don't want to watch the damn
video and why don't you want to there in?

Are you afraid of what it might do to you?

Here's a synopsis partner

The video describes thoroughly how the spike destroys heart muscles.
edit on 30-7-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I personally would love some more information on this. The correlation the OP was trying to make does seem to make alot of sense. I mean the AHA found that the spike protein does cause damage to the heart, if thats the case then what does the shot do to you when your body is literally turned into a spike producing factory and is flooded with it way beyond normal viral loads.
edit on 30-7-2022 by tacoman101 because: missed a n

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

The thread is not about me. That's why I acceded to your request that I "refrain".

So, please refrain from me living in your head, and, so long.

Be seeing you.
edit on 30-7-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Alright amigo I know this is bad and I wish to God it wasn't happening.

Be well
edit on 30-7-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: tacoman101
...what does the shot do to you when your body is literally turned into a spike producing factory and is flooded with it way beyond normal viral loads.

Do you even know what normal viral loads are or how many spikes the shots produce?

This is the same type of fallacy posted in the OP.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Please enlighten me. Because the way i understand it, that's what the vaccines command their cells to do... create viral fragments by the billions everyday day after day. Until it wears off and you need another shot to continue the process.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I mean the AHA found that the spike protein does cause damage to the heart, if thats the case then what does the shot do to you when your body is literally turned into a spike producing factory and is flooded with it way beyond normal viral loads.

I'm still not convinced that the vaccine produces more of the spike protein than the virus would. Remember that a virus is self-replicating; a spike protein is not. I did catch a blurb about the spike protein produced by (or included in) the vaccines may be slightly different from the actual spike protein. I didn't catch it all, but that is a possibility: a difference which does not affect antibody production itself, but which does more effectively trigger that "allergic" response in the heart.

I guess I need to go back and listen again. And once again, I'll lament: I wish people would write this stuff down instead of everything being on video. We live in a very lazy society.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Understandable, However are they accounting for the multiple shots/boosters you need to keep the infection at bay? I mean is the body designed to have the spike protein in it for life? Because from the way things have played out, it seems you'll always need another shot. I understand this virus is self replicating and the amount that is needed to cause a massive infection depends on the original viral load/your current immune system state. This should only happen for a period of time and not for the rest of your life. So how do we know how the body will react to having this spike protein in it for what seems to be forever?

Remember that a virus is self-replicating; a spike protein is not.

Isn't that the point of the mrna vax? to command your cells to create the spike protein to stimulate your immune system? I mean you're right, the spike is not self replicating but your body is commanded to create them.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I know a lot of people especially young men who took Pfizer and got heart problems which seems permanent.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   

However are they accounting for the multiple shots/boosters you need to keep the infection at bay?

Now, that's a very good point! If the body is invaded by a virus, it is supposed to destroy that virus and the deeds are done. However, all of the boosters would equate to a continual series of infections, and the fact that people still get the virus after being "vaccinated" (even admitted by the government and the manufacturers now) means the "vaccine" does not create a substantial defense.

Isn't that the point of the mrna vax? to command your cells to create the spike protein to stimulate your immune system?

Yes, but there are a finite number of mRNA molecules in a dose. Once they are used to create a spike protein, they are discarded in the process; that's just how mRNA works. So at best, assuming 100% efficiency, you'll have a 1:1 ratio of spike protein molecules compared to mRNA fragments injected.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Good enough for me lol. Thank you for your responses. It's nice to have a actual mature conversation for once on this site.

I had no idea it was only a 1:1 creation. The things i've read have only said "once the spike proteins are created the mrna is broke down by proteasomes. Then they are bound to something called MHC-1 and presented on the outside of the cell to cytotoxic T-cells". They did not give a specific amount which lead me to think it was infinite until it wore off.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 05:05 PM
link   
The vaccines cause the cells to express the spike protein on their surface, where they remain until the cell is destroyed by the immune system. No different than the virus.

The big difference is that the vaccines have a set number of particles which will enter a set number of cells and so the number of spikes is that amount and no more. The virus replicates and the amount of spike proteins is unknown and depends on how quick the immune system can clear out the infection.

Here is an article that makes it sound like the spike proteins created by the vaccines are less harmful. I say take that with a grain of salt. Personally, I would just as well assume they are both the same but the numbers and the way the virus spreads make it worse.
Spike Protein Behavior

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Thank you. Theredneck already corrected me though. I'm more then able/willing to admit when i have had a misunderstanding.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join