It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spike damages heart. This is scientifically proven.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   
mRNA vaccine is dangerous because the body cannot produce immunity to lipid nanoparticles. So some lipid nanoparticles enter the heart and cause trouble there when cells make spikes

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

It's rarely permanent.

Yes, the infamous ABV condition kills the host and stops the heart damage dead in its tracks.

(ABV = Anything But Vaccine)

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: yomgua

The heart is a neurological masterpiece a massive bundle of nerves. Then consider all the trouble with the neurological issues that the makers dismissed as trivial. They seem to be steadily building as this doctor noticed.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: jidnum

Yes, I had noticed. You know what I meant.

And it wasn't that.

What you say is irrelevant.

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: macaronicaesar

We knew it was the spike 18 months ago.

If memory serves, the vaccine was only introduced 20-22 months ago. Then it took several months before we got a noticeable number of reports of the problems. So we suspected the spike protein was the problem maybe 18 months ago.

Suspicion is not knowing, however.

From a scientific standpoint, we knew that the "vaccine" appeared to be causing some clotting and heart issues. I mentioned shortly after that, that the issues seemed to mirror the virus itself, and that made me suspect that the spike protein might be the problem. I could not identify the mechanism that was causing heart issues from the "vaccine," however, so I could not say for certain that the spike protein was indeed the issue.

This study provides the missing link. Now I can say with some certainty that certain individuals have a sensitivity to the spike protein and this sensitivity can easily translate into heart disease if they take the "vaccines."

That's not a popular way of looking at it, but it is the scientific way. I was calling for studies like this 18 months ago to prove or disprove the correlation that was beginning to appear.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere
youre misunderstanding something important, the research data shows the spikes on virus cells does that damage, not the vaccine cell spikes, this is just more misinformation from conservative news media and social media.

Which research is that?

My understanding is that any cell exhibiting a spike protein will be marked for destruction.

How would the immune system differentiate between a spike on a virus, or a spike on a heart cell?

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: yomgua

mRNA vaccine is dangerous because the body cannot produce immunity to lipid nanoparticles.

Lipids (which are not nanoparticles) are simply fat molecules. If someone's immune system were to "protect" against lipids, they would die of malnutrition within a couple months.

The mRNA process works; that is the one good thing to come out of this fiasco. The problem is that the protein it produces to create immunity is the same protein that the virus uses to damage its victims. This study proves that.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: tacoman101
The vaccines cause the cells to express the spike protein on their surface, where they remain until the cell is destroyed by the immune system. No different than the virus.

The big difference is that the vaccines have a set number of particles which will enter a set number of cells and so the number of spikes is that amount and no more. The virus replicates and the amount of spike proteins is unknown and depends on how quick the immune system can clear out the infection.

Here is an article that makes it sound like the spike proteins created by the vaccines are less harmful. I say take that with a grain of salt. Personally, I would just as well assume they are both the same but the numbers and the way the virus spreads make it worse.
Spike Protein Behavior

The point missing in this discussion is that the synthetic mRNA in the injections was not formulated with Uracil. This makes the pharmacokinetics of the s-mRNA (s for synthetic) unknown. This false comparison with natural mRNA is ignorance at best, and willful dishonesty at worst. This is an apples and oranges comparison. s-mRNA has been found free floating in the blood 2 weeks post injection. Found in germatic center biopsies 2 months post injection. The research has not been done. It is the zombie mRNA that can't be broken down.

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: yomgua
mRNA vaccine is dangerous because the body cannot produce immunity to lipid nanoparticles. So some lipid nanoparticles enter the heart and cause trouble there when cells make spikes

This might be better phrased as:
"mRNA unnaturally packaged into lipid particles can cross the blood brain barrier and damage brain cells."

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Zenchuck

the synthetic mRNA in the injections was not formulated with Uracil

Could you expand on that? How can mRNA be formulated without uracil? Isn't that one of the four base pairs that makes up mRNA?

Legitimate question - just trying to understand.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

It's rarely permanent.

Yes, the infamous ABV condition kills the host and stops the heart damage dead in its tracks.

(ABV = Anything But Vaccine)

It's another lie. The world's most published cardiologist says its always serious. Myocarditis is so serious it requires immediate ER attention. If it's determined to be "mild" it's likely 20 years later you'll still be on a heart transplant list. Heart tissue damage never goes away and always increases the risk factor for cardiac arrest.

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 09:43 PM
link   
They were not comparing mRNA in that article.

The article you posted about mRNA said it was in the spot (germinal centers) where the immune system stores copies of pathogens, So it is true but it doesn't mean what you think it means.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 12:39 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

And is the source of the virus really relevant to whether or not you get the shot? It's not like the virus was made in order to sell you the shot. Unless of course you think that China was framed.

Actually it is just like the virus was made to sell you the jab and all the boosters. Problem/reaction/solution. What part of the gain of function research did you not understand with regard to this being humanly engineered? What part of it as a depopulation method didn’t you understand ? This is a conspiracy site but there are always going to be the “debunkers” who seem to live for apologetics on behalf of the elite rulers.
Say, did you ever see video of Bill Gates talking about COPSEC at Ted Talks a few years back? Id be happy to provide it. I believe it has not been scrubbed. www.ted.com...
m.youtube.com...
edit on 2-8-2022 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
They were not comparing mRNA in that article.

The article you posted about mRNA said it was in the spot (germinal centers) where the immune system stores copies of pathogens, So it is true but it doesn't mean what you think it means.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 04:51 AM
link   

The virus isn't deadly so it's not necessary.

Unless you're elderly.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 07:13 AM
link   

How is the mRNA persisting in the blood supply? That shouldn't be happening... the lipids should be digested by the affected cells, which should destroy the mRNA after replication of the spike proteins. Either the lipid transportation mechanism isn't working or the mRNA is exiting the cellular membrane before being destroyed.

What's going on here? Am I going to need to revise my opinion that the mRNA process worked correctly?

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Like I said, the article I posted wasn't talking about mRNA.

This article you posted is about the mRNA in blood after 2 weeks, not the 2 months in the germinal centers.

You have not brought anything showing s-mRNA can't be broken down since we first discussed it.
edit on 2-8-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

How is the mRNA persisting in the blood supply? That shouldn't be happening... the lipids should be digested by the affected cells, which should destroy the mRNA after replication of the spike proteins. Either the lipid transportation mechanism isn't working or the mRNA is exiting the cellular membrane before being destroyed.

What's going on here? Am I going to need to revise my opinion that the mRNA process worked correctly?

TheRedneck

1. A Swedish study showed the mRNA gets reversed transcribed to DNA: SOURCE
2. The mRNA uses N1-Methylpseudouridine instead of uridine allowing it to potentially persist mucn longer than regular mRNA: SOURCE

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: WIKDHOTSNOMAN

The virus isn't deadly so it's not necessary.

Unless you're elderly.

Over 5 million Americans are over the age of 80. They need the vax to stop them getting sick, and other people need the vax to reduce the prevalence of the virus in the general populace, to stop it from being transmitted to the elderly.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join