It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Report Confirming the Vaccinated were 94% of COVID-19 Deaths, 90% were Triple/Quadruple Jabbed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Your welcome! I have contacts globally except in China as I am on the list.

OPM hack: China blamed for massive breach of US government data

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

In New Zealand beside case numbers and deaths , we also are told how many people hospitalized with covid is important.
We have around 80% Vax population , but people in hospitals with covid is over 90% vaxed.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

The UK release covid statistucs weekly. 

The graph covers 61 days.

It isn't a week.

You appear to be trying to muddy the waters around this subject.

I have no more time for your trollish maneuvers.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: ScepticScot

a reply to: AaarghZombies

What this data is saying is that 6 percent of all deaths were of unvaxxed people.

It doesn't say that at all...

Why are you lying?

If 94 % were vaccinated what % do you think were unvaccinated?

6%.

Wtf are you talking about?

Then how is he lying by giving the same figure?

The text you quoted.

Zombies said "6% of all deaths".

The article and the graph I posted are in relation to Covid-19 fatalities.

Again, look at the facts for yourself...

Basic math. If 94 percent of all covid deaths are vaxed, then the remaining 6 percent of covid deaths must be unvaxxed.

Taken from your own source.

The source is in the OP bro.

It's taken from the (UK) Office For National Statistics.

It's right there on the graph my dude.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 04:45 PM
link   

It isn't a week.

And the length of period covered has what to do with when it was released?

You said.

FLAG 1: The statistics were released suspiciously close to the news of Boris' resignation.

edit on 17-7-2022 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Yes you have posted that chart already.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   

It isn't a week.

You said.

FLAG 1: The statistics were released suspiciously close to the news of Boris' resignation.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 05:00 PM
link   

It isn't a week.

You said.

And the graph changes that how?

When the data was released and the period it covers are 2 separate things.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Let me get this right. For the time period in question, 94% of Covid-19 deaths were either double, triple or quadruple vaccinated? So 6% of Covid-19 deaths for this period were in-vaccinated? And this proves that it is terrible to be unvaccinated?

I thought recent stats showed roughly 20% of the UK population remained stoically unvaccinated. I mean surely, if the argument here is what I think it is, from the usual suspects, then that 6% should at least be 20% or higher? That might prove their point. As it is, the stats appear to prove exactly the opposite and to fall squarely inline with what is becoming glaringly obvious to all but the insane or on the take, the vaccines are doing way more harm than good.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 06:28 PM
link   

66% of of people killed in car crashes were wearing a seat belt.

Clearly wearing a seat belt makes you more likely to die.

Prior to the vaccines the survival rate was higher, if you got the rona.

After the vaccines the survival rate is still lower, if you get the rona.

Clearly taking the vaccines makes you more likely to die.

Is there any evidence anywhere that the vaccines have saved a single life? Perhaps someone near death who was given one and made a miraculous recovery? That would be good evidence.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: baggy7981

Is there any evidence anywhere that the vaccines have saved a single life? Perhaps someone near death who was given one and made a miraculous recovery? That would be good evidence.

Like i said earlier, it’s on page 45 of 58 of week 13. You can see the stats there. Clear indication the vaccines actually help prevent deaths compared to unvaxxed.

But damn, thats the only good it does. It has sooo many negatives and is such a dangerous vax to get. It does harm you in other ways.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

We are assuming that the covid actually exists and is just not a bad cold or flu. Because where did the flu go at the height of the supposed pandemic? That is during the height of the pandemic hospitals that were supposed to be overwhelmed were proven to be literally empty as they had stopped everything else to prepare for the incoming. The poor old souls in the rest homes were given proven stuff like Renmendisivir to help them along the path to eternity. So what are the people actually dying of anyway, a depleted immune system that cant fight normal cold and flu infections? The WHO requires that anyone who tests positive be listed as a covid death even if they were shot in the head.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Other than the hundreds of actual studies showing the effectiveness of the vaccine you mean?

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE

Like i said earlier, it’s on page 45 of 58 of week 13. You can see the stats there. Clear indication the vaccines actually help prevent deaths compared to unvaxxed.

But damn, thats the only good it does. It has sooo many negatives and is such a dangerous vax to get. It does harm you in other ways.

Reduces change of infection, serious illness or death.

Serious adverse reactions on the other hand are very rare.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Statistics are difficult to interpret without explanation. But thanks for the link anyway.
To me, however, it's not so much about dying from or with Covid ... it's about the long-term effects of the mRNA vaccines, the excess mortality, the prophets of doom including Dr Ryan Cole (who I consider credible), the worldwide orchestrated censorship ... It's too early to jump to conclusions, but from everything I've read, I'm guessing things aren't going in the right direction...

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Health experts are quitting the NIH

Imagine a world where somthing works so well that experts are qutting in droves because of bad science.

Makary criticized the data submitted by Pfizer and Moderna to receive the green-light, saying it was lacking: Pfizer's trial included under 1,000 children and didn't show any efficacy against infection, he reports.

Moderna reported just a four percent reduction in infection in their trial of around 6,000 children.

'A more honest announcement would have been: 'We approved the vax for babies & toddlers based on very little data. While we believe its safe in this population, the study sample size was too low to make a [conclusion] about safety. Note that studies were done in kids w/o natural immunity,'' Makary told DailyMail.com about the decision in June.

'The public has no idea how bad this data really is. It would not pass muster for any other authorization,' an FDA official said.

Can anyone provide a non- bias independent study? Or are they all funded by pfizer?

I personally have an idea of how bad the "data" is as i've went through Pfizer's Release

It's pure insanity.

I often wonder what it will take for people who continue to promote this insanity to wake up. Let's say if by some chance tomorrow fauci gets on tv and says "oops we made a mistake" would you still hold him in a christ like state? Or would you also turn on him and call him a "misinfo spreader" I fear some people are so deep into this now that there's no turning back and nothing will ever change their mind... Not even Lord Fauci.
edit on 18-7-2022 by tacoman101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Who exactly are you talking to? Because it appears to me like you are trying to talk someone into believing the propaganda that is spouting out of your mouth.

If you even looked at those documents and the stats you would realise where exactly you went wrong in your statements and what is not true about your statements.

Also if you are up to date with the news, you would understand just how many people are staying home because of vaccine injury, and its the vaccine that is causing a 40% increase in all cause deaths.

Stop lying to people on these forums. To start with, you have to stop lying to yourself.

I’m guessing you’re someone who got vaccinated, no reaction occurred, and now you want the data about adverse reactions, deaths, and data that the Expose’ is talking about, which shows that being triple vaxxed is causing ADE in the vaxxed, to just disappear so you feel better yourself.

I certainly don’t need you trying to deceive me. you think it’s the truth, because you’re looking through the lenses of your point of view which changes what you allow yourself to see.

What you see is what has been drilled into your head over and over and over again until you’ve become the lie they want you to be. Belief - Be lie. “It’s safe. It’s 95% effective. Hydro chloroquine doesn’t work. Ivermectin is a horse dewormer. Two shot’s and no more. Remdesvir is effective along with ventilators. You will protect your family and your community. We need the vaccines to achieve herd immunity. The vaccine is the miracle we have been waiting for. It reduces viral load. If you’re vaccinated you cant spread it. We need the vaccine so we can have safe workplaces and not risk infecting our family at home. Wear your face mask. It prevents spreading the disease. It prevents catching the disease. Keep your six feet away. 1.5 metres will prevent spreading. Hate the unvaxxed. The unvaxxed are spreaders of the disease. If you think you are sick, get in a line for testing. Test, test, test. Everyday. Support your senators who want the funding. Hate Donald Trump. Impeach. Russian collusion. Don’t talk about ivermectin or first line doctors. Don’t believe the misinformation. We have all the facts. It’s been fact checked by our army of fact checkers. No other alternative treatments are allowed. Do not try to get a medical exemption, because we have the doctors all scared to lose their jobs if they try to do anything but give you the vaccine. George Floyd black lives matter. Epstein killed himself. No list of names on Lolita Express. Epstein had no friends.”

Check these out

edit on 18-7-2022 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

You're just wasting your time. These people only care about pfizer sponsored study's and if you can't provide that then you're a "misinfo spreader" I feel people seem to not understand how a sponsorship works. You write and say exactly what they tell you because you're being paid to. You dont turn around and talk bad about the sponsorship because you would be in breach of the contract.

I find it funny that these people call us the "crazy" ones yet they cant take a step back and put togther the entire story from the past two years and say "this smells fishy" because it most certainly stinks.

edit on 18-7-2022 by tacoman101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE

Who exactly are you talking to? Because it appears to me like you are trying to talk someone into believing the propaganda that is spouting out of your mouth.

If you even looked at those documents and the stats you would realise where exactly you went wrong in your statements and what is not true about your statements.

Also if you are up to date with the news, you would understand just how many people are staying home because of vaccine injury, and its the vaccine that is causing a 40% increase in all cause deaths.

Stop lying to people on these forums. To start with, you have to stop lying to yourself.

I’m guessing you’re someone who got vaccinated, no reaction occurred, and now you want the data about adverse reactions, deaths, and data that the Expose’ is talking about, which shows that being triple vaxxed is causing ADE in the vaxxed, to just disappear so you feel better yourself.

I certainly don’t need you trying to deceive me. you think it’s the truth, because you’re looking through the lenses of your point of view which changes what you allow yourself to see.

What you see is what has been drilled into your head over and over and over again until you’ve become the lie they want you to be. Belief - Be lie. “It’s safe. It’s 95% effective. Hydro chloroquine doesn’t work. Ivermectin is a horse dewormer. Two shot’s and no more. Remdesvir is effective along with ventilators. You will protect your family and your community. We need the vaccines to achieve herd immunity. The vaccine is the miracle we have been waiting for. It reduces viral load. If you’re vaccinated you cant spread it. We need the vaccine so we can have safe workplaces and not risk infecting our family at home. Wear your face mask. It prevents spreading the disease. It prevents catching the disease. Keep your six feet away. 1.5 metres will prevent spreading. Hate the unvaxxed. The unvaxxed are spreaders of the disease. If you think you are sick, get in a line for testing. Test, test, test. Everyday. Support your senators who want the funding. Hate Donald Trump. Impeach. Russian collusion. Don’t talk about ivermectin or first line doctors. Don’t believe the misinformation. We have all the facts. It’s been fact checked by our army of fact checkers. No other alternative treatments are allowed. Do not try to get a medical exemption, because we have the doctors all scared to lose their jobs if they try to do anything but give you the vaccine. George Floyd black lives matter. Epstein killed himself. No list of names on Lolita Express. Epstein had no friends.”

Check these out

Is propaganda another word for actual studies?

I could could go with anonymous posts on conspiracy websites , butchute videos and snake oil from fraudsters but there is already plenty of that on this site.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join