It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Report Confirming the Vaccinated were 94% of COVID-19 Deaths, 90% were Triple/Quadruple Jabbed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

You do realize that they are now claiming that the vaccines in the USA will keep you from dying and out of the hospital yet in the UK it appears something is amiss. Let mw go back and look at the report.

Others here are now handing out awards!

Please show your math calculations. If not, then your math skills are on par with the Bronx Zoo Primate section. Here, take this banana.

edit on 17-7-2022 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

I have a 100% chance of no side effects from an experimental Vax backed by a fraud who was divorced by his wife because he was a pervert. A guy who built the failing social credit system in China and loves population control.
A billionaire who made his money from public, but can't go into it.

What kind of retarded npc takes experimental vaxes?
Lmao
Lol
Lol haha
Seriously

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

I have a 100% chance of no side effects from an experimental Vax backed by a fraud who was divorced by his wife because he was a pervert. A guy who built the failing social credit system in China and loves population control.

Lmao
Lol
Lol haha
Seriously

Source for literally any of that.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: ScepticScot

What this data is saying is that 6 percent of all deaths were of unvaxxed people.

It doesn't say that at all...

Why are you lying?

If 94 % were vaccinated what % do you think were unvaccinated?

6%.

Wtf are you talking about?

Then how is he lying by giving the same figure?

The text you quoted.

Zombies said "6% of all deaths".

The article and the graph I posted are in relation to Covid-19 fatalities.

Again, look at the facts for yourself...

Basic math. If 94 percent of all covid deaths are vaxed, then the remaining 6 percent of covid deaths must be unvaxxed.

Taken from your own source.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

What are you claiming is amiss here in the UK?

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Nothing is mentioned about age groups.

Exactly.

To work out if 94% is actually good or bad you would need to consider the relative rates of vaccination and the relative rates of covid mortality across demographic groups.

94% deaths are vaccinated figure is meant to imply the vaccine doesn't work , however without context it actually tells us nothing.

Sources in my signature show age groups. The unvaxxed are primarily young people who probably wouldn't die from covid. The vaxxed are mostly seniors with comorbidity.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

You do realize that they are now claiming that the vaccines in the USA will keep you from dying and out of the hospital yet in the UK it appears something is amiss. Let mw go back and look at the report.

Others here are now handing out awards!

Please show your math calculations. If not, then your math skills are on par with the Bronx Zoo Primate section. Here, take this banana.

Already explained why the figures in OP are meaningless.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

Please show your math calculations.
If not, then your math skills are on par with the Bronx Zoo Primate section.
Here, take this banana.

100 - 94 = 6.

Why is that so dififcult?

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Lmao
Lol
Lol haha
Seriously

The link to common sense?
Should I just put one in my signature?
Lol
edit on 7 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Seems like we should be looking for something to be wrong if we are suddenly expected to believe that being to hot or cold, gardening drinking coffee, driving to much....give us heart attacks.

Aging population, high levels of obesity and hyper tension. High salt intake. Low levels of physical activity.

Take your pick.

link   

Lmao
Lol
Lol haha
Seriously

Lol

So, no source?

link   

So the data shows that the vax is highly effective, that it's protecting most people, and that being unvaxxed is worse than being unvaxxed.

Question are you an employee or minon for the WHO, WEF, or UN? Please tell us as inquiring minds would like to know! These are simply Line and or Bar Graphs. Yes, some extrapolation is possible but at the end of the day 4057 deaths in total happened. Of these 321 were vaccinated or 7.9% of the population as studied. That means 92% of all deaths were Covid-19 vaccinated and many were triple or quintuple vaccinated.

Your being disingenuous so feet in the buckets son and I will contact the OP in the Roman role play outfit

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Lmao
Lol
Lol haha
Seriously

Lol

So, no source?

Yeah, I'm not hourly like you.
Do a 5 minute google search.
Gates is a turbo pedo. Read the divorce papers from court kiddo
Gates developed the ccp social credit system.
You know all this though, your posting history is biased and untrustworthy.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

The Expose is now censored by Google, Facebook, Twitter & PayPal. So we need your help to ensure We can continue to bring you the facts the mainstream refuse to…

High tech is excellent for the 1%. Total control of the masses and yes something is in the vaccine "juice" and now Pay Pal is in on it.

Jesus C that says it all.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I can't figure out if he just likes trolling, or genuinely wants to kill people.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Lmao
Lol
Lol haha
Seriously

Lol

So, no source?

Yeah, I'm not hourly like you.
Do a 5 minute google search.
Gates is a turbo pedo. Read the divorce papers from court kiddo
Gates developed the ccp social credit system.
You know all this though, your posting history is biased and untrustworthy.

So, no source then?

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   

No, just personal attacks, apparently.

No change there, then.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Many here are hired out INTEL. I am former INTEL so I can smell them but this guy is a tossup. Could be incarcerated. The number in that report are pretty simply to understand.

All I know as a human is that Facebook, Twitter and all the others are compromised against the will of the majority. Obviously are being run by the 1% or elites.

Then in USA we have millennials pajama kids who sponge off mommies and daddy and are basically psychopaths in waiting. Dumbed down by the "system" and raised without empathy. Or a soul.

Our world will become brutal or savage just as written some 2000 years a ago. This guy is just an enabler.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

So the data shows that the vax is highly effective, that it's protecting most people, and that being unvaxxed is worse than being unvaxxed.

Question are you an employee or minon for the WHO, WEF, or UN? Please tell us as inquiring minds would like to know! These are simply Line and or Bar Graphs. Yes, some extrapolation is possible but at the end of the day 4057 deaths in total happened. Of these 321 were vaccinated or 7.9% of the population as studied. That means 92% of all deaths were Covid-19 vaccinated and many were triple or quintuple vaccinated.

Your being disingenuous so feet in the buckets son and I will contact the OP in the Roman role play outfit

Let's unpack this for a minute. Rather than offering even the slightest amount of evidence in support of your argument you choose to believe that I've been paid to post this?

The vast majority of the vaxxed who died were seniors with several comorbidity. Which is exactly what you'd expect.

I'm lost as to why you find this particularly surprising.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Its in his divorce papers that he loved going to Epstein's Lolita island for the young ones. Since you never answered my question are you currently incarcerated?

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join