It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Report Confirming the Vaccinated were 94% of COVID-19 Deaths, 90% were Triple/Quadruple Jabbed

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Actually it does.
I'm done responding to your garbage trolling.
Get lost creeper

Quote, please.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968
Let me get this right. For the time period in question, 94% of Covid-19 deaths were either double, triple or quadruple vaccinated? So 6% of Covid-19 deaths for this period were in-vaccinated? And this proves that it is terrible to be unvaccinated?

I thought recent stats showed roughly 20% of the UK population remained stoically unvaccinated. I mean surely, if the argument here is what I think it is, from the usual suspects, then that 6% should at least be 20% or higher? That might prove their point. As it is, the stats appear to prove exactly the opposite and to fall squarely inline with what is becoming glaringly obvious to all but the insane or on the take, the vaccines are doing way more harm than good.

The vaxed deaths are almost exclusively in their 80s or 90s and have multiple comorbidity. The unvaxxed are younger fitter and healthier.

So this demonstrates that the vax is effective.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Then they tell you to "Google it", when it's clear that they haven't even done that.

I have on the other OPS behalf. Hes vetted and yes ole Billy Boy loves underage children. Its all in the Bill Gates divorce papers that our MSM is not really reporting on.

Since the world is heading back towards devaluation of life and children, RE: Covid-19 vaccines can we assume you support child sacrifice like back in the day 2000 years ago?

Source, please.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Source?

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: Waterglass

This shows why you need to take more notice in math and stats classes.

What this data is saying is that 6 percent of all deaths were of unvaxxed people. Which in the UK is almost exclusively young healthy people.

That's actually pretty terrible ... for the unvaxxed.

Average age of death in the UK is the mid 80s with two or more comorbidity such as diabetes or hypertension. And this is the "with" covid figure, not the "of covide" figure.

So the data shows that the vax is highly effective, that it's protecting most people, and that being unvaxxed is worse than being unvaxxed.

As always, sources in my signature.

I hope others in the thread already told you but you might want to take a few extra lessons yourself before you say anything else.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   

What were the ages of the triple jabbed deceased?

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Aaargh and LordAhriman in the first 20 minutes mate .

you must be on to something here.

Not only that. They came in in full panic mode, no time to prep, had to respond immediately.

Aaaargh did not have enough time to come up with something sort of decent so he tries to tell people that a 94% covid death rate is a stellar success for the vax agenda and arhiman also had to respond with something but he had nothing better then complaining about the sources websites pop up.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Nah tacoman101 is correct. I’m wasting my time.

You know it’s so funny it’s sad. I couldn’t get a medical exception, even though i brought a peer reviewed medical study on covid-19 and the vaccine, how the disease operates and how the spike protein is a toxin itself; to the doctors. I couldn’t get a religious exemption because it had to be done in a very specific way, which actually was a breach of my human rights. I was going to be suspended without pay. If I didn’t resign I would have had a black mark against my name for not following the Police Commissioners commands which was to be double vaxxed by a certain date. They would have sat me down in a room with police from the “Ethical Standards” unit, record all that was said on audio tape, etc.

All this to take a medical treatment that was rushed through, on emergency measures only, with no legal recourse against the vaccine maker if something goes wrong, all at the same time being fed propaganda and bullsnip from the media, parliament members and anything said otherwise is labelled misinformation and you are banned, censored 🤬.

Honestly, did you even look at the check these out link?

Maybe you’re just trolling. Either way I can’t be bothered with you anymore.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Let me get this right. For the time period in question, 94% of Covid-19 deaths were either double, triple or quadruple vaccinated? So 6% of Covid-19 deaths for this period were in-vaccinated? And this proves that it is terrible to be unvaccinated?

I thought recent stats showed roughly 20% of the UK population remained stoically unvaccinated. I mean surely, if the argument here is what I think it is, from the usual suspects, then that 6% should at least be 20% or higher? That might prove their point. As it is, the stats appear to prove exactly the opposite and to fall squarely inline with what is becoming glaringly obvious to all but the insane or on the take, the vaccines are doing way more harm than good.

The vaxed deaths are almost exclusively in their 80s or 90s and have multiple comorbidity. The unvaxxed are younger fitter and healthier.

Source that please

where in the Source article for this OP does it say that the Vaxed Deaths were in the 80's or 90's age range.

Mate why lie ? Why defend something that cannot be defended ?
edit on 18-7-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE
Nah tacoman101 is correct. I’m wasting my time.

You know it’s so funny it’s sad. I couldn’t get a medical exception, even though i brought a peer reviewed medical study on covid-19 and the vaccine, how the disease operates and how the spike protein is a toxin itself; to the doctors. I couldn’t get a religious exemption because it had to be done in a very specific way, which actually was a breach of my human rights. I was going to be suspended without pay. If I didn’t resign I would have had a black mark against my name for not following the Police Commissioners commands which was to be double vaxxed by a certain date. They would have sat me down in a room with police from the “Ethical Standards” unit, record all that was said on audio tape, etc.

All this to take a medical treatment that was rushed through, on emergency measures only, with no legal recourse against the vaccine maker if something goes wrong, all at the same time being fed propaganda and bullsnip from the media, parliament members and anything said otherwise is labelled misinformation and you are banned, censored 🤬.

Honestly, did you even look at the check these out link?

Maybe you’re just trolling. Either way I can’t be bothered with you anymore.

I think your link is covered by this part of my reply

I could could go with anonymous posts on conspiracy websites , butchute videos and snake oil from fraudsters but there is already plenty of that on this site.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

I have been saying since the beginning when ADE was first raised as a concern - this is a plan to create an ADE issue among the population. This will cause people to REQUIRE a booster every 30 to 90 days to keep the ADE issue at bay. What will happen is that at some point they will 'run low' on supply and have to 'ration'. Obviously they will have to use other metrics (non essential vs essential ; carbon footprint ; social credit system ; race ; age ; political affiliation etc.). This will make the whole population dependent on the government to decide who gets the booster and who doesnt.

Almost like a 'who lives and who dies' decision making process since the ADE could potentially cause a simple issue to kill a person. Who would get mad at the gov for the distribution process of boosters - they didnt have the supply of.. not their fault - right? They will of course be 'doing their best for society as a whole!'.

This puts them in line with their 2030 agenda of a greatly reduced population and sets up an easy one world government scenario. To avoid these types of shortages in the future - everyone working together under the WEFs new government name.

This also explains the insane push to people to be vaxxed and boosted. They knew the protection was only short term and that it has issues over time - still pushed it. Now pushing it again because a boost expedites the ADE process. They need everything to move fast - preferably to cause an issue pre 2024 to allow the 'common sense mass mail in ballot program' to go over smooth.

There is just so much wrong with this whole scenario.

On topic - great analysis and you are spot on. The vaxxed and boosted cant seem to achieve any type of natural immunity. Just remember it was designed to do what it is doing now - this is not a fluke or mistake.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Imperator2

Yeah the vaxxed and boosted cant seem to get any natural immunity.

I’ve been doing some research today and I think I understand exactly what is happening with the vaxxed and why we are seeing a ton of increases and cancers and other things due to the now immunocompromised systems.

It has to do with the two different immune response methods TH1 and TH2.

TH1: Inflammatory in nature and used to kill intracellular parasites like viruses and bacteria.
TH2: Anti-inflammatory in nature and used to kill large, extracellular parasites. Used to counteract the HL1 response.

The vaxxed with their high level of antibodies, their system is primed ready to pounce but with ADE the cytokines get involved and they use the TH2 immune response which is anti inflammatory in nature which crunches down hard on the TH1 immune response.

Because they’ve been jabbed they have a constant large TH2 response which lowers the TH1 response which suppresses their immune system for certain things like cancers, bacteria, viruses. The vaxxed immune system is primed more for extracellular parasites. Does the spike protein or sars-cov2 act more like an extracellular parasite? Ivermectin says yes lol. Ivermectin is good for extracellular parasites.

Now. Spike protein running around in your system well, Thats in the humors.

TH1 and TH2 explanation charts

TH2 leads to Humoral immunity. It is named so because it involves substances found in the humors, or body fluids. It contrasts with cell-mediated immunity which is TH1.

By getting vaxxed their TH2 immune system is in overdrive suppressing the TH1 immune system which allows easier infection, lower immunity, cancers, viruses, bacterial infections to be more prevalent and out of control. 40% increase in all cause mortality deaths due to the spike protein. Sure, protection against harm from covid, but damn there are a lot of other viruses and cancers out there. This is like the x-files end game. Lowered immune system, people are dying from all the different things the TH1 immune system keeps in check.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I think not by compromised friend. Shall we discuss the young, fit and healthy dying likely ‘From’ the vaccine. More, apparently, by some distance, than from Covid. The vac certainly is effective

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   

What this data is saying is that 6 percent of all deaths were of unvaxxed people. Which in the UK is almost exclusively young healthy people.

For the sake of argument..where does the article indicate ages of the unvaxxed? You are a well read guy, don't throw out info you cannot confirm.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   
When eminent professionals, including Nobel Prize winning scientists, are willing to risk their reputations, careers and financial security to speak out against these vaccines, anyone sane should at least give what they are saying a good look. Sure they’ve been smeared and rubbished, but there are enough of them to at least make people think.

If that wasn’t enough there are the increasing numbers of excess deaths, heart attacks, strokes, blood clots - the list goes on.

And if THAT isn’t enough, Pfizer’s own documents tell you in black and white how bad this vaccine is. It’s right there in black and white, but the paid voices can even talk over that. It really is quite sickening and sad.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Not only that. They came in in full panic mode, no time to prep, had to respond immediately.

Thanks. All I can say is that I am not paid to be here. I like the "full panic mode" I wonder if these statements will end up in my social whatever score down the road.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Source please?

I am not playing that game.

Just Google it and take your pick of Gates divorce records that may have been intentionally released by his former wife.

Nor will I be your slave.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

No he didn't. Jeesch.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

No he didn't. Jeesch.

He gave the 6% figure in his first post.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 07:07 AM
link   

He gave the 6% figure in his first post.

Correct he did write 6% along with a spin cycle, twist and false claim about it.
edit on 19-7-2022 by Waterglass because: Mr B O T

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join