It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Report Confirming the Vaccinated were 94% of COVID-19 Deaths, 90% were Triple/Quadruple Jabbed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

a reply to: AaarghZombies

What this data is saying is that 6 percent of all deaths were of unvaxxed people.

It doesn't say that at all...

Why are you lying?

If 94 % were vaccinated what % do you think were unvaccinated?

6%.

Wtf are you talking about?

Then how is he lying by giving the same figure?

The text you quoted.

Zombies said "6% of all deaths".

The article and the graph I posted are in relation to Covid-19 fatalities.

Again, look at the facts for yourself...

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   

What this data is saying is that 6 percent of all deaths were of unvaxxed people.

Why are you lying?

If 94 % were vaccinated what % do you think were unvaccinated?

6%.

Wtf are you talking about?

Then how is he lying by giving the same figure?

The text you quoted.

Zombies said "6% of all deaths".

The article and the graph I posted are in relation to Covid-19 fatalities.

Again, look at the facts for yourself...

I think when the topic is covid deaths its reasonable to say deaths rather covid deaths in every single post.

I think jumping straight to 'lying' is bit of a stretch.

It also doesnt change the point he made at all.
edit on 17-7-2022 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Nothing is mentioned about age groups.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Nothing is mentioned about age groups.

Exactly.

To work out if 94% is actually good or bad you would need to consider the relative rates of vaccination and the relative rates of covid mortality across demographic groups.

94% deaths are vaccinated figure is meant to imply the vaccine doesn't work , however without context it actually tells us nothing.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   

At least we can agree on something.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Seems like we should be looking for something to be wrong if we are suddenly expected to believe that being to hot or cold, gardening drinking coffee, driving to much....give us heart attacks.

I have thought the old cool-aid murder was a CIA practice at mind control, so what happened to those who did not take the Kool-Aid? They killed them forcibly.
The whole operation of Jim Jones (J n J) ? I think it was a fake operation to get numbers, it showed the percent per 200 or whatever it was that will not take to the mind control and take the shot.

I figure there will be no more guessing soon enough.

COVID UPDATE: What is the truth?
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Not like they don't want us to know.
They wrote books made movies and they tell us in a thousand ways daily

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Why are you lying?
Daddy Klaus Schwab promised him more 'cozy time' if he keeps up the pretense

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Currently close to 75% of the UK population is fully "vaccinated" for COVID. Therefore approximately 25% are not. How many total people are or have been dying of covid and is the percentage used here based on daily, weekly, yearly statistics or all stats since the beginning of the pandemic? How many people are we talking about in either category?

Not enough information in this thread to determine what this really means IMO. I'd have to dig deeper to make some real sense about what is happening. Not feeling like it today, maybe the OP can do some more work and give us low info lazy asses a clue.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   

You sure about that?

Seat Belt Statistics and Facts in 2020
Author Taylor Covington
Updated July 7, 2022

Key insights + statistics Wearing your seatbelt as a front-seat passenger can limit your chances of moderate to fatal injury by 50% and of dying by 45%. (NHTSA) Wearing your seatbelt in a light truck limits your risk of critical injury by 60%. (AAA) Nationally, most (90.1%) of Americans use seat belts. (CDC) On average, 47% of people who die in car accidents weren’t wearing their seatbelts. (IIHS) 15,000 lives are saved every year by wearing a seat belt. (NHTSA)

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

"Tanks" as in Support Ukraine? But really, thanks!

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

That surprised me also especially about PalPay

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Why is it that anytime any form of data is posted on this website that goes aganist the naritive you have the same handful of people wordsmithing the data to refit the naritive? What is going on here? I would understand if it was just a few posts BUT IT'S LITTERALY EVERY SINGLE TIME. Really makes one wonder what their motives are.

I personally would just ignore their responses and act as if they do not exist. All your doing by responding to them is throwing the thread off track. Maybe this is exactly what they want? I take everything they say with a grain of salt. Half the time i just see their names and i don't even read what they write because i already know what their response will be.

Now to the op's post.

It does seem as more time passes you have more information coming out about the dangers of these shots but it will never matter because it did not come from faucis mouth or the nih... So the cultists will not take it as legit info. They don't understand that everything has been compromised/bought paid for and that their "legit" info is actually "false information" they're so heavly invested in promoting.

As above, So below
edit on 17-7-2022 by tacoman101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

It is indeed limited info but there are flags.

FLAG 1: The statistics were released suspiciously close to the news of Boris' resignation.

FLAG 2: Ultimately this proves that the "Vaccine" doesn't work no matter how much the Branch Covidians want to believe that it does.

FLAG 3: Branch Covidians show up immediately and lie or deflect to derail the thread.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

You sure about that?

Seat Belt Statistics and Facts in 2020
Author Taylor Covington
Updated July 7, 2022

Key insights + statistics Wearing your seatbelt as a front-seat passenger can limit your chances of moderate to fatal injury by 50% and of dying by 45%. (NHTSA) Wearing your seatbelt in a light truck limits your risk of critical injury by 60%. (AAA) Nationally, most (90.1%) of Americans use seat belts. (CDC) On average, 47% of people who die in car accidents weren’t wearing their seatbelts. (IIHS) 15,000 lives are saved every year by wearing a seat belt. (NHTSA)

My figures where from the UK and the exact % isn't really the point.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Please show your math calculations.
If not, then your math skills are on par with the Bronx Zoo Primate section.
Here, take this banana.
edit on v002022Sundaypm31America/ChicagoSun, 17 Jul 2022 13:00:13 -05001 by Violater1 because: lphgrd

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

Why are you lying?
Daddy Klaus Schwab promised him more 'cozy time' if he keeps up the pretense

It's starting to look that way.

It's a tad worrying tbh.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   

a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

It is indeed limited info but there are flags.

FLAG 1: The statistics were released suspiciously close to the news of Boris' resignation.

FLAG 2: Ultimately this proves that the "Vaccine" doesn't work no matter how much the Branch Covidians want to believe that it does.

FLAG 3: Branch Covidians show up immediately and lie or deflect to derail the thread.

1. The UK release covid statistucs weekly. There would always be a release near his resignation.

2. No it doesn't as already explained.

3. You might not get how this site works and not agreeing with you isn't deflection or lying.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Since you have been "hammered" by others I will go back and re-read all as if I am studying for a University exam. I am a graduate Engineer; BSME and have an MBA from a Top 50 accredited University by Business Week. As a fomer business executive and Director I also designed and established globally in the Heavy Truck industry a predictive mean time to failure software based on AI. That software handled 1000's of claims a year worth millions of dollars. It could also be rewritten to predict Covid-19 case and deaths. It was a Weibull Analysis based software back in 2000 written, programmed and launched via my IT team in conjunction and working partnership with Dr. Robert Abernathy, formally of the SR-71 Blackbird Project

BIOGRAPHY of Dr. Bob Abernethy

I have deep university studies in statistics and was trained by General Motors in Statistical Process Control and Geometric Tolerencing. I was certified and approved to teach and train throughout Canada and the USA all suppliers and employees of General Motors via a Canadian Work Permit.

So Zombie, I believe that I am qualified to read the numbers as yes, statistics can lie as they can be manipulated by anyone. That includes me and you. I hope you will not waste my time but I will take the time on behalf of the human race.

Son, get ready to put your feet in the buckets.

Oh, by the way that's both feet as in one per each bucket!

edit on 17-7-2022 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 17-7-2022 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Its on page 45 of 58 of week 13 that per 100,000 people for both vaxxed and unvaxxed is where the numbers are that should matter.

Deaths per 100,000 people are about 3 times less for the vaccinated compared to unvaccinated, which is mainly in the older age brackets. Younger age brackets not much difference.

However from the week 3, week 7, week 13 reports there appears to be an issue developing.

Per 100,000 people for 3x vaxxed and unvaxxed a gap is growing and thats what the statistics in the expose’ article are showing. Essentially week 3 had both vaxxed and unvaxxed with high numbers of infected cases, but the vaxxed had more, then week 7 showed about a doubling of the gap which is only due to the unvaxxed numbers going down, week 13 shows the gap widening even further.

The numbers are legit.

To break it down, it looks like the unvaxxed are getting infected and creating antibodies to fight the virus with the natural immune system and then becoming immune, so case reductions. Whilst the 3x vaxxed are not getting that immunity and i guess they have ADE… sooner or later somethings going to snap, and i bet it will be when the vaxxed stop getting themselves jabbed.
edit on 17-7-2022 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

Your analysis appears to be on. I wont write anything but

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join