It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Wide Laws On Food With Strict Enforcement

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MeatHookReality
It goes back quite a while - After the invasion of Iraq the first law passed wasn't for oil or human rights; it was strict grain laws forcing farmers to only use state controlled seeds that had to be purchased every season.

10,000s of farmers in Africa have commited suicide as they were conned into Monsanto programs where the supplied seeds were engineered to only grow if regularly fed very expensive Monsanto fertiliser.

Nutriton levels in food have dropped a lot in the last 50 years - in part due to higher CO2 levels with certain crops but mainly because crops have been designed to put on more water weight and grow quicker (i.e the Monsanto Nomato) for profit instead of quality food.

There's also the nitrogen crisis which makes peak oil seem a walkt in the park.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
It goes back quite a while - After the invasion of Iraq the first law passed wasn't for oil or human rights; it was strict grain laws forcing farmers to only use state controlled seeds that had to be purchased every season.

10,000s of farmers in Africa have commited suicide as they were conned into Monsanto programs where the supplied seeds were engineered to only grow if regularly fed very expensive Monsanto fertiliser.

Nutriton levels in food have dropped a lot in the last 50 years - in part due to higher CO2 levels with certain crops but mainly because crops have been designed to put on more water weight and grow quicker (i.e the Monsanto Nomato) for profit instead of quality food.

There's also the nitrogen crisis which makes peak oil seem a walkt in the park.
I agree , but that is the fault of African leaders in African countries. Africa is always in need of intervention.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MeatHookReality
a reply to: tanstaafl
You just did

And what was it?

Be specific. I know that is hard for some people, but...

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Lets start with your idea that the USDA is repressive to Americans .

Ah, so, you simply don't understand the difference between someone saying something that may be a little controversial, and something that is actually unhinged. Got it...

With ideas like that I can only imagine how large your Dont Tread On Me flag is

Don't have one, although I've always wanted one. Maybe I'll get one now just to irk you.

& how many tacticool devices you have hanging of a picatanny rail

My Noveske Infidel 3 is plain jane ..

Ummm... no clue what you mean by either of those references...

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Lets start with your idea that the USDA is repressive to Americans .

Ah, so, you simply don't understand the difference between someone saying something that may be a little controversial, and something that is actually unhinged. Got it...

With ideas like that I can only imagine how large your Dont Tread On Me flag is

Don't have one, although I've always wanted one. Maybe I'll get one now just to irk you.

& how many tacticool devices you have hanging of a picatanny rail

My Noveske Infidel 3 is plain jane ..

Ummm... no clue what you mean by either of those references...
The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   

It would take a UN inspection force to police these countries that insist on eating & handling unclean diseased animals . Near impossible task , but we need something created to police these fools ...

...How long can an interconnected world tolerate the ignorance of other people on basic fundamentals of civil life ?

What I find most interesting is your solution is to in effect turn the UN into a true dictatorial body with powers over the entire population of the Earth. Powers to force entire cultures, many of which are thousands of years old, to change because the world's self-described elitists wish it to be so.

I'm curious here, is your real point that you think it's time for a '1984' style government to be put in place with the UN at its helm?

Humans being what we are, I suspect your solution would lead to more war, more chaos, and in the end a breakdown of civilization akin to a postapocalyptic 'B' movie. Billions of people will not just roll over and say "yes master".

What history has taught us is that the solution to problems like this is education and modernization, not some self-inflated wanna-be dictators saying you will change and you will change now or we will...

"We will" - What? What form of punishment do you propose the "UN inspection force" use to force compliance? Where do the roads, supply lines, and modern food production equipment that must precede the other come from? How do you force China, India and the African countries you seem to loath to do as you wish? Would not the UN have to take complete control as a one-world government before complete culture changes would be possible?

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

It would take a UN inspection force to police these countries that insist on eating & handling unclean diseased animals . Near impossible task , but we need something created to police these fools ...

...How long can an interconnected world tolerate the ignorance of other people on basic fundamentals of civil life ?

What I find most interesting is your solution is to in effect turn the UN into a true dictatorial body with powers over the entire population of the Earth. Powers to force entire cultures, many of which are thousands of years old, to change because the world's self-described elitists wish it to be so.

I'm curious here, is your real point that you think it's time for a '1984' style government to be put in place with the UN at its helm?

Humans being what we are, I suspect your solution would lead to more war, more chaos, and in the end a breakdown of civilization akin to a postapocalyptic 'B' movie. Billions of people will not just roll over and say "yes master".

What history has taught us is that the solution to problems like this is education and modernization, not some self-inflated wanna-be dictators saying you will change and you will change now or we will...

"We will" - What? What form of punishment do you propose the "UN inspection force" use to force compliance? Where do the roads, supply lines, and modern food production equipment that must precede the other come from? How do you force China, India and the African countries you seem to loath to do as you wish? Would not the UN have to take complete control as a one-world government before complete culture changes would be possible?
Covid -19 is a bat bourne virus & wether it jumped to humans naturally or from gain of function does not matter , because handling bats is dangerous because of diseases . That is why labs world wide study gain of function, because in places like China & Africa they eat & handle bats .
Your argument is so schizophrenic in it’s proofs .
If you want to talk about wars , chaos and global recession… look no further than what Covid-19 did & is doing.
Covid-19 is a bat created virus & if the tribal Chinese were not snacking on bats like hotcakes , then there would be no concern for studying gain of function of a bat bourne virus ?
Ghana is having a Marburg outbreak as we speak & bushmeat is to blame .
One stupid fool can ruin an empire.
If the castaways would have drowned Gilligan , they could have escaped that island.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   
OMG ! you are one of Them.
We are being buried under Rules that take away ALL are freedom!
The Only things we will have left is what they can control us with.

Just like being in jail.
The only ones who can make money are the Big companies.
witch are bleeding us dry.
Soon we will No be allowed to have money
or Any thing but what They give us.
And we have been told that!

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Your argument is so schizophrenic in it’s proofs

Your original post is far more "schizophrenic" than anything I posted. You're suggesting a world police force to deal with people who don't meet your standards.

You ignored my real question here. Are you advocating giving the UN dictatorial powers to control things all the way down to the level of people's diets?

Let me make it simple. How would your "UN inspection force" deal with non-compliance? What powers would you give them?

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   

The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress

Exactly!

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Lol are you the stupid fool in this scenario? Or the schizophrenic? Your rambling ignorance makes it a bit unclear, although I think I’ve got an idea at this point.

I think we can all safely say that no, there’s zero need for any global food police, and the views that you’ve put forward regarding control, diet, and the threat level any single person (and their testicle soups, portages, & bisques) pose are entirely unfounded and exist only as paranoia. What’s that a symptom of again? Schizofreenia? Come on little buddy, you got this!

Covid -19 is a bat bourne virus & wether it jumped to humans naturally or from gain of function does not matter , because handling bats is dangerous because of diseases . That is why labs world wide study gain of function, because in places like China & Africa they eat & handle bats .
If you want to talk about wars , chaos and global recession… look no further than what Covid-19 did & is doing.
Covid-19 is a bat created virus & if the tribal Chinese were not snacking on bats like hotcakes , then there would be no concern for studying gain of function of a bat bourne virus ?
If the castaways would have drowned Gilligan , they could have escaped that island.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skepticape
Lol are you the stupid fool in this scenario? Or the schizophrenic? Your rambling ignorance makes it a bit unclear, although I think I’ve got an idea at this point.

I think we can all safely say that no, there’s zero need for any global food police, and the views that you’ve put forward regarding control, diet, and the threat level any single person (and their testicle soups, portages, & bisques) pose are entirely unfounded and exist only as paranoia. What’s that a symptom of again? Schizofreenia? Come on little buddy, you got this!

Science & empirical truth are on my side in this debate . You are free to reject reality & insert your own , but your reality does not give you a right to kill millions by eating bushmeat out of stupidity.
Im a hunter myself, but I don’t eat skunks , bats and armadillos.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Your argument is so schizophrenic in it’s proofs

Your original post is far more "schizophrenic" than anything I posted. You're suggesting a world police force to deal with people who don't meet your standards.

You ignored my real question here. Are you advocating giving the UN dictatorial powers to control things all the way down to the level of people's diets?

Let me make it simple. How would your "UN inspection force" deal with non-compliance? What powers would you give them?

The UN should have power over wet markets & bushmeat markets … absolutely.
There is a Marburg problem right now in Ghana & it is directly caused by consumption of bushmeat .
The last Ebola outbreak in 2014 made it all the way to the Americas & the UK plus west Africa it’s source.
The only reason it killed 12,000 people is because it is so lethal that many people die before they can travel. Yet the more these outbreaks happen from bushmeat the more these viruses mutate & one day it is going to develop into a week or longer gestation period. After something like that happens, it’s lights out .
You do realise that there are many labs working on gain of function, because stupid people can’t stop eating, handling & cooking diseases riddled animals in open unsanitary markets right ?
There is a risk to gain of function, but the risk of not being ahead of morons & what & how they eat is even scarier.

edit on 13-7-2022 by MeatHookReality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Why are you still panicking I've already given you links to exactly what you want - Agenda 21 complete control.

That includes bushmeat so settle down you will get you freedoms completely taken away from you and have guidelines on safely existing in a controlled safe environment.

(post by MeatHookReality removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   
No, it really isn’t. A common strategy of a losing argument- claim that science supports them (it doesn’t). Empirical truth shows your fears are unfounded and no, one person eating bushmeat will not kill millions. Provide a single example where it’s been documented 1 person eating 1 bushmeat meal caused millions of deaths that can be traced back to the source. (Hint covid isn’t it) You’ve cited nothing to prove your point. And, your fear and paranoia doesn’t give you the right to tell people what they can, and cannot eat.

You are projecting quite a bit of your mental issues into others. Forgetting to take those meds?

Science & empirical truth are on my side in this debate . You are free to reject reality & insert your own , but your reality does not give you a right to kill millions by eating bushmeat out of stupidity.

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   

No, it really isn’t. A common strategy of a losing argument- claim that science supports them (it doesn’t). Empirical truth shows your fears are unfounded and no, one person eating bushmeat will not kill millions. Provide a single example where it’s been documented 1 person eating 1 bushmeat meal caused millions of deaths that can be traced back to the source. (Hint covid isn’t it) You’ve cited nothing to prove your point. And, your fear and paranoia doesn’t give you the right to tell people what they can, and cannot eat.

You are projecting quite a bit of your mental issues into others. Forgetting to take those meds?

Aids , Ebola , Marburg and yes Covid appear from unsanitary processing of diseased animals ,handling & eating of these animals.
Science has warned West Africa & China about these dangers for years .
Ebola has killed near 30000 people & the only reason it’s not millions is , because it has yet to mutate to a slower gestation period . It kills 7 out of 10 people in a very fast manner .
Aids has killed near 40 million people & aids is accepted by most all virologist world wide as coming from eating monkey meat & monkey blood is full of Simian Immunodeficiency Virus ( SIV ) .
I wont argue with you over science, because I am 100% correct in these examples. Bushmeat has killed millions & will kill even more .
Just wait until Marburg or Ebola mutates to a longer gestation period & the world is in serious trouble.
Your opinion is not science nor the truth .
Sorry, but you are dead wrong on this & thousands of experts , virologists & Doctors support these claims.

In regards to taking meds … lol there are not enough drugs on Earth to help in dealing with certain people.
Im sure you agree lol .
edit on 15-7-2022 by MeatHookReality because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join