It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Wide Laws On Food With Strict Enforcement

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MeatHookReality

So no nation would actually be sovereign then? If you give the UN that power, you understand where that leads right?

The scariest thing we face in this world is a future where we end up with a single-party world government. Far more risk than we face from "wet markets".

Education is the key. Education leads to better practices and fewer issues with the spreading of disease caused by illiteracy. Instead of proposing the UN have dictatorial powers, how about proposing the world spend more on educating the world?

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

So no nation would actually be sovereign then? If you give the UN that power, you understand where that leads right?

The scariest thing we face in this world is a future where we end up with a single-party world government. Far more risk than we face from "wet markets".

Education is the key. Education leads to better practices and fewer issues with the spreading of disease caused by illiteracy. Instead of proposing the UN have dictatorial powers, how about proposing the world spend more on educating the world?
We have educated Africans on bushmeat dangers for years & still it goes on . West Africans believe that Western science is evil magic … So how do you educate that ?

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   
So not a single citation to support your claims. Roger you’re talking out your ass when claiming a single person could kill millions by eating bushmeat. I’m glad you agree your opinion is not science and you cannot provide support for your claims 1 case of bushmeat eating will kill millions.

There’s no need for a governing body to take on the powers you are describing across nations, your paranoia and fears are unfounded. Rest easy little buddy!

originally posted by: MeatHookReality

originally posted by: Skepticape
No, it really isn’t. A common strategy of a losing argument- claim that science supports them (it doesn’t). Empirical truth shows your fears are unfounded and no, one person eating bushmeat will not kill millions. Provide a single example where it’s been documented 1 person eating 1 bushmeat meal caused millions of deaths that can be traced back to the source. (Hint covid isn’t it) You’ve cited nothing to prove your point. And, your fear and paranoia doesn’t give you the right to tell people what they can, and cannot eat.

You are projecting quite a bit of your mental issues into others. Forgetting to take those meds?

Lol are you the stupid fool in this scenario? Or the schizophrenic? Your rambling ignorance makes it a bit unclear, although I think I’ve got an idea at this point.

I think we can all safely say that no, there’s zero need for any global food police, and the views that you’ve put forward regarding control, diet, and the threat level any single person (and their testicle soups, portages, & bisques) pose are entirely unfounded and exist only as paranoia. What’s that a symptom of again? Schizofreenia? Come on little buddy, you got this!

It would take a UN inspection force to police these countries that insist on eating & handling unclean diseased animals . Near impossible task , but we need something created to police these fools ...

...How long can an interconnected world tolerate the ignorance of other people on basic fundamentals of civil life ?

What I find most interesting is your solution is to in effect turn the UN into a true dictatorial body with powers over the entire population of the Earth. Powers to force entire cultures, many of which are thousands of years old, to change because the world's self-described elitists wish it to be so.

I'm curious here, is your real point that you think it's time for a '1984' style government to be put in place with the UN at its helm?

Humans being what we are, I suspect your solution would lead to more war, more chaos, and in the end a breakdown of civilization akin to a postapocalyptic 'B' movie. Billions of people will not just roll over and say "yes master".

What history has taught us is that the solution to problems like this is education and modernization, not some self-inflated wanna-be dictators saying you will change and you will change now or we will...

"We will" - What? What form of punishment do you propose the "UN inspection force" use to force compliance? Where do the roads, supply lines, and modern food production equipment that must precede the other come from? How do you force China, India and the African countries you seem to loath to do as you wish? Would not the UN have to take complete control as a one-world government before complete culture changes would be possible?
Covid -19 is a bat bourne virus & wether it jumped to humans naturally or from gain of function does not matter , because handling bats is dangerous because of diseases . That is why labs world wide study gain of function, because in places like China & Africa they eat & handle bats .
Your argument is so schizophrenic in it’s proofs .
If you want to talk about wars , chaos and global recession… look no further than what Covid-19 did & is doing.
Covid-19 is a bat created virus & if the tribal Chinese were not snacking on bats like hotcakes , then there would be no concern for studying gain of function of a bat bourne virus ?
Ghana is having a Marburg outbreak as we speak & bushmeat is to blame .
One stupid fool can ruin an empire.
If the castaways would have drowned Gilligan , they could have escaped that island.
Science & empirical truth are on my side in this debate . You are free to reject reality & insert your own , but your reality does not give you a right to kill millions by eating bushmeat out of stupidity.
Im a hunter myself, but I don’t eat skunks , bats and armadillos.
Aids , Ebola , Marburg and yes Covid appear from unsanitary processing of diseased animals ,handling & eating of these animals.
Science has warned West Africa & China about these dangers for years .
Ebola has killed near 30000 people & the only reason it’s not millions is , because it has yet to mutate to a slower gestation period . It kills 7 out of 10 people in a very fast manner .
Aids has killed near 40 million people & aids is accepted by most all virologist world wide as coming from eating monkey meat & monkey blood is full of Simian Immunodeficiency Virus ( SIV ) .
I wont argue with you over science, because I am 100% correct in these examples. Bushmeat has killed millions & will kill even more .
Just wait until Marburg or Ebola mutates to a longer gestation period & the world is in serious trouble.
Your opinion is not science nor the truth .
Sorry, but you are dead wrong on this & thousands of experts , virologists & Doctors support these claims.

In regards to taking meds … lol there are not enough drugs on Earth to help in dealing with certain people.
Im sure you agree lol .

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   

So not a single citation to support your claims. Roger you’re talking out your ass when claiming a single person could kill millions by eating bushmeat. I’m glad you agree your opinion is not science and you cannot provide support for your claims 1 case of bushmeat eating will kill millions.

There’s no need for a governing body to take on the powers you are describing across nations, your paranoia and fears are unfounded. Rest easy little buddy!

No, it really isn’t. A common strategy of a losing argument- claim that science supports them (it doesn’t). Empirical truth shows your fears are unfounded and no, one person eating bushmeat will not kill millions. Provide a single example where it’s been documented 1 person eating 1 bushmeat meal caused millions of deaths that can be traced back to the source. (Hint covid isn’t it) You’ve cited nothing to prove your point. And, your fear and paranoia doesn’t give you the right to tell people what they can, and cannot eat.

You are projecting quite a bit of your mental issues into others. Forgetting to take those meds?

Lol are you the stupid fool in this scenario? Or the schizophrenic? Your rambling ignorance makes it a bit unclear, although I think I’ve got an idea at this point.

I think we can all safely say that no, there’s zero need for any global food police, and the views that you’ve put forward regarding control, diet, and the threat level any single person (and their testicle soups, portages, & bisques) pose are entirely unfounded and exist only as paranoia. What’s that a symptom of again? Schizofreenia? Come on little buddy, you got this!

It would take a UN inspection force to police these countries that insist on eating & handling unclean diseased animals . Near impossible task , but we need something created to police these fools ...

...How long can an interconnected world tolerate the ignorance of other people on basic fundamentals of civil life ?

What I find most interesting is your solution is to in effect turn the UN into a true dictatorial body with powers over the entire population of the Earth. Powers to force entire cultures, many of which are thousands of years old, to change because the world's self-described elitists wish it to be so.

I'm curious here, is your real point that you think it's time for a '1984' style government to be put in place with the UN at its helm?

Humans being what we are, I suspect your solution would lead to more war, more chaos, and in the end a breakdown of civilization akin to a postapocalyptic 'B' movie. Billions of people will not just roll over and say "yes master".

What history has taught us is that the solution to problems like this is education and modernization, not some self-inflated wanna-be dictators saying you will change and you will change now or we will...

"We will" - What? What form of punishment do you propose the "UN inspection force" use to force compliance? Where do the roads, supply lines, and modern food production equipment that must precede the other come from? How do you force China, India and the African countries you seem to loath to do as you wish? Would not the UN have to take complete control as a one-world government before complete culture changes would be possible?
Covid -19 is a bat bourne virus & wether it jumped to humans naturally or from gain of function does not matter , because handling bats is dangerous because of diseases . That is why labs world wide study gain of function, because in places like China & Africa they eat & handle bats .
If you want to talk about wars , chaos and global recession… look no further than what Covid-19 did & is doing.
Covid-19 is a bat created virus & if the tribal Chinese were not snacking on bats like hotcakes , then there would be no concern for studying gain of function of a bat bourne virus ?
If the castaways would have drowned Gilligan , they could have escaped that island.
Science & empirical truth are on my side in this debate . You are free to reject reality & insert your own , but your reality does not give you a right to kill millions by eating bushmeat out of stupidity.
Aids , Ebola , Marburg and yes Covid appear from unsanitary processing of diseased animals ,handling & eating of these animals.
Ebola has killed near 30000 people & the only reason it’s not millions is , because it has yet to mutate to a slower gestation period . It kills 7 out of 10 people in a very fast manner .
Aids has killed near 40 million people & aids is accepted by most all virologist world wide as coming from eating monkey meat & monkey blood is full of Simian Immunodeficiency Virus ( SIV ) .
I wont argue with you over science, because I am 100% correct in these examples. Bushmeat has killed millions & will kill even more .
Just wait until Marburg or Ebola mutates to a longer gestation period & the world is in serious trouble.
Sorry, but you are dead wrong on this & thousands of experts , virologists & Doctors support these claims.

In regards to taking meds … lol there are not enough drugs on Earth to help in dealing with certain people.
Im sure you agree lol .
Research it yourself. The burden of proof is on you when you take such a stance against 10s of thousands of scientific proofs of my claims … and yes one drop of diseased blood can cause a pandemic of epic proportions.
Do you understand how blood borne pathogens work.
Ebola or Aids is not an accumulative effect of eating bushmeat , but rather a gamble . So by all logic , one bushmeat meal has potential to kill countless people.
Play stupid games & win stupid prizes .
If you are a science denier .. there is nothing left for me to argue.
The dark ages were called that for a reason.
I suggest you find some light . Cheers & nothing personal. I enjoy our talks . Have a great weekend & try some rare pork this weekend , because Trichinosis is just made up science & nothing of real concern.

edit on 15-7-2022 by MeatHookReality because: s

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Not how proving your claims works! Not even a good try. Also claiming something is “accepted by most virologists” is hardly proof of your claim nor is it any metric that can be measured. I’m hardly a science “denier” but you have to provide proof and evidence to support your claims. I have plenty of light- enjoying the wonderful sun right now. Again, cite something that shows us an example of a single case of someone eating bushmeat that directly killed millions. That was the claim in the OP. All you’ve proven is you have a belief, that ain’t gonna cut it.

Im sure you agree lol .
Research it yourself. The burden of proof is on you when you take such a stance against 10s of thousands of scientific proofs of my claims … and yes one drop of diseased blood can cause a pandemic of epic proportions.
Do you understand how blood borne pathogens work.
Ebola or Aids is not an accumulative effect of eating bushmeat , but rather a gamble . So by all logic , one bushmeat meal has potential to kill countless people.
Play stupid games & win stupid prizes .
If you are a science denier .. there is nothing left for me to argue.
The dark ages were called that for a reason.
I suggest you find some light . Cheers & nothing personal. I enjoy our talks . Have a great weekend & try some rare pork this weekend , because Trichinosis is just made up science & nothing of real concern.

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I think O.p. MeatHo's thinking could be affected
by the cancer causing Glyphosate weed-killer
that's in his own urine !

More than 80% of Americans
have a widely used herbicide lurking in their urine.
www.usnews.com...

Or more than likely, the tainted food
coated with E-coli ?
Why is your gov. allowing farms to spray sewage
on produce ? Are you not educated ?

Why are you allowing heavy metals, including
lead and bacteria in your drinking water ?
www.consumernotice.org...
Why isn't your western ideologies educated ?

Why are western 'educated' babies getting sick and dying ?
In February 2022 baby formulas from the
U.s.a Michigan plant
made infants deathly sick with serious bacterial infections.

Scientists studying the world’s rivers found dangerous levels
of drugs are contaminating water
including in the U.S. — because
pharmaceuticals are not purified out of drinking water systems.
childrenshealthdefense.org... nt&eId=ab7eae09-297a-4f0c-8ba0-80485bda8db1

butcher responsible for fatal E.coli out break
news.bbc.co.uk...

I do believe that tribal people are very ignorant
to disease transmission . .
One stupid fool can ruin an empire . .
If the castaways would have drowned Gilligan ,
they could have escaped that island . .
We have educated . . .

Bill Gates on film promoting a machine that
turns poop into water
Maybe you should use your time in
educating bill gates, your corporations, instead of
watching the 'empire' Gilligan's Island ?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 15/7/22 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Unfortunate while we must assume the OPs author holds YUGE academic merits and is capable of speaking as the voice of science without the need for supportive information we have also been forced to witness tell tale signs of schizophrenia in their writings.

Delusions
Paranoia
Incoherent thoughts
Irrational fears
An inability to communicate
Aggressive behavior
A false perception of superiority
A believe ordinary things are dangerous (such as eating food)
General discontent

Unfortunately schizophrenia is relatively common in the western world along with many mental illnesses and it’s I’ll affects and root causes are still not well enough researched and understood. Only a few years ago western science was lobotomizing the afflicted. But don’t let that discourage anyone from the merits and superiority of western science as dictated by a single keyboard warrior.

a reply to: ToneDeaf

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   

We have educated Africans on bushmeat dangers for years & still it goes on . West Africans believe that Western science is evil magic … So how do you educate that ?

%age of the population of West African countries that are educated...

Benin 42.4%
Burkina Faso 39.3%
Mauritania 53.5%
Senegal 51.9%
Gambia, The 50.8%
Guinea 39.6%
Guinea-Bissau 59.9%
Sierra Leone 43.2%
Liberia 48.3%
Mali 35.5%
Burkina Faso 39.3%
Niger 35.1%

If you go back a few decades it's far worse than it is now, so progress is happening. It can be done, however. The real problem is not that people don't want or need an education, it's the governments.

The majority of out-of-school populations are to be found in countries where there is conflict or very weak governance.

The UN can't control that even if we foolishly gave the UN power over sovereign nations, which would be absurd. The UN's way would be to drag all countries down to the lowest level rather than elevate them to the highest level. A dictatorial socialist government is all about bringing everyone down to the same level other than the elite. The world learned that lesson watching the USSR collapse and Cuba which should be a wealthy country, live in poverty.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 01:31 AM
link   

%age of the population of West African countries that are educated...

Benin 42.4%
Burkina Faso 39.3%
Mauritania 53.5%
Senegal 51.9%
Gambia, The 50.8%
Guinea 39.6%
Guinea-Bissau 59.9%
Sierra Leone 43.2%
Liberia 48.3%
Mali 35.5%
Burkina Faso 39.3%
Niger 35.1%

If you go back a few decades it's far worse than it is now, so progress is happening. It can be done, however. The real problem is not that people don't want or need an education, it's the governments.

The majority of out-of-school populations are to be found in countries where there is conflict or very weak governance.

The UN can't control that even if we foolishly gave the UN power over sovereign nations, which would be absurd. The UN's way would be to drag all countries down to the lowest level rather than elevate them to the highest level. A dictatorial socialist government is all about bringing everyone down to the same level other than the elite. The world learned that lesson watching the USSR collapse and Cuba which should be a wealthy country, live in poverty.

Im not advocating for the UN to take control of a sovereign country. Im advocating a UN watchdog just like their Nuclear watchdog group.
Get caught selling, butchering or cooking animals that are known disease spreading types & get fined or restricted UN help or something.
We have AIDS , because of people get exposed to SIV viruses in monkey blood that only appears in monkeys from Africa … yet they still butcher & eat monkey??

If Africans can’t even figure out that sooner rather than later that playing & butchering monkeys for food is going to one day create a new AIDS that is more easily transmitted via airborne , mucus & saliva possibly .. they never will .
Monkey is just one of many taboo bushmeats eaten in West Africa.
It’s beyond education at this point.. there is Marburg outbreak in Ghana as I type . It has infected two people for sure & Ghana is preparing for a larger outbreak as of last week …Scientists have pinned the outbreak to bushmeat consumption.. The bushmeat the two infected had been eating was tested & it was the source as reported.
Why are they allowed to play Russia roulette with the worlds population, because of stupidity ?
The UN is running all over Ghana anyway, because of these Marburg infections..
Marburg is no joke , but it gets contained fast , because it kills 3/4 of the people who get it in a quick way . Same with Ebola, but one day , because of a continuous consumption of bushmeat there will be Ebola 2.0 and it will have a slower gestation period . Then it’s airports & travel causing a world wide event of many deaths .
Or declare West Africa a Unesco World Heritage site with strict quarantine for visiting & anyone leaving the Heritage areas . Any breakouts & it all goes on lockdowns.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   

UN watchdogs have no actual power and my impression is they are there for show. The UN seems to exist mostly to invent meaningless jobs to hand out favors to friends, relatives, and political peers.

An interesting side note is what Pope Francis said during an interview in Argentina recently.

“After World War II, trust was placed in the United Nations. It is not my intention to offend anybody, I know there are very good people working there, but at this point, the UN has no power to assert,” he said.

The UN can't enforce anything, something I'm very happy about. Any country can expel them at will since they are guests with no real power. It's been a long while since anyone paying attention took the UN seriously.

Look at the history of the UN's Human Rights Council. The worse the human rights of a country, the more likely they are to be on the council.

Again from my perspective, the idea of any organization or political body having the power to enter sovereign nations and do anything is a scary, scary concept and we've seen some of the evilest people in history promote the same concept.

edit on 7/17/2022 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Viral hemorrhagic fevers can be
spread by mosquitoes or tick bites,
rodents, and by unprotected sex too
Just saying.
There is only so much that W.H.O. can do
when it comes to international public health.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join