It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Wide Laws On Food With Strict Enforcement

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: MeatHookReality

First off , goat is not bushmeat

It is if you get it from the bush, there’s wild goats over here (feral, non-native) and people eat them but that’s besides the point. You just took one of the most inconsequential pieces of my post to debate.

Second is the fact that since the 1980s air traffic to & from bushmeat countries has steadily increasing to the rest of the world

What in the name of St. Bartholomew J Simpson is a “bushmeat country”? If you’re scared, don’t go there. If you think people are travelling and bringing back exotic viruses from “bush meat countries” then wear a mask? No, triple mask when you leave the house. Or just don’t leave the house so the bush meat viruses from Africa don’t kill you.

I have nothing against Africans , I do believe the empirical truth that tribal people are very ignorant to science & disease transmission.

Well I believe the hilarious truth that if someone didn’t stock your supermarkets, slaughter and butcher your meat, cook and package your take away meals, provide you with fresh running water directly to your home you would die a lot sooner than the ‘tribal people’ of the world.

edit on 1172022 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: Grammar edit

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Double dipped the chip.
edit on 1172022 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: Double post

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   
A huge issue worldwide is not necessarily the source of the food but how it is prepared and stored for consumption. With poverty levels and just geography the way they are it is inevitable that some areas will consume the proteins that are readily available. Those sources include, rats, snakes, reptiles, humans, etc. and the availability of clean water can be a luxury.

A couple of issues are
1) How these sources are prepared. I am sure most of us have seen the videos of people eating the live birds and live baby mice/rats that have not been cooked. Sooner or later that is going to catch up to you.

2) The other component is how they are stored at the markets. When you have crates stacked on top of each other where feces, blood, and urine are able to be dropped from cage to cage contaminating the other animals it is also not a good practice.
3) The other not so common (or at least I hope) is the consumption of Long Pork. Unfortunately it does happen and it can be very dangerous. Not sure how widespread it is but it does happen and from the videos I have seen it is not prepared or cooked in a hygienic way.

Unfortunately it is a problem that can be fixed easily if people would actually want to do it. The amount of money the world spends on stupid stuff could easily help bring fresh water and food supplies to some of these areas but local governments are also the problem. There have been numerous cases of humanitarian aid being seized/stolen to allow people to starve and some groups to stay in power. It is easy to keep hold of power when you can control the food source

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Some of the food products you mentioned are eaten because that is all the people can obtain. Same with the reuse of the gutter grease as some places can not afford to purchase new grease. Is it bad and sickening I would say so but unless some world government wants to feed everyone not much is going to change IMO. Maybe the WEF plan for us to all own nothing and eat bugs will fix everything (sarc)
If you read my post , you would have noticed that I blame worldwide poverty as one reason for eating unclean & diseased varmints .
Thanks for the tales of the known .
Does your bike speed up as you go down hill ?

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

It is if you get it from the bush, there’s wild goats over here (feral, non-native) and people eat them but that’s besides the point. You just took one of the most inconsequential pieces of my post to debate.

Second is the fact that since the 1980s air traffic to & from bushmeat countries has steadily increasing to the rest of the world

What in the name of St. Bartholomew J Simpson is a “bushmeat country”? If you’re scared, don’t go there. If you think people are travelling and bringing back exotic viruses from “bush meat countries” then wear a mask? No, triple mask when you leave the house. Or just don’t leave the house so the bush meat viruses from Africa don’t kill you.

I have nothing against Africans , I do believe the empirical truth that tribal people are very ignorant to science & disease transmission.

Well I believe the hilarious truth that if someone didn’t stock your supermarkets, slaughter and butcher your meat, cook and package your take away meals, provide you with fresh running water directly to your home you would die a lot sooner than the ‘tribal people’ of the world.
Why does India still suffer plague outbreaks & the vast majority of problematic viruses this world has to deal with come from Asian or African countries.
Ill wait for a list of pandemics that come from the Americas, Japan , Europe, Russia, Australia or New Zealand in the last 100 years

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Well by my label of “ bushmeat countries “ would by it’s own definition apply to countries that have large populations that eat disease ridden critters with little to no food safety protocols.
It’s called reading & comprehension skills ..

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 08:54 AM
link   
This OP is formed by an over abundance of fear and paranoia. No “rat testicle soup” is going to kill off half the world, maybe you should be less of a food elitist, it kind of comes off as a bit ignorant of you towards other cultures.

a reply to: MeatHookReality

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Yes, because it means that the meat wasn't reared hygienic conditions. For example Bush meat is rarely screened for parasites.

So poaching, as opposed to legally hunting an animal, makes it more dangerous because of pathogens? You have to recognize this is absurd. There is no way a person capable of carrying on a written conversation is this stupid.

It's not screened for parasites? You think any meat in these locations are being screened for parasites? Do you think all US meat is screened for parasites?

You just make up whatever comes to mind don't you? Dumb lies backed with dumb excuses for why it's not a lie.

It's a shame it all fell to pieces before you could tie climate change or fossil fuels in somehow, what a missed opportunity.

The absolute state of "the science".

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skepticape
This OP is formed by an over abundance of fear and paranoia. No “rat testicle soup” is going to kill off half the world, maybe you should be less of a food elitist, it kind of comes off as a bit ignorant of you towards other cultures.

MeatHookReality: Response to Skepticape
The rat testicle soup was tongue & cheek humour .
It must be miserable to live in a literal world of words.
My new post will be the cat’s meow … once I find a way to upload a meowing cat to my post .
Lol lol lol
ps: humour is used with a “ u” just for AgustusMasonicus

edit on 11-7-2022 by MeatHookReality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 09:07 AM
link   
A healthy human immune system can handle all that. We are ominivore like dogs, we can eat trash like trash pandas. It is god's gift to our survival.

Most diseases are species specific. I wouldn't worry.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
It gets pretty rough hearing some of the stories of just what someone will eat when there is nothing else around, wall paper, leather shoes, mud pies. Not much nutritional value, seams to help with some hunger pain with something in your gut.

As for a single global entity thinking what food they can regulate, I don't see much capability when people are hungry. As for what blends, mixes and screw ups that happen in the global food supply chain, there might be some capability there?

The UN recently took down an article they wrote over a decade ago called the benefits of hunger.

The UN aka the WEFs right hand man.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Every decent butcher in South Africa stocks "bush meat".

I too would call him a wanker, were this the Mudpit.

Alas. It is not.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Didn't come from eating bats it came from a lab and was engineered

To an extent I agree but I highly doubt this was purposely released. What country stood to benefit? Certainly not the Chinese as the market there is crap ATM.
Gain of function with a virologist skipping a few steps seems more than likely.
Either way what is done is done. Time to move forward instead of playing the BDS card shall we.

Covid-19 was the biggest transfer of wealth in history. The US government (Fauci) funded gain-of-function research in Wuhan.

brighteon video

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Why does India still suffer plague outbreaks & the vast majority of problematic viruses this world has to deal with come from Asian or African countries.
Ill wait for a list of pandemics that come from the Americas, Japan , Europe, Russia, Australia or New Zealand in the last 100 years
Dirty water. They often have to bath in their drinking water.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   
maybe I'm stupid on the topic but I always believed that
if you cook meat well, whatever meat you prefer, it kills everything harmful in it?

my grandfather used to cook up everything that had meat on the bones, or had wings, or was caught in the sea. He never got sick

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   
An instant defense for unfounded and irrational claims, “I was just joking”

This thread should be moved to LOL forum if that was the intent.

My new post will be the cat’s meow … once I find a way to upload a meowing cat to my post .
Lol lol lol

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: CloneFarm1000
There are roughly 3 chickens to every human on the planet at this moment. A chicken needs a minimum of 10 square feet of outdoor space. Incentivize coops and victory gardens.

Yeah, except people will starve even with stomachs full of chicken (way way too lean)...

Google rabbit starvation...

We could easily help them with raising their own cattle though, red meat and fat being the healthiest (and species appropriate) food for humans.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: KindraLabelle2
maybe I'm stupid on the topic but I always believed that
if you cook meat well, whatever meat you prefer, it kills everything harmful in it?

my grandfather used to cook up everything that had meat on the bones, or had wings, or was caught in the sea. He never got sick
It’s the handling of the animals & filth the food is cooked in . When you have poop , guts , blood , bugs , dog , cats , hot weather , flys etc… in your cooking & serving area is the issue .

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   

An instant defense for unfounded and irrational claims, “I was just joking”

This thread should be moved to LOL forum if that was the intent.

Lol lol lol

Yes .. rat testicle soup is humour , because Im sure there are worse bushmeat & wet market meals abound.
Do you really believe yourself to be intelligent.

(post by v1rtu0s0 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join