It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many men have no clue

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

When I brought up religious reasons you were not on my mind, the wording in the Bible 'thou shalt not kill', which some religious politicians and other religious people who follow the Bible's words to the letter. They just skip over the parts like "thou shalt not judge" others, but thou shalt judge thyself. Or they conveniently forget all those religious wars God spurred on - where was the "thou shalt not kill" then?
edit on 20-7-2022 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

How many men have no clue that their girlfriend/wife/mistress had an abortion, or didn’t.

Well I have a clue and had it from my 1st wife who was apparently impregnated by me before we married. So since you wrote this thread I will consider you the opposite of Dr. "Ruth". In brief we had a Mob style wedding and I found out years later she wanted me to be a "made" man in the Mafia. I never had the stomach for that nor ever expressed interest in it as I wanted to be a Fed.

RIP Pauly Walnuts!

In any event before we were married I used a condom and one time one ruptured and she became pregnant. Because she feared her father would "kill her' she aborted. Years later she pissed off a close girlfriend who blew her in to me by saying that she had told her girlfriend that she had a boyfriend on the side all throughout our dating and during the marriage. We never had children so I divorced her after hearing that and proving same.

So "gentle writer" AKA Jag. Was that one-timer sheepskin failure the real deal as in mine or was that a product of her Mr. Wonderful on the side?

From an apparent clueless and clumsy guy.

Thoughts?

edit on 20-7-2022 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Well depends on who you talk to. A famous spirit channeller once told me that the soul chooses it's parents, but can flee the body once endangered.

Sounds like a religious zealot to me.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

I don't want to turn this into a religious debate as well. Another thread, another time, maybe.

Sufficient for this thread are the evils thereof.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
It simply amazes me....
If you say "abortion is the premeditated killing of one human being by another", you must be a religious freak.
Yet, those same people are the ones that bring their 'beliefs' and spiritualism into the discussion EVERY TIME.
Regardless of your religion.
Regardless of your Country of Origin.
Regardless of Laws.
There is a Basic Set of Human Rights that, for the most part, all human beings, all over the earth, recognize.
The most fundamental of these rights, is the Right to Life. Without this right, all others are meaningless.

Human rights are rights we have simply because we exist as human beings - they are not granted by any state. These universal rights are inherent to us all, regardless of nationality, sex, national or ethnic origin, color, religion, language, or any other status. They range from the most fundamental - the right to life - to those that make life worth living, such as the rights to food, education, work, health, and liberty.

www.ohchr.org...

edit on 20-7-2022 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

It's simple mis-education. Our public schools should all be sued for malpractice.

We send children to school to be educated. But instead of educating those children in solid sciences (math, biology, anatomy, astronomy, history, reading, writing, civics), the schools teach them about victimization, sexual perversions, white supremacy, and social acceptance... all things which they should not be taught by any government entity. Then they graduate with no concept of those actual universal truths, but rather knowing everything about how to act as they were taught (which is usually self-destructive behavior).

So they simply parrot those teachings. Science is not something they understand; it is something they respect because they don't know anything about it. "Scientists" must have god-like intelligence to understand all that stuff. So they start following those who make money popularizing science (pop-sci) and of course, when those people say something that directly contradicts their social programming, they must be kooks and not "real scientists."

Continue that for a generation or two and we have what we have today: closed minds that cannot fathom simple facts, like a human zygote, embryo, or fetus is actually alive and human. It can't be; that would mean that everything they ever learned about sexual interaction is a lie! They think that Presidents make laws, and Congress enforces them. They think they can intimidate the Supreme Court with impunity, because they have a right to stand outside with silly signs and scream at people... that's how things get done, according to their programming.

Those of us who are left know better... but we'll never get them to realize that the social programming they rely on is flawed because that is all they are... it is their heart and soul. Don't like something? It's got to be one of the "evil ones" doing it... those being the Christians, the white folk, the "conservatives," the oil companies, or the corporations. Because you know, without all those "evil ones" we would all live in peace and harmony... so says the man on TV and he must be right by definition... under the iron fist of totalitarianism.

But we can still fight the good fight, informing when we can and when necessary enforcing the rule of law. That will delay the inevitable, hopefully until we are all dead and can't be hurt any more.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Yea i dont get why republicans want more kids being born into to single parent homes who can't afford them and will be forced to rely on government substities.

Nor do i understand why guys should be making this decision for women.

If the majority of women want to ban abortion, then so be it. But let them decide.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I doubt most schools are like this. Maybe some teach some of this but most schools still teach the basic, although u.s. schools were never great.

And indoctrination was always a thing that sometimes slipped into schools based on biases.

Remember when schools in the south want to teach creationism? Thats as silly as anything else.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea
Yea i dont get why republicans want more kids being born into to single parent homes who can't afford them and will be forced to rely on government substities.

Personally, I am not a republican, I also don't think anyone has the right to take the life of another human being.
Your argument is flawed.
Should we go around the world and kill all the poor kids?
If not, why?

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I doubt most schools are like this. Maybe some teach some of this but most schools still teach the basic, although u.s. schools were never great.

And indoctrination was always a thing that sometimes slipped into schools based on biases.

Remember when schools in the south want to teach creationism? Thats as silly as anything else.

Indoctrination has become the new form of "Education" in America.
We can see it.
We know it's happening.
The Department of Education/Indoctrination should be defunded.
Studies show that Americans, overall, have gotten less of an education since it was founded in 1978/79.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: CptGreenTea

I doubt most schools are like this.

I'm sure you do.

I put two kids through public school not long ago. I saw what was being taught, even in rural, backwoods Alabama. I spent a lot of nights going over classes with them and showing them the truth. My daughter graduated Suma Cum Laude with a degree in Psychology when she was 19, and my son works in a very prestigious STEM field.

Their classmates? Most have jobs with their names on their shirts so they don't forget them.

For many years, the USA led the world in technology thanks to our public school system. It was NASA, a branch of the US government, staffed primarily by US engineers, who put men on the surface of the moon and brought them all back to earth safely using slide rules and advanced mathematics. The USA developed the Internet. The USA led the Industrial Revolution.

Want more proof? You just gave it, in the post just above:

Nor do i understand why guys should be making this decision for women.

Did these public schools not teach you that the man contributes the same amount of genetic material as the woman? It's not her baby; it's their baby!

Creationalism and Evolution are both current scientific theories. The fact that you cannot recognize that is another black mark on the public school system. At the present time, neither can give a solid explanation for all the evidence. My personal view is that both, taken by themselves, are incomplete.

Science does not contradict religion. Science is the search for knowledge; religion is the search for wisdom. Knowledge is not wisdom and wisdom is not science. One needs both to be the best they can be, only one to be mediocre,

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Hard to know. There are women that get preggo with a side piece, and there are also women that get pregnant because of failed contraceptive.

If she was really hurt by the breakup maybe she pushed the story to hurt you?

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Uhh how is creationism a scientific theory?

And yes, men contribute genetic material. Which is the easiest thing to do. Women spend monthes actually creating the baby and birthing it.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Because the Bible. Duh.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
There are women that get preggo with a side piece, and there are also women that get pregnant because of failed contraceptive.

Both = skanks.

They should have kept their legs closed and made a sandwich instead.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: JAGStorm
There are women that get preggo with a side piece, and there are also women that get pregnant because of failed contraceptive.

Both = skanks.

More proof of the "scumbaggery" mind set......

ETA:

Lol emoji
-------------------------->>
Your head
edit on 21-7-2022 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

---------------------Satire----------------------->
(your head)

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Creationism isn't.
I believe he may have been referring to Intelligent Design (yes there is a difference).
www.britannica.com...

And yes, men contribute genetic material. Which is the easiest thing to do. Women spend monthes actually creating the baby and birthing it.

Speaking of science, what you are talking about is simple biology.
It is the way mammalian biology works.
The male and the female, of a mammalian species, mate.
Both give an equal part to reproduce.
The offspring then go through a gestation period inside of the females womb.
It's Biology. It is how nature works and has worked for millions of years.

Women spend monthes actually creating the baby

SMDH.....
This is what government run educational system does.
We need to change the name from "The Department of Education" to "The Department of DPDD" (Dumbing People Down Daily).

Women do not "create babies" and never have.
edit on 21-7-2022 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: CptGreenTea

It is a theory based on speculation of how known scientific phenomena could have occurred to create the world we see around us. It is not, I repeat not, just the Bible. Perhaps you should at least educate yourself on the current theory before discounting it.

Evolution is also based on speculation of how known scientific phenomena could have occurred to produce the world we see around us.

Both theories provide some good explanation of certain things and are lacking in explaining other things. That's how science works: all theories are considered and tested in order to arrive at new theories which better explain observed phenomena. All theories... not just the ones you like.

yes, men contribute genetic material. Which is the easiest thing to do. Women spend monthes actually creating the baby and birthing it.

Yes. But what do you propose we do about that? It's how nature/God/something else made humans.

In a traditional family, the woman takes complete responsibility for the offspring for the first 9 months of their existence, and primary responsibility after that. The father takes zero responsibility for the first 9 months, and precious little after that. However, the full growth cycle take a lot longer: 17-26 years, depending on how mature one chooses to make the cutoff. Toward the end of that period, the mother does very little and the father shoulders almost all of the burden.

The mother's contribution is far from ignored as well:
"The hand that rocks the cradle, rules the world."

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Both = skanks.

Skanks and studs... Funny how the same practice is so negative one way and so positive the other.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join