It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many men have no clue

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: quintessentone
I gave that a thought too, wow, just wow.

Everyone loves the little children.....until they have to pay for those mofo's, then, not so much.

Wait...
Let me try to understand your incoherence.
Nope...
Can't do it...

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
Wait...
Nope...
Can't do it...

It's simple, there is little to no support for the mothers forced to carry to term nor the children they bear. What it still does is create more taxpayer outlay, very small government, right?

edit on 20-7-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

link   

originally posted by: frogs453

You also have many, like the current GOP candidates in OK, running on slashing welfare programs.

woa! Wait a damn minute here! Do you mean to tell me that a GOP candidate is running on personal responsibility, and a hand up instead of a hand out? That's such a strange position for a republican to adopt. I wonder where that person got such a crazy idea.

Look, here's the thing. (talking to you in your language) the SCOTUS ruling just happened about a month ago. And despite the best efforts of some idiots, the ruling didn't actually ban abortions. The individual states will have to vote on how they will deal with abortion. And the voters will make their voices heard, if they don't, they have no room to complain.

Protesting the SCOTUS is likely the most idiotic thing I have seen to date, and may I remind you, I am aware of the transgender plight and the current clown world events, so that is saying a lot.

Since the decisions will be made with state legislators, perhaps, maybe, possibly, energy spent towards THEM would be better spent. But you do you.

link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

And being that it still isn't banned it looks like pretty much everyone shares my 'backwards mentality'.

Abortion is banned in many states. Right now.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Completely? List them.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Crying about the lack of a cradle to grave nanny state?
How fabulously libertarian of you.

Ahahahahahaha
Ahahahhahahahaha

Thanks for that!

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I was just thinking that - flawed human nature, but maybe technology has an answer, like transferring embryos to test tubes, all at the state's cost.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 09:18 AM
link   

If you look at it worldwide, Gus is right.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Wait...
Nope...
Can't do it...

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I agree with your sentiment too but the bullying now is in the hands of those that areforcing women into a corner with no way forward or out of poverty.

In 99% of abortions no one is forcing anyone to do anything.
What they and their partner did was of their own freewill and choosing.
Again, 99% of abortions are not about "Women's Rights".
They have those.
What they want is the freedom of choice over another humans life.
Perhaps we should be talking more about PERSONAL responsibility

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

maybe technology has an answer, like transferring embryos to test tubes, all at the state's cost.

That's the flaw... too much reliance on technology. We need to get humans back to being humans, with compassion for each other. Technology will never be able to replace that.

Mankind is the problem. Mankind is the solution.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 09:27 AM
link   

If you look at it worldwide, Gus is right.

"Gus" can't even figure out what he's talking about. One minute he's talking Constitution, then some obscure Colorado supreme court ruling, then he's talking about a person, then he's talking about a citizen, then he's talking about human beings, then he wants a court ruling on scientific facts... next thing he'll probably be bringing up what fertilizer is best for roses. If he ever has a truly coherent thought, I might die of a heart attack from the shock!

If you're going by what he says, you're never going to get anywhere except confused.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Completely? List them.

If no states currently ban abortion, then I'm having a hard time understanding the argument.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Wait...
Nope...
Can't do it...

It's simple, there is little to no support for the mothers forced to carry to term nor the children they bear. What it still does is create more taxpayer outlay, very small government, right?

in a perfect world, there would be private support for things like this, it would be rare, and most people wouldn't worry about it, since it would be a rare thing. But it's not rare, it's become birth control, and with the new push for late term abortion, it's become much closer to murder than it ever was before. All depending on your ability to understand viability to survive.

or are they just a clump of cells until a few weeks after the pop out and firm up a bit?

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Look at the graph in the link, am I reading that right? Children under the age of 15 years account for most abortions?

Who's personal responsibility did you say?

www.statista.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Give him credit for trying to make sense out of chaos, and you too.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Look at the graph in the link, am I reading that right? Children under the age of 15 years account for most abortions?

No, you're not. That is a graph of abortions per 1000 live births. In 2019, for example, there were 851 abortions for every 1000 live births to children under age 15, approaching a 1:1 ration. Which makes sense, as children that young are not ready to give birth in the first place and attempting to do so could easily equate to serious health issues and possibly death.

If that graph implies anything, it is that far, far too many children under 15 are getting pregnant. I would take that as an indicator that we need to stop sexualizing school-age children. They're not ready under age 15.

That graph does not show the total number of abortions to children under 15. It shows the ratio of abortions to live births for children under 15.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 09:43 AM
link   

a reply to: Quadrivium

Who's personal responsibility did you say?

www.statista.com...

Based on that, teaching high school kids about safe sex and contraception might solve a big portion of everyone's issues here. Coupled with just a little honesty and common sense that is.

Do you think Abortion should be just another form of birth control?

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Give him credit for trying to make sense out of chaos, and you too.

Go back over the last several pages in this thread. He isn't trying to make sense out of chaos... he is the chaos.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I disagree because this reeks with religious and political agendae.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join