It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

32-Year-Old Comedian Nick Nemeroff Dies In Sleep - Complained About Vaxx Side Effects

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Could the vaccine have been fundamentally made more effective with possible less side effects if it was in production for longer? Absolutely.

Does the "leaky vaccine" "clot-shot" as you've coined it, do nothing? No, it absolutely does reduce symptoms as noted by many, many peer reviewed articles from RELIABLE medical publishers.

Is the majority of the COVID situation a farce exacerbated by governments and panic from the masses? Absolutely.

Doing what you're doing and jumping to the conclusion that any famous person or sick person is some sort of Covid vaccine victim does nothing but spread disinformation and muddy the waters.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

I appreciate your concern, but my response to you is literally in the qoute you have posted.

"Polio vaccine protects children by preparing their bodies to fight the polio virus..Almost all children (99%) who get all the recommended doses of vaccine will be protected from polio."

This is because when they come in contact with the virus, it doesn't get the amount of time required in the body for it to incubate, for it to be transmittable. So, yes, when they do come in contact with it, the antibodies can act right away to eradicate it, thus essentially stopping transmission. Covid doesn't need incubation time, its transmittable from the get go. (-Sorry I should elaborate, it can take up to 5 days to incubate to shed - but live, its transmittable if picked up from a surface immediately)

"The incubation period for nonparalytic poliomyelitis (polio) is 3 to 6 days. For the onset of paralysis in paralytic poliomyelitis, the incubation period is usually 7 to 21 days."

edit on 29/6/2022 by Badams because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Badams
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Doing what you're doing and jumping to the conclusion that any famous person or sick person is some sort of Covid vaccine victim does nothing but spread disinformation and muddy the waters.

It's not jumping to any conclusion when these other folks are linking articles of healthy 20 year olds dieing randomly. A 25 year old soccer player dies and you think this is disinformation?

You cannot be that stupid man. I know I'll never change your mind, that's all you.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Old mate has 0 proof or evidence any of this is covid related. It's pure speculation. I'm absolutely sure some of it may be, as I've said before, its statistically likely. But young people die often, not at the same levels as the elderly, but its not a new thing that's started since covid.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Badams

Look, you're for the shot.

I'm not.

My body, my choice. Like everything else.

I think we'd be good friends in RL actually, I love these types of discussions.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Well, I'm actually somewhere in the middle, I didn't join this site because I love the Gov telling me what to do haha.

And yeah man, do as you want, I'm not trying to tell you to get the jab. I'm just trying to bring some quantifiable evidence to the table, not just speculation.

And yeah man, I'm enjoying this debate haha. No hard feelings at all!

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 11:47 PM
link   

a reply to: projectvxn
Prior to the wu-flu there has NEVER been such a widespread and expedited rollout of a vaccine in the history of medicine; worldwide. The vaccine was rolled out fast - IMO not in the adequate amount of time it would take to properly develop a vaccine with a the level of safety the flu vax or Hepatitis vax has (for example). However, this is not to say the covid vax's aren't within acceptable safety margins. The number of vaccine related woes comes purely down to statistics, with such a vast number of people getting it, there is bound to be some negative side affects in a larger number of people than is generally seen with other common vaccinations. Here's a fun statistic - if everyone who has taken the covid vax, ate a single peanut, roughly 1.5 - 4 % of them would have a fatal anaphylactic reaction to it (based on the rough percentage of people with a peanut allergy). Not only is that 1.5 - 4% higher than the percentage of negative covid vax reactions, but higher than the negative reactions of ALL vaccinations since the beginning of their mainstream use in modern medicine.

I appreciate your thought out response. However, this only speaks of immediate or short term vaccination effects. What about long term?

Although jumping the gun and saying it's a jab death is not the right approach, dismissing it is just as wrong. It seems to me that if the vaccine has a negative effect on a person/population 1 to 2 years after injection, this is the first time ANYONE will learn what those effects are.

I would think that a vaccinated person would want to pay careful attention to this kind of news. I do. Not to live in fear, but to watch out for those I love.

I will add that I do not personally know anyone who has had a serious adverse reaction or lingering condition from the vaccine.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Dapaga

You raise a great point, and one I have no response too. I guess only time can tell about long term effects. I guess that's the down side of such a rapid production timeline of a vaccine so many people have received. Myself and my wife are both in the medical field (and jabbed), I guess we'd be a part of the first wave of people to know if something truely bad is afoot.
edit on 29/6/2022 by Badams because: grammar

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Lol, I think the mega vaxxed and boosted Saint Anthony Fauci himself might disagree with you at this point about the “Emergency Use Gene Therapy” shot reducing symptoms! : www.zerohedge.com... a reply to: Badams

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 12:03 AM
link   

fail to understand your point? Are you saying the Covid vaccine gave your child Rotavirus, Norovirus and e-coli poisoning?

Did you know that they've been studying putting the covid19 vaccine into the rotovirus vaccine for a while now?

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Roedeer

Well, again with the statistics, It was never going to be effective in every single person who has taken it. The irony is not lost on me however. Glad I never had to listen to him.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Lemon1234

Indeed, and they've been looking at adding it into your regular flu vaccine since mid 2020. I don't keep up with pharmacology literature though, I have no idea how its going.
edit on 30/6/2022 by Badams because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Is ecoli,norovirus used in vaccine production?

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 12:30 AM
link   

a reply to: M5xaz

As I said, you must be American, as you constantly get fed disinformation, or just enough information to play toward someones narrative. At least here in Australia and from what I've heard from the UK, it was always marketed as something to reduce severity of symptoms. Never was it said to prevent transmission, neither on television or in hospital literature given to staff. What you heard was half right, its very much about reducing the load on Hospitals and healthcare infrastructure. As the government projected the number of cases likely to emerge.

Fact is, anyone can write a medical paper. Especially like the one you've just linked that (as the header of the document states) has not been peer reviewed.

I'm sorry but the way im reading this looks like your claiming fauci and biden fed the amercian people disinformation>?
Because this is exactly what both of them said. Then it changed. Then it changed again. And again. And again.
edit on 30-6-2022 by Aguythatflys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Lemon1234

E-coli is a bacteria that lives in the intestines, some strains of which can make you pretty sick, its normally not treated with any medicine to specifically target it, just to abate its symptoms. And norovirus doesn't have a specific vaccine currently, so I doubt it, but google says its in development, so there will be something somewhere that does I'm sure. I'm certainly not any way, shape or form knowledgeable about the specific manufacturing processes of vaccines though!

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Aguythatflys

Who'd of thunk it, right?

It still bewilders me why American pharma companies are allowed to advertise prescription meds on television. It makes no sense when you have to be prescribed them by a Doctor (or pharmacist in the US?? they cant perscribe here in AUS but i think they can there)

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 12:45 AM
link   

It still bewilders me why American pharma companies are allowed to advertise prescription meds on television.

$$$$$$$$$$$$..silly guy/gal
, it's all about the money!

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Guy. Oh I know why, it just still bewilders me that doctors haven't done something about it. Then again, you're very correct, same answer, money. But #, as a doctor, f*** being told what medication a patient wants because they saw it on TV.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Guy. Oh I know why, it just still bewilders me that doctors haven't done something about it. Then again, you're very correct, same answer, money. But #, as a doctor, f*** being told what medication a patient wants because they saw it on TV.

Welcome to the new ways!! everyone's a doctor now!..lol

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 12:54 AM
link   

You're not wrong, they know just enough to get themselves in trouble, not enough to get themselves back out.
Its also why I've spent a good portion of my quiet work day commenting on this thread haha

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join