It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

32-Year-Old Comedian Nick Nemeroff Dies In Sleep - Complained About Vaxx Side Effects

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Badams
a reply to: litterbaux

Despite your proactive measures to make driving safer, there's a risk of dying every time you leave your driveway. That's why the comparison carries weight.

Do you suffer from verbal diahorrea?

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Despite your proactive measures to make driving safer, there's a risk of dying every time you leave your driveway. That's why the comparison carries weight.

So , that is a valid comparison ?
There is a chance of dying every time one takes a breath .
I just choose to do nothing , such as take an experimental alpha level (not good enough to be beta yet) vaccine , which may increase those odds .

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 07:50 PM
link   

And when, pray tell, did the last non sexually transmitted pandemic occur? 1918. I think we have a slightly better understanding of how to mitigate not only the sickness, but also the impact it has on our health infrastructure now, than 100 years ago.

It was in 1968.

Hong Kong Pandemic

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 07:52 PM
link   

And that's your choice? I'm just telling you the odds you take daily of not suffering a fiery vehicular death, are orders of magnitude higher than the odds of you personally having a negative reaction to this vaccine.

Let us see the statistics .
Don't have them ?
Then don't make ridiculous claims .

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 08:03 PM
link   

a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Man, I love your sensationalism, it really gives me a good laugh. "Complained about vax side effects" = The needle insertion site hurt afterwards. We're really grasping at straws now aren't we, considering the cause of death has not and probably wont be publicly released.

Man, I LOVE your gullibility.

Go ahead, take a "vaccine" that does NOT protect you from transmission, infection or even death.
And has massive side effects
And NO long term safety data.

Do it.
Get yourself out of the gene pool
Play Russian roullette.

You might win....

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Okay! so, you're American, from your Location listed on this site, lets do some rough statistics.

35,766 fatal motor vehicle crashes in the United States in 2020 in which 38,824 deaths occurred (thanks to a quick google)

US approx population in 2020: 329 500 000 divided by road deaths, 38'824. you get 1 in 8499 people dying from road crashes in your country in 2020.

Again from google, the US's current vax rate is 67.4% of your population. so thats 213 186 500 people that have been jabbed at least once.

If the stats were equal that means 213 186 500 (the number of people vaxed) divided by 8499 (to gives us total number of deaths given the same probability as vehicular death) gives us a totall just over 25'000 that should have died because of the vax to equal the vehicular death stats.
edit on 29/6/2022 by Badams because: correction

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

I assume you must also be from the US, your news sources tend to be awfully misleading at the best of times. The vax was NEVER about preventing transmission, or stopping you from getting it outright. It has always been about reducing symptoms when you do get it. In turn, this means less hospitalizations for serious cases and ultimately less of a burden on your already struggling health system. So out of the people that do cop it bad, a larger percentage of them will make it through thanks to the hospital care available to them.

For the record I am vaxxed, as is my wife and the entirety of both sides of my family.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Badams

Okay! so, you're American,

Close , but no cigar .
An INFORMED US citizen .
America is a big place consisting of 2 continents , 3 regions , and multiple countries .
See , I do take time to become informed .
Unlike some folks .
And , you did not take into effect the ratio that survived for a while afterwards in either of the examples .
Remember you did quantify "fiery crashes" , not just crashes.
See , you let those emotions get in the way of the math .

edit on 6/29/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Soooo...no comment on the statistics you asked for, that you claimed I didn't have or couldn't provide?

I could care less if you consider yourself informed or not, that's not pertinent to statistics.
edit on 29/6/2022 by Badams because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 08:24 PM
link   

32-Year-Old Comedian Nick Nemeroff Dies In Sleep - Complained About Vaxx Side Effects

Comedian...

Died in his sleep..eh? I would speculate it was a drug but probably not the vax.
edit on 29-6-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Soooo...no comment on the statistics you asked for, that you claimed I didn't have or couldn't provide?

As I edited my post :
You quantified the statement with "fiery crashes" , which severely reduced the proportion.
Probability is all about Ratios and Proportions .
Debate topic nullified .
Your turn .

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   

The numbers I used are the number of DEATHS, death means you die. In 2020, 38,824 deaths occurred due to road accidents in the USA. Irrespective of me using hyperbole in a prior post.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 08:32 PM
link   

The numbers I used are the number of DEATHS, death means you die. In 2020, 38,824 deaths occurred due to road accidents in the USA. Irrespective of me using hyperbole in a prior post.

But not from "fiery crashes" .
You let emotion override logic.
Big mistake in a debate .
Your turn .

ETA : You hear of very low number of auto accidents that result in a "fiery crash"
A good portion of fiery automobile incidents are caused by brake pads worn out , and the metal calipers in constant contact with the metal rotors
edit on 6/29/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I was referring to getting in your car, and dying on the road which is evident if you actually read my post. Be that from fire, blunt force trauma or decapitation. The numbers I used are pertinent to deaths on the road, numbers don't care for your perception of my emotions.

Until you can prove that 25000 people in the USA have died directly because of the vaccine, my statement that you're more likely to die driving your car stands just fine on its own. Despite any of your objections.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I think we need to be real careful with jumping to conclusions. All that has been said is he died in his sleep.

Until an autopsy is done and is released nobody knows.

He could have had a drinkey and a pill, maybe his heart gave out, maybe he took a bottle of pills.
One thing is known, a lot of comedians struggle with depression. There have been cases pre-covid of comedians committing suicide.

Let’s not jump the gun and actually wait before saying every single death is Covid related.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I think we need to be real careful with jumping to conclusions. All that has been said is he died in his sleep.

Until an autopsy is done and is released nobody knows.

He could have had a drinkey and a pill, maybe his heart gave out, maybe he took a bottle of pills.
One thing is known, a lot of comedians struggle with depression. There have been cases pre-covid of comedians committing suicide.

Let’s not jump the gun and actually wait before saying every single death is Covid related.

Yep, I'm sure it was something else, just like this one:

youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Couldn't possibly be blood pressure, heat stress from being under the lights or dehydration...just to name a few of many. Maybe its just a conspiracy against comedians?

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Couldn't possibly be blood pressure, heat stress from being under the lights or dehydration...just to name a few of many. Maybe its just a conspiracy against comedians?

Yeah, no.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Yeah, your right. Someone fainted on stage just after mentioning the vaccine...that's evidence the nano bots in our blood stream are listening to us yeah?

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   

a reply to: M5xaz

I assume you must also be from the US, your news sources tend to be awfully misleading at the best of times. The vax was NEVER about preventing transmission, or stopping you from getting it outright. It has always been about reducing symptoms when you do get it. In turn, this means less hospitalizations for serious cases and ultimately less of a burden on your already struggling health system. So out of the people that do cop it bad, a larger percentage of them will make it through thanks to the hospital care available to them.

For the record I am vaxxed, as is my wife and the entirety of both sides of my family.

Completely FALSE

Biden, Fauci and Birx all PUBLICLY stated that the "vax" was to prevent transmission and infection, as well as reduce use of ICU beds.

My family is genetically/historically highly subject to clot formation in the first place, which is why I declined to take that "product" with no long term safety record. It is clear I was RIGHT.

As the Vax does NOT impede transmission or infection, logic dictates that Vaccine "mandates" and "lockdowns" are pointless.

Fact is, the vax makes things WORSE
www.medrxiv.org...

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join