It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

32-Year-Old Comedian Nick Nemeroff Dies In Sleep - Complained About Vaxx Side Effects

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Let's add another one to the "totally normal/coincidence" column.

OK, this one should be easy for you. Can you tell me when he had his last shot of the vax?

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Badams
a reply to: litterbaux

Despite your proactive measures to make driving safer, there's a risk of dying every time you leave your driveway. That's why the comparison carries weight.

Good thing we're not forced to drive!

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Let's add another one to the "totally normal/coincidence" column.

OK, this one should be easy for you. Can you tell me when he had his last shot of the vax?

We could ask Nick that question but he's dead.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RegularJo76

Yes people do die all the time and in somewhat regular numbers which you can find in any database, but when they start dying many times above the average rate given by the database. It has to be found out why. These are not blips something is causing the all-cause death rate to go up. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Pointing out the failed policies, reactions and disinformation that came out of the US during the pandemic by an Aussie is a bit much. Your country and mine were two of the most authoritarian and misguided of them all. You had #ing camps setup and protests everyday with police brutality on display. #ing maddening, those in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Not sure if it's the 'last' one. But this was posted on December 24, 2021

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Not sure if it's the 'last' one. But this was posted on December 24, 2021

Why would you inject ivermectin when it's in pill form?

Link to the tweet?

Also his Injections were in 2022.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Its heart shattering to think how many people I love & know, that I could not convince this Cornhoolio crap was not worth a death causing pop control test-d3@th V@X, and so they have taken it. I crawl, and I mean crawl... looking for what might be the cure to this BS... across dark and light W3b, and its easier to find dirt on the powers that be. Maybe we start with taking them down.

We need to demand a full disclosure on that V@X so we can start building the remedy.

I say this knowing that a real vaccination could be in fact helpful, but know that our current system is incapable of providing such, due to the parties involved. Truths will become evident, if they are not already. Soon there will be no doubt.
edit on 1-7-2022 by ETSOUL25920 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-7-2022 by ETSOUL25920 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Here's one that is making the news in Aus

34 year old dies after vaccine

Less than two weeks after Katie had her first dose of the AstraZeneca vaccine in late July, she died from blood clots and a low platelet count, known as thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS).

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Babies are being born without immune systems in Australia....must be Putin or something

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 05:55 AM
link   
People die in their sleep all the time. Still waiting for anybody from my own experience to have side effects beyond a sore arm

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 06:51 AM
link   
So the op is saying the guy died from a sore arm.

Interesting.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

Is he?

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: kangawoo
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

Is he?

Must be, its the only side effect mentioned.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
People die in their sleep all the time. Still waiting for anybody from my own experience to have side effects beyond a sore arm

Yes, all the time. Healthy 20 and 30 year Olds die constantly in their sleep. I think we all I know at least one person personally where this happened pre-2021.

Oh... wait...

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Has anyone noticed…

The annoying and uncalled for high frequency noises from todays popular TV & Netflix shows today? It’s not like they are adding to the suspense like older shows would do with music and sounds. It’s brain piercing and down right annoying. The reason I bring this up was today I binged watched the news episodes of UMBRELLA ACCADEMY
And these added sound effects gave me a headache.

I recall watching a snippet of a speech given by an old ( an I mean really old) ROCKEFELLER speaking about us :sheepal and how we were to take our “medicine” and stay at home watching NETFLIX.

Is it all all possible that these frequencies in the popular shows are activating something in the bodies of those who caved? Could this be how they have hypnotized the masses into accepting everything they have been pushing?
Maybe it’s working on the unvexed as well. My head is still foggy leaving me a bit dazed!
I have done some research into the power of sound frequencies and it holds water in my opinion.

Has there not been theories that the ingredients in the “medicine” can transmits and receive frequencies?

Just throwing this out there because this community seems to be the only place to get any real facts and opinions. What are your?

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Terims

If you want a laugh there is a good one in this vid of a comedian doing his thing on the jabs.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terims
Has anyone noticed…

The annoying and uncalled for high frequency noises from todays popular TV & Netflix shows today? It’s not like they are adding to the suspense like older shows would do with music and sounds. It’s brain piercing and down right annoying. The reason I bring this up was today I binged watched the news episodes of UMBRELLA ACCADEMY
And these added sound effects gave me a headache.

I recall watching a snippet of a speech given by an old ( an I mean really old) ROCKEFELLER speaking about us :sheepal and how we were to take our “medicine” and stay at home watching NETFLIX.

Is it all all possible that these frequencies in the popular shows are activating something in the bodies of those who caved? Could this be how they have hypnotized the masses into accepting everything they have been pushing?
Maybe it’s working on the unvexed as well. My head is still foggy leaving me a bit dazed!
I have done some research into the power of sound frequencies and it holds water in my opinion.

Has there not been theories that the ingredients in the “medicine” can transmits and receive frequencies?

Just throwing this out there because this community seems to be the only place to get any real facts and opinions. What are your?

I've noticed the same high pitched noise during certain commercials.
It definitely is not by accident.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   
This deathjab is BS. I personally know a fairly young person that died "suddenly and unexpectedly" and "doctors are baffled"!

It's not baffling, it's obvious. I want those responsible for this charade brought to justice.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Badams

Man, I love your sensationalism, it really gives me a good laugh. "Complained about vax side effects" = The needle insertion site hurt afterwards. We're really grasping at straws now aren't we, considering the cause of death has not and probably wont be publicly released.

I've stepped over no bodies. Have you? Read Bing. Read mainstream news and follow mainstream media as day after day known names seem to be dying well before their time. There's always a reason, an excuse. I've followed the news daily for at least 47 of my 57 years and I have NEVER come across so many co-incidental reports of young people dying.

Lets lockdown for 3 weeks to get over the peak.

Lets take the vaccine and we'll get rid of the masks and go back to 2019.

Lets get the booster.

Then another.

Then another.

Now lets start working toward redefining what fully vaccinated means. Lets TAKE away things so that the children in class will get in line, single file, and proceed and/or speak only when spoken to.

These AREN'T vaccines....unless of course THAT definition has changed. At best...THEY DON'T WORK.

At worst? Time will tell...and it appears it is already showing us things. But the label makers, the labelers and the excuse-makers work overtime to keep a lid on things. And lets minimize anything untoward said about it...or those who have complained after taking it.

Me?

One shot. Two shots. Booster. Booster. Booster. Booster.....Booster....sound to me like a treatment.

But have at it. Couch it whatever way you want.

"The vaccine of coincidences."

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join