It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

32-Year-Old Comedian Nick Nemeroff Dies In Sleep - Complained About Vaxx Side Effects

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Badams
a reply to: M5xaz

I assume you must also be from the US, your news sources tend to be awfully misleading at the best of times. The vax was NEVER about preventing transmission, or stopping you from getting it outright. It has always been about reducing symptoms when you do get it. In turn, this means less hospitalizations for serious cases and ultimately less of a burden on your already struggling health system. So out of the people that do cop it bad, a larger percentage of them will make it through thanks to the hospital care available to them.

For the record I am vaxxed, as is my wife and the entirety of both sides of my family.

President Biden: "If you are fully vaxxed you don't need to wear a mask"

Our president said if you're vaxxed you don't need to worry anymore, take your mask off. Seems to be a stark contrast to what you stated.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   

a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Yeah, your right. Someone fainted on stage just after mentioning the vaccine...that's evidence the nano bots in our blood stream are listening to us yeah?

How can you, honestly, not be able to connect the dots here? Soccer players, NFL players, marathon runners and young adults dropping dead. These people are at the fittest point in their lives. They train hard, they have work ethics that would astound even the most laymen and they just drop dead?

At the very least you can state the fact this is unusual, but you won't because that's not your narrative.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   

As I said, you must be American, as you constantly get fed disinformation, or just enough information to play toward someones narrative. At least here in Australia and from what I've heard from the UK, it was always marketed as something to reduce severity of symptoms. Never was it said to prevent transmission, neither on television or in hospital literature given to staff. What you heard was half right, its very much about reducing the load on Hospitals and healthcare infrastructure. As the government projected the number of cases likely to emerge.

Fact is, anyone can write a medical paper. Especially like the one you've just linked that (as the header of the document states) has not been peer reviewed.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Yeah, your right. Someone fainted on stage just after mentioning the vaccine...that's evidence the nano bots in our blood stream are listening to us yeah?

You don't know what was put in your bloodstream.
Lol....yeah?

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Badams

You're not going to get covid if you get the vaccinations

No they definately said it. Why are you defending things that are easily proven wrong?

Maybe research a little before you make statements?

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

I've said its most likely the vaccine? In multiple replies here. Ive also said that deaths from the vaccine are a statistical fact, not some new world order scheme. Currently more than half the worlds population has had at least one Jab, the vaccine is statistically safe. Despite deaths or negative reactions that have always been likely to occur.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 09:55 PM
link   

What the US got told, compared to what most other first world countries got told was different. Take from that what you will.
edit on 29/6/2022 by Badams because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Do you have a link for what your foriegn minister or leading health expert said in your country?

You said other countries had different messages presented to the population, can you back that up?

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Damage control?

I have no clue what you're talking about. I've been signed up for over a month, I have nearly 200 posts.

Explain yourself.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 10:15 PM
link   

COVID-19 vaccine information

That is the Aus Governments little (not really, its long as hell) informational page on Covid - Not a single line claims the vax prevents transmission. It re-iterates that if you've had the jab and then get symptoms, to have a rapid antigen test to test if you have it, and act accordingly.

This is from South Australias health minister

"Now that the vaccines are being rolled out worldwide, early research suggests they may also reduce how infectious we are if we do catch COVID-19, which could help stop or reduce the spread of the virus. It is very important that we continue practising good hygiene and physical distancing, and getting tested and staying home if unwell."

A tad less on direct topic, but still nobody has said it stops transmission.

From what I've read on here, you guys in the US get fed VASTLY different information than others.

I'm at work, and these are the best links I could find in short order.

edit on 29/6/2022 by Badams because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What members am I underestimating? I was replying to the OP only.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   

But even more then that, that's simply not how vaccines work; despite what your president says. A vaccine doesn't "stop" you from getting anything, in the simplest description, a vaccine trains the immune system how to fight a certain pathogen by giving you a inert (Read: non-multiplying) version of whatever it is the vaccines for. When vaccinated (against anything) If you get exposed to the real live pathogen, your body has a far better chance of quickly dealing with the it, as its dealt with it before . A un-vaccinated person catches a live pathogen which immediately begins to multiply which leads to you getting you sick as your body tries to deal with it en-masse. It has nothing to do with your body shedding the virus (transmission). Hence alot of the vaccinated people, myself included, getting it post vaccination.

The only thing that would completely "stop you from getting it" is a biological hazard suit.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   

But even more then that, that's simply not how vaccines work; despite what your president says. A vaccine doesn't "stop" you from getting anything, in the simplest description, a vaccine trains the immune system how to fight a certain pathogen by giving you a inert (Read: non-multiplying) version of whatever it is the vaccines for. When vaccinated (against anything) If you get exposed to the real live pathogen, your body has a far better chance of quickly dealing with the it, as its dealt with it before . A un-vaccinated person catches a live pathogen which immediately begins to multiply which leads to you getting you sick as your body tries to deal with it en-masse. It has nothing to do with your body shedding the virus (transmission). Hence alot of the vaccinated people, myself included, getting it post vaccination.

The only thing that would completely "stop you from getting it" is a biological hazard suit.

Wrong, there are neutralizing antibodies and non-neutralizing antibodies. Natural immunity allows for development of neutralizing antibodies, including t-cell immunity. Using a garbage "vaccine" that continues to train your body to fight the s1 spike protein from a virus that doesn't exist anymore does worse than nothing, and it doesn't create neutralizing antibodies. The vaccine is never created fast enough to do anything before by the time it's given the virus has already mutated several times, which is why they created oral antivirals, but they already had ivermectin for that, which allows you to fight the virus and develop neutralizing antibodies at the same time. You have no idea what you're talking about.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 10:43 PM
link   

As I said, you must be American, as you constantly get fed disinformation, or just enough information to play toward someones narrative. At least here in Australia and from what I've heard from the UK, it was always marketed as something to reduce severity of symptoms. Never was it said to prevent transmission, neither on television or in hospital literature given to staff. What you heard was half right, its very much about reducing the load on Hospitals and healthcare infrastructure. As the government projected the number of cases likely to emerge.

Fact is, anyone can write a medical paper. Especially like the one you've just linked that (as the header of the document states) has not been peer reviewed.

Thank you so much for all your comments on this thread. I’m glad to see there are still some on ATS who think and don’t cite sketchy sites for their disinformation. Being American myself, I’m not insulted about what you say about being fed disinformation. There are times I feel the majority in my country are idiots at times, and I’m ashamed to admit I’m American sometimes. It’s just embarrassing. Like I do, you do your homework and cite legitimate statistics and that.

I get so tired of people on this site using sites like Gateway Pundit and their ilk to spread disinformation and lies. I agree with you that it should have been marketed here as stating it will reduce symptoms. I think it eventually was, but later in the game. There is so much disinformation regarding the covid vaccines, particularly in the United States.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I did state "a simplest description".

And absolutely, which is why at least here in Australia there's different vaccines targeting the mutated strains. But ultimately, even the vax for the initial strain will still have some effectiveness, as the mutated strain has still come from the original.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

Wow, thanks for taking the time to write that!
Trying to "Deny Ignorance" here on ATS is normally a wholly thankless task! haha

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Wrong again.

Polio

There is no cure, but there are safe and effective vaccines to prevent polio infection. Polio vaccine protects children by preparing their bodies to fight the polio virus. Almost all children (99%) who get all the recommended doses of vaccine will be protected from polio. Therefore, the strategy to eradicate polio is based on prevention by immunizing every child to stop transmission and ultimately make the world polio-free.

You seem like a nice person, please read up on this stuff. I want everyone to have the knowledge that's readily available to them.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I did state "a simplest description".

And absolutely, which is why at least here in Australia there's different vaccines targeting the mutated strains. But ultimately, even the vax for the initial strain will still have some effectiveness, as the mutated strain has still come from the original.

No, it's a leaky vaccine and allows for ADE and as long as you keep using it it will never ever go away.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Some who are vaxed still get C19 and they start having thoughts of getting more boosters. They dont understand why they got re infected despite being boosted.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I always had loved the nonsense part of their health message.

It is very important that we continue practising good hygiene and physical distancing, and getting tested and staying home if unwell."

practicing physical distancing is what our clown health minsters, "experts" politicians dont do after the cameras stop filming.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join