It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 348
<< 345  346  347    349  350  351 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Was it though? Did Joe pressure Ukraine in to not investigating Hunter? What else was Burisma doing that nobody wanted an investigation in to?

What was it that the Russians claimed to have found at some of the powerplants and nuclear faculties? We keep pushing the "Don't hurt Hunter" crappos that Joe pushed but why would Obama, at the time, really give a crap about Hunter? Burisma might be the real issue at hand and Hunter might just be a red herring.

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Yes. He did pressure, while holding that billion dollar IMF loan hostage.

They give a crap because they are all bagmen for TPTB globally

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Since Hillary Clinton secured Westinghouse uranium sales to Ukraine during the Obama regime that came with all the cover and covert capabilities that go along with moving refined nuclear materials internationally.

Wanna hide nukes from satellite radiation scans?
Put it in a Nuclear Power Plant.

Ukraine was set up for this proxy war for a long time.

Energy Energy Energy

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I think Hunter is nothing but a useful tool for the globalists. Could Ukraine be important for other reasons?

That major east European Human Trafficking Hub still hasn't been found, could that be Ukraine?
Think: Ukraine = Epstein Island Prime
Then all the needs to protect Ukraine begin to make sense.

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...
www.dailymail.co.uk/Americans-with-PhDs-reluctant-vaccinated-against-COVID-study-finds.html

By SHANNON THALER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 11:39 EST, 14 August 2021 | UPDATED: 08:52 EST, 17 August 2021

Carnegie Mellon University and the University of Pittsburgh researchers reported a U-shaped correlation between vaccine hesitancy and education level
They concluded people with PhDs are not only the most skeptical about getting vaccinated but are also the least likely to change their minds about it
Other risk factors for hesitancy included younger age, non-Asian race and living in a rural county with higher Trump 2020 support, among others
Since the report was published NY, LA, San Francisco and New Orleans have put vaccine mandates into effect

edit on 6-11-2022 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

If BIDEN passed away UNexpectedly...

W0W

It would probably cut down on paperwork.

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

So, is it too early to state that
"Hunter didn't Overdose"

I bet Epstein took as many pictures with anyone he could just so that it would muddle the waters during an investigation.

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 07:48 PM
link   
t.me...
New Sr posts
Also where does thispicture: hail:look familiar?
edit on 2022/11/6 by CrazyFox because: O

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Now that US ARMY is getting ground up in the Ukraine mix, the blowback is going to be unimaginable.

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Oh, I'm sure they all perished in a "Training Accident".

It's going to be hard to cover up US Armed Forces deaths. I hope the Russian troops are "badge Camming" what's going on so that we don't gets "media'ed" the details.

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 11:12 PM
link   
POTUS45 seems to be pushing for them to ask the Question... but there's also an interesting post linkage!

Tweet at Nov 06 2022 19:52:36

We love the rain BECAUSE WE ARE THE STORM!!!

Simple gematria:
BECAUSE WE ARE THE STORM!!! = 226

#226 ACTION COMMAND POST

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: JhFEE9Gk No.150701196 📁
Nov 24 2017 01:55:52 (EST)
_yes1_yes2_yes3_^_cDVT-089bT_AD_Conf
Godspeed.
Q

a) The post timestamp includes 52 and so does the tweet's timestamp!

b) The post date+timestamp has encoded both 11/6 and 11/7 - overnight between the 2?:
Nov 24 2017 01 = 11 6 11
01:55:52 = 11 7

c) 52 is both a pack of cards and a completion number.

edit on 6-11-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I'll post updated s/sheet tomorrow... unfortunately I have to get all the tweets updated to check for any alignment with the new KU post!

Am 75% done...

I also note that the /qresearch board appears to being throttled down to posters?

Maybe to stop further KU posts?

It's just very odd to have only 73 posts over several hours on the day a new post comes out???
Current "bread" is "#21724: Dubs Confirm You Have All The Tools You Need ~Q Edition"
1st post at 22:02:46
Latest 73rd post at 04:41:06
...that's over 6 hours ...and only 73 posts!?!

edit on 6-11-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 12:22 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 01:21 AM
link   
A star "link"?

edit on 7-11-2022 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: CrazyFox

Ukraine is not Russia, especially after the fall of the Iron curtain when Western intelligence moved in bigly, ultra-nationalized the Ukrainian population, and stopped teaching Russian in the schools.

Happens since time immemorial all over the world. Take my home country of Wales, let's paraphrase what you said:
Wales in not England, especially after Edward I (Long Shanks) moved in biggly, built incredible castles to keep the population under control and killed the last Prince of Wales. Then to rub salt into Wales' wounds, Edward I made his heir the Prince of Wales, a tradition that continues to this day for the heir apparent to the 'British' throne. Later, thanks not to Henry VIII, the Welsh language was banned from 1536 (including in schools) and you were punished even for speaking it. This ban wasn't lifted until during WWII in 1942. Amazing that the language even survived!

Look to South America after invasion by the Spaniards, much of the populace speak Spanish/Portugese in those countries. Take Patagonia, mostly Spanish speaking, but there is a small area there called Y Wladfa, which is a Welsh settlement in Patagonia, Chubut Province, Argentina.

The Welsh people first arrived in Patagonia in 1865. They had migrated to protect their native Welsh culture and language, which they considered to be threatened in their native Wales.

Wiki Link

Proud to be a true bilingual speaking both languages!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Israel seems to have fallen into the recent German mode of politics.

Apparently only one person is qualified to be their PM, even though the country has millions of people.

Hello (again) Bibi.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 02:00 AM
link   
So, Wikipedia claims,

Since classical antiquity, griffins were known for guarding treasures and priceless possessions.

And (Kathy) Griffin just got banned from Twitter.

Are the "treasures and priceless possessions" of the DS no longer guarded?

Cheers

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Better than the UK's PM of the week program.

Never mind I read the wrong info and thought that Lapid was the current PM, and not the care-taker PM.
edit on 7-11-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Supposedly Ukraine houses biolabs,fetus factories,money laundering,human trafficking,along with God knows what else.

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ujustneverknow
Ukraine is probably THE most corrupt country in the world.
It's the cesspit for western Governments and Corporations since they started meddling in their affairs and taking control.
Ukraine is the 'swamp' that needs draining and every person who has their 'finger in the pie' need to go down the plughole.
Not until then will the Ukrainians know true freedom in their country.
Who pull's the plug? I care not, as long as the PEOPLE, whatever their ethnenticity, can live in peace and free from international corruption.
I can dream........
Rainbows
Jane

new topics

top topics

<< 345  346  347    349  350  351 >>

join