It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 349
<< 346  347  348    350  351  352 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 06:10 AM
link   

edit on 1172022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
www.dailymail.co.uk...
www.dailymail.co.uk/Americans-with-PhDs-reluctant-vaccinated-against-COVID-study-finds.html

edit on 6-11-2022 by FlyingFox because:

Boy, if this isn’t a great example of how “higher” education has become indoctrination camps, I don’t know what is ! I suspect the PHD folks are just smarter in general and also have more empirical experience. Common sense seems to be un-learned, amazing. 🤔

I remember my mom telling me once that college was as much about learning to endure bureaucracy as it was about learning your field of study and she sure was right ! Had I not loved Horticulture so much I could have never tolerated it without her help. There’s NO way I could have handled it in this day and age , too independent to deal with those control freaks ! 😎

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Roxstar
From QTSR:

Long story short.

Pelosi tried to have her husband KILLED. He was becoming a huge liability ( he was caught partying multiple times and with latest DUI arrest... He was a huge problem and TALKING TO MUCH WHEN HE'S DRUNK ABOUT DEEP AGENDAS).....

The idea Pelosi Handler's ( Clintons CIA black ops) was to use Paul Pelosi's gay lover to kill him and of course blame the killing on Trump supporters and January 6 AGENDA.

Unfortunately the HAMMER to the head only cracked Paul's SKULL
( attempted murder)

Kill two birds with one stone.
Get rid of the LIABILITY and HELP create CIVIL WAR.
____
ALL POLICE CAMERAS WERE CONFISCATED. AS ALL THE NEIGHBORS IN THE SECURE NEIGHBOURHOOD HAD ALL THEIR HOME CAMERAS SEARCHED AND CONFISCATED CERTAIN FOOTAGE. SECURITY OFFICERS THAT PATROL THE ELITE NEIGHBORHOOD HAD THEIR CAR VIDEOS CONFISCATED. PELOSI MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR HOME HAD THEIR CAMERAS OFF. THE POLICE ARRIVING ON THE SCENES HAD THEIR BODY CAMERAS CONFISCATED.
THE 6 SECURITY DOGS IN THE HOUSE( KNEW DAVID). Pelosi house had broken windows.. Broken from the inside out.
>Nancy Pelosi the third most high ranking official in the U.S. had no personal security at her home that night.... Even though California is one of the most crime infested states in the country and as SUPPOSED ( false) millions of TRUMP SUPPORT is causing civil unrest
... Even in this moment Nancy had no SECURITY for her house.

ALL SECURITY FOOTAGE OF DAVID THE INTRUDER COMING TO PELOSI HOME HAS BEEN CONFISCATED.

As news has broken that Paul knew the man and the man was a BLM. follower and has gay flags outside his home ( travel Van).... Is very highly unlikely he was a republican.

The strange twist to this story is Paul and David were both near naked in underwear.

The Truth is simple . Nancy wanted Paul dead and [ DS] operations FAILED in their plan to KILL PAUL. ( Hammer to the head. Cracked skull.. But the assailant got a lesser charge... 🤔)///
_____
>]WIRES: There was a third man in the house............ 😉
_______
How do you keep a secret between three men.... The only way is to KILL the other two////

Well that didn't happen.....

Whos going to sing? 🕊️

I was think about this prospect last Thursday or Friday. What if Nancy tired to have Paul killed, and his murder was going to be the October Surprise?

I even said in one of the threads about this incident that DePape looks like the kind of guy who'll do anything for a few bucks. I was thinking about prostitution, but whose to say he wouldn't consider murder?

If QTRS is correct, then we're never going to see any of the body cam footage.
And probably, when DePape was asking for Nancy, he thought she was going to be there to pay him on the spot. (The guy clearly isn't very smart.)

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Where's Nancy?!

would make a great slogan.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   
more

Joe Biden: (10:20 mark) I am prepared to a public signing for a commitment for a billion dollars. Again I am not suggesting you want it or don’t want it. I am suggesting that is what I am prepared to do. Again it won’t be finalized… Let me when you and I finished speaking let me huddle with my team… I agree with you there is a sense of urgency here.

Joe Biden — (14:30 minute mark) Congratulations in getting the new Prosecutor General. I know there’s a lot more to that. I really think that’s good. It is going to be critical that he works to repair the damage of Shokin. I’m a man of my word. Now that the new prosecutor general is in place we’re ready to move forward to signing the one billion dollar loan guarantee. And I don’t know how you want to go about that… I’ll leave it to you to how you want it done and where you want it done.

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen
linktags privatbank

Some links may need the *save page* to open in archive.

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   
The global hum is loud enough to hear outside today. At least where I live.

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
We have 3 more names to add to the list.
This ties in to
Make sure the list of resignations remains updated.
Important.
When does big pharma make money?
Curing or containing
Cancer/AIDS/ect.
Mind blown by chain of command.

What are the chances that the heads of R&D for Pfizer, Moderna and J&J all suddenly resign?
I'm questioning everything and the timing is important.

1.Pfizer- Kathry Jansen. I find she is especially interesting. Kathryn Jansen Wiki
She has been involved in 3 block busters. HPV, Prevnar 13 and now Covid-19. I wonder where Albert Bourla got the idea that the Covid-19 jab was 100% effective?
"In 2002 the HPV vaccine was found to be 100% effective."
In 2019 preplandemic she was worried "I don't know what motivates an individual to ignore scientific facts. As scientists, it is our obligation to rectify misinformation and to provide facts on what we know and don't know."

2.Moderna- Joseph Bolen. He not only resigned super, super quietly but Moderna "wiped any mention of him from the management page of its website."
Joseph Bolen Runs For The Hills
It's disturbing that these announcements are being announced through their LinkedIn accounts rather than by public disclosure.

3.J&J- Mathai Mammen Surprise! August 9, 2022.
Mathai Mammen on the Run
If anyone knows what is in these jabs and what was the "real" plan they would know.

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel
I have to say that I find this survey of PhD's not on-board with the jabs very suspect. The ones I know have not only taken it but can't wait for more. They are enthusiastic.

What makes more sense is that the longer they interface in the higher levels of the universities the most disconnected to reality they become. Many worship at the alter of science. They really do.
What may be happening is that they have taken the jabs and now with so much information coming out they can't believe that they have been duped. After all they are at the top of the educational food chain.

Talk about an awkward situation because the NIH/Pfizer and gang fund their research and their collegues research so if they hesitated what would that show? They had to show support.
Probably a better survey would have been to break down the PhD's according to their discipline. I suspect those in the Science/Research field would have had a much higher rate of compliance than say one in the Philosophy or Psychology fields.

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Universal Flu Vaccine C-Span
It's lengthy.
Following the stars we have Fauci, Rick Bright from BARDA, Margaret Hamburg former Commissioner of the FDA plus others in a forum discussing the urgent need for a universal flu vaccine November 23-24, 2019 preplandemic. Coincidently right after the EO was signed.

They discuss the urgency for this jab and that the only way to introduce something novel like the mRNA jab is to have an event- an emergency- which would allow the breaking of the traditional cycle.

A few troubling points. Research for a universal influenza vaccine is not sexy. Researchers follow the $ and pursue new exciting breakthroughs and the flu vaccine just doesn't attract them.

Something radically changed.
1. EO#13887 was signed September 19, 2019 Modernizing Influenza Vaccines .
EO#13887 Modernizing nfluenza Vaccines < I suspect that this was drafted by Fauci with some help from Rick Bright.

2. FEMA- Margaret Hamburg brings up the issue that FEMA had never been involved with any type of pandemic preparation which she rectified.[16.53 mark] Once again table top exercises.
Depatment of the Interior Influenza Plan.

3. Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation provided BARDA with modeling to define the data on how many deaths to expect from an influenza pandemic- in 6 months 33 million people would die. Fanning the flames of urgency.

4.Remembering the philanthropists did not find investments in a universal influenza vaccine sexy> Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Grand Challenges and Flu Lab- September 4, 2019 announced grants over 2 years to develop a universal flu vaccine.
This may be our HIV link...
"Peter Kwong, NIH connected "will apply lessons from HIV research to identify sites of vulnerability suitable to the development of a universal vaccine."
This was announced in Singapore.
Gates Foundation and Flu Lab Announce Funding
5. Probably just a wild coincidence but Senator Markey on December 19, 2019 managed to get $200 million funding for a universal influenza vaccine.
Senator Markey Gets Funding for a Universal Flu Vaccine

6. Why didn't the earlier Swine Flu mutate? They probably didn't mean to bring this up but influenza is notorious for its mutations hence the annual jabs.

Symbology related:
Margaret Hamburg is wearing a large gold sun broach.
Ancient Egyptians considered gold "the skin of the gods"--
specifically the sun god Ra--and often
used it to craft objects of spiritual significance.
Why is this relevant?
Also may be nothing but Bright's socks- messaging?

Just a thought but all of this was set up just in time for Covid which is similar to influenza. Could this be the next step in their plan, a universal flu jab?
Very disturbing that Fauci states that for this to be effective that the target group are 6 month old babies. Older will not have as effective immunity.[47.2 mark]

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   
QTSR Nov 6:

Q post #4959 ( time stamp)

11:18:56 = MIRRORED >11-9-11

11 is Emergency code In Hospitals is " national assessments" >Also, fire departments, emergency medical technicians (EMT), and other emergency responders may use the codes: 11 to signal Emergency

Chapter 11 in Laws Of WAR is Emergency operations that leads to MILITARY OCCUPATION

( TRUMP recently gave Military. COM(s) by standing with 11 flags and 3 flags flanked on both sides.)

THIS comes only hours earlier the> U.S. Army National Guard activates cybersecurity teams in 14 states ahead of midterm elections
_____
Few weeks back i Stated USSF Military intelligence has OPERATIONS tracking the current elections and has ops in place monitoring the coming Stolen/corrupted/interference 2022 elections.///)
>The U.S. ARMY NATIONAL GUARD IS USING USSF SATS

QTSR Nov 6:

[THE STORM IS UPON THEM]

Michael Beschloss a prominent World Historian with direct connections to Clintons.
Tony Blair is also an Advisor and historian for NBC [ DS] NEWS MSM and his wife is DEEP INSIDE THE CABAL>>She is president and CEO of the Rock Creek Group, a Washington, D.C. investment firm, former treasurer and chief investment officer of the World Bank, a past trustee of the Ford Foundation, PBS and the Colonial Williamsburg Foundation and a current trustee of the Rockefeller Foundation, the World Resources Institute and the Institute for Advanced Study.

_DID BESCHLOSS recently admit the Fall of the Democratic party? Future ARRESTS ?. If Republicans win.?
( In an article he states what's at stake of Republicans win)
> In the circles around Beschloss.... He's telling his friends as is his wife in the ELITE circles... That lots of people are going to get Arrested when the REPUBLICANs take the house.... [They] are WORRIED >>> SCOTUS has also been FLIPPED by THE MIL. ALLIANCE

Recently Killary Clinton gave a speech Republicans pose real “threats to our country,”
(What's she's actually referring to is SCOTUS who have been INFILTRATED by the U.S. mil. White Hats - that i have wrote about several times- ..... This INFILTRATION and FORCED OPERATIONS by the WHITE HATS WILL connect to SCOTUS> GIVING ELECTIONS POWER / RULINGS/ CERTIFICATION to local >> (local state legislators) SECRETARIES OF STATE FULL AUTHORITY TO OVER SEE THEIR STATE ELECTIONS. ( RIGHT NOW AS I POST... SCOTUS IS SETTING UP A TIME TO RELEASE the news in the Weeks after the FAILED/ CORRUPT ELECTIONS .............. That the power of election certification WILL belong to the State legislators 😉
> EVERYTHING IS PLANNED 🎥
> SET UP.
> THE U.S. MUST WITNESS ANOTHER DISASTROUS ELECTION that Comes to the brink of Civil Was.....( It's a powerful EVENT that leads to open PROTOCOLS AND LAWS that are backed by the ALLIANCE)/////

NOW YOU SHOULD SEE WHY JUAN O SAVIN is crucial in UNITING, HELPING PLACE SECRETARIES OF STATE.......

MOST THE INCOMING SECRETARIES OF STATE FOLLOW Q...... INCLUDING SEVERAL WIVES AND FAMILLE OF SCOTUS
_
INSIDE THE STORM.

Q just issued an Emergency in the zone stamps >11 COM(S)

QTSR Nov 6:

Germany is s huge key to the COLLAPSE of EU.[ DS] REGIMEN

>As word spread through BLACKROCK VANGUARD STATE STREET>FORTUNE 500 investors that Mil Operations in U.S. to take down the BIDEN REGIMEN and faulty U.S. elections and that SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES' were going to FLIP and give power to Secretaries of State
, The EU power houses of Elite investors went into PANIC knowing their sources of income through the DNC, OBAMA, CLINTON'S, ROCKEFELLERS, ROTHSCHILD'S world money operations that held the EU together was coming to and END.

The Chancellor of Germany Scholz On the backing of Military Alliance went to CHINA and made a deal with Russia/China BRICS System for 2023_24 25
, On his return large portions of Hamburg Shipping and Cargo imports companies came under control of China though several subsidiary companies. And let china take over German Chip plants.>>>>> This move insured the DEEP STATE COLLAPE IN EU NATO.UN.

The future and POWER of U.S. MONEY/ GOVERNMENT controlled by the REPUBLICANS and white hats/ military on the back Channels is connected to world countries . World MILITARY.

YOUR WATCHING THE DRAINING OF THE SWAP IN REAL TIME.

THE WORLD OF CONNECTED -Q

(Right now the Deep State is trying everything to chaos FALSE FLAG EVENTS to create chaos and trying to escape THE STORM.......... THE ARRESTS/TRIBUNALS........ BIDEN WAS ALWAYS A PLACED PAWN. /////

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   
QTSR Nov 6:

>]WIRES: Japan WILL join BRICS IN 2026

With SEVERAL LEADERS/ heads of JAPAN in constant meetings with RUSSIA, continuing and expanding their RUSSIAN IMPORTs and investments into Russian Oil firms ( BANKS)
>it's becoming evident to world leaders as German leader SCHOLZ also in works to join BRICS as is TURKEY.

&August 2022 data published by Japan's finance ministry showed a 67.4% increase in total imports from Russia and as JAPAN invested a hundred Billion into Russia and increasing their investment.. Its very clear they know RUSSIA WilLL succeed on a world stage to take control of Asia. Middle east and coming EU nations into BRICS System.
______
FACTS:
1 in 4 U.S. American homes are heated by NUCLEAR energy. >50% of that 1 in 4 nuclear energy comes from RUSSIA. As the United States has the most Nuclear Power Plants reactors in the world.. But has no uranium to provide to those power plants and RUSSIA provides the Nuclear Energy source ( uranium) to the U.S...... Currently the U.S. is still buying from RUSSIA the energy .

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Russian uranium makes up 16% of what the US imports.

The majority comes from Canada and Kazakhstan at 45%

The rest is mainly Australian and domestic.

QTSR is not worth reposting IMHO

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Importing our own probably

Maybe it all hints at Uranium 1
Clear And Present Danger - 2021-2018

Nancy?

edit on 1172022 by MetalThunder because: TIME is what you make of IT

in case your interested - rally tonight ...
edit on 1172022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   

QTSR is not worth reposting IMHO

Noted

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Todays Fulford.....benjaminfulford.net...

The Khazarian mafia stranglehold on the planet earth is finally ending. Germany and Japan have joined Russia, China and England in the planetary liberation alliance. This has forced the Rothschild and Rockefeller families hiding in Zug, Switzerland to contact the White Dragon Society to negotiate a surrender.

However, until the United States is liberated from the Khazarian mafia, the war will continue. The key is to prevent the theft of the mid-term US elections by the KM during the blood moon eclipse election day of November 8th. The US military white hats promise to declare war on the KM if the election is stolen

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Global hum high for me this eve as well... constant.

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 07:04 PM
link   
New drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 000000 No.17728969 📁
Nov 7 2022 19:20:19 (EST)

NEW Why do some elections take more than a day to count?
Can cheating be done after the polls are closed?
Who controls the pollbooks?
Who controls the databases?
Who controls the elections?
Why are extra ballots printed?
If someone doesn't vote, can bad actors hijack their vote?
How?
Why did the National Guard activate cybersecurity teams?
Who gave the order to 'activate' the cybersecurity teams?
Why?
To protect the elections?
To claim the midterms are 'safe'?
Safe from what? Setting the stage?
Watch carefully.
White hats have secured many systems, but problems still remain.
You have all the tools you need.
Vote.
Q

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 07:09 PM
link   
NEW post - #4960:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 41b857 No.17728969
Nov 07 2022 19:20:19 (EST)

Why do some elections take more than a day to count?
Can cheating be done after the polls are closed?
Who controls the pollbooks?
Who controls the databases?
Who controls the elections?
Why are extra ballots printed?
If someone doesn't vote, can bad actors hijack their vote?
How?
Why did the National Guard activate cybersecurity teams?
Who gave the order to 'activate' the cybersecurity teams?
Why?
To protect the elections?
To claim the midterms are 'safe'?
Safe from what?
Setting the stage?
Watch carefully.
White hats have secured many systems, but problems still remain.
You have all the tools you need.
Vote.
Q

a) Chan ID of 41b857 is a Bold GREEN color!

b) Post Delta from #4959 is 01 08:01:23:
181 = "11/8 divided"?
23 = PAIN
123 = Mr Pool's "1, 2, 3, LET'S GO!" post... which also links to Bearableguy123 and XRP price explosion.

c) 15 questions, (like #4959), see my next post linking a tweet 15 mins apart from #4959.

Again, weird timing... after my being diverted home yesterday 5 mins before #4959 posted...
...I fell asleep on sofa and woke up a couple mins after today's post was made!
Beginning to think I'm being "triggered" to analyse the posts - shpooky.

Side thought:
How do you give a key move the best chance of success?
Make sure the opposition is concentrating on something else...
Are the midterms going ahead to ensure DS are too busy on that to notice some other move?

Phoenix358 beat me to it but hopefully my post added some value...

edit on 7-11-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 346  347  348    350  351  352 >>

join