It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 345
<< 342  343  344    346  347  348 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 12:50 AM
link   
New post from Trump.

truthsocial.com...

I get the feeling there are comms in this. Anyone care to decode?

edit on 5-11-2022 by Roxstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Roxstar
New post from Trump.

truthsocial.com...

I get the feeling there are comms in this. Anyone care to decode?

That doesn't do much for those of us outside the US, We can't see them. Could you please copy and paste.

Thanks.

P

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Roxstar

Here's the text from that link:

SAVE
AMERICA
PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP

- November 4, 2022 -
Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the
United States of America

Great news for our Country, Freedom, and Democracy in that businessman To
Barrack, who should have never been charged or tried, was just acquitted of al
charges. Likewise, his associate, Matthew Grimes, was also acquitted of all
charges.

My great respect goes out to the jurors for their courage and understanding in
coming to an absolutely correct decision. This could be the beginning of our
breakaway from Communism, and other very deep and dark places where the
United States should never be. Cuba, Venezuela, and even the old Soviet Union
were looking more and more like that could be us in the not too distant future.

The upcoming Election is very big, but these acquittals of two
innocent men
greatly set the Radical Left back--
b
ut now they
shou(i)ld immediately release
Great Patriots, Catherine Englebrecht and Gregg Phillips, from prison in
Houston where they are being held for, essentially, finding millions of illegal,
Election-changing ballots. True the Vote should be praised for
t
he incredible job

they did, not ridiculed by the Radical Left, with
t
heir leaders thrown into jail.
Also, start treating the January 6th Protestors
fairl
y. Let them all go now!
Whether it's a Raid on Mar-a-Lago, with the violation of Constitutional rights
under the Fourth Amendment, based on a fake Document investigation where

every other President had no liability, or the other phony Hoaxes and Scams that
have been going on for years, Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax #2.
Russia, Russia, Russia, Ukraine, Ukraine, Ukraine, the Mueller Investigation
where they found no Collusion, or more, we can't let it happen.
Congratulations on a Great Victory for our Nation!

Important notes:
All bolded parts are missing when you copy from text the message.
In the line "should immediately release" the letters "shou" are missing and only an "i" is in their place when you copy the texts.

So while most might think that these are nothing, some of us here might have fun digging into that text issue for coded clues.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 07:54 AM
link   
"In the dark ages of uncertainty when reality hid its face and no man dared to know, the leering Typhon ruled his ill-gotten world, binding men to himself by breeding a thousand uncertainties to sap courage and weaken conviction."

– Freemasonry of the Ancient Egyptians, by Manly P Hall, pg. 148-150

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Elon Musk under cover...
So Twitter cannot become a hellscape, slipping under the radar...
"In addition to adhering to the laws of the land, our platform must be warm and welcoming to all, where PRODUCT OR MEDICAL TREATMENT THAT YOU NEVER KNEW EXISTED, BUT IS RIGHT FOR YOU. FOR THIS TO BE TRUE, IT IS ESSENTIAL TO SHOW TWITTER USERS ADVERTSING THAT AS RELEVANT AS POSSIBLE TO THEIR NEEDS HOW RELEVANCY ADS ARE SPAM, BUT HIGHLY RELEVANT ADS ARE ACTUALLY CONTENT.

Elon Musk Twitt Notice To Advertisers
This might explain why Pfizer has suspended their advertising on Twitter. It would be great if this extended to tv and radio adverts as well.
Time for a change?
"Let's see what happens."

Pfizer and Others Suspend Advertising on Twitter

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

That picture says:
"Did I poop before I took my pants off, or did I hide a cupcake in my pants again?"

(post by XtheMadnessNow removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Lawsuit Filed Against Biden Top Officials
The original subpoena is included in the article.
Now we have the names of the officials who have been identified as being involved in colluding with Social Media.
Fauci, Psaki, Alejandro Mayorkas [CDC], Xavier Becerra [HHS],
Vivek Murthy [Surgeon General], Jen Easterly [Director of Cyber Security] and Nia Jankowicz [Disinformation Board].

I wasn't aware of the real significance of the impact of the subpoena wrt Psaki..
Psaki, DOJ Fight Social-Media Speech Suit

She was in the inner circle of Biden and the administration and would have some serious insider information.
"If permitted to proceed, the deposition would inevitably set the executive branch and the judicial branch on a collision course through the adjudications of executive privilege, thrusting the court into the awkward position of evaluating the Executives claims of confidentiality and autonomy, and the difficult questions of separation of powers and check and balances would quickly be pushed to the fore."
Panic.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
It certainly appears that they know doesn't it?

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1Replying to myself.
An update.
On Wednesday Judge Terry Dotie blocked the Biden administration's request to stop some key officials from testifying over the Censorship collusion Case.
Looks like Fauci is going to testify first on November 25th.
Judge Reaffirms Biden Officials Must Testify

Psaki must be in her horrors!

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Roxstar

Well maybe he has a bit of hope and believes that the people of the world are finally awakening - as opposed to being woke, and that, perhaps a little worldwide rebellion is beginning? And besides that, today is somewhat of a special day for the British... maybe it will become a special day for the whole world?

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   
File under The Fog of War.
Ukraine Request Blood From NATO

Kombatnat Hacker Group has disclosed some internal documents from Ukraine. Imagine ordering blood and instead a trojan horse is delivered? Blood infected with HIV and hepatitis B&C.
How could this happen? The Red Cross tests the blood for all kinds of diseases before it is released to hospitals or other places. Deliberate?
Red Cross Blood Testing

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Not sure if this got recalled last week.

Cheers
edit on 5-11-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   
The Dossier has discovered the audio of the announcement of Agenda 201 which was made at Davos in 2019.
Audi Agenda 201 Announcement

Acting Against A Risk That Business Cannot Ignore-Davos 2019.
At the very end of the audio Stanley Bergman CEO of Henry Schein [dental/medial] is acknowledged for his 15 years of pushing this agenda.
Stanley Bergman WEF
He also happens to be governor of Global Health and Healthcare for... gasp The WEF.
Bergman infamous quote:
"You musn't compromise your principles, but you musn't humiliate the opposition. No one is more dangerous than one who is humiliated.< Roger that.
CEO of the Year 2017

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I believe you meant "Event" 201.

Stanley Bergman:

Clade X was a day-long pandemic tabletop exercise conducted 666-days before March 11, 2020, when the coronavirus pandemic was declared by WHO. Hosted by the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security on May 15, 2018, in Washington, DC.

Two of the Players were Margaret Hamburg and Tara 'Terrible' O’Toole.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   
It's early in the game, but...I'm a registered Democrat for various reasons. So when I get contacted by campaigns, I engage them with a demotivational speech. Like, "omg Trump's gonna win", and "everybody loves him" and "we suck in the polls".

It's hilarious in a way that I can't even wrap my head around yet. I have some invitations for larger IRL Democrat meetings and rallies where I can appear personally, and instead of calling them names, I can give an actual demotivational speech to their face, and walk out without a scratch after wrecking their hurt buttons.

I'll follow up later, and if anyone has any suggestions, post them up.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Somewhere an inquiry to see if Chad is still hanging out, and who is allowed in Joe's backyard should be uttered. How they could let a rising star llike Those to leave?
Stopping here before it takes up the rest of this chapter.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Check out this thread on Kanye West's (an may other Hollywood celebrities) personal trainer. Turns out he has links to Department of National Defence, admitting on video he used to work with experimental mind altering drugs. Kanye recently leaked one of his text messages threatening him with drugging him into Zombieland forever. This is one of the most clearest examples of "Hollywood handler" conspiracies I have seen in a while.

twitter.com...

The part that gets me is where someone recently edited his Wiki page to remove the list of celebrities he is linked to and some other info (wait till you see the list!). I've followed the shadow editors of wiki for a while now. They monitor wikipedia page hits and other trends, whatever topic is trending they will go in an alter key parts of the pages to make sure it fits their narrative.

This deserves a thread of its own, but I don't want to make it. Thought you all would enjoy it. This is regarding "all the world is a stage" aspect of Q. Someone has to manage the actors.
edit on 5-11-2022 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 342  343  344    346  347  348 >>

join