It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 276
<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Yes, I believe there was another 'shady' character parked his motorbike across the exit they should have taken to Dodi's apartment thus forcing them down the tunnel.
I must be having brain fog with regards to your photo's of Harri and Diana as I'm not sure what you are trying to convey.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   
QTSR Oct 1:

Behind the scenes:; From China to [DS] U.S. October Plans. _The arrest of XI by [DS] MSM news was a counter measures ( flash flag ops news event) to try and hide the the Arrest of CCP officials that were planning a coup again XI. ( I had previously stated in WIRE'S> XI was safe and in protection)//// _Its now clear the Military Brigade that entered Beijing was there in defense of XI and surrounded him for protection. And SEVERAL CCP members were Arrested and executed. >The attempted MILITARY COUP was staged by ROTHSCHILDs/ ROCKEFELLERS/ VATICAN/ BLACKROCK/ DAVOS GROUP. ECT ECT.  in hopes the Military Coup over XI would stop the backing of FULL Russian Alliance and the annexation of UKRAINE. The second reasons for the attempted coup was to take over BRICS  momentary reserve system that half of the world currency has moved too. _The [ DS] agenda for October in the U.S. is to final charge TRUMP with Freefall crimes sand hopes to put him on house arrest and stop the Rallys he's been hosting.  These changes will connect to treason against a sitting current U.s. president ( Biden) for the Jan 6. And current Statements Trump has made at Rally's on Election fraud and for help fund Election turnovers through Save America PAC. .... ( Don't be discouraged to this news... Of you been following closely the past years you should understand by now.... TRUMP is not alone but placed by HIGH LEVEL CLEARANCE MILITARY COMMANDERS AND WHITE HATS INTEL ALLIANCE)///... All this is setting a STAGE 🎥 for [ DECLASS ] and opening doors military intervention. _[ DS] is currently trying desperately to activate 25th amendment and remove BIDEN and stop U.S. Elections through the confusing moment,.. ( the whole BIDEN with dementia and acting out in public strangely had always been a scapegoat event by the DS to use)/// >CHINA/RUSSIAN CABLES: NO U.S. ELECTIONS >AS EU. NATO UN DAVOS GROUP KAZARIAN push for FULL war with Russian to help facilitate a MAJOR FALSE FLAG EVENT to bring in U.S. MILITARY into open war with RUSSIA this could help halt U S. ELECTIONS _DNC now looking to OFFICIALLY BRINGING THE U.S. INTO WAR AGAINST RUSSIA.... This would bring legal Arrests of U.S. citizens who side with RUSSIA as treasonous actions. This would also lead to Censorship of U.S. citizens who speak out openly against the Current. Administration. ( EU Aliso looking to creating new laws on the same subjects.... States of War and New Emergency powers )// >MUCH DEPENDS ON UKRAINE JOINING NATO IN EMERGENCY ALLIANCE BRINGING NATO INTO THE EU. __________ AS THE DEEP STATE COLLAPSEs World wide Their final ♠️♦️ cards are being played.... As EU collapses .... Hungary , POLAND.. ITALY Begin silent manoeuvres to help EXPOSE the weakness of the EU system and have their own October surprises in store. Don't be dismayed by the news here I write.. I WARNED you all these EVENTS were coming long long ago..... And NORTH KOREA WILL get ready to make their move!!!!! ( as PUTIN and Kim Jong-un met yesterday... WIRES: are buzzing)//

2 years of Military control on the streets Marshal Law U.S. National Emergency broadcast and executions plan to Activate Laws Of War protocol 3.11 and END>FOREIGN OCCUPATION of the The Branches of Government. _As the Arrest of Trump looms. Nuclear threat increase ( pushed by U S. DS military ,> Nord Stream/ selling of Arms weapons through UKRAINE war to other countries). BIDEN laptop EXPOSED. . ELECTION Fraud EXPOSURE. BIDEN crime family deep inside CCP espionage ring Connected to hunter illegal investments in foreign trades /selling of U.S. oil to China ..... Deft ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT The list of endless of Biden crimr family. Obama crime org. Clinton corruption ring.. That all lead to DAVOS GROUP. VATICAN/ KAZARIAN/ ECT ECT ECT ECT CABAL CONTROL.......... As the Q Alliance and COMMANDERS in CHEYENNE mnt. Prepare for the [DS]s final plans to throw U.S. ELECTIONS/bring U.S. Into WORLD WAR with RUSSIA and CHINA.. The STAGE IS NOW SET as we head into the NEXT COMING EVENTS OF 3.11 and 2 years of Military Marshal Law in the streets of the U.S. GERMANY military marshal law is also expected as their military is expecting mass riots and major civil unrest. EU WILL COLLAPSE IN SUCCESSIONS like Domino's and NATO WILL DIVIDE. UN WILL CEASE.///// ______ This is a very important month leading into November on fire 🔥 >Red OCTObeR It's very important what DURHAM is doing for public awakenimg .... But as I have said numerous times .... the corrupt U.S. SYSTEM WILL NOT PROSECUTE ITSELF..... .> It has to all go military. MILITARY IS THE ONLY WAY ~ Q -EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED LAST YEAR AND THIS YEAR HAD TO HAPPEN...... to bring in military intervention...... Stay strong. Have Faith . Trust the PLAN

☝️ I have WARNED you so many times as did some very important Truth Speakers .. We would come to the brink of losing everything.....[ NEAR DEATH CIVILIZATION EVENT] Many thought I was fear mongering.. But I was truly Warning you so you could be prepared for the collapse and WORLD PANIC. U.S. MASS PANIC that WILL set in...... Now as you have seen we are really in a NUCLEAR standoff .. Just because the mil. Or MSM isn't reporting it openly doesn't mean it's not happening We are in super COLLAPSE as countries are in Economic collapse. Government collapse Vaccines deaths. Bio-weapons deaths to third exposure to COVID-19 SARS Now we head into IMMINENT Military intervention after the DARK DARK DARK DARK PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN DAYS COMING. The military WILL step in to stop the CIVIL WAR about to erupt. Watch the marker's. ______ Stock up on food supplies... We are at the critical STAGES _ EVENTS

* the opinions expressed in the quotes of this post do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the poster.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Today just feels weird. I feel like something broke in the last 24 hours, at least for me. I'm pretty sure someone stabbed one of my tires yesterday (waiting for confirmation), today someone pulled in the long driveway here, stopped for a minute, and then promptly left. Everyone I know has been coming out of the woodwork with odd requests and demands and the same time.
edit on 10/1/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Vatican sanctions Nobel laureate after Timor accusations

VATICAN CITY (AP) — The Catholic Church’s decades-long sex abuse scandal caught up with a Nobel Peace Prize winner Thursday, with the Vatican confirming that it had sanctioned the East Timor independence hero, Bishop Carlos Ximenes Belo, following allegations that he sexually abused boys there during the 1990s.

The Vatican admission came a day after a Dutch magazine, De Groene Amsterdammer, exposed the claims against the revered Catholic bishop, citing two of Belo’s alleged victims and reporting there were others who hadn’t come forward in East Timor, where the church wields enormous influence.

A Global Common Good

The 2022 Nobel Peace Prize will be announced in October 2022 by the Norwegian Nobel Committee in Oslo. According to the Nobel Committee, there are 343 candidates for the 2022 Nobel Peace Prize out of which 251 are individuals and 92 are organizations. Attenborough, WHO, Pope Francis, Greta, are a few of the nominees.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Today just feels weird. I feel like something broke in the last 24 hours, at least for me. I'm pretty sure someone stabbed one of my tires yesterday (waiting for confirmation), today someone pulled in the long driveway here, stopped for a minute, and then promptly left. Everyone I know has been coming out of the woodwork with odd requests and demands and the same time.

Yeah Caled, same sort of vibes around here today ? Won’t bore you guys with the details, but have had to use my “diplomatic” skills , lol, which so far have “calmed the seas”…..sometimes I feel like living duct tape !

Very much looking forward to a few hours of alone time ,well including the dogs and the kitten Tesla Girl brought home as a “foster” cat, yeah right ! 🤨 It’s a good thing I Love her and now the cat too….pain in the butt ! 😽 Throw me a few good tunes ….🎼

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   
This thing about the first arrest shocking the world, did it already happen? Wasn't George HW Bush under house arrest when he died?

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Putin’s Speech Analysis: Bioweapons and Human Experimentation in Ukraine

bioclandestine.substack.com...
bioclandestine.substack.com/p/putins-speech-analysis-bioweapons

This is most likely the truth (those Occom's Razor fans normally use that theory to dispel a truth). The US Government in our name has been doing a lot of bad things since forever, and we sure can add this to the list because I don't see how it is NOT true at this point. The dots are connecting and making a clearer and clearer picture everyday. Sooner or later this is going to go down the swirling septic system and smell up their sick plans of mass murder via bioweapons.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Edited for “stinking thinking “…….

edit on 1-10-2022 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Putin’s Speech Analysis: Bioweapons and Human Experimentation in Ukraine

bioclandestine.substack.com...
bioclandestine.substack.com/p/putins-speech-analysis-bioweapons

This is most likely the truth (those Occom's Razor fans normally use that theory to dispel a truth). The US Government in our name has been doing a lot of bad things since forever, and we sure can add this to the list because I don't see how it is NOT true at this point. The dots are connecting and making a clearer and clearer picture everyday. Sooner or later this is going to go down the swirling septic system and smell up their sick plans of mass murder via bioweapons.

What? Gnaw.
G'wan.
They just unleashed gain of function games to overturn an election, is all.
It's not like they're enslaving us or anything.
Who needs Liberty
no more for me.

Nothin to see here...

# 1622

edit on 1-10-2022 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-10-2022 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled

Mercury went Direct 💫

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012
a reply to: tallcool1

Correction...you mean there were only 2 planes seen on radar....

Many military aircraft fly hidden....

How do you know they were not there hunting foreign subs?

Yeah, you're probably right. He seems to know his stuff regarding the information at hand, and he seemed fairly sure of himself about this, but beyond knowing what aircraft is where - which, as you said, he can see only the one's that aren't hidden, anything else can only be speculation or rumor.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   

My wife pointed out that Melania used clothing to telegraph messages before. The "I don't really care" coat and the Pussy Bow Incident.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
Interesting how he is still such a noise maker on twitter.

Yes, that was my thought as well. It goes to show their state of mind. It's a toxic mix of arrogance, desperation and consciousness of guilt.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Half the world, LoL...
India, China, Brazil Abstain From UN Vote Condemning Russian Annexation

twitter.com...

ZeroHedge

The Israel-Europe Gas Pipeline Agreed on

Minister Steinitz at the Energy Ministers Summit Held in Israel:

"The Israel-Europe Gas Pipeline Will Allow Israeli Gas to Reach Every Home in Europe. There Has Never Been Such an Ambitious Infrastructure Project in Israel"

Within 8 years and by the means of a 20B ILS investment, the longest underwater gas pipeline in the world will be laid, as agreed in the energy ministers' summit hosted by Minister Steinitz.

At the summit, the energy ministers of Israel, Cyprus, Greece, Italy and the EU energy commissioner signed a joint declaration to promote the world's longest underwater gas pipeline, between Israel and Europe.

The Italian Minister of Economic Development, Carlo Calenda; the Greek Minister of Energy, Giorgos Stathakis; the Cypriot Minister of Energy, Yiorgos Lakkotrypis; and the EU Climate and Energy commissioner, Miguel Arias Cañete attended the summit.

The planned 2,000-km pipeline will cost approximately 20B ILS and expected to be completed by 2025. It will constitute an additional gas export option from Israel to Europe.
This signed deal happened back on June 15.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   

The German news magazine Spiegel reported that intelligence sources believe about 500 kilograms of TNT were used four places, containing the same force as a heavy aircraft bomb, The Guardian reported.

On Friday, Gazprom spokesperson Sergei Kupriyanov told a UN Security Council meeting that 800 million cubic meters of natural gas had escaped from the pipeline.

More countries are openly claiming the leaks were the result of acts of "sabotage", with two senior German lawmakers pointing the finger at Russia. On Friday, US President Joe Biden agreed that the leak was the result of a "deliberate act of sabotage".

But in a statement released on Telegram on Thursday, Moscow suggested that Washington had the most to gain from Nord Stream shutting down.

A Russian spokesman told Reuters on Friday that the leak was a result of state-backed terrorism – a stance rejected by the West.

most importantly though, was this part of the article;

NATO threatened to retaliate against what it called acts of sabotage.

So, what happens if the people attacking their infrastructure is being directed by the US President? As I pointed out earlier today;
"I will counter this by saying that Joe Biden has a better chance at being arrested. As of today (October First, 2022) all signs are pointing to the US being responsible for damaging both Nordsteam 1 and 2. That action can clearly be called an act of war. This would make Joe Biden a war criminal. These attacks were done without reason or military purpose, and effects the lives of mostly civilians only. If Joe Biden ordered these attacks, which based on that speech from January he did, then he should be arrested first."

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 11:53 PM
link   
QTSR Sept 16 reposted Oct 1:

USSF >UNITED STATES SPACE FORCE A .K A WHITE HATS. The U.S. Space Force traces its roots to the beginning of the Cold War, with the first Army Air Forces space programs starting in 1945. In 1954, the Western Development Division, under General Bernard Schriever, was established as the first dedicated space organization within the U.S. Armed Forces . _Military space forces were organized under several different Air Force major commands until they were unified when Air Force Space Command was established on 1 September 1982. U.S. space forces first began conducting combat support operations in the Vietnam War and continued to provide satellite communications, weather, and navigation support during the 1982 Falklands War, 1983 United States invasion of Grenada, 1986 United States bombing of Libya, and 1989 United States invasion of Panama. The first major employment of space forces culminated in the Gulf War, where they proved so critical to the U.S.-led coalition that it is sometimes referred to as the first "space war". (>follow Q The Storm Rider) _The first discussions of creating a military space service occurred in 1958, and the idea was also being considered in 1982 by President Ronald Reagan. The 2001 Space Commission argued for the creation of a Space Corps between 2007 and 2011, and a bipartisan proposal in the U.S. Congress would have created a U.S. Space Corps in 2017. On 20 December 2019, the United States Space Force Act was signed into law as part of the National Defense Authorization Act, _The United States Space Force (USSF) is the space service branch of the U.S. Armed Forces, one of the eight U.S. uniformed services, and THE WORLD'S ONLY INDEPENDENT SPACE FORCE. (Back drop)/)Michael S. Rogers (born October 31, 1959) is a former United States Navy admiral who served as the second commander of the United States Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM). He served as the (17)th director of the National Security Agency (NSA) and as chief of the Central Security Service (CSS) from April 3, 2014. Rogers served as the Commander of the Tenth Fleet and Commander of the United States Fleet Cyber Command. _ In 1991 it had become clear to Military Intelligence inside U.S. Air Force ( predawn USFF) /Inside Q military clearance Programs and MOLES/plants inside 3 letter agencies that 911 was beimg planned by DICK CHENEY (Secretary of defense [ DS] operative). The plan to invade the middle east for oil had been a long plan since the late 60s. The 911 EVENT could cover for multiple Agendas including DARPA technology to control news cycles ( internet mass censorship and tracking opposition ) >Upon the early discovery of 911 planned AGENDA several Whites created a plan to ROB THE PENTAGON...... Two months leading up to 911 SPACE FORCE had the Q)uantum  technology to steal the money from C_A & PENTAGON and leave FALSE money trails of PENTAGON corruption to the missing money. _multiple files were uploaded into the Pentagon SERVERS including REAL stolen money from U.S. citizens/ corporations/ and their connection to Wall Street operations . Inside the placed files were videos of Dick Cheney pedophilia ring Connected to ELITES and the Rumored/videos and evidence of Homan/children Elite hunting parties that connected the ROTHSCHILDS, (Austria forest human huntings) Uk majesty ( British elite hunting parties ) Cheney's hunting parties. _On the EVE of 911 Donald Rumsfeld announced  2.3 Trillion was missing... And the next day a ]supposed[ plane flew into the Pentagon where there servers and data was [ INFILTRATED] by what's HATS. What really happened was White HATS stole the money over 4 trillion and went to the FULL CREATION OF > SPACE FORCE< White HATS ALLIANCE creation military OPERATIONS. AFTER this ROBBING of the PENTAGON CIA 3 letter agencies..The silent WAR ERUPTED inside the Military Intelligence Agencies. >BUSH CREATED WARS / went after the oil >Obama created wars/ funneled money to Ukraine IRAN (Read the next piece 👇 below)

USSF ( UNITED STATES SPACE FORCE) -continued story 2 >After the Robbery of the PENTAGON (actually 4 trillion over) by White HATS that knew 911 was g going to take place, counter measures were placed with letting the 3 letter agencies.      The white HATS had evidence on human trafficking/ weapons trade/911 agenda ECT ECT( this would secure the lives of white hat operators and secure investigation by Deep State Bush/Obama administration into a collective IMILI. ALLIANCE Inside the 3 letter agencies would not take place...... In short SPACE FORCE/& Alliance secured them selves from arrest...as they held World Evidence of CORRUPTION/ killings,/ CIA OPERATIONS over throwing world leaders and their governments connected to world money laundering// _This Stand off and silent WAR inside the U.S. government ELITES. Generals and commands Continued as OBAMA/ROCKEFELLERS/ world CABAL planned the PANDEMIC and virus release.... That would lead to full control of the internet and full communication grids ( they had hoped the data mining of all humans on earth would EXPOSE all the White Hats and Infiltrators through the governments....... This data control and Digital technology control would lead to other agendas that could bring in the age of FULL WORLD CONTROL BY THE DS ROCKEFELLERS ROTHSCHILDS OBAMA CLINTONS.. ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT SECT DEEP STATE Today with the destruction of the Georgia guidestones./ [EXPOSURE of the PLANDEMIC world wide/ VACCINE EXPOSURE/ EXPOSURE OF WORLD PEDOPHILIA CONNECTED TO ELITES... The EXPOSURE and waking of civilization had began and continues..... >] WIRES; USFF meet with world GENERALS and Chinese/RUSSIAN ALLIANCE> CHEYENNE MOUNTAINS. _It has become clear the PLANDEMIC is falling apart.... And it had become clear to RUSSIA, CHINA/ INDIA SOUTH AMERICA  that SPACE FORCE THE GUARDIANS MILITARY INTELLIGENCE AGENCY WILL COME INTO COMPLETE CONTROL OF THE WORLD POWERS>>> AFTER THE SOON COLLAPSE OF THE DEEP STATE MONEY, ORGANIZATIONS AND AGENDAS. ( This current meeting that happened is too insure the USSF WILL turn over Power to the PEOPLE after the world EVENTS END > GAME THEORY.)/// The main discussion behind the talks of is funding USSF with Trillions to conquer Space exploration and lead the world into Space civilization expedition and living creations ventures (What ELON MUSK HAS IS NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT HIS HANDLERS USSF HAVE 😉 [ DECLAS] (Follow Q The Storm Rider) It's known the COLLAPSE is currently happening around the world and the Imminent Dark days are coming at the world will be left speechless in anger. Pain confusion...... World rebellion.. Riots.....> DEEP STATES FINAL PUSH TO CREATE CHAOS > //// But things are almost at and END my friends ....... Like many have said... The world experience what RUSSIA experienced in 1991 .. COLLAPSE......> But after everything will  Super grow quickly to a better society that most will never have thought possible.. The best is yet to come. The world is connected Q

QTSR Oct 1:

TRUMP gives speech in front of _17 U S. Flags. _Plays WWG1WGA song again _Praised President XI of China _“Every freedom-loving American needs to understand the time to stand up to this growing tyranny is RIGHT NOW. You don’t have time to waste" ~Trump

* the opinions expressed in the quotes of this post do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the poster.
edit on 10/2/2022 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: more

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
This thing about the first arrest shocking the world, did it already happen? Wasn't George HW Bush under house arrest when he died?

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

It explains the lengthy engagement too.

edit on 2-10-2022 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 03:15 AM
link   

twitter.com...

Apparently Coolio too had just started to out what he knew. I saw a podcast last night where he was talking about it, music industry wanting him to do compromising stuff that he refused. Can't for the life of me find the podcast or remember the name but will post if I do.

top topics

<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join