It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
It teaches them to think for themselves.

It teaches them to look beyond the headlines.

It teaches them to conditionally hold things as true to compare and contrast.

That isn't always a given. Who are people in this thread following and why?

Take ATS. Believe everything here you’d be silly and deranged. But there are few places better to see behind the curtain and find out what is really going on. ATS is great for showing all angles.

Most people only have one angle - the msm. Q instantly doubles their perspective and is a stepping stone to even more. Maybe they find ATS and then get exponentially more angles.

I call that a win.

Q isn't ATS. ATS and other conspiracy forums existed before Q. Q didn't bring anything special to the party.

People with inquisitive minds would have gravitated towards CT sites with or without Q.
edit on 29-6-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 10:32 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Ha, small world. I knew someone was going to add water.

Noah Green, Christopher Newport University (graduated same year as Hutchinson, 2019) - Perpetrator of the April 2021 United States Capitol car attack.

When You Brag About Using Taxpayers' Money to Engage in Illegal Activities [HHS secretary]

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42
0311Warrior

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Last post said the second part of the storm started then, Jan, 8 2021. Anybody see the back side of that storm in the last year and a half?

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
0311Warrior

Last post said the second part of the storm started then, Jan, 8 2021. Anybody see the back side of that storm in the last year and a half?

yep that was it. lol that storm must have been so huge that i mentally blocked it out, like it never occurred.

unless he was talking about biden winning since that is a category cluster 5 storm.

q and other insiders appear to have a horrendous track record with the booms or extremely accurate if they were in the deepstate side.
edit on 04630America/ChicagoWed, 29 Jun 2022 23:04:52 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: GAPeach3
a reply to: crankyoldman

What is DOI?

US Dept of Interior.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

However it turns out I'm sure I won't regret a second of the last 4 and a half years.
Before Q I was a loner, convinced that the real world was very different from the one represented.
My family saw me as the somewhat strange father and husband, who occasionally fell silent and became thoughtful.
I discovered Q thanks to my eldest son and suddenly it was as if all the information I had collected throughout my life made sense and I was finally able to share it with my family and with the anons I met along the way.
Evenings spent with family late into the night sharing information from a Q drop were, and still will be, incredible.
Thanks to this union my family has lived these 2 years of pandemic ALWAYS with a smile.

For me this thing is priceless.

A tree is judged by its fruits.

edit on 29-6-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

Q is like a wise old man who enjoys teaching others how to view the world properly and calmly. Priceless to those of us who appreciate that level hard-to-find mentorship. We're very fortunate.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: Kaiju666

Don’t think any or most here think Q is changing anything. Think that may be your thoughts on people here’s thoughts.

What was “trust the plan” all about then? Wasn’t Q supposed to be working for military intelligence that were going to make a load of arrests? Because that was definitely what he had people thinking.
My point is people shouldn’t gravitate to some leader, be that Q or whoever. Being told what to to do, to have faith, isn’t enough. The only way to change this system is for enough people to stop going along with it.

Absolutely. Nothing changes without the people rising up and putting pressure on what needs to be stepped on the neck of. People and positions. And it can never stop. A lot of people need a boot in the rump to get off the couch. Teams need a coach and the right one to win championships etc. etc. I think more people are refusing to bend over and take it at the moment than any other time in my life. Be it Q or Q+++ or whatever or whomever. The only thing that does matter is more people ‘awakening’ and doing something about it. The more difficult part will be maintaining the tenacity and not getting too complacent. Mold is very difficult to get rid of. I personally felt Q was AI when first appeared. …Or spoke non-native English speaker to me for some reason. I was here at the beginning and than real life hit me (kids), so I can’t read much any longer or reply much (not my forte’ anyways heh) And again, I personally don’t sit back and believe anyone is going to save me. The only one going to save me is …Kaiju666.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Who is the third mysterious conspirator?

edit on 30-6-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 12:06 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 12:11 AM
link   

0311Warrior

Dask they explain themselves well,

First half of Storm was behind scenes during pandemic unrest and lockdowns. Started 3.11

Coordinated.

Prep for secondary (back side) of Storm

Eye: from election until today.

Next phase: cannot disclose due to opsec and need to know which we do not know all. REMEMBER I and my team are NOT Q team. Connections and correlations affirm guidance from higher. Pandemic lockdowns and riots etc were prep for world for what is incoming.

Here and elsewhere anons knew years in advance what was to come. You should all be prepped and ready. As Q says: Mil is the only way.

PRAY PRAY PRAY

Have FAITH
Stay Vigilant
Remember your Oaths

Psalm 91

Semper Fidelis
edit on 8-1-2021 by 0311Warrior because: Clarity

Semper Fidelis

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 12:12 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

As a practicing Catholic, I must say I'm quite disappointed with Francis. He is the leader of the Church. He should not be meddling in politics. Separation of Church & State was conceived because of this exact kind of crap. I really hope the rumors that he's about to resign are true.

I think it is way bigger than a crapola Pope.

The edifice that is the Holy Roman Catholic Church is all coming down upon their evil heads.

The top of the Church is rotten to the core.

P

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: 13Kiwi20qYes

Not if you look up their posting history. They talked about being part of military ops to free victims of human trafficking from around mid 2018.

Now, that post says the storm didn't start until the lockdowns, which in the US didn't start until the end of march of 2020.

So that would be 20+ months during which the US military was supposedly taking down human traffickers but somehow that wasn't part of the storm?

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: 13Kiwi20qYes

Not if you look up their posting history. They talked about being part of military ops to free victims of human trafficking from around mid 2018.

Now, that post says the storm didn't start until the lockdowns, which in the US didn't start until the end of march of 2020.

So that would be 20+ months during which the US military was supposedly taking down human traffickers but somehow that wasn't part of the storm?

What would help you ?, most here shouting Oh Bugger, we all been conned ?, most here are helpers lol even grumpy ones, how can we help you ?, atm we are as a whole exploring Qetc posts for certainty of realness, they may be false but i feel it unlikely, now if it be Qetc false, will be okay also as so so so much goodyness is habbening world wide, not like when the goodyness was world wide with Warrior n co behind the scenes, Dask the proof is in the pudding fullstop , especialllly atm, wish you joy and smiles upon your face. You have made me explore options in this thread more strongly and am thankfullll for that, even when you get bla bla and into a personnell back n forth i feel the future looks upon you well.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Are you aware of Durham and the 250k + Indictments?
There was another Epstein case along side Maxwells that wasn't made public (allegedly).
All of this #e show is the storm, we haven't even hit the primaries yet.
I highly recommend x22 dot com,personally, I feel this guy is part of it, whatever it may be.
This is definitely a mess,I think that's part of the psy op,though.
It's always said "they're not going to reveal their plans ". Some is disinformation so the black hats don't know what's coming and when. I've always been cautiously optimistic, on the fence but teetering on the psy op side.
I know these things..
Things are being exposed
Trump is a good guy,even if he didn't used to be.
The government is so much worse than anyone ever imagined.
Things have never been this crazy in my 53 years on this planet.
We've all been played all our lives, nearly every aspect of life.
I don't know what will happen but it sure is an insane roller-coaster ride.
For Now...I'm going to sit back and see what happens, I'm positive SOMETHING is happening,unfolding for all to see if you open your mind.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
I do,it was stated that The Patriot act was their undoing, it was used on them too. That big,massive, skyscraper is where all the data is kept.
I do believe they DO have it all.
What started it for me was The Fall of the Cabal. Some unbelievable but it was a great tale of how all this started. It connected dots for me that i didn't realize needed connecting.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ujustneverknow

A superb post! And thankyou for the "x22 dot com" referral. I'll check him out right now.

-cwm

P.S. x22.com gives an unsafe destination. Can you be more specific?
edit on 6/30/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: ujustneverknow

A superb post! And thankyou for the "x22 dot com" referral. I'll check him out right now.

-cwm

P.S. x22.com gives an unsafe destination. Can you be more specific?

Yes CWM very enjoyable and said posts, just finished watching X22 when it had 11 views > rumble.com...

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join