It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Will Eat Nothing And Be Happy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
www.imagebam.com...

Link repository of your headlines and subsequent follow up on some of them.

50,000 lb of food destroyed after fire ripped through Maricopa Food Pantry

Three food storage trailers destroyed. This was not a production facility.

Some follow up on this one.

St. Mary’s donated the use of three food trailers for as long as needed, making it possible for the Shoafs to resume their weekly food distributions at 8 a.m. this Saturday. Freezer and dry box trailers full of food were delivered to the site Wednesday and Thursday., and a third trailer, a refrigerated unit, was delivered Friday morning...

With the leased trailers up and running, Maricopa Pantry will have 40,000 pounds of meat, 40,000 pounds of refrigerated foods and 40,000 pounds of dry goods ready to distribute on Saturday morning, Shoaf said.

With help from St. Mary’s, Maricopa Pantry will open today April 22, 2022

Rio Fresh’s onion warehouse damaged in fire

This was one plant, from one farm. Texas is not the largest onion producer in the nation. It's not even in the top three. Washington, Oregon/Idaho, and California produce nearly half of the nation's onions.

7 Injured in Explosion as Fire Engulfs Food Plant; Smoke Visible for Miles

This is a potato chip plant. No real big loss there.

He said the plant supplies much of the Western U.S. with potato chips and corn chips and is the only West Coast location of Shearer's Foods' 12 facilities.

Taylor Farms plans to rebuild, reopen Salinas plant by next year

One plant in a network of many. As it turns out, they were able to move production to those other plants with little interruption.

“We are also thankful that the operating network our company has built over the last 27 years, encompassing of over 22,000 employees and 20 facilities across North America, has been specifically designed to be flexible and reliable,” the statement said. “No doubt, the fire that impacted our largest foodservice operation in Salinas will be a challenging situation to navigate, but our team has already begun to move processing into available space in Salinas, as well as began gearing up other Taylor Farms facilities to support our Foodservice customers with the great products they depend on."

Taylor Farms charts path to recovery from Salinas fire

I'll get to the other picture later.

But for now this seems to be a solid start to discrediting your ideas.

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
If you want to kill the masses, water, food, and disease, can get it done..

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lora73
a reply to: Dalamax

I don't think so, someone from the shadows is pulling strings and doing all this that is happening in the world.
It wasn't enough of a pandemic to totally hate each other, now we're going to be hungry...

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I work in the industry. The only shortages we're seeing right now are chicken breast and eggs. Aside from those, we have overwhelming overstock in the stores and DCs. We're running out of room..

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Food is literally something that almost anybody can grow for themselves. Anybody can buy an irrigation kit and grow staples like root vegetables in even the smallest back yard.

Even without a back yard you can use hydroponics.

Basically, anything that you can use to grow weed you can use to grow potatoes or beans.

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   

www.imagebam.com...

Part two.

Photos: Bonanza Meat Co. building fire on Paisano Drive near Downtown El Paso

This was an old, abandoned building. Homeless people had set up camp in it, and lead to it burning down.

"The problem is, there is people that don't have respect. Homeless people, all kinds of people go inside," Pascal Medrano Esparza, who has lived in the neighborhood since 1987, said. "It's dirty, it's messy, people defecate in there, like if they were in their own home."

Esparza said the building has been abandoned for several years.

He said it use to be a meat market.

Commercial building fire in South El Paso sparks demands from residents

Fire erupts at meat processing facility in Lackawanna County

One small, local processing facility. The cause was from duct work for an oven overheating.

Maid Rite Steak Company fire ruled accidental

Crews battle major fire at Cobb County meat company

This was in August, 2021, and so far the oldest of your headlines. Small, family owned importer and packer of European meats. Nothing crazy. From their Facebook page they appear to be opened again.

FIRE SHUTS DOWN NEBRASKA JBS BEEF PLANT

Small fire, plant operations resumed after only a couple shifts off.

According to local news outlets the fire has been contained to the walls and in the roof and has not breached the slaughtering side of the plant. No injuries were reported.

Massive fire at Salinas food processing plant contained, evacuations lifted

This is more or less a duplicated in the first picture. Follow up to the same fire posted in it.

Listen, this is just the first column of that second picture, but between my previous explanation of the scope and size of the food industry and my breakdown of the first picture I'm left thinking you already said it best...

Nothing to see here.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
I hate to say this, but if you didnt start prepping around 2008, you haven't been paying attention.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   
You will eat insects and be happy.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Also found it relevant that Monsanto were actually paying money to disinfo spewing internet shills to promote their agendas.

I can confirm this, mentioned something about alternatives to Glyphosate in r/permaculture and about 20 people (bots) jumped in to downvote me into oblivion. Accounts that never participated in r/permaculture and otherwise had zero interest in the subject.

I knew these big firm used public relations but manipulating social media seems to be their main MO these days, utter scum.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Food is literally something that almost anybody can grow for themselves. Anybody can buy an irrigation kit and grow staples like root vegetables in even the smallest back yard.

Basically, anything that you can use to grow weed you can use to grow potatoes or beans.

The cost of electricity is becoming increasingly expensive though.

However, if it's a choice of no food or astronomical electric bills then I guess I will take the latter. And therein lies the problem, we will all conform and they know it.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I want to post some pics to to help support the OP
But sadly I can not figure out how
ATS format is sorta difficult imo

Anyways I agree with you OP

Starving people are desperate people

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dyax-
I want to post some pics to to help support the OP
But sadly I can not figure out how
ATS format is sorta difficult imo

The main upload page has been broken for a couple weeks, but you should be able to click on or copy/paste this link:

img.abovetopsecret.com...

Once you have it uploaded, click on it and a pop up will appear. From there copy/paste which BBCode you want, most people go with pic as that will display the image in the thread.

That link has been working for most users, I believe. In fact, I just used it a moment ago.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

The cost of electricity is becoming increasingly expensive though.

However, if it's a choice of no food or astronomical electric bills then I guess I will take the latter. And therein lies the problem, we will all conform and they know it.

Solar, wind, go off grid.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join