It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Will Eat Nothing And Be Happy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 12:26 AM
link   
www.imagebam.com...

www.imagebam.com...

Nothing to see here.

Just every food processing plant, pantry, and distribution center in America "randomly" catching fire and exploding within the space of a few weeks. It's just a lot of coincidences, just like everyone having heart attacks and strokes. It's funny how there are so many coincidences these days.

Fertilizer stores gone: CHECK
Food procesing plants destroyed: CHECK
Phosphorus stores depleted: CHECK
Bill Gates largest farm land owner in the US: CHECK

Great Reset Progress: On schedule

BONUS: US Believes 24 million chickens and other farmed birds have the bird flu and will be culled.
edit on 22-4-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Is this for real ?

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Is this for real ?

You decide. But take a look at the images that comprise a huge number of huge processing plants "accidentally" being destroyed.

If I was working for the great reset team and was heading up the "create a famine" department, that's where I'd start.
edit on 22-4-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 01:26 AM
link   
If you want to kill the masses, water, food, and disease, can get it done.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Maybe it’s because the workforce is full of retards…. The society we live in is not of the sharpest kind.

Poor practice with chemical storage, planning , and untrained personnel.

Employees having a gut full of their jobs thanks to the economics from an invalid government.

Who knows, but a planned agenda I feel might be a small percentage of what’s going on.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 01:42 AM
link   

You forgot to mention all the chickens catching the flu.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 02:03 AM
link   
It's criminal, but I don't expect anything will be done about it.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Scubalicious

You're right about what you say, but who hires an idiot in a responsible position.
I honestly wouldn't hire someone like that in a responsible position in the first place, unless I have a plan to destroy everything and in the end it's not my fault but someone else's.

(post by Dalamax removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

I don't think so, someone from the shadows is pulling strings and doing all this that is happening in the world.
It wasn't enough of a pandemic to totally hate each other, now we're going to be hungry.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Word on the streets?
You'll have bugs not real meats.
Every couple of weeks
there'll be a rare treat
as you sit at the table
and dine on "no mean tweets".

Bon Apetit !

edit on 2242022 by Tulpa because: (no reason given)

edit on 2242022 by Tulpa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scubalicious
Maybe it’s because the workforce is full of retards…. The society we live in is not of the sharpest kind.

Poor practice with chemical storage, planning , and untrained personnel.

Employees having a gut full of their jobs thanks to the economics from an invalid government.

Who knows, but a planned agenda I feel might be a small percentage of what’s going on.

How can you be THIS ignorant in 2022???? You feel it's a small percentage because you haven't even bothered to look deep into said agendas. If you had, you would see they began to be rolled out in 2020. It's seen 2 YEARS of this sh!t, how can you still be clueless??

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 03:48 AM
link   
They will sell us that Impossible Meat yet!
When it's the last edible (?) item left on the shelves.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I work in the industry. The only shortages we're seeing right now are chicken breast and eggs. Aside from those, we have overwhelming overstock in the stores and DCs. We're running out of room.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lora73
a reply to: Scubalicious

You're right about what you say, but who hires an idiot in a responsible position.

Apparently 81 million American voters.
edit on 22-4-2022 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-4-2022 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 05:33 AM
link   
A good amount of people could use a little less food instead of regularly eating at McTubbo's and shopping for boxed food at Walmart.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

What industry would that be? The department of misinformation and propaganda?

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Chris Matherson from Peak Prosperity done a good job when covid kicked off and keeping up with the science papers coming out.

Been some creaks and groans coming out about the food supply and distribution. Don't know if these fires are more than usual, one to keep an eye on if a trend does develop. Could BLM be on the road again? Do they need even be called up again with the direction of some government policy going on?

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

A good amount of people could use a little less food instead of regularly eating at McTubbo's and shopping for boxed food at Walmart.

Problem with the fatties is: They're going to continue to feed ... until all the feed is gone (or they are gone).

I suppose the point of this thread is that we're approaching Day 1 of SHTF. I doubt the survival of any man who is unable to walk 20 miles through the woods in a single day without getting himself killed.

I wonder how many of you out there don't have a tree stand. How many don't have NVGs.

Buwhahahahahaha ... you're going to die. Let's laff about that now (before it really starts happening).

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Granted, but as a libertarian surely you believe in their right to eat themselves to death as long as they're footing the bill.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join