It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Will Eat Nothing And Be Happy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
You're really giving off that vibe.

I don't eat processed food, nor shop at supermarkets. I'm a former chef, I can pretty much prepare what I like without issue.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Pretty sure 'exotic' meant long pig.

Someone was paying attention.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
www.imagebam.com...

www.imagebam.com...

Nothing to see here.

Just every food processing plant, pantry, and distribution center in America "randomly" catching fire and exploding within the space of a few weeks. It's just a lot of coincidences, just like everyone having heart attacks and strokes. It's funny how there are so many coincidences these days.

Fertilizer stores gone: CHECK
Food procesing plants destroyed: CHECK
Phosphorus stores depleted: CHECK
Bill Gates largest farm land owner in the US: CHECK

Great Reset Progress: On schedule

BONUS: US Believes 24 million chickens and other farmed birds have the bird flu and will be culled.

yep, curiouser and curiouser.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick
a reply to: Dalamax

Hey now, that's not fair! A bidet is a very useful item to have around the house. No need to go insulting bidets by comparing them to the jackass currently occupying the office of the President.

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

The only thing I've had trouble finding in stock is the Premium brand oyster crackers. Everything else has been in stock in some fashion, even other oyster crackers. They're just not as tasty as the Premium ones, so I go without until I can find a few bags in stock somewhere.

kamala with a garden hose is what joe prefers.

the yoghurt supply is inconsistent here, so i'm making my own.
next flavor will be durian.

are the crackers for oyster stew? aren't they just little saltines anyway, chef?

edit on 03/22/2022 by sarahvital because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I don't see anything unusual. A two minute search for food warehouse fires 2019 turned up these three fires in '19. I'm sure I could have found more given more time.

Those warehouses are one of thousands.

www.meatpoultry.com... (2019 Large chicken processing plant fire)

www.nytimes.com... (2019- Large Jim Beam fire)

ktla.com... (2019-Warehouse fire in LA)

edit on April 22nd 2022 by Daughter2 because: (no reason given)

edit on April 22nd 2022 by Daughter2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

It doesn't just happen in the USA, it's the same everywhere in the world.
Until yesterday there was everything and too much, today we have nothing to eat.
There will be food, but the prices will be astronomically high, currently at least in Europe I know that everything has become more expensive at least twice in a very short time.
Manufacturers are lowering the quality of their products in order to slow down the growth of prices.
In my opinion, it's just a disaster, I pay a lot more for a product that is bad.
And those workers who are now doing their job properly will eventually start to give up like everyone else.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Scubalicious

So all of a sudden the people who have been working these places for years, decades even, suddenly all created explosion worthy incidents within a few months?

Uh-huh ...

Did the latest COVID variant have an IQ sucking symptom?

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

You Will Eat Nothing And Be Happy

I have a few thoughts about this.

First, this IS the life in the astral world (or any good enough a world) - food isn't a necessity for life, it's just the easiest way to gain energy and maintain a temporary physical body one might be visiting. (I know, there are people that do 'eat' in the astral world, but it's not the same, so it doesn't count, and the amount would definitely be vastly smaller anyway)

Second, there ARE people that have managed to rise above the animalistic 'energy can only come from food'-paradigm. I mean, food changes into energy, so if you can get the same energy OTHERWISE, you don't need the physical body to eat, do you? There are people that have remained without food or even drink for decades, and yet their body does produce the waste, like urine, because even food at the basic core of it, is just 'proto-energy' that needs to be converted to energy to be useful. If you can get this energy more directly, instead of this INCREDIBLY CUMBERSOME method, it's more convenient and natural in my opinion. "Eating" is for animals and lower lifeforms that haven't yet understood anything about reality.

Third, it's not really YOU that ever needs food or even eats per se - it's just the PHYSICAL body. Once you can rise above the 'physical is the only thing that exists'-apeview of the Universe, you can realize how much vaster all existence is than the most animalistic, basic, lowest form that is the physical side.

Fourth, people really ARE happy in the astral side - sure, they're still not perfect beings, and they're the same a-holes they're on the physical side, but without the heavy physical body and constant worry about money, nourishment, ailments, and other annoying or even scary things, the natural happiness that most animals and young children experience so much of, is the natural, basic state of being. It's natural for human beings to be happy, and physical proto-energy clumps have nothing to do with it.

We can think about this in multiple ways of course, but people have formed all kinds of strange things around this 'ritual of shoving proto-energy pieces inside the physical body'. There are 'food cultures', there are 'foodies', there are 'different country-based foods' and so on. It's pretty insane, how much of supposed 'human life' revolves around pushing often slimy masses of matter into a bodily orifice. How is that some kind of 'sophisticated socializing'?

If it wasn't for coffee, so-called 'food' and sports, I don't know that people would have ANYTHING to talk about or ANY WAY to 'socialize'.. (yeah, yeah, I know about the 'social media' and the 'zombie rectangles', but that deserves a whole series of 10000 posts by itself)

In my opinion, too big a deal is made out of simply 'maintaining and energizing the physical body' - think about how many things about any given 'culture' is dedicated simply to the physical body, its manipulation, maintaining or even fabrication (reproduction, if you can't use your brains). Remove food, drink, (including coffee and alcohol), sex and 'relationships' and what do 'cultures' consist of? Some great, ancient architecture and a nice kimono.

Looking at this topic this way, it becomes obvious just how FACTUAL the statement really is, once you have climbed above and beoynd mere 'physical reality' (if it can be called that), and understand existence from a larger, and thus more truthful perspective.

There's nothing wrong with not eating and being happy.

The problem is if people that have not yet mastered the skill required to nourish the temporary biovessel their spirit is esoterically chained to, without shoving piles of slimy matter into an orifice, are FORCED to refrain from this common ritual, because that can cause pain on many levels (which, in the other hand, will serve karmic needs).

The other problem is if people are forced to be happy - no one should have an OBLIGATION to be happy, people have the perfect right to be miserable.

Any kind of forcing is usually wrong, and should be neither condoned nor tolerated.

However, the world is in a mess, people have accumulated TREMENDOUS karmic debts, and there are always snakes that take advantage of this kind of situations, so something painful is bound to happen, there's no helping it.

We can't 'save humanity' or anything like that, because people have huge karma on their shoulders, but we can at least inform people about the reality and how even the end of the world isn't the end of the world.. cosmically speaking.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2
I don't see anything unusual. A two minute search for food warehouse fires 2019 turned up these three fires in '19. I'm sure I could have found more given more time.

Those warehouses are one of thousands.

www.meatpoultry.com... (2019 Large chicken processing plant fire)

www.nytimes.com... (2019- Large Jim Beam fire)

ktla.com... (2019-Warehouse fire in LA)

isn't this 2022?

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Scubalicious

So all of a sudden the people who have been working these places for years, decades even, suddenly all created explosion worthy incidents within a few months?

Uh-huh ...

Did the latest COVID variant have an IQ sucking symptom?

and planes crashing into them.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Mmm toasted bread w mustard and giant cut of cheddar and spam!!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

That happened in a mostly empty lot and had no lasting impact on plant activities.

According to the captain, "The plane went down in an isolated area here on the lot behind" where he and reporters stood on the property of a General Mills plant, which produces cereal...

"There appear to be no injuries from anyone here on the ground, but obviously this is a devastating crash and there are no survivors," Malcom said. "The crash occurred approximately 300 yards from the physical plant where employees were working. No one from the facility was injured."

2 Dead After Plane Crashes in Lot of Georgia General Mills Plant: 'Horribly Tragic Situation'

The General Mills plant is roughly a mile from the airport.
edit on 4/22/2022 by cmdrkeenkid because: Fixing broken url

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bleeeeep

You forgot to mention all the chickens catching the flu.

Here in Canada where I am there’s starting to be a shortage of eggs and chicken due to bird flu being brought in by migratory birds, we’re told.

If western Canada doesn’t get rain again this year we will be in big trouble. Last year grains and feed were in short supply and many farmers and ranchers were culling their herds as a result. It made for low priced meat in the short term but we will eventually pay the piper if this keeps up.

I know someone who is in charge of warehousing and distribution for most of the country with one of the largest grocery chains. So far no issues other than odd shortages. The last shortage was hot sauce.

He can be trusted and will update me if anything changes.

The biggest shortage in Alberta at the moment is in the work force. We are constantly short of staff and contractors and suppliers say the same.
edit on 4 22 2022 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

Food control was always a good one to keep everyone in line. Next, it will show your digital ID for rations, if you haven't got one, just have a little jab in the arm and your children will eat. But you will have to take up residence near the food distribution center. That's after the digital money comes in, because then you will be living on credit, and we all know what happens to people living on the whim of a creditor.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

Posted 2019 to show food warehouse fires happened in that year too.
Again, I'm guessing there will not be a real food shortage in the West because they don't want a real revolution - just fear.
But I still have a few bags of rice stored just in case.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

originally posted by: Bleeeeep

You forgot to mention all the chickens catching the flu.

Here in Canada where I am there’s starting to be a shortage of eggs and chicken due to bird flu being brought in by migratory birds, we’re told.

If western Canada doesn’t get rain again this year we will be in big trouble. Last year grains and feed were in short supply and many farmers and ranchers were culling their herds as a result. It made for low priced meat in the short term but we will eventually pay the piper if this keeps up.

I know someone who is in charge of warehousing and distribution for most of the country with one of the largest grocery chains. So far no issues other than odd shortages. The last shortage was hot sauce.

He can be trusted and will update me if anything changes.

The biggest shortage in Alberta at the moment is in the work force. We are constantly short of staff and contractors and suppliers say the same.

There have been strange shortages in livestock feed production these last couple years too. I lost a lot of animals to a baad batch at the beginning of the pandemic. I let it go knowing most companies had shut down temporarily and some were short staffed due to fear of covid. Then I lost more again last summer. Same thing, shortages but this time different companies were saying they couldn't produce a certain feed as they couldn't get an ingredients anymore. This isn't high tech stuff. Just this last month I've bounced between three different companies as they can't keep manufacturing their stock.

I have a tiny farm and can't imagine what is happening on the larger scale but am curious. It seems highly artificial to me as we are two years since the pandemic started and these kinks should have been worked out. Also, many feed stores seem to be giving up on feed and mostly selling pet food/stuff, nursery, gift shop items even. Anything for a buck but in the long run, fail to serve the farmers, food supply dries up.

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Also some coverage here.

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 03:25 AM
link   

If someone really wanted to shut down a food processing plant all they'd have to do would be to contaminate the products.

Ot just have some people fake getting sick after eating them.

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Yes when it comes to unelected groups imposing control by direct manipulation of all the world's resources then thought there was a very relevant vid below

Lots of mealy mouthed public relations speak but apparently the assault on the world's food supply does involve some extremely disturbing aspects (usual suspects involved including the TC's Brookings Institute).

Rockefeller's "Reset the Table:" Food Tyranny & Transform Food Supply

The Rockefeller Foundation has released a new report, "Reset The Table" -- an implied part of "The Great Reset" -- describing a radical transformation of our food system in the face of the most significant disruption to our food supply in history. The report calls to provide food to all (like UBI), use schools as community nutrition distribution anchors, de-fund farms/ranches via "true cost accounting" that includes CO2, provide funds to BIPOC, collect realtime data for AI/automation, and much, much more. Christian breaks down this report, which builds upon the assault upon global food supply and your ability to feed your family.

Also an extremely disturbing merger with these two groups a while back which now control a quarter of the world’s food supply.

Also found it relevant that Monsanto were actually paying money to disinfo spewing internet shills to promote their agendas.

Court Papers - Monsanto Accused of Hiring Army of Trolls to Silence Online Dissent

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina
Almost sounds like breatharianism. I'd wager astral plane 'energy absorption' results in much the same outcome as that - death.

No one has gone without food and drink for decades, those that say so are just consuming out of sight.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join