It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hospital admissions among the jabbed shoot up like a rocket.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Here is Seattle since omicron to today. I'll let you decide.

Seattle

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Oh, ambulances, here in B.C. we have been having this issue for many years. We have 6 OD deaths a day here, these people take up a lot of resources, for the 6 who dies, the ambulances probably revived a 100, whilst regular people are stuck waiting hrs. I hear staffing, and unions say, cutbacks

Well I don't know about the exact situation in British Columbia, but I suspect it's similar to the UK and Australia, which would mean you guys have also seen a similar shift in hospitalization ratios. I would also go out on a limb and guess you're experiencing a similar ambulance crisis. They can try to explain it away as "a crisis we've seen for many years", but that simply isn't true, at least not in Australia. I wrote about this issue in more detail here. I've seen a massive increase of ambulances on the roads over the last few months, and I didn't see anything like that throughout the entire "pandemic".

The MSM is trying to put the blame on anything except a possible connection to the vaccine. If it were simply a result of under-staffing we would have seen this problem emerge much sooner. Plus it's not simply a lack of staff, it's a lack of ambulances because so many people are making emergency calls. Furthermore, if they want to blame this health crisis on a lack of staff, perhaps they should think about hiring back the people they fired for refusing the vaccine. People are actually dying and our health services can barely keep up, it would be absolutely reckless not to hire those who are willing to work.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Did you read anything I said? I didn't deny the vaccine will reduce the chances of severe Covid symptoms or death.
edit on 21/4/2022 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

That is a good link, in the UK and Wales there has been a recent spike in the percentage of people testing positive for COVID.
Eight percent of those tested seems high but if fewer people are bothering to test because of a false sense of security after vaccination, that leaves a larger percentage of truly sick people going for the tests. Unvaccinated people should have an elevated risk for testing positive since the percentage of successful virus incubation is higher for them. Hopefully the increased number of breakthrough cases are just a seasonal anomaly. Fatalities are low so you would think most of these cases would not require hospitalization.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

originally posted by: vonclod

Oh, ambulances, here in B.C. we have been having this issue for many years. We have 6 OD deaths a day here, these people take up a lot of resources, for the 6 who dies, the ambulances probably revived a 100, whilst regular people are stuck waiting hrs. I hear staffing, and unions say, cutbacks

Well I don't know about the exact situation in British Columbia, but I suspect it's similar to the UK and Australia, which would mean you guys have also seen a similar shift in hospitalization ratios. I would also go out on a limb and guess you're experiencing a similar ambulance crisis. They can try to explain it away as "a crisis we've seen for many years", but that simply isn't true, at least not in Australia. I wrote about this issue in more detail here. I've seen a massive increase of ambulances on the roads over the last few months, and I didn't see anything like that throughout the entire "pandemic".

The MSM is trying to put the blame on anything except a possible connection to the vaccine. If it were simply a result of under-staffing we would have seen this problem emerge much sooner. Plus it's not simply a lack of staff, it's a lack of ambulances because so many people are making emergency calls. Furthermore, if they want to blame this health crisis on a lack of staff, perhaps they should think about hiring back the people they fired for refusing the vaccine. People are actually dying and our health services can barely keep up, it would be absolutely reckless not to hire those who are willing to work.

There hasn't been any uptick in hospitalisations, Its been going down gradually. Still a surprising # in with covid. Now, they could be there for other reasons, but test positive..that's what I dislike about how data is reported. It was pretty bad going back 3-4+ months

My 75 yr old mom and her hubby got over covid in about 2 days, they are vaxxed and boosted, I learned today my unvaxxed 50 yr old cousin is on her 5th day in hell. Just anecdotal but interesting. I think the biggest problem, or mystery is why it hits certain people so hard. My brother is still coughing after 3-4 weeks recovered(mostly)

I didn't like the care workers being fired or laid off. They actually entertained bringing in recovering workers who were sick, early..rather than bring in healthy, but unvaxxed..I thought that was insane.

ETA..Here, the ambulance shortage is really a driver shortage, the problem is how the ambulance service runs, or schedules. This has been going on for years before covid.

edit on 21-4-2022 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: fromunclexcommunicate
a reply to: puzzled2

That is a good link, in the UK and Wales there has been a recent spike in the percentage of people testing positive for COVID.
Eight percent of those tested seems high but if fewer people are bothering to test because of a false sense of security after vaccination, that leaves a larger percentage of truly sick people going for the tests. Unvaccinated people should have an elevated risk for testing positive since the percentage of successful virus incubation is higher for them. Hopefully the increased number of breakthrough cases are just a seasonal anomaly. Fatalities are low so you would think most of these cases would not require hospitalization.

We are still having 10-20 deaths a week, pretty much all the elderly. I find the number's surprising tbh. It's not in the forefront of news, the govt, has gotten to the "acceptance" phase. No more vax passports, no mask mandates. We are just going forward regardless.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

There hasn't been any uptick in hospitalisations, Its been going down gradually.

I wasn't talking about the total numbers of Covid hospitalizations, I was talking about the ratio of vaccinated to unvaccinated hospitalizations. Covid hospitalizations in general are probably falling in Canada because the Northern Hemisphere is coming out of winter. We are just entering Winter in the Southern Hemisphere and cases are slowly rising. But case numbers aren't rising nearly enough to account for the recent ambulance crisis.

ETA..Here, the ambulance shortage is really a driver shortage, the problem is how the ambulance service runs, or schedules. This has been going on for years before covid.

I just explained all the reasons it's not a driver crisis. This is something which has recently occurred, did you read the other post I linked in my previous reply? Even the MSM admits this is due to a surge of emergency calls, and they are blaming things like long-term Covid symptoms. I saw with my own eyes how many ambulances were driving around just a few weeks ago when I did a long drive across Australia.

There was a crazy amount of ambulances on the road, I've never seen anything like it, and I've been driving that same route several times a year for many years. Something has clearly put a massive demand on our emergency responders, and it isn't just Covid because it only really started about 2 or 3 months ago, which just happens to be the same time period when they started rolling out booster shots in Australia.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   
my BFF ms. D took the 4th jab on the 20th then spent all today the 21st in bed with fever. aches...

she seeks jabs because of the volunteer work done at homeless shelters are usually down-out people with unhealthy habits

and conditions

will those believers out there pray ms D doesnot fall sick to a variant out there...

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I wasn't talking about the total numbers of Covid hospitalizations, I was talking about the ratio of vaccinated to unvaccinated hospitalizations. Covid hospitalizations in general are probably falling in Canada because the Northern Hemisphere is coming out of winter. We are just entering Winter in the Southern Hemisphere and cases are slowly rising. But case numbers aren't rising nearly enough to account for the recent ambulance crisis.

I'm only speaking of our situation
The last stat I saw for us was something like just under 70% of hospitalisations are unvaxxed. Saw it earlier today. Having said that, those people might of gone to the hospital for something other than covid to begin with. Cases started dropping 2+ months ago..still very much winter.

I just explained all the reasons it's not a driver crisis. This is something which has recently occurred, did you read the other post I linked in my previous reply? Even the MSM admits this is due to a surge of emergency calls, and they are blaming things like long-term Covid symptoms. I saw with my own eyes how many ambulances were driving around just a few weeks ago when I did a long drive across Australia.

Sorry, I will read your link. Again, I will only comment on whats going on here, and it's a staffing issue. Omicron, had things busy too, but that has leveled off.
www.apbc.ca...

There was a crazy amount of ambulances on the road, I've never seen anything like it, and I've been driving that same route several times a year for many years. Something has clearly put a massive demand on our emergency responders, and it isn't just Covid because it only really started about 2 or 3 months ago, which just happens to be the same time period when they started rolling out booster shots in Australia.

I would agree, that would seem concerning. I can only say, I'm not seeing that here..I'm not saying that it's not happening in your local.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 09:35 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
scitechdaily.com...

I believe it! I tried to tell my mom that a few days ago..but she wasn't having it, oh well.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Here is Seattle since omicron to today. I'll let you decide.

Seattle

Seattle area is a full blown epidemic of highly paid liars about everything and anything Covid related, so no matter what the source for any official Seattle based report on any Covid statistics, and also considering their wickedness in general, plus huge helpings of hypocrisy. (And the means, and willingness to cancel people's livelihoods in Seattle for refusing jabs,

Nothing coming from there can be trusted. (Well, actually it CAN be trusted to NOT be the truth.)

The officials in Seattle are in full cooperation with Governor Jay Inslee, so even if the document is true, it should be rejected because of the misery and suffering their cancel culture program has reaped upon those who refuse them.

In other words, a vote of no confidence is forever assumed with anything they say or do, or publish.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
a reply to: Sander1976

Remarkably, the British health service UKHSA has stopped sharing information about breakthrough infections, infections that occur in people who have been vaccinated against corona.

Well isn't that convenient? I thought this was a "pandemic of the unvaccinated". What a stain on humanity this whole ordeal is.

Furthermore, DO NOT put any stock into the idea of "Covid long haulers". Yes I'm sure there are some individuals that sustained more long term damage after getting over the Covid virus, but they're rare and represent a tiny minority of the overall population. TPTB seem to plan on using the long-hauler excuse to explain the rise in specific cancers, blood clot issues, myocarditis, etc. that are absolutely linked to the unnecessary experimental vaccine.

You got that right!

They are getting the populous programmed, repeating the term "long-haul" covid over & over, so years later when long term side effects from the experimental va$$ine start to show up, they then can say it's from covid, the 'long- haul' symptoms that they have been plugging on the MSM. smdh

Being real about all this, the FDA has never once approved the use of mRNA in all the years the pharma companies have been playing with it and one must wonder why that was.

Until now
Until covid

And despite known medicines that were shown to help in early stages of covid, they were discredited and doctors/nurses were censored/fired when they even mentioned it.

Yet they pushed through with the emergency authorization act (hence why they had to discredit and shutdown any use of medicines) an unproven form of vaccine -- and clearly one that DOES NOT last long nor stop transmission or prevent one from getting covid.

And for all the jokes that were made, here we are hearing about booster #4 (((eye roll)))

So yes, I will not be surprised years from now if all kinds of health issues start to appear, especially in women and young adults/kids

But hey, Big Pharma made BILLIONS of dollars while people got laid off work and/or lost their businesses, so we all should be happy, right?!? /sarcasm

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I would agree, that would seem concerning. I can only say, I'm not seeing that here..I'm not saying that it's not happening in your local.

Thank you for at least showing some concern, I feel like I'm going crazy, like the only person seeing these things. Maybe it was all just a big coincidence, and there just happened to be an unusually high number of ambulances on the road during my last trip... but that seems extremely unlikely, especially considering I had to call an ambulance a couple of months ago, and it was because my father reacted very badly to the vaccine.

What other conclusion am I possibly supposed to reach when I see ambulances around everywhere only a few weeks after that traumatizing event? And then I see the MSM talking about an ambulance crisis right after I get home from that trip, and they are specifically talking about a strain on ambulances, not just hospital workers. Maybe it isn't happening everywhere, but it certainly seems to be happening here.
edit on 22/4/2022 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I hope it's just coincidence, truth is sometimes stranger than fiction. And we really are living in strange times.

I also hope your father is ok.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 01:52 AM
link   

There's a difference between with covid and from covid.

The key metric is that the number of people who are seriously sick with covid make up a tiny proportion of the total number of people with covid.

Much lower than in 2020 and 2021.

Therefore the vax is doing what it is supposed to do.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: XtrozeroThey say wow 200 people in he hospital and 80% are vacced while not thinking if no one was vacced it could easily be 1600 in or more.

If no one is vaxxed than there would be zero vaxxed sick people... not 1600.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Is it hospital admissions FROM Covid, or WITH Covid?

I remember everyone screaming that before ... now when the numbers suit their purpose they accept it as truth.

As an RN at a major hospital, we are not seeing this at all. I work Cardiac/Vascular, my wife works Neuro/Stroke .. neither of us sees an explosion in patients with no previous history.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: MikhailBakunin

Then we would have 1600 unvaxxed sick people.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

There's a difference between with covid and from covid.

The key metric is that the number of people who are seriously sick with covid make up a tiny proportion of the total number of people with covid.

Much lower than in 2020 and 2021.

Therefore the vax is doing what it is supposed to do.

Actually the virus did what it was supposed to, Omni is mild.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join