It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hospital admissions among the jabbed shoot up like a rocket.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   

edit on 4/21/22 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: peter_kandra

TPTB seem to plan on using the long-hauler excuse to explain the rise in specific cancers, blood clot issues, myocarditis, etc. that are absolutely linked to the unnecessary experimental vaccine.

I tend to agree with you, but if those diseases start occurring in much greater numbers in people who have been vaccinated, won't that raise some flags?

It WOULD raise flags if they actually profile who is vaccinated in these cases. But this is a crime cover up that doctors are complicit in....so why would they want to draw attention to the correlation?

Scientific integrity went out the window in 2020.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sander1976
Dutch, video included:
www.ninefornews.nl...

English:
www.trialsitenews.com...

Translated from dutch.

In Great Britain, the number of hospital admissions due to corona is skyrocketing. That while the majority of the population is fully vaccinated and boosted. This trend is also happening in other parts of the world. For two years, people have been weighed down by lockdowns and other corona measures, and their freedoms have been drastically curtailed through vaccination obligations and passports.

Remarkably, the British health service UKHSA has stopped sharing information about breakthrough infections, infections that occur in people who have been vaccinated against corona. Several websites have pointed out that vaccinated people are more likely to become infected and end up in hospital than unvaccinated. Nearly 60 percent of Britons have now been boosted, while 75 percent of the population and the vast majority of adults have been fully vaccinated. Yet the number of hospital admissions due to corona is exploding. Currently, the counter stands at about 20,000. Halfway through last year there were less than 1000.

The number of hospital admissions is of great concern, as there has been an upward trend since June last year. The number of corona deaths is also rising in Great Britain. The national health organization NHS has accused Prime Minister Boris Johnson of having 'dropped all interest in the pandemic'. “The hard truth for staff and patients is that […] care is as bad as every winter,” said NHS director Matthew Taylor.

People still believe that nothing strange is going on, since when did we evolve like this? Most humans don't care and it's sickening.

Very disturbing indeed. I know the trolls / disninfo agents will arrive to post some government or fake checker link. Then if that doesn't work offer some anecdotal account of feeling better than ever after 5 jabs.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Too late

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: Xtrozero
Did you watch the Dr Been video?

Which one, he has a lot of them. Have you ever followed zdoggmd, he is pretty damn good.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I provided two videos yesterday in a reply to you.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Too late

Right, it's the same old formula:

1. Post link to government or big pharma funded MSM article or "study"
2. When that doesn't work offer anedotal account that vaccine didn't effect me
3. If that doesn't work, run away from thread. Find another thread. Repeat.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Or, just ignore what Matthew Taylor actually said?

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Ya, it really really irks you that people did what the had to and suffer no ill effects..it really bothers you clowns doesn't it?

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

I provided two videos yesterday in a reply to you.

I'm not in the habit to watch every damn thing someone posts here, but you got me interested, so post again, also as a courtesy watch.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Ok here's the complete post:
You wrote:

If we can all agree its the spike proteins that is to blame for much of this they just can not see how 1 day of mRNA making protein that mostly stays in the injection site though some may get into the blood stream is a massive level lower than a virus that is pumping your whole body full of spike protein for weeks on end or even longer.

I answered with this:
In this video a peer reviewed study is presented, which says they have been found 8 weeks later in some of the vaxxed.....
(added today: andr3w68 provided a link to the paper...cell)

"Shocking! mRNA and Spike protein found 8 weeks after vaccination in some people".

You might also like to check out the Dr Been vid while you are on yt:
"Vaccine generated spike proteins circulate in blood on exosomes (study)".

I am not saying the info in either video is true.....I would just like to hear what you think about what they are saying.

edit on 21-4-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   
It's really sad..to put it politely. You guys get so upset, you hate that we are fine, it's like you want us to be injured, so you can dance around like idiots, in your little circle jerk

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I have a difficult time taking seriously anyone who uses the words "THE JAB".

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ussmidway

Why?

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Well my wife and I haven't been inoculated, and both of us have had covid. I had a slight temperature of 38'C overnight and body soreness like the flu, but was ok by the morning. She had nothing, not even a single symptom, had to be tested to find out that she had it.
Other good citizens I know who followed government orders have suffered badly, but all they say is "Lucky I was vaccinated, otherwise I could have died".
It's amazing how quickly the population was conditioned socially.
It's to the point now, those that have had it, will continue to have as many boosters as they are told to have, as they, in their minds are the good citizens, and no amount information will convince them otherwise. Unvaccinated will always be wrong in what we say, so now I just don't give a sh!t. Take your boosters every 3 months, just get off your high horse, you're not morally superior, just gullible.
edit on 21/4/22 by jamesthegreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   

edit on 4/21/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Sander1976

What do you mean? Can't be the "jab".

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
It's really sad..to put it politely. You guys get so upset, you hate that we are fine, it's like you want us to be injured, so you can dance around like idiots, in your little circle jerk

I am not upset and hate that you guys are ok, I'm glad that most of you fared well after the shots. 99% of the people I know had the shot, some by choice, others forced to as they had to keep their job. Not all of them carry on like you though. You just prove my point that some you think you are superior, by calling us clowns and idiots by chosing not be human guinea pigs for an experimental vaccine. But thanks for taking one for the team.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: jamesthegreat

originally posted by: vonclod

I am not upset and hate that you guys are ok, I'm glad that most of you fared well after the shots. 99% of the people I know had the shot, some by choice, others forced to as they had to keep their job. Not all of them carry on like you though. You just prove my point that some you think you are superior, by calling us clowns and idiots by chosing not be human guinea pigs for an experimental vaccine. But thanks for taking one for the team.

Never said a word to you, I replied to a post, that you never made, my message was not for you. If you knew sweet f@ck all about me, I have always been against any mandates. I have no problem if you didn't get vaxxed. I had to for work, like so many others.

edit on 21-4-2022 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ussmidway
I have a difficult time taking seriously anyone who uses the words "THE JAB".

Me as well, like the presstitutes here in the land down under.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join