It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am enrolled in a Moderna clinical trial for COVID-19 Vaccine updates

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax
It certainly wasn't my incentive to join.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 01:49 AM
link   
What did incentivise you to join pfishy?

a reply to: pfishy

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to: Dalamax
Honestly, more wanting to do something positive for the world than anything. The past couple of years have been, well, I'm sure I don't need to rehash them. We were all there.
Same reason I am enrolled as a bone marrow donor I guess. I haven't always been the best human being, so now that I'm older and wiser I think it's time to correct that.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Cool pfishy. I hope you accomplish what you have set out to do.

a reply to: pfishy

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Interestingly, Moderna has now shown the efficacy of a vaccine for melanoma. Though I wouldn't call it a vaccine in the traditional prophylactic sense. It uses their mRNA technology to highlight certain genetic markers of the cancer cells which differ from healthy cells, teaching the patient's immune system to attack the tumors as foreign bodies. But it must be individually tailored for each patient upon their specific DNA and that of the cells in their cancer.

reply to: TheAiIsLying

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: pfishy
Interestingly, Moderna has now shown the efficacy of a vaccine for melanoma. Though I wouldn't call it a vaccine in the traditional prophylactic sense. It uses their mRNA technology to highlight certain genetic markers of the cancer cells which differ from healthy cells, teaching the patient's immune system to attack the tumors as foreign bodies. But it must be individually tailored for each patient upon their specific DNA and that of the cells in their cancer.

Indeed we are living in wondrous times medically now with Covid-19 pills becoming available like Paxlovid, but it is now being advised to switch up vaccine types because of immune system issues. Were you advised of such?

edit on q00000027228America/Chicago3939America/Chicago2 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Actually, no. Not directly. But my enrollment in the trial ended last year, and I have not had a reason to visit a doctor concerning the topic.
reply to: quintessentone

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Do they tell you if you got placebo after the trial?

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Do they tell you if you got placebo after the trial?

That is a good question I have wondered myself. I would think they would tell you with the full disclosure they are supposed to do, but who knows...

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 08:51 PM
link   
The key issue with the vaccines has been the mandates. All drugs are dangerous and so it is crazy to suggest everyone take something when they may not need it. I really came to this conclusion back in the 80s when Len Bias celebrated his first-round pick to the Celtics to replace Larry Bird and one small hit of Coke he had a heart attack and died. Humans are so strange as one thing does nothing to one and kills another, so every drug needs to be looked at as to whether the risk no matter how small is worth it compared to the risk from the diseases. The mandates threw all that out the window even for people with known bad reactions to vaccines in general.

edit on 14-2-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 09:54 PM
link   

reply to: Dalamax
Honestly, more wanting to do something positive for the world than anything. The past couple of years have been, well, I'm sure I don't need to rehash them. We were all there.
Same reason I am enrolled as a bone marrow donor I guess. I haven't always been the best human being, so now that I'm older and wiser I think it's time to correct that.

sounds to me that you are a pretty legit pfish to me.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 05:33 PM
link   

According to the Statnews articles I posted this was the initial goal of mRNA technology. One shot tailored to the individual who was fully informed of the risks associated. The problem they kept running into was the nano lipids being toxic as hell. Too little and you had no effect. Too much and you caused liver damage and all sorts of other problems. If you had advanced melanoma that was inoperable you'd probably give it a shot. I probably would if I were in that situation.

The fact that they rebranded this as a vaccine and rolled it out to the entire world, some countries mandating it even, is the biggest medical crime in known history.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join