It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am enrolled in a Moderna clinical trial for COVID-19 Vaccine updates

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=26426189]DontTreadOnMe[/doses
Actually, I do know. The placebo phase is already complete. This part of the study is focused on seeing if there is a noticeable or detrimental change in efficacy for a range of different dose sizes.

edit on 29-3-2022 by pfishy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043
Thank you.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

This part of the study has already established the low level of risk from the variant formula. It is just focused on determining any changes in efficacy with different dose sizes

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: pfishy

I respect your choice and decision i wish you the best of luck.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

I changed jobs, and am more physically active, but not by a huge margin. That's about it. But compared to my triglycerides, cholesterol, BP, liver enzymes and calcium levels of 6 years ago, I've practically done a complete 180° turn. But none of it was correlated to joining the study.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Thank you reply to: vNex92

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow
I was mainly trying to be sure that noone thought I was attempting to "virtue signal" or shame the unvaccinated. And apparently it's working well.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax
It isn't much. $700 US over the course of the one year enrollment period.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: pfishy

This part of the study has already established the low level of risk from the variant formula. It is just focused on determining any changes in efficacy with different dose sizes

What it has established is that it can be deadly. Ask all the athletes who were in top form yet died.
It has also established more than thousand side effects.
What we haven't established is longterm effects, such as cancer development or any other.
How can we if it's only been out for a year?
But that's where people like you come in, to check this out.

Speak to me in 10 years. If you and everyone else who took this is still doing fine without significant exceptions, then I'll listen.
Because that's how long it normally takes ti see if something is really safe.

So yeah, good luck.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I found this interesting. Best of luck.
www.statnews.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

One reason would be verification, if you started talking about bodies piling up knee deep I could check and see if it was true.

Also, if I know you in the real world I shouldn't be talking to you on this thread. It would be an ethics violation.

FYI Link

Well now, that is a very interesting thing you just posted. Your post history since the "vaccines" rolled out have been pro-vax in the extreme. I've seen you attempt to harvest personal information from several posters, including this one right here in this thread.

So out with it. What is it that you do that would make talking to a vaccine trial participant in real life an ethics violation?

The fact that you've messed with your sig so much that we can't even see your name anymore makes me very suspicious.
edit on 30-3-2022 by TheAiIsLying because: spelling

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 07:13 PM
link   
If I thought this would leave my children and grandchild without me, I wouldn't have enrolled. Many of the folks I've spoken to who are suspicious of the vaccine seem to believe it should be a perfect product. Without any possible side effects or reactions and a 100% success rate. Or it shouldn't exist.
Nothing on this planet fits that description. To be clear, it is the mRNA vaccines that are linked to an elevated risk of myocarditis and pericarditis. But that risk is still less than the chances of COVID-19 causing it or other, more severe or permanent heart and vascular problems.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TucoPacifico
Thanks. Interesting read. But corporate greed aside, this is the only way it's going to get done for the time being. The next variant or virus isn't going to wait for us to come to our senses and make medicine a purely altruistic pursuit.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAiIsLying

So out with it. What is it that you do that would make talking to a vaccine trial participant in real life an ethics violation

Well, for one thing, working for the manufacturer or a participating study clinic

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAiIsLying

So out with it. What is it that you do that would make talking to a vaccine trial participant in real life an ethics violation

Well, for one thing, working for the manufacturer or a participating study clinic

Indeed! It would certainly shine a light on said member's post history regarding vaccines.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAiIsLying
I have no financial dependence on the medical or pharmaceutical industries, but I am a firm believer in the overall benefits humanity has seen from vaccines.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 10:26 PM
link   

a reply to: TheAiIsLying
I have no financial dependence on the medical or pharmaceutical industries, but I am a firm believer in the overall benefits humanity has seen from vaccines.

My question was directed at AZ, not you, so I'm not sure why you've responded to it. Your choice to participate in this trial is yours alone and I respect that decision. It would have been nice if the rest of us were given the choice with the original jabs but in my country (Australia) that choice was taken away.

I personally have never had a problem with traditional vaccines that have been in use for decades with well known risk profiles. mRNA jabs are not those vaccines. Moderna is well aware of the dangers of these but is pushing ahead regardless.

Here's an article from 2017 just so you know who you're dealing with.

SAN FRANCISCO — Moderna Therapeutics, the most highly valued private company in biotech, has run into troubling safety problems with its most ambitious therapy, STAT has learned — and is now banking on a mysterious new technology to keep afloat its brash promise of reinventing modern medicine.

Exactly one year ago, Moderna CEO Stéphane Bancel talked up his company’s “unbelievable” future before a standing-room-only crowd at the annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference here. He promised that Moderna’s treatment for a rare and debilitating disease known as Crigler-Najjar syndrome, developed alongside biotech giant Alexion Pharmaceuticals, would enter human trials in 2016.

It was to be the first therapy using audacious new technology that Bancel promised would yield dozens of drugs in the coming decade.

ADVERTISEMENT

But the Crigler-Najjar treatment has been indefinitely delayed, an Alexion spokeswoman told STAT. It never proved safe enough to test in humans, according to several former Moderna employees and collaborators who worked closely on the project. Unable to press forward with that technology, Moderna has had to focus instead on developing a handful of vaccines, turning to a less lucrative field that might not justify the company’s nearly $5 billion valuation.

From the same article:

The company’s premise: Using custom-built strands of messenger RNA, known as mRNA, it aims to turn the body’s cells into ad hoc drug factories, compelling them to produce the proteins needed to treat a wide variety of diseases.

But mRNA is a tricky technology. Several major pharmaceutical companies have tried and abandoned the idea, struggling to get mRNA into cells without triggering nasty side effects.

Bancel has repeatedly promised that Moderna’s new therapies will change the world, but the company has refused to publish any data on its mRNA vehicles, sparking skepticism from some scientists and a chiding from the editors of Nature.

The indefinite delay on the Crigler-Najjar project signals persistent and troubling safety concerns for any mRNA treatment that needs to be delivered in multiple doses, covering almost everything that isn’t a vaccine, former employees and collaborators said.

www.statnews.com...

It's the same technique being used today with the same risks associated with it.

Anyway, good luck.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 05:47 AM
link   

The ventilator (vent) was used as the death threat.

It was in the protocols for treatment in hospitals.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

a reply to: AaarghZombies

The particular study is mRNA-1273-P205 (Moderna).
I'm not prohibited from sharing my participant number, but I am hesitant to do so. What is your reason for wanting to know it, if you don't mind me asking?

One reason would be verification, if you started talking about bodies piling up knee deep I could check and see if it was true.

Also, if I know you in the real world I shouldn't be talking to you on this thread. It would be an ethics violation.

FYI Link

If anyone needs verifying it’s you . You are a puppet for the global elite . What’s your job title ? How old are you ? Where do you live ? Who’s paying you ?

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Ah ok. Dude that’s a pittance...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join