It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am enrolled in a Moderna clinical trial for COVID-19 Vaccine updates

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
I have some questions ….Are you a man or a woman ? …. Did your partner have any of the vaccine shots ? … and what blood type are you ?

Curious as to what your thoughts are about my answers.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: pfishy
I found that using a salt crystal as deodorant helped me a lot against pit sweating. It might help you too?

I was told since, that it's even worse because it is Alum but it has been used for centuries as a natural remedy, before any high tech deodorant were invented. And it works! Two times a day make the salt stone / crystal wet and rub it onto the skin. No irritation and at least dry pits.

Thank you, of course I wish the same for you. And again, respect for making that decision because it's also service to others. I would not recommend it though if you ask me personally I would say stay away from it.

Not sure if I wrote in my first reply, that I hope you do not end up proving my case.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

Now you did it! I really need to know what hospital hands out fotzn

and about that EU- ATS meetup, has it ever been done?
edit on 29-3-2022 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 06:25 AM
link   

I can't generally use antiperspirant, but it wouldn't make any difference if I did. It's not an underarm thing. I can completely soak through a pair of bluejeans in an hour or so if it's above 75 and I'm doing anything strenuous for that time period.

But thank you for the suggestion.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

No, I didn't get one, back then, just a destroying look, but I offered you one out of politeness.

And for people now translating that word, it doesn't mean vagina, it means a grown woman bitch slap. It's also a way to express gratitude towardsa a person, at least the Bavarian town boys think so

link   

Are you able to share any details of the trial, or your participant ID?

link   
I spent 12 hours doing some emergency vehicle repair work, in mild weather, and put myself into kidney failure from dehydration
My creatinine was 9.9 when I got to the emergency room with terrible kidney pain the next day. And I was drinking water and electrolytes as fast as my stomach would let me without throwing up while working.

edit on 29-3-2022 by pfishy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: pfishy
The myocarditis, in particular, seems to be tied to the J&J DNA vaccine. At least from everything I've seen. Not much solid data on the renal complications that I've come across so far. If you have any good links regarding that I'd love to check them out.

As far as your deep disgust with humanity, check out my signature line...

It's almost exclusively young men, the Israeli study showed that 1 in 50000 needed bed rest and 1 in 500000 needed moderate to serious intervention. Symptoms rarely lasted over 2 to 3 days. Most barely noticed them.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

The particular study is mRNA-1273-P205 (Moderna).
I'm not prohibited from sharing my participant number, but I am hesitant to do so. What is your reason for wanting to know it, if you don't mind me asking?

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 06:38 AM
link   
That was one thought the new doctor had, too much dehydration through sweating and salt / mineral loss over night. I can decline that because I drink at least 1L at night and throughout the day at least 3-4 0.75L bottles. I have a bottle next to my bed and when I wake up being thirsty I drink from it, always has been like that.

I really can relate to the sweating, especially if it's just a bit warm outside and I do physical work, even if it's in the cooler shop, I sweat a lot from the smallest acts but not like being overstrained, it' just like that, always been. The positive thing is, it provides natural lubrication and oil and grease won't stick as much on the skin.

A friend of mine got medical treatment under the pits, she just had that problem there but after they removed the sweat glands there, she just started sweating elsewhere.

I try see it from the positive side, the body is always cleaning itself out through the sweating. Consider yourself pure but don't tell the cannibals

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Yes, except you are that poor devil and come down with myocarditis and reduced heart flow rates because of heart damage, forever. But then it's of course the patients fault or was a condition he had before.

And you won't get a doctor to admit it could be from the vaccine, because they are all afraid being canceled.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 06:42 AM
link   
However, I am in Part F, and the study participants in that part all received the trial formulation under investigation. This part is studying various dose amounts and any difference it may play in efficacy, with up to a year of subsequent blood tests. As I understand it.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 06:43 AM
link   

The cannibals would think of it as self-basting.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 06:43 AM
link   

I recommend NOT to give this detail.
You have nothing to prove here, it can only backfire for you.

Trust me with this one.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   

woman bitch slap

say what??? you want to Will Smith me ?

And I thought that grrr was an erotic one...

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I appreciate that, but I can't be doxxed through that identifier. And I'm well aware of the foolishness of spilling personal information on the interwebz. I'm hesitant to share it simply because a bad actor could use it to get me kicked from the trial if they were so inclined.
reply to: TDDAgain

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 07:14 AM
link   
That was my main thought, being kicked from the trials, not because of doxxing.

Cause backfiring was meant like that: You get into the trials, get the jab, they see it, throw you out and that may lead to other problems in case you come down with something. And even if not, it would ruin your stake in commitment.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Exactly.
reply to: TDDAgain

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene
Yeah because of the "encourage for blood". I didn't take it too personal but I owe you an culturally appropriate answer

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I have yet to know anybody that died from Covid unvaccinated or died from the Covid vaccine. I have known people to get sick from both.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join