It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confidential Leaked Pfizer Side Effects List Is Horrific

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I just dont think it benefits your narrative by becoming that which you are oppossing, you call out poor reporting/journalsim and yet proceed to engage in the same bahaviour, I suppose its why some of us cynics on here are just as cynical of the threads you make, we then get accussed of being trolls or shi//s, yet for me I am just tired of seeing over exaggerated statements used to push a narrative.

to each their own

Ok so because I add hyperbole which is obvious sarcasm, that discredits any source I've posted. Got it.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

I just dont think it benefits your narrative by becoming that which you are oppossing, you call out poor reporting/journalsim and yet proceed to engage in the same bahaviour, I suppose its why some of us cynics on here are just as cynical of the threads you make, we then get accussed of being trolls or shi//s, yet for me I am just tired of seeing over exaggerated statements used to push a narrative.

to each their own

Word! this whole thing has been about hyperbole out of both sides

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrCrabs3000
How can surgical removal of the hippocampus be a side effect?

After the affliction, removal is needed for survival. The end result of the side effect.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   

So no side effect related to the vaccine damaging sperm cells? Dammit. I've been stockpiling for the past year, planning on getting rich....

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

So no side effect related to the vaccine damaging sperm cells? Dammit. I've been stockpiling for the past year, planning on getting rich....

Oh thats covered. And the real question is, is this the full list? Pfizer isn't exactly known for being honest, so even this list could be incomplete.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: just4fun
Whos getting their booster after reading this?

Sadly, that would still include many people, who never bother to read anything.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

Yeah, but you only bother reading stuff that confirms your own beliefs.

Some of us read other stuff.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Mine weren't bad at all. A sore arm, and a minor headache the morning after the third shot.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I got all three of mine and am perfectly healthy today. If you want to get the shot you can ignore all the nonsense. If you don't want to get the shot, you can still ignore all of this nonsense

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Me too.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I was really hoping for the magnetism

But instead, all I ended up doing was proving all the anti-vaccine conspiracies wrong (at least to myself)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I would reply further but I seem to be stuck to my fridge. Help!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   
3 in and all good over here. Much rather that. No family members or coworkers have collapsed, suddenly developed cancer or VAIDS.

There's this lady on Twitter @QTWIQ1. Very anti Vax. When she had covid late December said it's no worse than a cold. 3 days later hospital. No word for 2 months. Now she's tweeting they removed her trach and she's going to learn to walk again, after being on a vent for 2 months. Yeah I prefer the Vax rather than lifelong effects, having to relearn to walk and I'm sure a monsterous hospital bill from a "cold".

She's happy her immune system got her through, not one kind word for the medical personnel that saved her life.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

How do you know they saved her life ?
They could have avoided giving her life saving therapeutics to get the money out of her or the government if she died.

For profit medical care = maximize profit by maximizing testing and treatments. Why jab with D3 zinc and send home when you can milk it for months.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Thank you for this, by chance is this the document that shows the following?

The 9 pages of adverse reactions...

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

Oh right, of course it's the doctors fault. They just love to throw people on vents and wear themselves out giving round the clock care and having people die on them just for insurance company profit. A little zinc and D3 and she would have been just fine? OK. Why even go to the hospital since obviously it can be cured so easily? Can't breathe? Just take some extra zinc. You'll be fine according to internet doctors. No need for years of study, a couple of YouTube videos and a study posted on bitchute and you're good to go!

I'm not sure how D3 could have helped my best friend's husband who had it before the Vax was available. They had to remove 30cc's of blood clots surgically from his lungs due to Covid and the strain was causing heart failure, but yeah should have taken and waited for that D3 and zinc to kick in. If he didn't die first.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody (ANCA)-associated vasculitis (AAV)

My wife’s mother has developed the above since being vaccinated. She is in a terrible state with it. Of course they refuse to accept that it is anything to do with the jabs.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Yeah, but you only bother reading stuff that confirms your own beliefs.

Some of us read other stuff.

Ooh do enlighten us Oldcrappy please. I’d love to hear your actual, factual counter agreements with actual proof. I mean, documents for the actual manufacturer of the vaccine don’t appear good enough for you. Likewise their desire to have documents sealed for 70+ years is perfect fly normal.

Do us all a huge favour and start a thread that you can state your position in and highlight everything with all the facts you have to hand. I mean, there are a lot of threads pointing out problems with the vaccines, and people do keep falling down dead. It is inconvenient when trying to push a narrative, but none the less, it isn’t just spin. I do have a feeling your position is turning to ashes.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   

So..

Zombies it is.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 06:17 PM
link   

The first 2 that you posted have already shown up in the elderly. Why do I say this, well for those reading this post, here is the evidence... Traffic accidents by the elderly here thinking they are using the brake pedal are now using the gas pedal and causing terrible and sometimes deadly accidents. Most elderly that have had the first Pfizer 2 shots are now on the 3 jab for March. Is the vaccine causing a turn on an elderly's awareness ? Studies need to be done, but its in our face now since of December of last year, but those in charge of Transportation here are reluctant to put the puzzle together. Maybe we just have to wait till the heads and family members of the Transportation dept. get into accidents.

Sadly, the truth becomes the hidden truth covered with a cloth of lies.

For those around the world here, can you follow up on this in your country and see if it is a fact or just a weird coincidence

<< 1    3  4 >>

join