It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confidential Leaked Pfizer Side Effects List Is Horrific

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   

The official list of side effects from Pfizer's Covid-19 "vaccine" were recently leaked online, and they contain an incredible number of exotic and catastrophic health conditions that no other drug in human existence causes. I can't even pronounce the names of many of the adverse effects, and 99.9% of doctors have never heard of half of them. This means the pfizer drug could literally cause nearly any health condition and with the recently discovery that mRNA is reverse transcribed into human cells, this opens up the possibility of any of these adverse effects happening at any time, including long term, years down the road. Some of these diseases are extremely rare and now we are opening up the general population to the risk of them being common.

Let's run through a few of these:

1p36 deletion syndrome

1p36 deletion syndrome is a chromosome disorder that typically causes severe intellectual disability. Most affected individuals do not speak, or speak only a few words. They may have temper tantrums, bite themselves, or exhibit other behavior problems. Most have structural abnormalities of the brain, and seizures occur in more than half of individuals with this disorder.

Amygdalohippocampectomy

It consists of the removal of the hippocampus, which has a role in memory, spatial awareness, and navigation,[1] and the amygdalae, which have a role in the processing and memory of emotional reactions,[2] both structures forming part of the limbic system of the brain.

Antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody (ANCA)-associated vasculitis (AAV)

Antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody (ANCA)-associated vasculitis (AAV) is a group of diseases (granulomatosis with polyangiitis, eosinophilic granulomatosis with polyangiitis and microscopic polyangiitis), characterized by destruction and inflammation of small vessels.[1] The clinical signs vary and affect several organs, such as the kidney, stomach, intestine, and lung. Skin lesions, such as purpura and urticaria, result when blood from small vessels leaks under the skin.

Autoimmune blistering disease

Nice.

Autoimmune encephalopathy

Autoimmune encephalitis refers to a group of conditions that occur when the body's immune system mistakenly attacks healthy brain cells , leading to inflammation of the brain. People with autoimmune encephalitis may have various neurologic and/or psychiatric symptoms.

Central nervous system lupus

Awesome.

Chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyradiculoneuropathy

Chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyradiculoneuropathy (CIDP) is a slowly developing autoimmune disorder in which the body's immune system attacks the myelin that insulates and protects the body's nerves.

Here's one every doctor has heard of I'm sure.

De novo purine synthesis inhibitors associated acute inflammatory syndrome

a paradoxical proinflammatory reaction associated with mycophenolate mofetil and mycophenolic acid, characterised by fever, arthralgia, arthritis, muscle pain and elevated inflammatory markers

Disseminated neonatal herpes simplex

WTF?

Henoch-Schonlein purpura

Henoch-Schonlein purpura (also known as IgA vasculitis) is a disorder that causes the small blood vessels in your skin, joints, intestines and kidneys to become inflamed and bleed.

Herpes dermatitis;Herpes gestationis;Herpes oesophagitis;Herpes
ophthalmic;Herpes pharyngitis;Herpes sepsis;Herpes simplex;Herpes simplex
cervicitis;Herpes simplex colitis;Herpes simplex encephalitis;Herpes simplex gastritis;Herpes
simplex hepatitis;Herpes simplex meningitis;Herpes simplex meningoencephalitis;Herpes
simplex meningomyelitis;Herpes simplex necrotising retinopathy;Herpes simplex
oesophagitis;Herpes simplex otitis externa;Herpes simplex pharyngitis;Herpes simplex
pneumonia;Herpes simplex reactivation;Herpes simplex sepsis;Herpes simplex
viraemia;Herpes simplex virus conjunctivitis neonatal;Herpes simplex visceral;Herpes virus
infection;Herpes zoster;Herpes zoster cutaneous disseminated;Herpes zoster infection
neurological;Herpes zoster meningitis;Herpes zoster meningoencephalitis;Herpes zoster
meningomyelitis;Herpes zoster meningoradiculitis;Herpes zoster necrotising
retinopathy;Herpes zoster oticus;Herpes zoster pharyngitis;Herpes zoster
reactivation;Herpetic radiculopathy;Histone antibody positive;Hoigne's syndrome;Human
herpesvirus 6 encephalitis;Human herpesvirus 6 infection;Human herpesvirus 6 infection
reactivation;Human herpesvirus 7 infection;Human herpesvirus 8
infection

Nice, lots of herpes.

Parainfluenzae viral laryngotracheobronchitis

Can you pronounce this?

Zika virus associated Guillain Barre syndrome

What the?!

I know they said it was safe in the beginning, but at the time they were lying because they did not produce this list of side effects. Who knew that gene therapy done wrong could cause nearly any health condition?

It starts on page 30:

SOURCE
edit on 6-3-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I am so glad my instincts told me to stay the #### away from that thing

Whos getting their booster after reading this?

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I got the DNA not the mrna so time will tell if that was a bad choice, Just had the talk with the wife our son is not getting vaccinated even if it means home schooling.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   
How can surgical removal of the hippocampus be a side effect?

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrCrabs3000
How can surgical removal of the hippocampus be a side effect?

Not sure but it could target that specific region. But I think what you're doing is cherry picking one thing to discredit the leaked list. Go for it.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
I can't even pronounce the names of many of the adverse effects, and 99.9% of doctors have never heard of half of them.

While i dont doubt there can be side effects (to any drug by the way) you not being able to pronounce them has little sway in the severity or liklehood of them happening, and where did you research that 99.9% of doctors have never heard of them?

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   

A couple of those seem related to Schamber'gs, which is usually benign, except when it's not. They used to successfully treat the severe, life-threatening bouts of Schamberg's with steroids, but maybe there's an alternative now.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Herpes outbreaks are associated with a compromised immune system. Pretty much everybody has some forms of herpes (chicken pox family of viruses) in their bodies. That's why you are prone to getting cold sores when you are stressed out or eat certain foods that mess with your immune system.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   

You included it in your opening post not me. And you even included the quote describing what it is which explicitly states it's the removal of the hippocampus and amygdalae, and refers to a surgical procedure and is not a disease or affliction. After all it ends with ectomy, so not exactly hard to figure out what it means anyway.
edit on 6-3-2022 by MrCrabs3000 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-3-2022 by MrCrabs3000 because: spelling

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

Here is my question, why did pfizer and the FDA sue to try and block the data's release?

We all know there are always side effects, we all know some people are more susceptible than others, so why hide it who made the decision?

That is the 2 big questions in my mind that need to be answered, I dont know but sure would like to, I have my disability eval in a couple weeks I am going to ask the doc to input some information on my vaccination status into it. If she asks why I am going say since the FDA has tried to suppress information release we wont really know for years how bad or not it will be.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Over two thirds of the people on this planet will always be sheeple and will always do what their government demands.

Same will be for the Mark of the Beast....which is soon coming!

This vaccine was a "dry run" for the mark....

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I believe this aswell. I also believe it will cause a lot of disease, way more than it already has in the next 4-5 years. On a general biblical note I believe Covid to be the first horseman of the apocalypse, and we are now witnessing the second. Better stock up on non perishables.

Sorry for going off-topic tho.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I’m kind of disappointed that zombification wasn’t on that list.

I’m happy to report I’m still unvaxxed and haven’t been sick, in a long #ing time I might add

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
I can't even pronounce the names of many of the adverse effects, and 99.9% of doctors have never heard of half of them.

While i dont doubt there can be side effects (to any drug by the way) you not being able to pronounce them has little sway in the severity or liklehood of them happening, and where did you research that 99.9% of doctors have never heard of them?

It's called hyperbole. But think about it logically. Do you think a regular GP has heard of all of those side effects, including the ultra rare ones? I don't think so.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   

They are probably a bit better informed and medically qualified than some random on a website.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   

AESI are pre-specified medically significant event that has the potential to be causally associated with a vaccine product.
This is not a list of know effects caused by the 'vaccine'

There are things on the list that can't even be caused by vaccination
For example- Amygdalohippocampectomy, or viruses like MERS, Zika or Herpes

Perhaps you thought it was more like AEFI (Adverse Event Following Immunization)?
(Which is actually included on the list)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

They are probably a bit better informed and medically qualified than some random on a website.

Yes, doctors are magical people who know everything and never use pubmed or internet resources that everyone has access to.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   

but when you are trying to be factual and be aware of what the MSM do (exaggerate and talk things up/hyperbole) it does not do your argument any favour to use the same low rent tactics

Where as just giving the facts such as

At todays Manchester Derby it was reported by the BBC live commentary team of a fan collapsing in the stands, he was seen to be given medical attention

thats just facts rather than

At todays Manchester Derby it was reported of a another fan at least the 100th this month collapsed in the stands, while we dont know the cause we can say with 99.9% accuracy it was because of the Jab and we have spoken to a local shopkeeper who believes the person in question had had his booster on the way to the game.

And I certainly can not give any level of percentage to what GPs do and do not know, without speaking to any and asking any of them, you cant say with any certainty what the case may be.
edit on 000000p3101America/Chicago306202203 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   

According to you.

No, they are not "magical people", that's just a straw man thing.

And they probably have better things to do than put on a tin foil hat and sit at a keyboard in their mom's basement.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

but when you are trying to be factual and be aware of what the MSM do (exaggerate and talk things up/hyperbole) it does not do your argument any favour to use the same low rent tactics

Where as just giving the facts such as

At todays Manchester Derby it was reported by the BBC live commentary team of a fan collapsing in the stands, he was seen to be given medical attention

thats just facts rather than

At todays Manchester Derby it was reported of a another fan at least the 100th this month collapsed in the stands, while we dont know the cause we can say with 99.9% accuracy it was because of the Jab and we have spoken to a local shopkeeper who believes the person in question had had his booster on the way to the game.

And I certainly can not give any level of percentage to what GPs do and do not know, without speaking to any and asking any of them, you cant say with any certainty what the case may be.

If there's anything the pandemic taught us its that tptb were able to create a medical apartheid while elevating medical professionals to the level of religious figures who cannot be questioned. Anyone can do their own research and learn what they want, it's not limited to going to medical school. If anything it's turned doctors into simple technicians who follow protocols from the top down and push big pharma products. They certainly aren't allowed to be scientists anymore.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I just dont think it benefits your narrative by becoming that which you are oppossing, you call out poor reporting/journalsim and yet proceed to engage in the same bahaviour, I suppose its why some of us cynics on here are just as cynical of the threads you make, we then get accussed of being trolls or shi//s, yet for me I am just tired of seeing over exaggerated statements used to push a narrative.

to each their own

<<   2  3  4 >>

join