It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
So sorry to hear about your daughter Rel.
Bestest of wishes to you both.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

I Pet Goat II

Timestamp(s) (01:15/ 115) (01:16 / 17) (01:17 / 11/7)

Goes dark.. (01:18)

Obama sweating in the reflection.. Ukraine colours/Z (01:44 / 45)

edit on 12-3-2022 by EA006 because: //

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Cheers angelchemuel, monitoring situation closely - literally!

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 08:19 AM
link   

PM for you Rel.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

What's this...some kind of doomsday Trump thread, or something?

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell
who isThis guy

John Reese is a fictional character and the main protagonist of the CBS crime drama television series Person of Interest. He is portrayed by Jim Caviezel. Reese is an intense, solitary man whose dry sense of humor emerges over time. He speaks in a low, calm and confident voice, despite the fact that people are almost always after him or the people he is protecting

Marketing Strengths: "Spying" (research), Testing & Tracking and being able to "connect the dots" of concepts and ideas.

Biggest Mistake: Tried to develop 14 sites at the same time

Since we are watching a movie I will go with option a lol

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Not Forgetting;

www.rt.com...

Cheers

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Prayers and thoughts, Just hope All proves to be ok

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   
🙏

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: EA006
a reply to: duncanhidao

I Pet Goat II

Timestamp(s) (01:15/ 115) (01:16 / 17) (01:17 / 11/7)

Goes dark.. (01:18)

Obama sweating in the reflection.. Ukraine colours/Z (01:44 / 45)

There is 115 again

Just a little observation
3 arrangements of 115
115+151+511=777=21x37

One One Five =110(Simple Gematria)
Also
Nine One One =110(Simple Gematria)

3 arrangements of 911
911+191+119= 1221=33x37

Relevant Matches
One One Five = 110
Nine One One =110
Wonderland =110
Melinda Gates =110
Elon Musk =110
Martial Law =110
Covid Vaccine =110

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: guidedbyblake

The term "Deep State" is now bandied about quite cavalierly, but I think very few have any grasp of how it works in practice.

I suppose that "G" could also allude to the Freemason concept of God. I don't know if JFK or JFK Jr had any Freemason ties.

Ian Fitzgerald's The Deep State gives a broad overview of many (not all) of its tendrils, but is still an extremely superficial treatment. It doesn't discuss the Federal Reserve and only mentions J.P. Morgan in passing (as an example of how his banking strategies enabled America's "Game of Monopoly").

In essence, the Deep State encompasses all facets of American society, from traditional heavy industry, transportation, communication, energy, agriculture, medical, pharmaceutical, insurance, utilities, government agencies, military-industrial complex, banking, finance/Wall Street, retail (Wal-mart, etc.), high-tech (MicroSoft, Apple, Google, Amazon, Facebook), legal system, educational system, criminal networks, and so on and so forth.

Note: The first four companies of the high-tech sector create the acronym MAGA (lol).

The Deep State is almost synonymous with America. But, what ties it all together? It used to be the royal family that managed to orchestrate the economies of countries and (arguably) the entire world. We aren't that far removed from that time period, and some would say we aren't removed from it period. I do feel that the rise of America to the status of "Super Power" resulted in a fundamental shift in the DS away from direct royal control. However, families with close ties to royalty ensured continuity of the DS during that transition. The present NWO movement certainly represents some type of "next-gen" DS transition.

The Kennedy family had ties to the DS, and the reforms of JFK seem to represent an attempt at change of the DS more-or-less from within rather than from without. To some extent, I think the same applies to Trump, who has the swagger of an elitist and reportedly has claims of ties to royalty in his "pedigree". Regardless, when Trump picked his initial cabinet it was clear he had to patronize certain elements of the DS, such as through Rex Tillerman and Steve Bannon. Maybe he thought those guys were going to be insider reformers like himself?

We now know what we are dealing with, but we don't really know who we are dealing with.

It was never my intention to become a historian of the DS. It was simply the result of researching an ancient world dominated by the royal family in its totalitarianism. I'm not an expert on the modern Deep State by any means. It just seems obvious, based upon my study (of what has come before and how we got to where we are) that "we the (poor) people" have no chance in this fight, if it is indeed even such a contest. The virus of the DS is running its course. Maybe Snowden and Assange and Q have tried to vaccinate us against it, but the vaccine is about as effective as the one for Covid. Those of us that now have some insight into the DS wrestling match can really only sit back as observers of "The Big Show".

Activism is a mixed bag at best. Often it causes more harm than good. Some problems can only be solved indirectly. Some problems simply just go away over time and with cultural change (that is going to happen anyway due to advances in technology or whatever). The purest form of activism is not coordinated. It is humans being human.

The DS is building their own Arks too, ya know?

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesNPope
Oh WOE is Me

'Strong' solar storm to hit Earth on Monday... - Triple Threat

edit on 3122022 by MetalThunder because: MOVE ALONG lol

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I don't follow Q drops. I only came to ATS on a lark (not LARP, lol).

From what I've read on these ATS threads, Q is a military man, a disgruntled idealist, a straight-shooter now bent on payback/justice. My own personal journey is fairly similar to that, so I can at least identify with the profile/syndrome. I've let go of a lot of things at this point in my life, but haven't entirely dropped out of the "truth genre". Hence, here I am "Shaqtin' the Fool" on ATS. Trump's bailiwick is real estate, so the partnership/alignment (whatever it is) with Q seems strained, awkward, even desperate. It doesn't seem like a Gen X thing to me. It sounds like the last gasp of a disenfranchised, disillusioned Baby Boomer.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Great video by Big Sugar. That's art. I'm a big fan of College Joe Trainer and the Toronto music scene, oh yeah!!

www.youtube.com...

Old School Deep State at least understood culture. The New DS is only destroying real culture.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   
-There will be no inflation
-inflation is transitory
-inflation is good for you
-inflation is consumers’ fault
-inflation is greedy biz’s fault
-inflation is Putin’s fault

Biden: "Make no mistake inflation is largely the fault of Putin."
@Vid clip

The Russian UN Security Council member has been playing too much Plague Inc.

twitter.com...

Buried deep inside the deep state labyrinth is a raging battle that we are only able to glimpse.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Cheers for the prayers and thoughts all!

She's getting tests and the problem seems to be intermittent so her new monitor will help.

She's gone home with a smile after some spoiling by yours truly.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Rel I hope all goes well. Sending prayers.

Moonshot Inside Pfizer's Nine-month Race to Make the Impossible Possible by you know who.

I bought the copy and just wow, wow, wow.
From pages 97-103.
Albert specifically selected William Shakespeare to be the first man to receive the jab who according to him is "one of the greatest writers of tragedies". All for the name. He never mentions that Shakespeare died of a stroke shortly after on May 26, 2021. Another question is why give it to someone who was so very frail. This was done 269 days [8+9] since they had started to develop the vaccine.

Nine months before Seattle had their first reported death from Covid-19. Nine months symbolism. Page 98 [9+8].

Then there is the issue of the dead volume in syringes. The application submitted by Pfizer was for 5 doses per vial. Waste not want not Pfizer reworked and Israel was the first country to approve the new label of 6 doses. However some countries were managing to get 7 doses per vial.
From the horses mouth " up to seven doses per vial which has raised the overall average to near 6.6 doses per vial."

Early in December he was exposed to two people who had tested positive for Covid-19 and learned of this December 11, 2020 right before he was to go on 60 Minutes. He couldn't be seen in public getting tested by the wildly inaccurate test kits so they came up with something else but he doesn't say what. ***He still refused to take his own vaccine! He kindly sent front line workers and healthcare personnel to the front of the line.

Nuclear Football you say??? " 'it was a patriotic moment for me to see the President of the United States, followed closely by military personnel carrying the football with the nuclear codes. Page 103.

Timely reminder Albert > 6 Bourla > 6 Pfizer > 6 Israel> 6> Jewish>6 vaccine dose> 6.

The book comes with pretty pictures too. Now back to reading.

www.cbsnew.com.news..william-shakespeare-c...
apnews.com...>fact-checking-082947227981

edit on 12-3-2022 by Thoughtful1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Really good to hear. My daughter was covered in shingles but received an anti viral so is doing better. Son-in-law came down with blisters on his neck and chest and received treatment from the dermatologist so also doing better.

In a watch the water moment Jesse Waters from Fox seems to be suffering from some skin conditions now along his neck and right side of his face. Most likely due to the vax which he claimed he took in December. The timing seems right.

I am afraid We Ain't Seen Nothing Yet...

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Oops
edit on 12-3-2022 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

Well since I’m here
2664 (Jewish Gematria) = wake up alice this is wonderland

2+664=666

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join