It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 07:42 PM
link   
t.me...

IET 17 ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Representative of United States: Russia asked for this meeting for the sole purpose of lying and spreading disinformation this morning. The UN is not aware of any biological weapons programs in ukraine. Blinken laid out previously about what Russia was about to do: that russia would fabricate false chemical weapons allegations to justify their actions in Ukraine. The world is watching Russia use the Security Council to spread disinformation. China is too attempting to do this.

IET 17 ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Representative of United States: The US only assists in ukraine to help research and protect people not to develop biological weapons. Russia is the ones with a well documented history of using biological weapons. Russia is the one who uses biological weapons. Russia supports the Assad regime who also uses chemical weapons. Russia has a track record of accusing other countries of the very allegations they themselves are perpetrating. We have very serious concerns that Russia is intending to use chemical and biological agents/weapons in the near future in ukraine

IET 17 ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Represenative of United States: Russia can't cover-up the NYT, AP, and social media posts showing mothers and children, and ukranian citizens suffering because of Russia. Russia is failing to keep their false narrative going.

IET 17 ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Representative of United States: even Russians citizens are tired of their lies. Russian athletes are supporting no war, and Russian citizens are holding protests. This is why we did not object to this meeting. We intend to expose Russia's lies for what they are. Illegal and the justification of their atrocities in Ukraine. The world IS watching. Russia will be held accountable for their actions. Truth and transparency will prevail.

edit on 11-3-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

Notice how no country is able to refute the Russian claims.
They simply cite the US media as a source of Russia pushing "disinformation".

Let the mice expose themselves.
Let them have their statements.
Once they are done spitting out their bull#, and exposing their positions, then Russia drops the incontrovertible evidence and they cannot go back to the fact that all of them ignored Russia's claims before they saw the evidence.

Be patient.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Sometimes we go so fast we forget where we've been
I'm here to remind you

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   
It appears that the Pregnant Model has been arrested by the Russians and is singing like a little bird

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 08:16 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: pheonix358

Why and where did this whole "Nukes aren't real" thing come from? I knew someone that not only seen multiple nuclear explosions, they even saw the Hydrogen bomb get tested. If he was still alive he'd asked for whoever is spreading that idea to explain all the massive explosions he saw as well as the cancer he later got that was due to seeing those explosions.

FYI, sorry if already posted.

fakeologist.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 08:24 PM
link   

It seems that the only countries that still report significant cases of "covid"
they are the same ones who decided and implemented the sanctions against Russia.
Or am I wrong?

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Where is Q?

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 08:26 PM
link   

The UN is clearly against Russia.
Now they're claiming that there are no biolabs in Ukraine supported by the US.
Well, decide for yourself.
Here are all of the Russian documents, translated in English for you...

t.me...

for those who do not have a telegram I have uploaded it Here.
you can use free slow download

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Just setting history straight and exposing the games people play ( I posted in another topic and wanted to share)

U.S. Secretly Gave Aid to Iraq Early in Its War Against Iran - 1992

*The Administration did not inform the Senate and House Intelligence Committees that the C.I.A. was passing intelligence to Iraq. Administration officials asserted that the program was nothing more than routine liaison between two intelligence agencies -- a generic and unscrutinized category of C.I.A. activity. Some committee aides, suspecting that the C.I.A. was shielding covert operations, tried without success in 1983 to gain jurisdiction over all liaison agreements.

*The C.I.A. also did not inform the committees that it had permitted American-made arms to be sold to Iraq. Starting in 1983, the agency also did not interfere as private American arms dealers began selling Iraq sophisticated Soviet arms purchased in Eastern Europe. One of the major arms brokers was Sarkis Soghanalian, a Lebanese-born Miami-based arms dealer who has been repeatedly linked in the last two decades to gun-running for the C.I.A. Mr. Soghanalian was convicted in Miami last fall of illegal arms trafficking to Iraq and is now awaiting sentencing.

edit on 3112022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

edit on 3112022 by MetalThunder because: TIME is what you make of IT

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Why would Russia go crying to the UN, then? It looks like the DS will take advantage of Russia's complete lack of credibility, even in ladies figure skating.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: guidedbyblake

Well that was a waste of time. From your link (which is a PDF)

Akio Nakatani is a Professor of Applied Mathematics and Statistics.

It doesn't say where he is a Professor at, not does it say anything about where he went to school. All seems a bit off, added to that issue this is the only book he's written, and in 2017 no less.

Back in 2017: Nyonoksa radiation accident

Between November 2017 and 26 February 2018, Russia conducted four tests of the 9M730 Burevestnik nuclear-powered cruise missile, launched from other test sites. According to the United States intelligence community, only the flight test in November 2017 from Pankovo test site was moderately successful with all of the others ending in failure. According to Russia, none of the tests ended in failure. During recovery efforts later in 2018, Russia used three ships, one capable of handling radioactive material from the weapon nuclear core, to bring the missile tested in November 2017 from the seabed of Barents Sea back to the surface. Based on satellite images, the Nyonoksa test site copies those at Kapustin Yar and Pankovo, where 9M730 Burevestnik was tested.

Though as I pointed out about the 2019 accident:

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

I've been thinking about it for a while now, but the explosion in Russia had me thinking;
"what if this explosion was not an accident, but was set in order to hide a yellow cake heist?"

Steal the yellow cake, blow up the base, nobody would know any the wiser. Though then the thought was, Why? Why would anyone want yellow cake if they already have a nuc? Then I remembered something a read years ago, and it started to fall into place.

Now I'm not sure of what to think about the explosion in Russia, but the idea started to drive into my head that I could be on to something with the other points. Radioactive materials, farmlands in South America, the Occult. None of it made any sense, why would the rich and powerful people in the world be into this kind of stuff?

Of course! They're trying to make a Philosophers Stone. Then the pieces really started to fit. As for the Lovecraftian styled cult, well it gives people something to excuse their insidious behaviors. They can go to their graves believing that it was all for their gods, and it gives them an excuse to sleep at night.

Given that you can't just walk in and take barrels of Yellow Cake, I would think two years planning went into the heist. With that in mind putting out a book to throw people off the possibility of a real nuclear explosion by making people doubt that nuclear explosions could take place could be a very real possibility.

Since this writer doesn't provide any additional details about themselves, like where they teach where they went to school, or even pictures of themselves, it's easy to say that this person might not really exist. If this is true then it just add fuel to the theory, but if I'm wrong then I'll admit that this person does exist. If that is true though, and this Professor Akio Nakatani does exist, then why put out an absurd book like this?

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 09:02 PM
link   
LOL. Because now we have a recording of the entire UN Security Council saying how everything Russia said is a lie. The Russian representative said they had evidence. They just didn’t present it yet. On purpose. Get your popcorn ready.

originally posted by: CharlesNPope

Why would Russia go crying to the UN, then? It looks like the DS will take advantage of Russia's complete lack of credibility, even in ladies figure skating.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   
It's time to have the utmost confidence in what Q has told us.
Prices are going up on everything, hearing the news it seems that goods will be in short supply, as well as gas and fuel.
The deterioration will probably go on a little longer.
But we have been warned several times that a "precipice" would come, but at the same time we have been warned that it would be necessary, to wake up the laziest, obviously the majority.
We would all go through it.
Anyone who has believed will know that it will pass quickly, and that the military is in full control. Anxiety, but not panic.
Anyone who has not believed it may be that he will panic, because he will believe that it is all over.
This is part of Q's great work.
To prepare ourselves to be able to live in peace in the troubled times that would come.

t.me...

rumble.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Q) The Storm Rider

You think this is coincidence?

/// Been saying.. MUSK
] INFILTRATION [ triple agent over the past years.. Played many sides... But EVENTtually the satellites he put up is going to be used for >>>[ DECLAS ]>>>

And who do you think is pulling the strings >> EZRA<

“Today’s change aligns our newest service with the other members of the Defense Intelligence Enterprise and will help ensure our efforts are coordinated and synchronized across all domains of warfare,” said Ezra Cohen, acting Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence and Security.

[ DECLASS] on the ⏰
SATs

t.me...

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Crowley workin hard from the grave.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: srb2001

BLM

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Here we go again...

edit on 11-3-2022 by FlyingFox because: a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating