It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
Buck Palace isn't her house. She doesn't own it, the country does.... rather like the White House.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Angel did you get a chance to look at my post about HIV and adding on the treatment for TB? It was in #2 position in the CDC substack.
Just a little more sauce. hivinfo.nih.gov.understanding-hiv...>fact-sheets Note date 8/4/2021.

Thinking outside the box on this there well may be the genetic blue prints for the TbB bioweapon but you know they love to test their toys ahead of time. Maybe the first round with this group? Just a horrible thought, but what is new.

a reply to: angelchemuel

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
I'm going out on a limb here, but I think the head of the snake is in Jerusalem.

I think we are getting close to the end. I can feel something taking a physical and mental toll on me.

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Heads up - following is a MP4 link

Before I get accused of messing your pc up lol - Mine works fine with it

The Head of The Snake - Ukraine

Ricardo Bosi on Putin and Ukraine.

1:55 long

You may be onto something.

Bünting Clover Leaf Map

Came across this old game theory in regards to the latest crisis.

Mackinder's heartland theory

This theory was proposed by Sir Halford Mackinder in his 1904 essay, “The Geographical Pivot of History.” There is a lot to this theory and its importance, so let’s outline some key terms:

1. Heartland=Eastern Europe
2. Pivot Area=Heartland
3. World Island=Europe, Asia and Africa
4. Periphery=Rest of the world (including the Americas)

Keep in mind that big historical figures, like Hitler, believed in the Heartland Theory, and this theory was at the heart –no pun intended—of the politics in both World Wars, the Vietnam War and the Cold War. Plus, it discusses a little something called world domination. Are you starting to see why this is a BIG deal?

Do you know who else spoke of & quoted this theory?

Steve Bannon and The Grand Chessboard - American Primacy and Its Geostrategic Imperatives (1997) [PDF] by ZBIGNIEW BRZEZINSKI.

Pg 38:

Pg 41:

Pg 46:

"Ukraine" pops up 89 times and Russia ~700 times (no surprise) in his Grand Chessboard.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
Hi T1, your current link doesn't work.
I did see your other post yes, Again one of the links if I recall didn't open either.
I can't see why it would be necessary to add the TB vaccine to HIV treatment.
BCG vaccines haven't been administered for a long while now.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Is anyone still wondering how the next pandemic is planned to come about?

Been at the top of my speculation list ever since that devious Bill Gates interview, saying people will take the next pandemic much more seriously. I think a number of factors have to play out first before they play that card again. Meanwhile, I think the next one will be a Cyberpandemic given the mass amount of infrastructure $$$ and policy changes they are putting into place. Literally, a week before Putin invaded Ukraine there were hundreds of articles pushed out about it, prepping the next narrative? Did Putin throw a wrench into their game or is it all part of the game plan?

‘For the next pandemic, we’ll have gigantic mRNA factories in India’ (Sep 15, 2021)

From yesterday regards to Heather King, might wanna check this 🧵 and scroll ⬆⬇

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   
The Avian Flu part. Oddly I have been following this because of Cards Against Humanity card game. There was one card about birds and illness.
Just erupting now: According to Reuters we are having our worst outbreak of bird flu since 2015. Has now spread through Iowa, Connecticut, Maryland, Delaware, and the marching list goes on.

January 2020 the FA approved AudenZ a new H5N1 vaccine. According to Daniel R. Lucy co-director of the Biohazards Threats and Emerging Diseases "There is no H5N1 pandemic so there can be no pandemic vaccine." Unless of course a plademic of avian flu should erupt "However prepandemic vaccines have been created and refined and tested and do have some promise both in furthering research and preparedness for the next plandemic."

www.reuters.com>world>bird-flu-spreads-us-po...
www.usatoday.com>news>nation>2022/02/16
en.wikipedia.org...>wiki>H5N1_vaccine

a reply to: MetalThunder

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   
heads up

But But there were no dangerous pathogens .......

ATS Thread - WHO advises Ukraine to destroy dangerous pathogens in 'health labs'.

Someone broke a DS Rule

edit on 3112022 by MetalThunder because: WHO knew

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
Prophetic
a reply to: Guyfriday

What the hell is that?

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Re US invested biolabs in Ukraine:

1) DS/MSM are trying to make out these are research labs to study, not weaponise pathogens,

2) If that is the case then someone should ask what the payback has been? How many cures, therapies, vaccinations have been validated from those 30 labs over the 17 years since Obama started their set up?

Any reporters or journalists on the thread who might take up the challenge to ask this question?

I'm guessing it would prove the lie that they were set up for good reasons!

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

An alien female who eats different food than humans do.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex
Does anyone wonder if that accidentally blew any alleged s e and sitting & former p?

GFIII
edit on 3/11/2022 by CrazyFox because: connecting dots

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

outside of the point that the covid might have came from these Ukraine labs, it looks like China might have also been involved in transporting the Plague (yes that Plague) from these labs to China as well. No wonder China was very quick in blaming others for these "Mystery Illnesses" that resembled Plague.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Whilst we were being Ukrained -

Flashback - Feb 22,2022

Timing is Everything

Anyone seeing context lol

Dems, GOP at odds over Biden's proposed science agency

Bipartisan support for one of President Joe Biden’s pet health projects is crumbling as Republicans home in on spending and Democrats split over its structure.

Emerging resistance to Biden’s idea of a multibillion-dollar new agency to tackle some of health care’s biggest challenges reflects a widening gap over what used to be a cross-party island in a divisive sea — funding medical research.

Nothing To See Here.......

edit on 3112022 by MetalThunder because: way beyond 1 + 1

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Sigh, these links are a problem aren't they? I agree with you what is the point of adding the TB treatment so it makes me suspicious that this is a test of the system. They have no qualms about doing that. Look at what they have done to the people in Africa using them as test subjects. This is just a different group.
In fact I was alerted to TB a while ago when I had to take one of the kiddos for X-rays. There were people there requesting TB screening. I haven't seen or heard of that for ages now and then all of a sudden...

a reply to: angelchemuel

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Take with grain of salt, but it's interesting...

The Sun

Trump emergency landing...also near to where ruins were recently discovered.

WaPo

Falcon 900

Regulations for ocean mining have never been formally established. The United Nations has given that task to an obscure organization known as the International Seabed Authority, which is housed in a pair of drab gray office buildings at the edge of Kingston Harbour, in Jamaica. Unlike most UN bodies, the ISA receives little oversight. It is classified as “autonomous” and falls under the direction of its own secretary general, who convenes his own general assembly once a year, at the ISA headquarters. For about a week, delegates from 168 member states pour into Kingston from around the world, gathering at a broad semicircle of desks in the auditorium of the Jamaica Conference Centre.

One site, about 2,300 miles east of Florida, contains the largest system of underwater hot springs ever discovered, a ghostly landscape of towering white spires that scientists call the “Lost City.”
The Atlantic

Any bets the Clinton/Epstein-Maxwell Terramar decepticons have their dirty fingers in it.

For something that supposedly doesn't exist they sure do enjoy naming everything after it where it was supposed to exist precisely.

Ocean Explorer

Perhaps a cover story for the HUGHES GLOMAR EXPLORER:

Ironically, the program did end up providing the cover for the USNS Hughes Glomar Explorer (T-AG-193), a deep-sea drillship platform built for the United States Central Intelligence Agency Special Activities Division secret operation Project Azorian to recover the sunken Soviet submarine K-129, lost in April 1968. Hughes Glomar Explorer (HGE), as the ship was called at the time, was built between 1973 and 1974, by Sun Shipbuilding and Drydock Co. for more than US$350 million at the direction of Howard Hughes for use by his company, Global Marine Development Inc. This is equivalent to $1.67 billion in present-day terms.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   
There was a suspected minor outbreak amongst children back in the early '90's in the town I lived in.
If we get an outbreak that is "more deadly and far more virulent" after all these years of being to all intents and purposes gone, then I will be crying foul.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   
media.un.org...

Not usually something I would spend my time watching. Worth watching from start to finish. Very telling.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Under the radar the dust up between Elon Musk and Bill Gates has resurfaced. Billy is still against Bitcoin but he no doubt 100% supports VEN, the NWO alternative which was launched during the plandemic.

I was watching the Clinton Health Initiative webinar with Fauci and Bill Clinton over the issue of the lack of oxygen. It was so weird because Bill Clinton could barely contain his laughter. Considering this is all about Covid it seemed inappropriate.

But maybe this is what it really was about. Bill Gates through the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation have funded HUB Culture Services Ltd.. This ties in directly with VEN OXYGEN. It is a credit and gifting system and is part of the VEN Financial System launched November 17, 2021.

This is all about the environment and carbon taxes but this > "Large landowners [ think Gates] have a mechanism to earn value for the protection of their land."< Not satisfied just owning it but wants to be paid for owing it and leaving it unused. Just think of all his farm land buys.
HUB Culture...Invites governments and large landowners to become stakeowners, so basically receiving income for the "utility service of protecting their land" and then the average person believing that they are doing social good for the environment buy in.

No wonder he is going head to head with Musk.
www.gatesfoundation.org>about>committed-gra... input digital go to Hub Culture Services Ltd. October 2015
www.clintonhealthaccess.org>webinar-investing...
asiannews.in...>hub-culture-launches-proof-of-oxygen Novel Blockchain

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   
This is a pretty on the fly hypothesis.
Those "plagues" have a required death/soul count by the demons who provided them.

Haitian
Relief
Charities
Something expose Haiti something lose support someone something click it
?

Ortel: The simple answer is that billions of dollars in “aid” supposedly were raised to help the desperately poor people of Haiti, yet Bill Clinton and the Clinton Foundation refuse to account, in granular and verified fashion, for any of this aid. If Haiti (before the latest storm) had obviously been better off, perhaps this controversy would not now be swirling with hurricane force winds. But accounts from multiple parties suggest that Haiti has little to show in the parts of the nation that were devastated in January 2010.

m.youtube.com...
Sometimes something can have multiple meanings

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   
👋🏽 Just stopping by to say hi!

Make no mistake, hear no, 🙉 see no, 🙈, speak no 🙊 propaganda, WWIII is not the apocalypse…..

WE, fellow truth seekers and speakers, are the vessels that carry the flowing stream of information flooding the world stage with so much tenacity and resilience, that I bet even the professional confusers, are themselves, confused!

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join