It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 339
<< 336  337  338    340  341  342 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 09:18 PM
link   

RAND Corporation

Shaping the Future of Artificial Intelligence

LOL. Gotta luv their hypocrite mottos.

A few names (partial):

Biosecurity Innovation and Risk Reduction [PDF]

President Trump on OCT 17, 2020 signs bill into law to make “988” the universal hotline number for national suicide prevention starting in 2022.👇👇👇

Preparedness Appears Low for Rollout of National 988 Mental Health Hotline

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 09:34 PM
link   

edit on 11-6-2022 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hmmm... following my earlier post on dual purpose November elections, Phil Godlewski has come to a similar conclusion in his LIVE broadcast tonight!

His perspective is that there will be a "Special election" to vote in replacements for those in Congress taken out by indictments.
The broadcast majors on confirmations of PRISM/NSA involvement in True the Vote/2000 mules - concluding that we may get arrests imminently, of those managing the election fraud.

A couple of other "clues" in his broadcast:

1) He always has a picture of the Mr Pool Smiley face below on his shelves... tonight it was either removed or not visible due to the (deliberately?) dark lighting... BLACKOUT?

2) He has a painting of the "Thin Blue Line" version of the American flag, on the wall behind him. Tonight the blue lines showed as RED because of the dark lightening. He was also wearing a red cap and Tshirt. Those could be representing any of RED2 through RED6 from #4414

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 866b8a No.9473673 📁
Jun 4 2020 18:49:59 (EST)
EAM LOYALISTS:
RED1: POTUS twitter removal
RED2: Central communications blackout [continental US]
RED3: CLAS movement PELOSI or PENCE
RED4: Movement of MIL assets [10th Mountain_1st Marine_CPSD_Marine_QVIR] to central locations under guise of citizen riot control.
RED5: NAT MIL COM CEN
RED6: SEC OF DEF _instruct1
USSS
CASTLE_ROCK
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes today, Jun 11th.

To save space:

Ethereum still sliding... down to $1453.

edit on 11-6-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Pretty sure there's a deep dive on Avril Haines, somewhere in the thread (By you?)!

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Good point! If the IRS wanted to get rid of evidence against Hunter Biden in their possession, having those documents destroyed along with 30,000,000 other documents, would certainly make it look like the Hunter Biden documents just happened to get scooped up in the massive shredding/burning job(s) that took place in April 2021.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

It was verified to me yesterday that ENSHRINED in the U.S. Constitution, is our right to force a change of leadership in Washington D.C., if we decide to do so.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Now that's a Fed-Haul & wild Bill too.

Chinese state affiliated media agrees that you should be entirely disarmed...

twitter.com...

Norway pain

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 11:39 PM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Jun 11th

KU V22.62 110622 to 4953 incl DECODE tools

NOTES
1) Usual twitter accounts uploaded to June 11th and rolled into decode tabs,
2) New tab of Kevin McCarthy tweets (@GOPLeader), 3200 back to mid 2021.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Ethereum still dropping.... down to $1440.

Time for zeds...

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 01:08 AM
link   
arizonasuntimes.com... ime/
arizonasuntimes.com/2022/06/11/maricopa-county-spokesperson-admits-20000-late-ballots-were-scanned-before-verification-expert-says-likely-a-crime/

Maricopa County Recorder’s office spokesperson may have unwittingly admitted that the county mishandled thousands of ballots from the 2020 general election that one watchdog groups says were accepted after the legal deadline.

Megan Gilbertson, the communications director for the Maricopa County Elections Department (MCED) – a department of the Maricopa County Recorder’s Office – said that the department processed ballots by scanning them into the tabulating machines at MCED before transferring their custody the next day to Runbeck Election Services, which verifies their legitimacy with signature verification.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 01:11 AM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10907853/Google-engineer-claims-new-AI-robot-FEELINGS-Blake-Lemoine-says-LaMDA-device-sentient.html

Google engineer goes public to warn firm's AI is SENTIENT after being suspended for raising the alarm: Claims it's 'like a 7 or 8-year-old' and reveals it told him shutting it off 'would be exactly like death for me. It would scare me a lot'

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I've been busy.

Have we talked about how Jim Watkins talked to the Jan 6 inquisitors?

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

According to that article, we are all very bad cultists.

There is laying on thick and then there are the Dems.

P

(post by AngryCymraeg removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I like how they describe him as "hosting a theory". I'm trying to figure out that would be done

Cheers

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: pheonix358

I like how they describe him as "hosting a theory". I'm trying to figure out that would be done

Cheers

The correct wording is 'holding a theory'.

Hosting? It is like the theory has been given a pseudo life. Of course, a victim of MK Ultra could be said to be hosting a hidden life.

Assuming the words were written other than by a numbskull, there could be a deeper meaning there.

P

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaplePatriot
Interesting little thought I came across on telegram I cannot find now. Trump put in to have 9-8-8 as the national suicide hotline. Apparently goes into force on the 16th of july - a saturday.

Suicide weekend?

For those that have done the foulest of things to the children I would think they are gonna need it at some point. The trickling out of their crimes will become a tidal wave now that Elon Musk has pointed to the lack of interest by the media to this situation among other important ones. Elon's posts on how no one cares about Epstein's clients who were the "Johns" is going to catch steam and that train will be out of control. As Jetro Tull so poetically sang to us it will be "Old Charley stole the handle", and "headlong to his death" with that train.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Ugh... yes Im Norwegian.... I feel sick, Its f*cking horrible, with an income of 1100 dollars It's killing me

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Interesting character
New secure

Deserves reposting

edit on 2022/6/12 by CrazyFox because: Nice one a reply to: FlyingFox

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
I've been busy.

Have we talked about how Jim Watkins talked to the Jan 6 inquisitors?

When are they talking to this Group ?

Found in a dig on Origins ... I'm looking back to go forward

edit on 6122022 by MetalThunder because: God Bless

top topics

<< 336  337  338    340  341  342 >>

join