It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 340
<< 337  338  339    341  342  343 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: dashen
According to that article, we are all very bad cultists.
There is laying on thick and then there are the Dems.
P

Members of the QAnon cult

I disagree, whole heartily, wth is a QAnon cult?
I will bet 10's of penny's that no one hear is a member of something that does not exist.
Whenever I am asked about "cluanon" I simply reply that I have not heard of such a thing, then I ask what is it?
Then after listening I ask if they believe (whatever it is they said) because to me that seems pretty far fetched.
After a few minutes I go are you thinking of anonomus

Cause I can't stand those guys and their robot voices.
If they say it's different, I ask for sources.

shamen

He is one of three Capitol defendants to be slapped with a felony sentence. Paul Hodgkins, who walked onto the Senate floor holding a Trump flag, was sentenced to eight months in July. Scott Fairlamb, who assaulted a police officer during the riot, was sentenced to 41 months, the same as Chansley, last week.

Roof Blown

“No president has ever come close to doing what happened here in terms of trying to organize an inside coup to overthrow an election and bypass the constitutional order,” Raskin said. “And then also use a violent insurrection made up of domestic violent extremist groups, white nationalist and racist, fascist groups in order to support the coup.”

Saul Alinsky?

From there, Raskin said, “It’s anybody’s guess what could have happened — martial law, civil war. You know, the beginning of authoritarianism.”

How long until fiza brings the rest it down?

Now here are some things that should be appreciated by all

edit on 2022/6/12 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Thanks for the Jethro Tull, JoM!

I spent many a lazy sunday sunny afternoon, at boarding school, iistening to "Locomotive Breath" whilst my mate pranced around pretending to play the flute. It was our "psyche up" music, before doing the 100 metre sprint past the patrolling colditz monks to get to the local pub!

I went to see them at the Hammersmith Odeon on their Aqualung tour in the early 80s.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

If Democrats and corrupt Republicans are ANGRY about ______________, it's a GOOD thing!

They always shoot themselves in the foot when they're angry. You want as much of that as possible as we get closer to November. Because, as Q often stated, "These People are STUPID".

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
a reply to: FlyingFox
Norway pain

Well, the auto industry did support Biden.

No ragrets.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Yup
a reply to: carewemust

edit on 2022/6/12 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Thought it was happening hahahaha. Internet has been out in our entire county for 24 hours. Gas stations only taking cash. Walmarts are closed. And Verizon is also out.
We had no connectivity til we got back home and connected to starlink
Still no update on why nothing else works.
But it was entertaining lol

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Those who chose fear will get more fear, it will be everywhere they look, it will never relent.

CLIP

For those who don't know, "Barr" was at Ripple (B2?), the X treasury sec is at Ripple. Powell was put in by DJT, still at the FED, Janet Yellen, once at the FED is at the Treasury.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Dolphins & Teleportation Symposium 2011

On ‘modified human agents’: John Lilly and the paranoid style in American neuroscience

The personal papers of the neurophysiologist John C. Lilly at Stanford University hold a classified paper he wrote in the late 1950s on the behavioural modification and control of ‘human agents’. The paper provides an unnerving prognosis of the future application of Lilly’s research, then being carried out at the National Institute of Mental Health. Lilly claimed that the use of sensory isolation, electrostimulation of the brain, and the recording and mapping of brain activity could be used to gain ‘push-button’ control over motivation and behaviour.

"It's the dolphins eyes that got me. They're full of wisdom. They look straight at your soul, they know everything about you. I know they can tune into you and your problems. They're a sophisticated little animal that is way further up the evolutionary ladder." - Senator Joseph R. Biden, 1997 (Boston Herald)

Dolphin empathy was at its highest in 2020 during the COVID-19 Planscamdemic...and now what are the lamestream presstitutes spreading...

Dolphins' playful social habits form bonds, but spread virus

"Dolphins. That's the world I want to live in." - Tom Hanks, to Esquire.

In 1961, scientists Carl Sagan, Allen Ginsberg, Timothy Leary, and John C. Lilly, joined a semi-secret society called the Order of the Dolphin, which hoped to establish communication with intelligent extraterrestrials.

The Order of the Dolphin: SETI’s secret origin story

In 1961, when UFOs were all the rage, a group of top scientific minds met in secret at a rural observatory in West Virginia. At the time, the Green Bank Observatory was the biggest, baddest telescope in the burgeoning practice of radio astronomy. While the list of meeting attendees now reads like a who’s who of the era’s luminaries, the reason they gathered covertly was because of the taboo nature of their topic of discussion. These scientists wanted to find, and talk to, aliens. They didn’t know it, but they were about to launch the modern Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence, or SETI.

The seven agenda items for the Order of the Dolphin

"Because the cult of the dolphin is so strong that people refuse to accept that sometimes nature isn’t really that pleasant. That it isn’t all like a Disney Movie."
Andrew David Thaler on the Cult of the Dolphin

The Voyager Interstellar Record 3/31 Whale Greetings:

WILL DOLPHINS RULE THE UNIVERSE? - DR. JOHN LILLY ANSWERS YOUR QUESTIONS.

BBC news

Most all of the above is ripped from PD187's page titled: Cetacean Intelligence & Extraterrestrial Contact

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Time for another mental health check on Bill Gates...

Gates has another 'brilliant' idea. How about a Covid-19 museum? I watched through his twitt about this revolutionary idea and frankly it is chilling. Not the museum idea but all of the props he has already accumulated and has on display.
On the walls he has them completely covered in newspaper clippings. He has a map of the world with pins tracking the Covid outbreaks. Posters already printed, masks and ventilators on display.
He is locked and loaded.

The entire thing looks ghoulish and reminds me of what a serial killer would do, like tracking, keeping artifacts from the victims and reliving the experiences.
Reading over a thesis about serial killers he would fit under...
1. Mission Orientated Type > "those offenders believe that it is their sole duty to help the world get rid of certain
populations." Gates did have a little help from some friends.
2. Power/Control Orientated Type> 'Derive pleasure from exerting their power, control and dominance over their victims."
3. Organized Killler> They tend to be above average intelligence, socially adept and premeditate their crimes.

Serial killers are often narcissists. Bill Gates knows the world revolves around him. A narcissist on steroids.

Some factors identified as traits...power/control, satanism, need for belonging, the
American culture, loneliness, parent relationship patterns. [His parents did send him for psychological treatment when very young].

#4553 [17] Narcissist, Dogma, Aggression, Suppression definitions.

twitter.com... What if you could visit a museum exhibit about the last pandemic the world ever faced-Covid-19-fifty years in the future?
thekeep.eiu.edu...>cgi>viewcontent pdf The Development of Serial Killers A grounded Theory Study

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   
For 'The Economist' fans...
Bill Gates twitt about the Covid-19 museum has another gem in it.

At the 1.17 mark an image of the magazine cover of The Economist.' The Pandemic that wasn't. Why you never heard about Covid-46. Issue March 17-23, 2046.

Why 2046? Maybe something to do with 2030? [20 + 10] or that Biden is #46 overseeing a plandemic that wasn't.

Why would he even have that highlighted?

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
Q-related threads are always... fascinating. The derangement and insanity is deep.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on Sun Jun 12 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: unembedded image

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   
The Fact Checkers at USA Today must be scratching their heads about now.

Fact checking claims arising from the forced release of Pfizer documents to the public.
They focused in on the 12% efficacy claim that was circulating on social media and then mysteriously removed.

Lol...The Factcheckers went to the FDA and Pfizer to refute the claim and support the 95% or higher efficacy of the Pfizer jab..."they declined to comment".

Of course they went on to some mysterious experts but here is where it gets interesting...

"December 2020 Pfizer FDA briefing which was released to the public 1 week before the advisory committee meeting was not part of the document release! "

Not a good look when Pfizer can pick and choose which documents they can release and in what order.

www.usatoday.com>factcheck>2022/06/09>f Factcheck: False claims about Pfizer vaccine stem from company's release of...

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I think when Biden, the most hated and least legitimate president in history, opens his mouth in front of a camera and says bad things about Patriots, it would tend to push people further from the Democrat narrative.

It is a little sickening, but in reality it's Streisand Effect plus Do The Opposite.
edit on 12-6-2022 by FlyingFox because: punctuation, yo

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I know I covered this...

EDITED IN PART BELOW.
I found it.

originally posted by: Guyfriday

POST HAS BEEN EDITED TO HIGHLIGHT TALKING POINT

Just to reflect back on my last postings:
Qan non when ran through the G-Translates it says in Azerbaijani, "Blood Bread".

Oddly after I posted that, the Google no longer says that. Anyways I bet this "Qanon Cult" is really meant to be "Qan Non Cult" and it has to do with these sickos in power, and not the public. Always projecting they are.
edit on 12-6-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Much to my surprise the colorful blogger critic of Q still believes there is something to it all.

The Q World Order - Part 1

Speaking of cults...

American Thinker

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I keep wondering how far can Donald Trump let rabid Democrats proceed towards indicting him, before he puts a stop to it and drops the hammer on them, instead. I hope he has a MOAB in his quiver!

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

I think when Biden, the most hated and least legitimate president in history, opens his mouth in front of a camera and says bad things about Patriots, it would tend to push people further from the Democrat narrative.

It is a little sickening, but in reality it's Streisand Effect plus Do The Opposite.

Democrats know in their hearts that Biden continually bashing MAGA, is something an Anti-America traitor would do. Like Joe Biden, Communist leaders despise the MAGA mindset too.

Joe is not a traitor to America though. He's just plain old crazy and out of touch. Worst President ever.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Everyday I see these stories and it just pisses me off that they wanted to release this information decades later. Just that alone was a gigantic red flag. Not getting Vaxxed may have been the best decision I ever made.

I feel sorry for the people that can’t see hot corrupt Big Pharma is. While they have helped a lot of people they have also made untold Trillions off the misery of others, and much of it they knew about and did nothing

top topics

<< 337  338  339    341  342  343 >>

join