It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 338
<< 335  336  337    339  340  341 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   
For a while I've wondered, confused, about the conflicting narratives of Mid-term elections and those Elections to be held within 120 days of the start of Martial Law through implementation of NESARA...

WHAT IF...

They are one and the same election?

We know the 2022 mid-terms elections are slated for Nov 8th, 2022. Completion of the election must obviously be announcement of the final results. Let's say Nov 11th 2022?

Therefore we should be able to work back 120 days to the earliest date for implementation of Martial Law?

According to Date Difference calculator, 120 days before Nov 11th, 2022 is July 14th, ten days after Independence Day!

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 0e811b No.7039643 πŸ“
Jul 14 2019 14:50:47 (EST)
THE GREAT AWAKENING.
Q

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Ethereum crypto has continued it's rapid fall from yesterday... At 5am today further waves of price drop have occurred and it just hit $1511 compared to yesterday's close of $1664.

I would expect a boundary must soon be hit where holders panic sell.

It's capitalisation has dropped from $235 billion to around $180 billion currently, in a few days.

Taking into account the reporting manipulation Ethereum may already be below $1000?
edit on 11-6-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Care have you considered your post about the IRS destroying taxpayer documents might be related to Hunter Biden.

Lots of coincidences such as the timing of Hunter informing the public the IRS was conducting a detailed audit of his dealings with Burisma, Joe Biden being elected and then shortly after the IRS decides to destroy 30 million paper documents.

According to the IRS "There are no negative consequences as a result of this action."

Maybe something, maybe not but the timing around all of this seems very suspicious.

www.cnbc.com>2022/05/12>tax-pros-horrifie...
www.newsnationnow.com>politics>timeline-h... Timeline: How the Hunter Biden Tax Investigation is Going

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I think we should also keep an eye on the primary elections as well. Here is something coming under the radar.

Shock and awe Gavin Newsom won the primary in California. The level of confidence- no campaign stops, no election party and miracles do happen, results came in just 20 minutes.

Here's where it gets interesting:
From the Reproductive Freedom State-

Gavin Newsom is planning to put on the ballot a constitutional amendment enshrining the right to an abortion.
"This measure will ensure that women in our state have a violable right to a safe and legal abortion that is protected in our constitution."

Cranky will love this. The right to kill enshrined.

www.gov.ca..gov>Press Releases Governor Newsom Statement on Introduction of Constitutional...
www.mercurynews.com>2022/06/09>gov-gav...

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   
LOOK UP

PLANETS BEFORE BREAKFAST

Dates of special interest include June 16th when Mercury is farthest from the sun and June 21st through 26th when the Moon hops from planet to planet, producing a series of early morning conjunctions. Set your alarm for dawn and enjoy the show!Β 

edit on 6112022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The DoD is ramping up its pivot from "UAP" to "Unidentified foreign drone swarms."

The Warzone

They shoot Havana Syndrome beams.

Howard Hughes particle beam:

Apparatus and method for spatially characterizing and controlling a particle beam

@Clowns in Action

The short url is no longer valid. Here's the PDF if you're curious, titled: The CIA and the U-2 Program 1954-1974.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
I just want to expand on this a bit.
What if the leak of the potential overturning of Roe v Wade was done deliberately so that Newsome could place the abortion issue on the ballot with the goal of enshrining it in the California Constitution? A slippery slope.

One would expect if Cali is successful the other blue states would follow suit. Since the entire ballot/election process is corrupted how can anyone be certain that the public actually voted for this. We can be certain of absolutely nothing at this point.

How long before that issue is proposed for amending the U.S. Constitution to also have abortion rights enshrined? I never thought I would see the day that killing would be considered as part of our constitution.

I initially thought the 'leak' was just for optics to enraged their base and give them a cause to rally around but I think that there is much more around this considering Newsom's plan.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

XtMN, I'm getting a 404 on your pdf link.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
For a while I've wondered, confused, about the conflicting narratives of Mid-term elections and those Elections to be held within 120 days of the start of Martial Law through implementation of NESARA...

WHAT IF...

They are one and the same election?

We know the 2022 mid-terms elections are slated for Nov 8th, 2022. Completion of the election must obviously be announcement of the final results. Let's say Nov 11th 2022?

Therefore we should be able to work back 120 days to the earliest date for implementation of Martial Law?

According to Date Difference calculator, 120 days before Nov 11th, 2022 is July 14th, ten days after Independence Day!

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 0e811b No.7039643 πŸ“
Jul 14 2019 14:50:47 (EST)
THE GREAT AWAKENING.
Q

22, and the drop number is one day after the election in November. 11-8 & 11-9. If we breakdown that drop with Future Proves Past, it is kind of obvious the election fraud was 2020, not anything before. Of course the problem is they can reveal the death of the queen, the pope and joe, and if no one covers it is matters not. So the real Q is, will the media bombard everyone on earth about election fraud, not will it be revealed.

Save space.

Fun flyover directly over the house, 5 military craft shaking my windows, very unusual. o7

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   

MarcoPolo

ZeroHedge

TheGatewayPundit

edit on 11-6-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

XtMN, I'm getting a 404 on your pdf link.

Them clowns are always changing up their URLs.

The CIA and the U-2 Program 1954-1974 (publication page with link to the PDF)

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   
New telegram post by Mr Pool @looP_rMbot, at 19:32:19

ATTENTION

This is the same channel that posted "Something is brewing" on June 7th!

1) Simple Gematria:
ATTENTION == 118

Equivalents:
elon musk
next (see Mr Pool "NEXT" posts!)
find pattern
yen
easter island
red fox
national anthem
french bulldog

2) Timestamp points to posts:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.172 πŸ“
Aug 21 2018 00:09:08 (EST)
www.reddit.com...πŸ“
The Great Awakening.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 2838f7 No.5910092 πŸ“
Mar 26 2019 16:54:02 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 11c416 No.5910048 πŸ“
Mar 26 2019 16:52:27 (EST)
>>5910024
Does their stupidity ever stop being so amusing?
Hasn't for me.

>>5910048
Badge of Honor, Patriot.
Over the TARGET.

Q

Bolded timestamp encodes today, June 11th.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   
πŸ‘€

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Once again, you are missing the point. Is that on purpose like Phage does? What matters is that 100% of a Q proof from the past has become undeniable on occasion and you have to be burying your head somewhere to miss it. Now, what about getting any right doesn't that count at all? It sure does to 99.9% of those who think freely, IMO.

It might be undeniable to you, but that is because you have faith in the methods.

What I remember, which many seem to conveniently forget, is the number of times it has been said "x is going to happen tomorrow/this week" and then it doesn't. That to me shows that the decodes that kinda hit are a coincidence. But the high priest has convinced you that there are none of those.

edit on 11-6-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Once again, you are missing the point. Is that on purpose like Phage does? What matters is that 100% of a Q proof from the past has become undeniable on occasion and you have to be burying your head somewhere to miss it. Now, what about getting any right doesn't that count at all? It sure does to 99.9% of those who think freely, IMO.

It might be undeniable to you, but that is because you have faith in the methods.

What I remember, which many seem to conveniently forget, is the number of times it has been said "x is going to happen tomorrow/this week" and then it doesn't. That to me shows that the decodes that kinda hit are a coincidence. But the high priest has convinced you that there are none of those.

I have faith in facts. The whole point is some are right 100%. You are focusing, as usual on some other angle that is deliberately ignoring the prediction. You do recall the disinformation portion. Well, the ones that were proof of the future proving the past are the ones we need to focus on and not the ones that missed.

Next tangent.

edit on 11-6-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I have faith in facts. The whole point is some are right 100%.

When you play with numbers anything is possible. They are not 100% conclusive.

Focus on whatever you want, the fact is that we are over 4.5 years in and all the talk of justice, unity and whatever else Q talked about seems just as far off as always.

Maybe Q doesn't know what "soon" means.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Seems to be some odd COMMS coming out from :

1) @catturd2 on twitter, Jun 10 2022 17:19:35

Got everything cleaned up, got fresh towels and sheets down now - thinking 10 is definitely it. Sound up. 5 look exactly like Smiles. t.co...

6 second video showing brood of 10 new puppies born to a pair of catturds dogs, bringing his dogs to 13 total.

a) Catturd's video tweets of his dogs have been the only personal videos from his account to my knowledge. It feels like these have been setting up for this latest video:

everything cleaned up = Swamp drained?
fresh towels and sheets = New life starting with a clean sheet?
10 is definitely it = Ten days of I.T. blackout?
5 look exactly like Smiles = Smiles is the puppies' father but could be cross referencing to Mr Pool's SMILEY posts?

2) Phil Godlewski on telegram, June 11th 23:17:07 (Q brings the pain this week?)

Also, start saving for the Phil cruise.

Yanno, the one I said we would have when Trump returns.

Start saving. ASAP.

This was followed by this post at 23:19:06

78?
C

]

;’c

C ] 4 = C before D? See #3328 C comes before D

;'c = Semi-Colon Apostrophe C = SC AC = Supreme Court ...?

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 08:23 PM
link   
A clue missed from this Dan Scavino video tweet, May 30 2022 12:36:27, 1:43 long

t.co...

The video is of Gilead Cemetary in Carmel, NY and the drive through it passes one sculpture; 16 yr old Sybil Ludington:

On the night of April 26, 1777, after learning the news that the British had begun burning nearby Danbury, Connecticut, sixteen-year-old Sybil Ludington rode the entire night through the hamlets of Carmel, Mahopac, Kent Cliffs and Farmers Mills, warning those along the way that the British were coming before returning home at dawn. A statue memorializing the ride sits alongside Lake Gleneida.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Interesting little thought I came across on telegram I cannot find now. Trump put in to have 9-8-8 as the national suicide hotline. Apparently goes into force on the 16th of july - a saturday.

Suicide weekend?

<< 335  336  337    339  340  341 >>

join