It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 332
<< 329  330  331    333  334  335 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Thanks for the royals height details, angelchemuel!

So if Catherine is 3 inches shorter than Charles but appears 3 inches taller in my original picture, she's wearing 6 inch heels?

This video screen scrape from this BBC page makes it more obvious that they are on a higher step?

Bigger
edit on 8-6-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 08:52 AM
link   

No coincidences.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   
@PapiTrumpo tweet, at 14:58 gmt

Buenos dias to everyone excepto twitter. TWITTER CAN KISS MY BIG, BEAUTIFUL SUN-TANNED BUTTO!!!

Gematria:
TWITTER CAN KISS MY BIG, BEAUTIFUL SUN-TANNED BUTTO!!! = 534

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.21 📁
Jan 14 2018 00:28:29 (EST)
Side_by_Side (graphic form):
BDT/False Flag posts vs actual news of bomb attempt (NYC)_
DEFCON 1 posts vs H scare_
[2] above represent PRIMARY indicators.
SEC indicators = Posts:Tweets:Time
REMAINDER below.
START HERE.
WILL GUIDE.

Q

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

does-harvard-have-a-secret-history-as-a-major-force-for-evil

nypost.com...

Not much said really, but someone has a similar view eh ?

CHEERS

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
I'm 5'7" When I wear 4" heels I am almost 6'. Also, there might be a small platform there to raise the children up. I have often seen children and their parents, when the children are this small, step on a platform to raise them just above the balustrade, other wise you wouldn't see them. Look at the children's legs between the columns, that clearly tells me they are standing on some sort of plinth or another.
Prince George in 'real life' is nowhere near the Queen's height of 5'3" and he's clearly the same height as the Queen in the first photo.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Huh. Reading that, I suspect the Korean book author is more on the money than the person who wrote the Post article.

"Nothing to see here!" Sure, Sarah.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming

does-harvard-have-a-secret-history-as-a-major-force-for-evil

nypost.com...

Not much said really, but someone has a similar view eh ?

CHEERS

Hi Steaming, good to hear from you.
Ha, from the article sure, but I bet her book tells much more.

From your link:

Now, there are plenty of criticisms of Harvard, though rarely the one Eun-jung levels: that Harvard swanned its way to dominance by maintaining a false front of liberalism when it is, in fact, an arm of the governing right.

Etymology

Most have their own bitter views on Harvard, but remember all the east coast ivy league schools were founded on the Opium trade.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   
If I get this straight, galactic irony has shown its glowing face today.

An actor who has appeared in a dozen movies with Guns, goes to the WH to protest guns, and his wife has a pair of brand new shoes of an Robb elementary child - who has no birth record on file, with a miracle bullet hole in them, with no blood, which, I guess are not evidence, but show tools for the WH. The very next day, at the behest of Chuck Schumer, NYPravda and other raging lunatics who want dead babies as a "constitutional right," a guy with A GUN shows up to Kav's house to kill him. Man, the irony is amazing.

So is this... "SADS"
Healthy young people are dying suddenly and unexpectedly from a mysterious syndrome - as doctors seek answers through a new national register

People aged under the age of 40 being urged to go and get their hearts checked
May potentially be at risk of having Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (SADS)
SADS is an 'umbrella term to describe unexpected deaths in young people'
A 31-year-old woman who died in her sleep last year may have had SADs

This ^^^ happened at many zoos. It seems to me the zookeepers had guns in the form of syringes, which, contained chemical compounds that were known to kill all the animal subjects it was tested on. Not even a "theory" but a verifiable fact easily found on the web.

SADS.

q-uery to the top.
edit on 8-6-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao

We talked about this often, nice to see others are sharing this POV. HERE

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   

'Hereward' ... the 'here' part cognate with modern German Heer (German Army). Interesting.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   

APOD for June 8, 2022.

So, is this why so many cargo ships have been 'parked' all over the world?

A trip down a rabbit hole...

Today is "World Oceans Day" and was officially recognised by the United Nations in 2008. The international day supports the implementation of worldwide Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and fosters public interest in the protection of the ocean and the sustainable management of its resources.

The Economist World Ocean Initiative

The theme for World Oceans Day in 2022 is:

Revitalization: Collective Action for the Ocean

Join us for United Nations World Oceans Day 2022 — hosted by the United Nations Division for Ocean Affairs and the Law of the Sea, Office of Legal Affairs, with the generous contribution of Oceanic Global, which is made possible by La Mer Blue Heart — as we shed light on the communities, ideas, and solutions that are working together to protect and revitalize the ocean and everything it sustains.

Today's event features Sylvia "Alice" Earle (born August 30, 1935) is an American marine biologist, oceanographer, explorer, author, and lecturer.

30 sec La Mer:

La Mer Technology, Inc. - an Estée Lauder company is in the cosmetic industry that specializes in luxury skincare and makeup products. Crème de la Mer is infused with sea kelp. It all began when Dr. Max Huber, an aerospace physicist, suffered burns in a lab accident and set out to create his own destiny.

Given Maxwell's UN connections and her many interests in the Ocean, I wonder if there are/were any connections to TerraMar?

And there it is...bOOm...

Sylvia Alice Earle is part of the group "Ocean Elders", which is dedicated to protecting the ocean and its wildlife.

I'll bet she's a helluva interesting old gal to have a tea conversation with over ocean topics.👀

Many notable donors/members/endorsers of TerraMar "Ocean Elders" including:
Rothschild
Habsburg
Rockefeller
Soros
Mandelson
Branson
Princess Theodora of Greece and Denmark.
Barack Obama

Refresher Part 27 post

But of course the one who really stands out on the Estée Lauder Board of Directors:

If beauty products could be admitted into the Illuminati, La Mer would be the first. The pricey moisturizer — it can run from $260 for its new Moisturizing Matte Lotion to $2,095 for a 16-ounce jar of the original — has a mythical origin story. According to the tale, a German rocket scientist named Max Huber invented it while trying to heal burns that he’d sustained in the lab. Not only did he cure himself, but he also stumbled upon what fans (like the Rock) swear is the best face cream of all time.

Huber was such an odd character, and the legend of La Mer’s creation is so fantastical, that it’s spurred a number of conspiracy theories. Some speculate that La Mer’s colorful founder is a fiction, perhaps invented by Estée Lauder (which now owns the brand). Others posit that La Mer is nothing more than fancy Vaseline.

10 Conspiracy Theories About the World’s Most Infamous Skin Cream
Worth a read regards to their "Miracle Broth" creation using soundwaves to astrology.

In an odd twist the Miracle Broth creator, Maximillian Albert Huber, died the same day as Robert Maxwell...Nov 5, 1991.

La Mer Max Huber Research Labs, Inc
125 Pinelawn Road Melville, NY 11747

Estée Lauder | Twelve Tribes communities - The group has also been referred to as The Yellow Deli People and known for administering Lysergic acid to children and their high priest was Dr. Timothy Leary.

Timothy Leary's Dead

Now go back (above) and click the "La Mer Blue Heart" link and note the cover page photo with child in center.

I swear we are ruled, influenced, and manipulated by cults of all dark flavors, financed by elites to target children, experiment & control us.🙃

June 8, 1949 – George Orwell's "1984" is published.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Crazy event of the day:

twitter.com...

"Additional radio traffic indicates at least four people are dead as a result of a military aircraft crash in the Imperial County area of California near Highway 78. Rescue teams are still searching for a 5th person that remains unaccounted."

"Imperial County officials are assuming all five people aboard a crashed military aircraft near Highway 78 are deceased. It’s unknown what caused the aircraft to crash at this time. Additional details about nuclear material aboard are not known. The military now has the scene."

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
If I get this straight, galactic irony has shown its glowing face today.

An actor who has appeared in a dozen movies with Guns, goes to the WH to protest guns, and his wife has a pair of brand new shoes of an Robb elementary child - who has no birth record on file, with a miracle bullet hole in them, with no blood, which, I guess are not evidence, but show tools for the WH. The very next day, at the behest of Chuck Schumer, NYPravda and other raging lunatics who want dead babies as a "constitutional right," a guy with A GUN shows up to Kav's house to kill him. Man, the irony is amazing.

So is this... "SADS"
Healthy young people are dying suddenly and unexpectedly from a mysterious syndrome - as doctors seek answers through a new national register

People aged under the age of 40 being urged to go and get their hearts checked
May potentially be at risk of having Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (SADS)
SADS is an 'umbrella term to describe unexpected deaths in young people'
A 31-year-old woman who died in her sleep last year may have had SADs

It's frustrating to me! I don't understand why these people can't see the truth in front of their faces. This bafflingly strange acceptance of these sudden new "diseases" killing and handicapping people... SADS! Really! Obviously none of it has anything to do with the vaccines - even though this didn't happen so extensively prior to the vaccines.
It kinda makes me want to reeee like Luke Crywalker!

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Staged photo > files.abovetopsecret.com...

Imo very likely staged ( including wee boxes etc ) and messenging, biggest spiritual message imo = her attire = Go Pepe and or natural nature returning also and another facet = greenfronts maybe ?.

Saving space, a wee forum besides this one i am on ( mostly anti Q etc ) , started a thread with our latest COM page 326 posts, felt it would be a good gauge on narrative transmute/change, the discussion , there is no Q mention which has allowed it to be not censored or me banned again, no bites yet lol, huge thanks COM 4 ubing u.

jandeane81.com...
edit on 8-6-2022 by 13Kiwi20qYes because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-6-2022 by 13Kiwi20qYes because: Trying to put photo link in post, feel more ped booms coming

edit on 8-6-2022 by 13Kiwi20qYes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

I was going to post that...update below.

twitter.com...

Would they even admit if there was nuke material, much less on an Osprey.🧐

Story over on the Daily Puke

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Caled, does this news on the Osprey crash link to the Mr Pool video I posted of the Osprey taking off at dusk, in this post on may 10th?

Recall I had to do loads of work to get clear video and that it continued with links to freud, trotsky, hitler etc. in Vienna.

edit on 8-6-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Never mind. It's been covered. When will I learn to read ahead before posting?

edit on 6/8/2022 by cimmerius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Posted on Edgewood before, but this just dropped for some odd reason.

Meet the Veterans Who Survived the Army's Edgewood Experiments

"Dr. Delirium & the Edgewood Experiments" is a new Discovery+ documentary (available on June 9, 2022) that chronicles the program and its long-term effects on the soldiers who participated in the testing. Dr. James Ketchum led the experiments, and we've got a clip in which he defends his methods.

Former ABC and Politico correspondent Tara Palmeri leads a team of investigative journalists as they reexamine a dark chapter of Army history. The documentary was produced by Zero Point Zero Production, the production company behind Anthony Bourdain's "Parts Unknown," so there's more visual flash and on-camera time for reporters than PBS viewers might expect.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Evidently Fake Joe stumbled going up the steps again. I went to do a between dates, which was 446, but the learned he's done it since March 2021. What's hilarious is the twitbot defense team was launched seconds after it happened,,,, always with the rage. The shills and bots ALL, to a person/AI/Other have exactly. the. same. hostile rage. And, to a poster, claim they do not. Remarkable. Identical.

Yep, this is trending. NASA signaling, or just being Never A Straight Answer.

This is all because Ed Bernays talked women into smoking, direct cause and EFFECT
edit on 8-6-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

<< 329  330  331    333  334  335 >>

join