It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 310
<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
Dejavu

edit on 5312022 by MetalThunder because: TIME is what you make of IT

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Unfortunately I doubt its going to matter much, as I imagine that Durhams whole show will soon be shut down after this farce of a jury decision.

If that happens then the military really will be the only way.
😳

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
No way it is lawful to do that.

In some places, 13 states, IIRC, without laws to regulate it, it is.

The loophole is that even in the places that have laws to regulate ballot stuffing, the stuffed ballots are not always annulled. In other words the person doing that can be charged but the votes still count.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Was Kevin British?

If so then I would hazard a guess he was visited in the 80s and had been watching too many TANGO adverts?

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Justoneman
No way it is lawful to do that.

In some places, 13 states, IIRC, without laws to regulate it, it is.

The loophole is that even in the places that have laws to regulate ballot stuffing, the stuffed ballots are not always annulled. In other words the person doing that can be charged but the votes still count.

Ahhh
The Loop holes... At least you recocognize where all the warm and fuzzy feelings are coming from

Tell me HELL hasn't frozen over

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I just got done reading the indictment. Definitely all for show. That case had no substance and should never have gone to trial. But this is a double-edged sword for the DNC and DOJ. If Sussman wasn't lying and the only other person in the room was the DOJ lawyer, that means the DOJ lawyer either will be or should be indicted.

Also, this is the first time I bothered reading the technical details of the accusation. All garbage. Any competent cybersecurity expert would have poked holes in it in a few minutes, regardless of whether or not they had specific expertise in DNS.

This all points to wrongdoing at the FBI/DOJ. Worst case this is a nothing burger. Best case this is tying up loose ends. You don't go straight for the target. You eliminate the excuses.

So, for the next indictment, the prosecution can say "What do you mean the DOJ and FBI were lied to? I have a verdict in my hands right here that says you are the liars." Great foundation.

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Unfortunately I doubt its going to matter much, as I imagine that Durhams whole show will soon be shut down after this farce of a jury decision.

Par for the course in the foggy bottom.

The background details of Durham’s three indictments so far have assembled an impressive list of “great Democrats” who contributed directly or indirectly to the creation of the Russia collusion scandal. Indeed, the collusion case increasingly is taking on a type of “Murder on the Orient Express” feel, in which all of the suspects may turn out to be culprits. While the statute of limitations may protect some, Durham has shown that he can use the crime of lying to federal investigators (18 U.S.C. 1001) as a handy alternative. Targets must admit to prior misconduct or face a new charge.
The Hill

A DC jury protects its own. Next up is perhaps Igor Danchenko, indicted for lying to the FBI about Steele dossier. Trial is set to begin on October 11, 2022. A Brookings Institution fellow and Georgetown University grad, I'm sure the pattern will continue.

edit on 5/31/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Fraud
perhaps you should check this out

The provisions of this Act supersede any provision of state law dealing with election to Federal office.  2 USCS § 453 provides that notwithstanding any other provision of this Act, a state or local committee of a political party may, subject to state law, use funds that are not subject to the prohibitions, limitations, and reporting requirements of the Act exclusively for the purchase or construction of an office building for such state or local committee.

statute prosecutes individuals who conspire to commit any offense against the United States, or to defraud the United States or any agency thereof in order to violate election laws.  Pursuant to 18 USCS § 241, two or more persons are prohibited from conspiring to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person in any state, territory, commonwealth, possession, or district in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him or her by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or because of his or her having so exercised the same

edit on 2022/5/31 by CrazyFox because: Niceties

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
There certainly is a narrative developing,.... I know when I was little I kept the boogey man at Bay by putting the covers over my head lol

I think we are past that point.

One way or the other here and abroad it looks like the MI is the only way ...personal opinion ...
NUKE SHOWDOWN Russia threatens to wipe out the entire US with just four Satan II missiles in chilling warning over Ukraine

A chilling moment on Russian state TV on Monday saw hosts issue the latest in a long line of threats, this time warning Putin could "destroy the entire east cost of the US" with just two missiles.

In footage from Russia's flagship propaganda show, a member of Russia's parliament boasts about the nation's military might, before also labelling 2 million Ukrainians as "incurable."

That's interesting to note 30+ years later and from my post back here, there is a mil/intel pyschic spy that spoke of this Satan missile on Art Bell's "Somewhere in Time" radio show in 2005 and when he was visiting the Ukraine he said many of the Ukrainian people firmly believe this is what caused the USSR collapse in '91 as both sides finally came to the realization that there was no point continuing the Cold War. His opinion on "mind warfare" coming out of China was right on Q, given the past few years.

My personal take on today's wild clown show theatrics & nuclear rhetoric is not about physical destruction to purify the world in fire so they can build back better, but more about the destruction of the mind & soul to install a new world belief system, which like all culture changes will likely continue throughout this decadent decade.

And the beat goes on...

In this case, Elon's right, literally.

We'll get there, eventually, one day.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Important reminder, Sussman plead guilty to something else earlier, this was a show trial. It also helps stir "outrage" for Anons over the corrupt system, which is how it is designed - nothing out of the ordinary. His pleading is sealed until August IIRC.

Been pondering this Stonehenge thing.

Zero hour in the timestamp.

In case you missed the point. Use This Spell to Bind Trump and His Cronies

The Queen is a symbol at this point, who or what she was/is doesn't matter. She represents that Epoch of experience on Earth, and, partially beyond. Removing her/it from out collective consciousness is no joke, it has to be done carefully, as it is a form of liberation most will not understand.When she is announced dead, governments collapse, even if for a second, that matters as well (though it is my contention they already have).

'Sad and reckless!' Australia moves to DITCH Queen as head of state days before Jubilee

"Let the record show, for the first time in the history of the Commonwealth, Australia has a member of the Government singularly devoted to removing the Crown, and helping Australia become a Republic."

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
From your link:

However, irregularities which are not caused due to fraud and which do not interfere with a full and expression of the voter’s choice should not effect a disenfranchisement of the voters.

If fraud or ballots that are illegally filled in isn't proven, the votes still count.

edit on 31-5-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Video

edit on 31-5-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

For what it's worth cim, your polishing of that last post of a mere three
(presumed) typos s/c and two tweaks; and you came up with a
short column that should be read by a few Internet pundits with
traction... like starting with Bongino. Stunned only four stars since
elevenhundred. But maybe not, I'm starting to lose faith the system
could ever be recovered with a reboot by now.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Into the Storm

edit on 31-5-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
I miss Jim Marrs. I have all his books. It was this book, Rise of the 4th Reich that led me here.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Some would say it had been proven, multiple times thru the years.
It doesn't matter, this is Merica land of the clinically insane.
A country where after going to the doctor you feel worse. After drinking coffee you fall asleep, the poison I mean medications can kill you, and you are ostracized for not participating in body chemistry experiment. Women stick their fingers into throat to stay skinny.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 08:09 PM
link   
War is peace, freedom is slavery, ignorance is strength, and now bees are fish.

twitter.com...

ALMOND ALLIANCE vs FISH AND GAME COMMISSION (PDF, page 27-28)

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
War is peace, freedom is slavery, ignorance is strength, and now bees are fish.

twitter.com...

ALMOND ALLIANCE vs FISH AND GAME COMMISSION (PDF, page 27-28)

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
Some would say it had been proven, multiple times thru the years.

Unless those "some" are a court, then no.

It has been speculated. Some might even be convinced but that isn't proof. Even video of a person dropping a dozen ballots into a drop box isn't proof they filled those ballots in themselves.

Someone in the movie even pointed that out, once in the box there is no way to know who filled out the ballot and even if caught on video there is no way to know which ballots that person dropped off.

edit on 31-5-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 09:53 PM
link   
So i was curious about if there were any underground tunnels in San Antonio
HOMELESSNESS
Massive Un­der­ground Homeless Camp Located Beneath San Antonio, Hollywood Park

San Antonio Wasn't Built For Rain, But This 3-Mile Underground Flood Tunnel Was They dig under schools.

Elon Musk's Boring Company is considering building huge tunnels in the Texan cities of Austin and San Antonio, reports say

I know Uvalde is miles away from San Antonio, 85 miles 137km to be exact. Link but.... these people are sick. Trafficking

Not sure if there is a secret under that school that the gunman had access to, Thats why he went there.

I know far fetched and reaching,

But at least you got some interesting tunnels info to look up.

edit on 31-5-2022 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

So, do I qualify as a Fish for legal reasons? I need to know before I submit this form back to the insurance company.

<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join