It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 307
<< 304  305  306    308  309  310 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 07:57 PM
link   
This is really funny. I said ages ago "no evidence of widespread voter fraud..." is the meme, created before a single vote was cast. It is the mind control talking point. There is no need to "widespread" only "strategic" vote manipulation.

So the Inverse is "we only need strategic voter manipulation to impact any given race" = fact. It has been in play since voting was created, it isn't news, hell the CIA killed people to do just that in other countries or, more crassly, killed leaders correct the votes they failed to rig. That's in the pewblick record.

WOW! FOX News Hack Sandra Smith Claims “2000 Mules” on Democrat Ballot Traffickers Was Debunked – Could Face Hefty Defamation Lawsuit

Sandra Smith: “OK and that has been looked at and fact-checked by multiple outlets including Reuters who have debunked that as any sort of proof that there was widespread voter fraud.

The use of "widespread" indicates Agent. Period, wether knowingly or mind controlled. Don't watch teeeveee.

If you haven't seen Kash, 57:00

5 year counter intel op against Joe Biden.
Had lunch with Q.
17 people fired.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Nice. I did some additional research; I didn't realize the fact it was three marks has significance. It's usually three scratches, which is a demonic marking for "destroy" or "destruction." Although these were fingerprints and not scratches...

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Caled

Caled, I've added your chest fingerprints to the proofs archive!

edit on 5/30/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Nice find/connect on the Mr Pool video equalling "Banking turn upside down", cranky!

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Cheers for the value add on the C-17 ER variant, nerbot!

Also the flips/reversals tie to UP is DOWN, LEFT is RIGHT in 3 posts, including #1265

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 900681 No.1181185 📁
Apr 25 2018 11:08:22 (EST)
>>1180770
We knew this day would come.
We knew people would need a guide.
We all have a part to play.
We knew FLYNN would be challenged.
Part of the plan?
Flynn JR recent “did not lie to VP.”
Timing.
Plan.
SIG sent [WH position]?
Moves & countermoves.
Role outside of WH?
“Lost house.”
“Funds for legal.”
“Beat up.”
You are watching a …..
What is right?
What is wrong?
Up is down.
Left is right.

Left is LEFT.
WH position [rapid] changes.
Why?
Planned?
Visibility in one helps another?
Connected?
C_A to SEC of STATE NK IRAN RUSSIA CHINA MX …..
Why is this relevant?
Think pushback.
Open source.
Why?
They are watching.
Proofs provided to retain.
Future proves past.
History books.

Q

Timestamp encodes May 28th, 29th and 30th!

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 08:58 PM
link   

a reply to: duncanhidao

Dunc, from your posting of #1249. I think we need to identify the country hidden by the 8 periods - as that is likely to be the one Putin provides Red Cross revelations about?:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 5b3c72 No.1159482 📁
Apr 23 2018 15:12:36 (EST)
>>1159198
Red Cross Iran.
Red Cross Pakistan.
Red Cross NK.
Red Cross ……..
Define smuggle.
What is smuggled?
What funds are used to pay for the goods?
These people are sick.
Relevant to events about to unfold.
Follow the EOs.
Q

From WorldAtlas.com, these are the countries with 8 character names:

Barbados, Botswana, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Cameroon, Colombia, Djibouti, Dominica, Ethiopia, Honduras, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Pakistan, Paraguay, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Tanzania, Thailand, Zimbabwe.

I've bolded the most likely ones for the Russians to have info on.

From the List of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies - Iran, Pakistan, Djibouti, Malaysia, Maldives are members of the Red Crescent, not Red Cross. Iran has been known for years to use Red Crescent to smuggle weapons (& other contraband) into other countries.

Red Cross Admits They Won’t Use Vaxxed Blood For Convalescent Plasma COVID Treatments

Today the Red Cross told Valiant News that it will not use the blood of vaccinated individuals for convalescent plasma COVID-19 treatments for use in immunocompromised patients, in contradiction to current FDA guidance, in a new statement that also contradicts their own social media posts.

Following a social media kerfuffle that saw the Red Cross responding to a verified Twitter user yesterday, claiming that blood donated by vaccinated people is in fact tested for COVID-19 antibodies for potential use in creating convalescent plasma, or CCP, which is used to treat immunocompromised COVID-19 patients.

twitter.com...

The number 8, which the arithmeticians call the first actual square, has been named, by the Pythagorean Philo— laus the name of geometrical harmony, because he thinks he recognizes in it all the harmonic relations which you will find that in mathematics that the symbol of the infinity is represented by a 8 laid down. It was the Pythagoreans who held that there are in man eight organs of knowledge; sense, fantasy, art, opinion, prudence, science, wisdom, and mind.

Eight is represented in “The Magic Star of Venus,” and by the Chaldeans as the 8-pointed Star of Venus. Amongst the Jews, 8 is the number of circumcision, because that ceremony took place on the eighth day. In Christianity there are eight beatitudes: poverty of spirit; mourning; meekness; desire of righteousness; mercy; purity of heart; the peacemaker; and suffering for the sake of righteousness. Saint Joseph endured during eight years various great sufferings before to die. We find 8 again in the story of Noah’s Ark in which the deluge was commemorated by eight persons who had been saved in the ark. This is also represented in Freemasonry as the degrees of the Royal Ark Mariners, the Noachites, and the Ark and Dove.

- You will find that 8 is the number of salvation, the baptismal font is octagonal, and the sign of God’s covenant.

- 8 is the number of the New Beginning found in the Resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ.

- In Revelation the Anti-Christ is the eighth king.
Gnostic Warrior

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

XtMN, is that bugler picture from Dan Scavino's tweet signalling The Last POST???

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Out of curiosity, is there a difference between,

"Nothing Can Stop What is Coming"

and

"Nothing Will Stop What is Coming"

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Did you catch Kash Patel saying, at the 1:12:29 mark-ish:

I think, personally, I could go in and fix the FBI in 5 months!

edit on 30-5-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Whenever those MSM hacks scream, "There was no widespread election fraud!!!", at the person who says there was fraud, the person immediately goes numb, or starts babbling his/her credibility away.

Why the hell can't they respond with what really happened. Example: "The fraud was targeted and surgical in nature. That's why Biden won GA/WI/AZ/PA/MI by tiny margins. Widespread fraud was not needed. Ask George Soros, Sandra. He'll tell you all about it!"

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Yes. “Nothing will” implies a choice. “Nothing can” does not.

originally posted by: carewemust

and

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Barr says Durham uncovered 'seditious' activity

"I think whatever you think of Trump, the fact is that the whole Russiagate thing was a grave injustice. It appears to be a dirty political trick that was used first to hobble him and then potentially to drive him from office," Barr told BlazeTV host Glenn Beck in a recent episode of his podcast.

Barr also said, "I believe it is seditious," but he stressed criminality would have to be determined in court.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Posted by Phil Godlewski on telegram, 31st May 2022 at 00:31:33UTC

Tonight is the Eve of May 31st, 2022

For reasons related to the safety and security of our Nation, I will not be Live tonight.

Please be safe both tonight, and tomorrow.

There is far more going on (and about to happen) than you can possibly realize.

Nothing further since, tho this post 5 mins earlier, at 31st May 2022 00:26:40 indicates White Hat generals are pushing for a large percentage of congress to be arrested without further delay!

realrawnews.com...

edit on 30-5-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 11:00 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Did you catch Kash Patel saying, at the 1:12:29 mark-ish:
I think, personally, I could go in and fix the FBI in 5 months!

I did, he didn't really say it with bravado, he genuinely feels it is a leadership issue which is rather remarkable. Go Kash.

Save space.

Muskinator account.

Odd one from @jack account, I don't see any obvious match.

Patterns.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 12:06 AM
link   
On this Day DELTAs for May 31st

2 Year DELTAs - #4362 to #4374

Includes: #4368

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: b9dffc No.9398590 📁
May 31 2020 15:34:45 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
Buckle up.
Here we go.

Q

Note the 34 in the timestamp... #34 EBS

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 12:11 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - May 30th

KU V22.59 310522 to 4953 incl DECODE tools.xlsx

Notes
1) Usual twitter feeds uploaded, about 1500 new tweets,
2) Rolled through into decode tabs.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Yes. “Nothing will” implies a choice. “Nothing can” does not.

originally posted by: carewemust

and

Also, "Nothing Will" is a prediction...a certainty that something WILL try to stop what is coming, but will fail.

Not much different from Nothing CAN stop what is coming.

I think we're in the midst of that "something" right now, but it hasn't YET grown to the front-page news level of importance.

If the Durham jury finds Hillary's lawyer guilty this week, we'll be a big step closer to a BOOM!, no news outlet will be able to ignore.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Was it ever a doubt?

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 01:26 AM
link   

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Mainstream Media Praises Ukraine's Azov Battalion For Dropping Nazi Patches From Uniform
www.zerohedge.com...

top topics

<< 304  305  306    308  309  310 >>

join