It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 300
<< 297  298  299    301  302  303 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

Good on you for keeping your cool and reacting as needed. I think a lot more people are like that than the authorities would like but people aren't encouraged to be heroic any more so they doubt themselves. I know a few people whose lives seem to just run into situations like that and they keep saving people too. Though I also know a woman who hikes in the bush and has found more than her fair share of dead folk.

Now we have cops sitting back and watch it unfold when they are actually trained to intervene. The first time I found that odd was here in canada when a crazy dude literally ate someone else on a grayhound bus while the cops seemed too shocked to do anything. I believe the eaten guy was already dead but really they should have acted sooner to prevent the other passengers, and themselves, more trauma. The canadian mounties are famous for tazering people to death yet when it's needed they freeze up? Damn weird that is.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Looks like between the [s]electioncode movie's revelations and the fallout of the 2000 mules underway, we could really be in for an interesting summer...

Former AZ Mayor Flips Plea To Guilty Following 2000 Mules Release
edit on 5/28/2022 by Menesses because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
At The World Economic Forum...Lots of hand wringing.
Albert Bourla> We tried soooo hard. Please Believe me Herr Schwab.

There are billions of doses of vaccines sitting in some warehouses and for some reason low income countries don't want them. Bourla and company already knew there would be supply chain issues but this is the real reason...

"They needed an "educated population that believes that the vaccines are doing well. Seems that there is some doubt.

Those vaccines do have a shelf life. Imagine we have paid for them to donate to other countries. Pfizer has their $ but the goal to jab one and all is faltering. Schwab is not happy.

dailycaller.com...>2022/05/26>pfizer-albert-bou... Pfizer CEO Complains He Has Billions of Vaccine Doses

I thought his complaints were kind of fascinating. What a whiner!

Been on Twit a lot recently and am finding the numbers of people who resisted the vaccines to be huge. It's pretty encouraging. The censorship kind of cracked open and these people are speaking out with a vengeance due to having been silenced and isolated for two years. In doing this, I'm seeing the commentary now picking up people who were compliant but are finally seeing the truth and ethics failure behind all of it.

Pressure to expose the WEF/Trudeau and cronies in canada is growing. Worldwide, people are coming to an understanding of what the WEF/Gates/pharma etc. have done. Still nothing compared to the unaware masses but there is light at the end of the tunnel.

After the trucker protests I kind of deflated with relief but the fight is ever more important now at this critical time.

The mcaffee message could be for anyone. It could be for either side, it could be for negative or positive harvest too. I won't accept defeat when I'm seeing all those souls out there rub the tarnish off what they thought was truth for the first time. The energy is rising but if the majority needs more pain to awaken, we will get it too.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   
NY Times

LOL, I cannot believe that headline is real.

twitter.com...

As it turns out, research shows the gov't targets three specific groups for entrapment: the mentally ill, youths, and underachievers, since these are most easily seduced by informants/agents.

Journal of Criminal Law and Criminology

Domestic Gladio Result:

H.R.350 - Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act of 2022

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Wisconsin is clearly not giving up their election investigations either:
RINO Abruptly Resigns Over 2020 Election Fraud Focus

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Beginning 1979, in what I'd describe as the modern era, the goons and ghouls have been using the children pattern.

Boomtown Rats biggest hit, coininkdink? Fun useless fact, IIRC my mother went to school with the mother.

The best problems for politicos are the problems that if solved, if, would result in removing the need for them. Hunger, violence, voting, supply chain, prison, drugs. All are heartstring pullers, all create fear, all create a need for solution and all politicos work to make sure the problems never end.

They just exploit. Are police needed if their isn't violence? Are intel agencies needed if their are not "credible threats?" Of course not, so they create little stirring of the pot to keep the scam going every now and again, which also creates a nice feeding for the draco ghouls and goons. Win win.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Let's have some more dark fun with patterns and numbers.

I coined the phrase Humans As Currency to describe the use of the Human Energy System as what is really being transferred between people, and beings beyond, at the start of this thread.

Looking at these we could see, easily, algos triggering events using numerical values, with folks then translating those energies into both the actions and the "words" to describe the actions. The first two for example are how we refer to the events, while the last are the actual names.

So let's round it out. What triggered this was the obvious Uvalde anagram of Valued = High Value Target.

Now in my last post I said that 1979 "I don't like Monday's" event would be considered the start, IMO.

1979: Grover Cleveland Elementary. 11 11 7 7
2022: Robb Elementary School. 11 11 7 7

Note, without "school" robb elementary reduces the same.

Humans As Currency means feeding energy into an event, these are events, humans feed HUGE amounts of energy into them as the eneMedia works folks into a frenzy in order to fuel the fire. These "Staged Events" are literally "powerups" for those who need our energy to survive.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Food for thought
A different DURHAM
Order of Malta
PROVINCIAL PRIORY OF DURHAM

Carry On
Signature

Did you answer the Q ?

----

edit on 5282022 by MetalThunder because: A long dai

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 03:07 PM
link   
So it's coming out that the Chief of Police of this school district decided it was a 'barricade' event and ordered everyone to stand down while a negotiator came on scene, but also something about having to wait for a set of keys?

Anyway, the police were on record as being immediately inside the school just a few minutes after the shooter started his rampage yet waited, now we are told, 90 minutes? And the kicker here is that they still would have been waiting if it weren't for a team of federal border agents on the scene who decided to defy the orders and take matters into their own hands, ending the siege.

All the while children were calling 911?

They were obviously meant to be sacrificed, and it really seems they wanted even more. The Q posting Duncan, (and another by Cranky! ) shared about FF shooter events are spot on. These people really are sick.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Oh, and the Governor has come out as livid he was lied to about the details and is apologizing for sharing literal fake news from the police, including the lie the gunman was confronted by a security guard and was wearing kevlar.

And don't forget, in 2020 they had active shooter SWAT drills at that very location. And one of the teachers killed (which people are saying is a crisis actor) was married to a SWAT officer herself.

edit on 5/28/2022 by Menesses because: Cranky too!

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao
Combined Resolve 17

Well that's a motley crew, interesting collection of third tier countries they are pulling troops from. I guess their geographical positions could be seen as strategic, but Italy is the only major G8 country involved, and funnily enough it's hosted in Germany but none of their military are involved. From your link:

"Approximately 5,600 Soldiers from Belgium, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Italy, Kosovo, Lithuania, Moldova, North Macedonia, Poland, and the U.S. will participate in CbR XVII."

Oh, and this also means our US enlisted are most likely/definitely going to war. These boys were already there:

Combined Resolve XVII provides a combat training center rotation for the U.S. Army’s 1st Armored Brigade Combat Team, 3rd Infantry Division. The unit deployed to Europe as part of the XVIII Airborne Corps’ Immediate Response Force on short notice in February to support NATO allies and deter further aggression against NATO member states after the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

Now they are sending more:

Additional U.S. units participating in CbR include another regionally allocated force in Europe, the 1st Air Cavalry Bde., 1st Cav. Div., from Fort Hood, Texas, who has been in theater on a rotational deployment since November 2021 in support of Atlantic Resolve; U.S. Army Reserve detachments; as well as the European-based 18th Combat Sustainment Support Battalion, 16th Sust. Bde., 21st Theater Sustainment Command.

Also, 17?

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Precisely. The 'loosh'.
a reply to: crankyoldman

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   

ULTRA Pepe Lives Matter 🐸

The plan did not go the exact way we all wanted yet in my estimation it's right on track.
People have learned to rely on God number one. That God is the only one who can deliver us from the Satanic cabal. We have also learned firsthand how corrupt each part of their system is. We couldn't be told, it had be shown. And our laziness, and blindness has been taken away. Patriots around the country and the world have been awakened and are fighting back in their school boards and local elections.
Not only that but the transition is much bigger than many understand.
The financial system cannot stand the way it is. We must exit the fake money system that breeds corruption and the finances must be taken from the cultists ans given to Patriots and Godly men and women.
All of these things along with much much more tells me that we are on track.
Complaining will do none of us any good.
We must continue to walk forward with our heads held high. Because once Trump came onto the scene it signaled something powerful. The cabal's time is limited and they've been reeeing ever since. Grasping onto an illusion which has been fading one step at a time. This is where we are going. Into a world where the hidden things are revealed and the people can thrive now that the puppet masters are stripped and laid bare. God wins.

t.me...
edit on 28-5-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Menesses
Precisely. The 'loosh'.

IMHO, loosh is what we are here to experience. We are the archons.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 05:43 PM
link   
From Generation X to Gender X in one lifetime. Hooray for humanity!

🤡🌎

twitter.com...

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I forgot one.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Menesses
Precisely. The 'loosh'.

IMHO, loosh is what we are here to experience. We are the archons.

As I (you) recall, we are the vampires so to speak.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
I'm impressed you understand the reference, but confused you miss the entire point of loosh being completely created wholly by negative energy. If we are to feed off the negative vibes of other people's anguish, fear, terror and pain that would make one closer to a vampire or psychopath. Which I would argue is the opposite point to our human experience and trajectory.

☮️

Edit: just saw X's link about your mention of loosh also being positive, which is the first I've heard of that.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
As I (you) recall, we are the vampires so to speak.

Dang, you went back four chapters.

Yeah, I put vampires in quotes because is it really vampirism? Would we say a child suckling is a vampire?

Even after being weaned we all live off of the energy stored in plants and animals but there is no other option that we know of. Quoting the Mandalorian, "This is the way".
edit on 28-5-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 297  298  299    301  302  303 >>

join