It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 298
<< 295  296  297    299  300  301 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 06:50 AM
link   
The REAL RESET is Coming

In the November 2022 midterms, we are likely to see a historic “No!” to the orthodox left-wing agenda that has resulted in unsustainable inflation, unaffordable energy, war, and humiliation abroad, spiraling crime, racial hostility – as well as arrogant defiance from those who deliberately enacted these disastrous policies.

What will replace it is a return to what until recently had worked.

Closed and secure borders with only legal and measured immigration will return. Americans will demand tough police enforcement and deterrent sentencing, and a return to integration and the primacy of individual character rather than separatist fixations on the “color of our skin.”

The public will continue to tune out of the partisan and mediocre “mainstream” media. We will see greater increased production of oil and natural gas to transition us slowly to a wider variety of energy, strong national defense, and deterrent foreign policies.

The prophets of the new world order sowed the wind and they will soon reap the whirlwind of an angry public worn out by elite incompetence, arrogance, and ignorance.

Buried in the news: ISIS planned to use Biden’s wide-open borders for assassination attempt on Pres. George W. Bush

In November 2021, the suspect revealed to the FBI insider the plot to assassinate Bush and asked the confidential source if he knew how to “obtain replica or fraudulent police and/or FBI identifications and badges” to help carry out the killing, and whether it was possible to smuggle the plotters out of the country the same way they came in after their mission was complete, according to the warrant. The alleged smuggler said he also wanted to find and assassinate a former Iraqi general who helped Americans during the war and whom he believed was living under a fictitious identity in the U.S., investigators said. [Emphasis added]

In one conversation with a confidential FBI source, the suspect said he was planning to get four Iraqi national males located in Iraq, Turkey, Egypt, and Denmark into the U.S., according to the warrant. In a later conversation, he claimed that one of the four was “the secretary of an ISIS financial minister,” the FBI said. The alleged smuggler described the men as “former Baath party members in Iraq who did not agree with the current Iraqi government and were political exiles,” the FBI said.

He was planning to charge each $15,000 to be smuggled into America, the FBI said. The Baath Party was the political organization of Hussein, who was deposed in the 2003 U.S. invasion. [Emphasis added]

His plan, according to the warrant, was to get Mexican visitor visas for the ISIS operatives, using passport information he would send to the informant over WhatsApp, before getting them over the border.

Meanwhile, he was communicating with a contact in Egypt over a fake Fake-Fact-Checker Facebook profile, which carried a profile picture of two individual hands each holding a rose, designed to look romantic and “not suspicious,” according to the FBI’s account. In 2021, the FBI got a warrant to search that Fake-Fact-Checker Facebook account, though it’s unclear what they obtained. [emphasis added]

edit on 5272022 by MetalThunder because: Carpe F'N Diem

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Looks like Fat Jerry is going down.

Maloney leads Nadler in New York House primary: poll

Because of redistricting, Jerry Nadler is competing against fellow Democrat Carolyn Maloney for NY-12.
Currently, Nadler is trailing by 10 points.

In another article, I read that Liz Cheney is down by 30 points against her primary opponent! Politically, she's dead & buried.

edit on 27-5-2022 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Care I found that reply to the follower after the posted Twit "What a d*** move!" in the link www.tribuneindia.com>World
Bill Gates 'poured' millions into attacking Elon Musk, Tesla...

I hope that helps. I am finding such oddities with Twitt lately. The dates of the posts don't always line up sequentially and some 'not' mysteriously disappear.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Trial participants who were given the placebo, rather than the vaccine, and became infected during the trial were found to have significantly higher levels of the neutralizing anti-nucleocapsid antibodies than vaccinated participants who had comparable viral loads.

Approximately 60% of participants from the placebo cohort who experienced very mild infection, with low viral loads, were found to have anti-nucleocapsid antibodies, compared to roughly 10% of vaccinated subjects.

Of all unvaccinated subjects who had been diagnosed with the virus during the trial, nearly all (93%) had measurable levels of anti-nucleocapsid antibodies, compared to less than half (40%) of those in the vaccine cohort.
Israel National News

NIH PubMed

Informed consent disclosure to vaccine trial subjects of risk of COVID-19 vaccines worsening clinical disease

twitter.com...

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   
If I get this correctly.

Sussman trial hits closing, and, remarkably, the more important Heard Depp trial 2.0 does as well.

Sussman trial hits closing and there is another event in Texas.

During the Sussman trial HRC is proven to be behind the effort, and,,, crickets in the world of outrage eneMedia.

Meh.

UVALDE anagram = valued, as in "high valued target."

Here's a follow up to my two or three pieces on the Reset having already happened, announced in 1988 in linear time.

This is from the 1992 film Sneakers - dreadful hacker movie.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow

Trial participants who were given the placebo, rather than the vaccine, and became infected during the trial were found to have significantly higher levels of the neutralizing anti-nucleocapsid antibodies than vaccinated participants who had comparable viral loads.

Approximately 60% of participants from the placebo cohort who experienced very mild infection, with low viral loads, were found to have anti-nucleocapsid antibodies, compared to roughly 10% of vaccinated subjects.

Of all unvaccinated subjects who had been diagnosed with the virus during the trial, nearly all (93%) had measurable levels of anti-nucleocapsid antibodies, compared to less than half (40%) of those in the vaccine cohort.
Israel National News

NIH PubMed

Informed consent disclosure to vaccine trial subjects of risk of COVID-19 vaccines worsening clinical disease

twitter.com...

He really has become the comedy villain. First he was Blofeld, not he is Doctor Evil.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Menesses
M I have personally lived through a school shooting. Fortunately my child was not physically harmed but emotionally we all have scars from it. There were warnings, many warnings in advance that this student was mentally ill and getting progressively worse. The administration and the students knew he was getting psychiatric help but the administration and teachers just watched as the situation became worse.
He would roam the halls pounding on the glass windows, screaming but the administration did nothing. He had aggressive encounters with a certain teacher that he later came looking for. They just hoped that they could just graduate him and then he would be off their hands.
When the shooting took place my child managed to hide but heard everything that was being said as well as the gunfire. Thank God he made it out safely with his friends.
Fortunately there was an armed police officer that took him out quickly or there would have been many more lives lost.
Some of his friends picked me up later to drive me home. I had a broken foot so couldn't get around well. As we rode around in circles, because I think they just wanted to have an adult with them, they told me who had done the shooting. I asked how could they be certain. They said everyone knew if it ever happened it would be that student and they were right.
-------
How did he get the gun? He waited until he turned 18 and then bought one without his parents knowledge. Where did he get the $? From a part time job and birthday money.
-------
While the shooting was unfolding we were forced to stay away from the school with zero communication and left with the media circus. The media were thrilled. Helicopters thundered in the sky above the school and neighborhood. Huge media lights were set up so that they could conduct interviews day and night. Endless photographers snapping pictures of the grief and shock. Really a sad commentary.
------
What happened afterwards is really important. Law enforcement tried to conduct interviews with the teachers but there was zero cooperation. The school parents had many meetings discussing the possibility that the administration had purposely intimidated the teachers from providing evidence. Of course nothing happened to anyone in authority.
-----
One year to the day the media came back for an update. Up came the big media lights, helicopters in the air. Just ghouls. So we were in a movie that we wanted no starring part in.
***I really feel for those parents and family members. My heart goes out to them.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   
A long, long time ago in a world far, far away there was a vaccine that was designed to protect people from Covid.

Major Garret from The Takeout: I had the 2 jabs and the 2 boosters and 13 days after I came down with Covid feeling really not well.

Fauci: "Vaccines are not necessarily geared at giving you sterilized immunity or preventing the slightest bit of infection."

So what is the point of the vaccines?
Fauci: "The main point is to prevent you from getting ill."

So Fauci doesn't want us to hold him to this "You can still have significant symptoms even though vax'd but it could have been worse."

PROVE IT.

www.cbsnews.com>news>anthony-fauci-... For the first time during the pandemic I tested positive for Covid-19. So, Dr. Fauci and I had a chat.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Here's a follow up to my two or three pieces on the Reset having already happened, announced in 1988 in linear time.

XRP-262 - jahana.com... ?? | no-more-secrets/src/sneakers.c (A command line tool that recreates the famous data decryption effect seen in the movie) LOL.

Quote from that film released on 9/11/92, Cosmo: "There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!"

Some random 'Uvalde' oddness...

Robb Elementary School, Uvalde TX
29.199, -99.78

Palm Terrace Elementary School, Daytona Florida
29.199, -81.076868

Uvalde in history...

JFK Assassination DPD File 3943 (Pg 62)

From Patty Hearst FBI files, Volume 19, pg 343.

From Martin Luther King Jr. FBI Files (pg 4120)

FBI 62-109060 JFK HQ File Part 1 (Pg 215)

Uvalde/Aurora/Capt of the USS Uvalde, so bizarre...

From same file as above on Pg 216

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Why does everyone have such a problem knowing the difference between "insure" and "ensure"? They aren't the same word.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   
A trap is being set. "Be careful who you follow."

There is a faction of people who have an agenda to attack the Second Amendment (as we all know), but just who those people are exactly and who the heavy power players are behind this drive is unknown. We can guess. We might think we know. But, let's just say that our Constitution is systematically and very carefully being dismantled as we speak. I say it again. O ba ma is the worst thing that ever happened to our country, imo. His agenda, imo, was made clear in July 2009.

Don't be fooled, and don't automatically follow a train without knowing who the passengers are and what they are posting.

Between May 14 and May 24, two major "shootings" occurred to outrage the American people. In between those two dates, a bill was passed by the House, H.R. 350:

Shown Here: Passed House (05/18/2022) Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act of 2022 This bill establishes new requirements to expand the availability of information on domestic terrorism, as well as the relationship between domestic terrorism and hate crimes. It authorizes domestic terrorism components within the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), the Department of Justice (DOJ), and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) to monitor, analyze, investigate, and prosecute domestic terrorism. The domestic terrorism components of DHS, DOJ, and the FBI must jointly report on domestic terrorism, including white-supremacist-related incidents or attempted incidents. DHS, DOJ, and the FBI must review the anti-terrorism training and resource programs of their agencies that are provided to federal, state, local, and tribal law enforcement agencies. Additionally, DOJ must make training on prosecuting domestic terrorism available to its prosecutors and to assistant U.S. attorneys. It creates an interagency task force to analyze and combat white supremacist and neo-Nazi infiltration of the uniformed services and federal law enforcement agencies. Finally, it directs the FBI to assign a special agent or hate crimes liaison to each field office to investigate hate crimes incidents with a nexus to domestic terrorism.

www.congress.gov...

If you read carefully, you can see where this is going, and how anybody could get tagged as a DTWS. The wording allows for a wide berth to label someone.

Be careful who you follow, even if they're on a train you're comfortable riding on.

Moves and counter moves.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

XRP-262 - jahana.com... ?? | no-more-secrets/src/sneakers.c (A command line tool that recreates the famous data decryption effect seen in the movie) LOL.

Quote from that film released on 9/11/92, Cosmo: "There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!"

Some random 'Uvalde' oddness...

Robb Elementary School, Uvalde TX
29.199, -99.78

Palm Terrace Elementary School, Daytona Florida
29.199, -81.076868

Uvalde in history...

JFK Assassination DPD File 3943 (Pg 62)

From Patty Hearst FBI files, Volume 19, pg 343.

From Martin Luther King Jr. FBI Files (pg 4120)

That's indeed odd.

Two hearst. My friend trained Patty for sometime, never met her, but was curious. That whole thing stinks to heaven in retrospect. "...Liberation Army" FFS. I remember it associated with Gate's SWAT push. I did some work for her aunt way back when Jesus was smoking the boys room, she was one the worst people I have ever met I my life. Truly evil.

Now a couple of Chicken Or Egg, or Egg or Chicken?

1974 SLA Gunfight SWAT Connection Gates was a psychopath, had hard time getting the SWAT thing going as I recall. This helped SWAT TV Show aired right after, for one year only which seems wrong to me, which of course made SWAT a must have for the entire country.

Speaking of assault weapons and the deliberate failure of the dems... 1997

HEAT Film 1995

The art imitates life or life imitates art folks heads will explode overtime if they try to make sense of it.

Meatloaf's JFK story, kind of strange.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   
This is odd, compare this to when DJT heads to the bathroom. Evidently this is the most powerful man in the world.
CLIP

Also...

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Mate that Meatloaf interview bloody rocked!!! Me band opened for him
at the Roxy in Hollywood late 80s. He & the whole band were extremely
nice...we all hung out together after the sound check had snacks & drinks
then the show. His drummer & I had Paiste Cymbal endorsements & the rep
for Paiste & I had become best friends after I got endorsed while playing in
Rock Band I put together for Disney in CA.

Thank you so much for sharing...I was so sad to hear of his rescent passing.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

In another article, I read that Liz Cheney is down by 30 points against her primary opponent! Politically, she's dead & buried.

The other traitor anti-Trump Republican on the Jan 6th witch-hunt/entrapment committee is Adam Kinzinger. He (wrongly) thinks by not running for re-election, his recent history will not be investigated by the new Congress.

Rep Kinzinger not seeking re-election: chicago.suntimes.com...

Nothing can stop what is coming for you Adam.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
Understood. Twitter employees are frantically trying to cover their crimes, and causing mysterious glitches while doing so.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Thanks for posting the movie HEAT shoot-out between the bank robbers and the police. It's been years since I've seen that movie. At the time, I loved seeing LA Police get slaughtered.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
A trap is being set. "Be careful who you follow."

There is a faction of people who have an agenda to attack the Second Amendment (as we all know), but just who those people are exactly and who the heavy power players are behind this drive is unknown. We can guess. We might think we know. But, let's just say that our Constitution is systematically and very carefully being dismantled as we speak. I say it again. O ba ma is the worst thing that ever happened to our country, imo. His agenda, imo, was made clear in July 2009.

Don't be fooled, and don't automatically follow a train without knowing who the passengers are and what they are posting.

Between May 14 and May 24, two major "shootings" occurred to outrage the American people. In between those two dates, a bill was passed by the House, H.R. 350:

Shown Here: Passed House (05/18/2022) Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act of 2022 This bill establishes new requirements to expand the availability of information on domestic terrorism, as well as the relationship between domestic terrorism and hate crimes. It authorizes domestic terrorism components within the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), the Department of Justice (DOJ), and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) to monitor, analyze, investigate, and prosecute domestic terrorism. The domestic terrorism components of DHS, DOJ, and the FBI must jointly report on domestic terrorism, including white-supremacist-related incidents or attempted incidents. DHS, DOJ, and the FBI must review the anti-terrorism training and resource programs of their agencies that are provided to federal, state, local, and tribal law enforcement agencies. Additionally, DOJ must make training on prosecuting domestic terrorism available to its prosecutors and to assistant U.S. attorneys. It creates an interagency task force to analyze and combat white supremacist and neo-Nazi infiltration of the uniformed services and federal law enforcement agencies. Finally, it directs the FBI to assign a special agent or hate crimes liaison to each field office to investigate hate crimes incidents with a nexus to domestic terrorism.

www.congress.gov...

If you read carefully, you can see where this is going, and how anybody could get tagged as a DTWS. The wording allows for a wide berth to label someone.

Be careful who you follow, even if they're on a train you're comfortable riding on.

Moves and counter moves.

Good to see you QOS,

The funny thing about all this is it is just grandstanding & piling on. We are at war, Kav said it, frankly we're in the War on Terra, War on Drugs, War on Poverty, and anyone can be "arrested" for anything using any of those as an excuse, and now in some cases for not being jabbed. They can arrest for whatever, but then what? Courts are backed up for years, there is only so much space.

At the moment, the Federal Government considers all humans domestic terrorists unless proven otherwise, they just don't tell people this, or how to remove themselves from that designation. Most military folks are not from what I understand as they took the oath, but the average person never took an oath to the United States. Curious. And you cannot pledge in school anymore, that's racist.

This is both Clow-Piv in action and m.A.L.I.C.E. gone insane thinking more is better to create more mind control mental blocks. This is also for those who chose fear, they'll get more of it, they have to as they chose it.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I can't help but think things would have gone better if the folks in texas would have called a Social Worker.

Too soon?

The collision resulting from this one is really something to see. These worked when no one paid attention to anything but the fear mongering Original Narrative. Now, seconds later folks are looking at every detail of the movie script, thanX to Anons, as such the whole thing is a distorted mess from every angle.

The end the police folks are screwed, the police are the best folks are screwed, the politicos are screwed, the psych people are screwed, and m.A.L.I.C.E.'s algo's seemed to think it was a good idea to hint that this "kid" was trans, screwing those people. He's latino screwing those people. What a mess.

Meanwhile, if folks haven't seen, catch a few Qlips of Kash on the Sussman stuff. He mentioned Q, without a hint of snark or retreat, and he clearly knows every. single. detail about it all. Hhis affable and clear speaking is great reinforcement for what Anons knew 4 years ago due to Q drops, digging and unified action.

Kash.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Some great flashbacks & connections!
The Meatloaf story was fascinating; both his stories. I'm headed out to a parking lot. LOL. I was living in Hawaii at the time and remember watching that crazy North Hollywood shootout on tv. The "Heat" shootout scene has been one of my favs for years.

Posted by the gun manufacturer that Ramos bought his rifle from on his birthday. Just a coincidence.

Oh, C'mon now. WTF?! CNN producer...

twitter.com...

Project Monarch is trauma conditioning from childhood to create controllable sleeper agents. Probably nothing as they don't do that kind of stuff anymore in a modern safe society, right. Recall that other Monarch girl from last year or was it 2020. Murdered in Utah.

top topics

<< 295  296  297    299  300  301 >>

join