It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 302
<< 299  300  301    303  304  305 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

XtMN, is that a @CatThird meme?

Possibly, but I didn't get it from him.

Gary Seven Time Travel WW3

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

You're missing the point.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 11:49 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Ring any bells, Rel?

ETA: The leader (Joe Quinn) of the Hellfire Club is reading Newsweek Magazine with MARCOS Sr on the cover headlined: SHOWDOWN - The last act in Manila. This season is datelined 1986— the year na nabudol ako ng (that I was stunned by) People Power Revolution! Nuff said.

edit on 29-5-2022 by XtheMadnessNow because: Ritual / Revolution coming?

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Video

edit on 29-5-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

I watched his Wyoming speech. For the first time in many months did I feel a sense of leadership. Hate or like the guy, he can give a speech. It instigates love or loathing, either way, it inspires people.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao
“2000 Mules” Investigator Gregg Phillips Drops a Bomb:

It seems like many different labtop boomshells and deadman's switches drip drip out slowly. It's not enough to drop mad intel, but to keep your hand close to your vest, be it real or imagined. Not just saving some ammo, but to be able to follow-up afterwards and press your advantage.....same as irl. This country needs a Marshall Plan-level coordinated asap to clean things up.

So if the preview of upcoming events don't disappoint us, we'll see a continued action for the next 3 years, a fully legitimate takeover of America's future, not a clvil war or Trump Coup 3.0 Sure there could be back-up contingency Plan B, but Plan Q might be enough in itself to move the needles.

Right? At this point, too much is on the line for there NOT to be a plan, right?

I think the Ukraine war is past the danger point for the West as long as they keep their distance.

I don't see this going on much longer.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Facing left is out of favor.
Facing right is IN FAVOR.

So George is now in favor, indicating something within the treasury has changed. FED/Treasury merger comes to mind.

Rosie Rios speaks to the last gen 100 dollar note, which she signed, and she is now with Ripple. An ex Ripple "consultant" is now with the FED.

The Quarter shift is pretty important IMO.

Can you expand more on what this means, in favor of trusting God? Is this a good turn for the populace?

And how do you interpret him now being shown without his trademark hair curls? It almost looks as if his hair is haggard and wind worn. Crossing the Delaware in the Durham comes to mind but that's probably just me.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

My life is boring.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I hope Newsom's health doesn't deteriorate. He's setting up California to be USA's mecca for thieves, vandals, and baby murderers. Under his leadership, California will be doing the other 49 states a big favor.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Delta is a mathematical term denoting the variation of a variableX or function. Delta (Δ) at most times means “change” or “the change”. Consider an example, in which a variable x stands for the movement of an object. So, “Δx” means “the change in movement.” Now apply that to what's going on in the world and whatever may come after. IDK, just a random thought.

Perhaps the freedom luvin Patriot clean-up party plan comes after the Int'l cabal plan collapses. That proverbial Dam is going to burst soon. I think in 2025 and later is when things will get real interesting, hopefully not anymore dire.

Art Bell: Somewhere in Time returns to June 19, 2005 when remote viewing teacher Major Ed Dames returned to the show, sharing observations from his recent trip to the Ukraine and reporting on the advent of “mind warfare.”

I went back in time the other night to have a listen because you know, Ukraine 17 years later, and he says America will be caught with their pants down on the PSYWAR threat coming out of China. Have to give these mil/intel psychic spies some strong discernment, but given the past few years I'd say he called that one right on target.

If anyone listens to him, remember to use high quality Art Bell approved...

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 01:52 AM
link   
That the maker of 2000 mules is hyping his work to the gateway pundit, when none of what they showed in the movie makes a difference because of state laws and someone here thinks that is a bombshell?

edit on 29-5-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Ektar
PM for you.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 02:20 AM
link   

This book on the experiments that occurred at Derelict Air Force Base in Montauk NY

It is bits like this that make me wonder what the native language of twit's "Conspiracyb0t" really is.

The base's name was "Montauk Air Force Station". No idea if anyone really warped space-time there ... but warping the location name doesn't help to clarify what went on.

Cheers
edit on 29-5-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
The base's name was "Montauk Air Force Station". No idea if anyone really warped space-time there ... but warping the location name doesn't help to clarify what went on.

I think the capitalized D in derelict is a typo. Derelict is how the base is described in the book.

THE MONTAUK PROJECT - EXPERIMENTS IN TIME

INTRODUCTION
At the eastern most end of Long Island sits Montauk Point, known to most New Yorkers for its scenic beauty and landmark lighthouse. To the immediate west of the lighthouse, there is a mysterious and derelict Air Force base on the grounds of old Fort Hero.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

If that is the case, then they don't understand what an indefinite article is. Another pointer to the native language not being English.

Don't think the caps "D" is a typo, someone tried to mimic the style used to identify base names. Got the style correct, but the outcome was silly.

Cheers

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
Right, I see what you mean about it not being a typo.

Given the username it makes me wonder if it is a bot and, if so, would a bot make that mistake or if it would just copy/paste from something like the bit of text I quoted?

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   
What nobody told you about Ukraine – Mindblowing!

The following report about Ukraine contains critical information that all of us should be aware of, however these important facts are hidden from us by the news media. There have been attempts to take down this website, because of this report! I write this as a media professional, who worked with TV, radio, newspapers and magazines. From my vast experience I know exactly how the media is used to control the opinions and behavior of the public. Please give this critical report the attention it deserves, as it will blow your mind. Share it far and wide please, to help inform the world.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 09:56 AM
link   

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Dr. Reiner Fuellmich: "We're really, really close, in my view, to a tipping point.... you can see their desperation in the fact that they're trying to play the same story over again!
Monkeypox is nothing but Corona 2.0, and that just shows you that they're hard-pressed to come up with something that'll keep people in panic mode.
Therefore, I think they're going to need that other narrative to kick in very quickly..."

video

t.me...

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   
FF there is more to this than Newsom just testing positive again after 2 jabs and 2 boosters. Consider this a paid advertisement for Paxlovid.
The Biden administration is deeply committed to the test and treat sites with the first roll out in Rhode Island. What is going to be really worth watching is that after taking the 5 day course if he will suffer the "rebound" effect and ends up catching Covid a third time. No doubt they will say it is one of the variants.
www.politico.com>news>2022/05/28>newso...

originally posted by: FlyingFox
mobile.twitter.com...

top topics

<< 299  300  301    303  304  305 >>

join