It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 297
<< 294  295  296    298  299  300 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
If Sussman is acquitted, and Democrats maintain control of the House and Senate, what should we do?
Bear it?
Forcefully take the country back?
Join them?
Something else?

Accepting that this was nothing more than a LARP might be a good first step.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog
I have felt similarly that Satan is controlling certain people at the top. But then, I don't understand what Satan gets out of it. Even Fauci grew tired of torturing dogs, and moved up to people when the opportunity presented itself in 2020. Satan has been torturing humans in one way or another for thousands of years. He can't be getting much satisfaction from it any longer, imo.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

George Floyd is the gay dope-head son Barack Obama wish he had had. Reminds him of himself 30 years ago.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Crazy Days
I tend to try not to project my thoughts that far

Meanwhile buckle up for the MSM Blitz

Sometimes the moment feels righteous

edit on 5262022 by MetalThunder because: TIME is what you make of IT

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Musk to Gates: "What a d*** move".

Gates is prepared to do anything, as in anything to stop Elon from taking control of Twitt, to the point of using a black fund to finance 11 organizations to influence advertizers to boycott Twitt.

PANIC...

Musk to Gates replying through a follower "You think that is bad, WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE WHAT HE HAS PUT IN THE VACCINES..

www.tribuneindia.com>World Bill Gates 'poured' millions into attacking Elon Musk, Tesla...

Please, I need a source for that "Wait till you see what he has put in the vaccines" statement. The pharmaceuticals are now tweaking the Covid vaccines without getting CDC-FDA approval. I'm Preparing to start another thread on the subject.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Hey mate I never heard of Texas Hippie Coalition...I enjoyed i very much!

Cheers
Ektar

Edit funny how the pic of the video you posted all big & hairy 7 sh$t
Look like a Big Foot LOL!
edit on 2652022 by Ektar because: more info

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

The same pea-brains who want the ability to kill children before they are born, want to get rid of guns, because guns kill children.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   

I guess it depends on what Satan is and maybe he is looking for a replacement to move on to somewhere else maybe? I have to admit that I was not a deeply spiritual person before I started researching these things a few years ago and the spiritual side has really opened my mind to many things and I feel my belief in more of the divine intervention of things has grown immensely. At least to me it has been the most rewarding part of this process and plan.

I personally feel we are being distracted to keep our attention off of something really big until it is time for the reveal and much of what we have been thinking about and drawn to such as elections, environment, money, etc will be a non-factor when it is said and done. A true great awakening

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

There are quite a few Q posts stating "who knows where the bodies are buried", or some variation of it.

Source: qalerts.app...

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   
George W, Bill Clinton, and Trump all born within 66 days of each other.
Seems Barack was the outlier

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Here is something kind of remarkable.

It's also very puzzling that the same store clerk in this small town sold a high-powered semi-auto rifle to this 18 year old on Tuesday and another one to him on Thursday, along with $2,500 of ammunition, NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

And the same person who filmed the shooter entering the school through a back door, could have been the person who unlocked that back door, just before the mass murderer arrived.
edit on 5/26/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Menesses

The Covid-19 trauma, now being layered with Inflation trauma, is more damaging to America's psyche than the periodic mass shootings, IMO.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Thread

Outdoor Life magazine named Uvalde County one of the best white-tailed deer hunting areas in the USA.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Care I ditto your thinking on why didn’t the clerk who sold the guns and ammo to an 18 year old not say something? Someone earlier wondered where did an 18 year old got the money to buy those guns, ammo and new truck. Perhaps another question might be who gave this 18 year old the money to buy all that?
You were talking earlier about what happens in there is no justice brought about by the Durham investigation. What happens if the FBI and DOJ are not held accountable for all the wrong they have done? Why is there nothing happening about the voter fraud that was supposed to have been going on in Arizona, Georgia etc.? Was there voter fraud in those states enough to overturn the election? Is there any meaningful actions taken place in the Trump camp other than preparing to run in the 2024 elections. If the 2020 election was stolen and nothing is done about it what makes us think that they won’t do it again in 2024. All this crap about the military was monitoring the election and have all the evidence, water marked paper used on the real ballots and on and on with no one showing any evidence at least as far as we know. If evidence was presented proving the election was stolen and nothing is done to correct the wrong then what do we do? if Trump ran in 24 and won would we have 4 more years like we had from 2016 through 2020? Just a sh#t storm.
Where are our savior’s? Que and his group, General Flynn, the Bible thumper Lin Wood and the “Release the Kraken” female attorney flash that I can’t remember her name? Are there any billionaires that are white hats? If George Soros, Bill Gates and many other wealthy black hats are pushing for our demise are there none that are fighting for our salvation? Maybe Elon Musk??? Doubt it. Will there have to be a civil war to take our country back? I’m not sure there are enough patriots that are willing to give up everything including their lives in order to have an army big enough to take it back from a group that would use nuclear weapons on them in order to stay in power.
I would very much like to be an optimist and say with the que group, “hold on, the plan is working, get some more popcorn and watch the movie”. But I am afraid that it’s going to be biblical all right like in the last days foretold in the Bible.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The Ring?

Cheers
Ektar

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Thank you for the responses from everyone. I wasn't sure & thought maybe a possible clue
to something...LOL! However to me it seems that anyone in such a high position
& they are all married, would be an important symbol of marriage or even a truly
happy marriage...but I do know a "ring" is just a symbol not necessarily representing happy nor
bad marriage. Did not mean to drag on...

Cheers
Ektar

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar
Thank you for the responses from everyone. I wasn't sure & thought maybe a possible clue to something...LOL!

But isn't that kinda the problem here? By here I mean these Q threads.

I mean, your question was a perfectly fine question but there is evidence that sometimes, maybe for a mundane reason, the POTUS or Ex-POTUS might not be wearing a wedding band but here you get dumb things said like they are "married to islam and not mike".

The worst part is that it is totally contradictory. If Obama was a hardcore islamist he would wear that ring like it is his lifeline to heaven. All that pic did was allow someone on ATS to lower themselves to 4chan/8chan/8kun level.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 02:09 AM
link   

If Obama was a hardcore islamist he would wear that ring like it is his lifeline to heaven.

Prove your statement please. Why is it a lifeline to heaven. What does the ring have to do with the 72 Virgins?

Answer the question, 'Is Obama was a hardcore Islamist'?

Your statements, just need clarification. Thanks!

P

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358
It is simple, the post I was referring to made it seem like him wearing the ring had more to do with his devotion to islam than Michelle, I know some like to call her Mike, but I think that is sophomoric, since people on that side of the political spectrum would gloat about that type of thing instead of hiding it, especially when they are no longer up for re-election.

So, if him wearing that ring were a religious thing, he might be more driven by his religious beliefs to always wear it because it shows his devotion to his god.

The contradiction in the post I mentioned is that it places a religious importance on the ring, above his wife, but it doesn't explain why, if it is a connection to his god, he would forget it.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Imo sometimes it is far more important > what did not happen < simply look at what the putrids have done since Trump was elected in 2016 , add what putrids did not do due to this also, so so much has not happened.

COM can you add more regards why you see Musk account not his account ?. And maybe when this may have begun ?.

top topics

<< 294  295  296    298  299  300 >>

join