It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

We've come a long way since the Ollie North days. I suspect all branches are expanding in this psyop area as Gen Flynn said dozens of times regarding digital soldiers of the good, the bad, & the ugly. The Internet is now the new battlefield and Aquino is working hard from the grave.

PSYOP CREED

Throughout history, in war and peace, I have played many roles.

I am inspiration.

I am motivation.

I am intimidation.

I am deception.

I am...PSYOP.

I was the inspiration for Hannibal to take his elephants over the Alps.

I was the motivation in the words "Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death" and "Remember the Alamo".

I was the intimidation of the sound of Gideon's trumpets.

I was the deception used against the Trojans.

I was and I am...PSYOP.

I rode with Alexander the Great, Julius Caesar, Genghis Khan and Sun Tsu.

I saw action in both World Wars and in Korea and Vietnam.

I helped bring a speedy victory in Just Cause and Desert Storm.

I brought the hope of peace to Haiti, Somalia, Bosnia, Kosovo and Afghanistan.

I was and I am...PSYOP.

I was the "talking tanks" asking the Nazi soldiers, "why die for a lost cause?"

I was the leaflet which told the Japanese to "Cease Resistance".

I was the Commando Solo broadcasts to the Taliban warning them that,

we will destroy those who harbor terrorism.

I was and I am...PSYOP.

I bring the light of truth where before lay the darkness of lies.

I deliver hope to those who are in despair.

I bring fear to those who believe their actions are without consequence.

I was and I am...PSYOP.

I am that voice that tells the enemy to surrender or die.

I am the shadow of doubt that makes the enemy question their actions.

I am that power of influence that despots despise.

I was and I am...PSYOP.

I am the broadcast of reason over radio, television and loudspeaker.

I am the light of truth in print media, leaflet, newspaper, handbill or poster.

I am the force multiplier that wins my country's wars.

I was, I am and I will forever remain...PSYOP.

The Psywarrior

Back then we knew who the enemy was until post 9/11 when EVERYTHING changed.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   
So Saudi Arabia has basically told the White House to go to hell. The Crown Prince says he "doesn't care what thinks or says." 😂

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
So Saudi Arabia has basically told the White House to go to hell. The Crown Prince says he "doesn't care what thinks or says." 😂

www.zerohedge.com...

Seems like Putin AND the Crown Prince BOTH think Joe is illegitimate.
I wonder what they know.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Damn! I'm amazed by the combat camera quality footage.

Some intense footage from same channel.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
Speaking of the Anti-christ.

Has anyone considered perhaps you are further along the timeline than you think you are?

Antichrist could be Obama. Almost a complete unknown who waded in blood.

Just think it through before mocking please.

P

(Raises hand)

I have thought of this. Funny thing it happened earlier today and I am just now reading your post. He was supposed to be the end of all wars, a peace maker, the anti Christ. Obama was presented as such. However, this person will have miraculously survived a head injury . This person will also appear magical like a wizard from Harry Potter. Obama is not it unless the Oligarchs altered the ending so we are confused. Remember, they think they know the ending based on the computer runs and they can't stop it no matter what they do according to the computer predictions. Many of us know it ends with God winning. Have faith in God, but do your part too. You will know what that is when you see it.

edit on 7-3-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Russia makes the Hind.

Ukraine has Hinds in their fleet.

Was that a Russian or a Ukraine helo?

Lastly, was that even over Ukraine.

I don't know, the footage could even be from a computer game.

So much disinfo.

P

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

The main problem is that no one listens.

"We Have It All."

Nah mate, you don't!

Joe survived head operations. But, I can't see him as the AC.

Obama has had some sort of skull surgery but we don't know what was put in or what was taken out.

There are a few others in this list, some now dead.

Just allow fluid thinking on where in the timeline we are.

How many wars happened under and before Obama.

P

edit on 7/3/2022 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/3/2022 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Looks like he's aged Quite a bit.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Musk-in-the-middle

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
He's fake Biden. Why use an 8 year old picture?

Maybe to establish that exact version of Biden, model X17, in the eye of the public.

It might be a bad sign, I mean good.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

There is considerable indication that the DS still uses Biblical scripts. Schematically, Trump is the wrathful "Moses" figure, Biden is "Pharaoh". But, it's not necessarily going to end the way we might hope. This scenario is the epic meltdown. If you recall, Moses takes down Egypt and Pharaoh, but doesn't save the country or reclaim the throne. Pretty much everybody suffers and dies. The remnant endures further deprivation and finally must accept the designated "Joshua" (Savior figure) and go to war against "giants in the land".

None of this stuff happening today is of God. It's a fake/contrived scenario intended to keep TPTB on the same page and also give false hope to the masses. The Q Anon phenom will sooner or later feed into the larger scheme and everyone will get betrayed. The only deliverance scheduled is that of the followers of Moses, who were led out into the wilderness to perish!

We need to change the slogan from "Stop the Steal" to "Stop the Stupidity". It's time for a New Deal between rulers and people, because the current one will end badly. It's time to make a "hobbit" caretaker of the "ring" (lol). Nobody else seems to be able to handle it.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao
The world is scared that Russia controls Ukrainian atomic plants.
It would have been much better to hand them over to the crazy neo-Nazis who had nothing to losse

It's funny. To think of WW2 within the context of WW1, you also have to think of WW3 as being an ideological affair involving Nazis of some sort.

In the latest case, the "Nazis" are with the NWO, instead of against it. This characterization is true enough to go without proof, but I'll offer the fact that the NDSAP was a defeated faction, naturally they would be conscripted by the victorious Atlanteans.

IRL I delivered my own coupe-de-gras tonight, in a form we appreciate; a single ancient FOIAed email disclosing our solicitor's impropriety, which I kept in strategic reserve for a long time. Nobody even knows how I obtained it. It made grown men turn to ghosts right in front of me...looking them right in the eye with my wife taking body language notes for laughs later on. I told him to resign, and to reimburse his fees for "fixing" problems he actually caused, on behalf of his business associates. This is someone who's family is "respected", and people who NEVER experienced anyone standing up to them EVER. I got to use my phrase I was saving, "it's a breeding ground for monsters"

I could devote a thread or even a book to it, even one centered on role models and influences I had along the way, but it would be lame without posting orig docs. Picture when the Japanese army jeep shoots those little MLRS at Godzilla, and it just pisses him off....

Anyway, it took so long to drop because of TIMING, and STRIKING WHEN THEY ARE WEAKEST, and NEVER GOING FULL RETARD, and DRIP DRIP DRIP. I sunk the knife tonight partly because I am selling out of the town, and because of a new mayor winning by a handful of votes (I take credit for it by posting fiery docs and homebrew meems with a 1000 local followers) I RUINED THE OLDE GUARD!

edit on 8-3-2022 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesNPope

There is considerable indication that the DS still uses Biblical scripts.

Umm, where are these indicators please?

None of this stuff happening today is of God.

So, do you talk to God or is this your opinion?

The only deliverance scheduled is that of the followers of Moses, who were led out into the wilderness to perish!

No, God fed them with Manna from Heaven.

I would like to know your opinions but please state and separate Facts from your Opinions.

P

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 04:44 AM
link   

From this link, at the bottom, you can also read other Clandestine tweets that have been deleted

HOLY #! I think I may be onto something about Ukraine

In direct violation of the United Nations Convention, the United States military has made it a habit to produce deadly viruses, bacteria and toxins in biological weapons laboratories around the world. And it turns out that some of them are located in Ukraine.

Pentagon ran bioweapons labs in 25 countries, including Ukraine

"In the course of a special military operation, the facts of an emergency cleanup by the Kiev regime of the traces of an ongoing military biological program in Ukraine, funded by the US Department of Defense, were discovered," he said. .
According to the military, after the start of the special operation, "the Pentagon had serious fears" that the world would learn about the conduct of secret biological experiments on the territory of Ukraine. To conceal Washington and Kiev's violation of the first article of the UN Convention on the Prohibition of Bacteriological (Biological) and Toxic Weapons, the Ukrainian Ministry of Health has sent an instruction to all biolabs to urgently eliminate stocks of agents dangerous pathogens, the department added. "We have received documentation from the employees of Ukrainian biological laboratories on the emergency destruction of pathogens particularly dangerous on February 24 - the causative agents of plague, anthrax, tularemia, cholera and other deadly diseases, "said Konashenkov.

ria.ru...
edit on 8-3-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 05:41 AM
link   
qagg.news...

🤣🤣🤣

qagg.news...

qagg.news...
edit on 8-3-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 06:19 AM
link   
O7

Yes Sir, General TC1

Ok, I guess that made me think you are a Brigadier General with that tag.

We do have a lot of veterans who seem to remember their oath. Thank you for your service. I feel stronger everyday seeing those connections everywhere that show our citizens who served our country proudly agree there is a mess that is need of repair in our nation today. We are coming together to seek truth and justice for all. Not just the ruling class elite who have showed too many of their cards.

originally posted by: tallcool1

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: tallcool1
One thing I try to do is pay attention

Just because you've earned it and felt way before the explanation.... Gods Country fills your eyes. God Bless & Godspeed

WWG1WGA
Carry on

Still catching up from yesterday, but I had to reply to this. Among other things, this song is exactly where I picked up that nickname (I am tall - 6'6", and used to be cool when I was younger
). Sometimes shortened to TC1.

It has to be about 30 years ago now that I got that nickname, just a year or so after this song came out. Prior to that I was known as Tree, if any former army veterans out there remember a big army information systems guy named Tree. o7

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao
BOOM

Very long but here is the beginning if any want more follow the boom link

Dear friends and enemies of Stilum Curiae, we receive and gladly re-launch this declaration by Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò on the current crisis. Enjoy the reading.

§§§

DECLARATION

by Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò,

Former Apostolic Nuncio to the United States of America

on the Russian-Ukraine Crisis

Nothing is lost with peace. Anything can be with war. Let men understand each other again. They resume negotiating. By negotiating with good will and with respect for each other's rights, they will realize that honest and effective negotiations are never precluded from honorable success. And they will feel great - of true greatness - if by imposing silence on the voices of passion, both collective and private, and leaving his empire to reason, they have spared the blood of their brothers and their homeland ruins.

Thus Pius XII addressed, on August 24, 1939, the rulers and peoples in the imminence of war. They were not words of empty pacifism, nor of complicit silence on the many violations of justice that were being carried out in many quarters. In that radio message, which still some remember hearing, the appeal of the Roman Pontiff invoked "respect for mutual rights" as the premise for a fruitful peace negotiation.

The media narrative

If we look at what is happening in Ukraine, without allowing ourselves to be misled by the macroscopic falsifications of the mainstream media , we realize that "respect for mutual rights" has been completely ignored; on the contrary, one gets the impression that the Biden Administration, NATO and the European Union deliberately want to maintain a situation of obvious imbalance, precisely to make impossible any attempt at a peaceful settlement of the Ukrainian crisis, provoking the Russian Federation to unleash a conflict. Here lies the gravity of the problem. This is the trap set for both Russia and Ukraine, using both to allow the globalist elite to carry out their criminal plan.

Do not be surprised if pluralism and freedom of speech, so praised in countries that declare themselves democratic, are daily disavowed by censorship and intolerance towards opinions that are not aligned with the official narrative: manipulations of this kind have become the norm, during the so-called pandemic, to the detriment of dissenting doctors, scientists and journalists, who have been discredited and ostracized for the mere fact of having dared to question the efficacy of the experimental sera. Two years later, the truth about the adverse effects and the unfortunate management of the health emergency proves them right, but it is stubbornly ignored because it does not correspond to what the system wanted and still wants today.

If the world media have so far been able to lie shamelessly on a question of strict scientific relevance, spreading lies and hiding the reality, we should ask ourselves why, in the present situation, they should suddenly find that intellectual honesty and respect for the code of ethics widely disowned with Covid.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
a reply to: nerbot

it’s ironic that wasn’t it just a few days ago he told Ukrainian military to shoot people fleeing the country? If true how does he have any credibility left? At the start of this didn’t get say he would stay with the people and either be killed or captured?

Honestly growing up finding ways to get past the bullies I found that my feet often failed me in strange ways when I said t myself I had the nerve to make a stand. Those feet of mine said "run young man like your life depended on it". Other times when I should move to stop something my feet stopped me from moving. Those damn things have a mind of their own sometimes.

edit on 8-3-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 06:58 AM
link   

The day of reckoning for those who aim the line between good and evil is fast approaching. Soon, low-level minions who initially sided with Satan will have to choose which side of the story their soul will forever remain attached to.

Those who have knowingly participated in criminal activities know deep down that they were wrong. Whether they have witnessed election tampering or knowingly withheld medical data relating to the "covid", they still have a chance to confess before the hammer of justice falls on them.

If they continue down the sinister path and side with the devil for the fifty dollars they were paid to look the other way, they will face swift and hard justice.

Time flows. Revenge will be served on a silver platter for those who are sure to drown on a sinking ship. If they choose to stay aboard the ship wounded in the hope of surviving and avoiding pain, that they remember this phrase;

NO. #ING. DEALS.

God is watching and knows everything. Choose wisely.

⚡️⚒⚡️⚒⚡️

t.me...

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join