It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 266
<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

So much wisdom Cranky....there is absolutely no need for any baby to die because of lack of manufactured baby formula ! Maybe I’m speaking from the “ privilege “ of having had a positive breast feeding experience with Tesla Girl, 6 mns. Breast feeding only ( absolutely one of the best and fondest moments of motherhood and so unbelievably convenient, along with bonding, we could go anywhere, work, family and social events, with minimal hassle ) 6 to 9 mns combo of bottles and boob, kinda sad time for me, lol...and the beginning of TG’s independence !

She was fascinated with cups, spoons, wanted to feed herself more solid foods, she didn’t like jarred carrots, but loved fresh mashed up carrots, she could tell the difference ! There are tons of great, healthy ways to feed your babies without formula, calm down and see this propaganda for what it is.

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Another "out there" idea, but what if the plan is for wet nurses, and something from the vaccine is secreted in breast milk?

originally posted by: Menesses

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
The recipe I saw was

13oz of evaporated milk
20 oz of water
2 tablespoons of Karo

every 3-4 hours or on demand.

Not sure about the Karo part as I think there are better alternatives now but I am sure it would get the job done.

A wet nurse would be infinitely better than that recipe for a baby, and if not available, goats milk with nutritional yeast or a mixture of coconut milk and hemp milk would be much better alternatives IMHO

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Biden twitter > "During our first year in office, American agriculture exports shattered all previous records- $177 billion last year alone."

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   
We should also add in Tom Vilsack's, head of the USDA, taking away 4 million additional acres of farmland in April of 2021 and placing it into the Conservation Reserve Program. That brings the total farmland offline to 25 million acres.All for climate change I'm sure.

www.usda.gov>newsroom>usda-forecasts-...

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   
originally posted by: Thoughtful1

Wonder if they used "mark to market" and "future values" for "exports" still in "port" and/or undelivered ??

Old tricks to inflate numbers sounds familiar 😎
edit on May-14-2022 by xuenchen because: DryCobbed_BBBBBBBBBzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   

The Inside Story on How the Rothschilds Took Over the British Monarchy, Purged Royals, Created Puppet Leaders, Waged Revolutions, Corrupted Morals and Institutions, Plundered Wealth, Created False Realities, and Pitted Nations, Societies, and Peoples Against Each Other in a Ruthless, Megalomaniacal Quest for World Domination. The 'book' is more of a compilation of mixed facts with high octane conspiracy.

Oddly, she has a short chapter on QAnon.

Royal Blood Lies (2021) [PDF]

If you are dedicated to the worship of the ancient deities of the Classical world, we invite you to become an official Priestess or Priest of the Classical Era Religion in Byzantium Novum - Restoring Byzantine Civilization

IDK, that Byzantium group looks harmless and not much of a presence on Twitter (maybe larger following on FB) and their website wreaks of new agey mindsets.

I have noticed one breakaway faction of Q followers have been drawn into weird spiritual cultism of...bet you can't make it to the end of this short clip...

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Thank you for doing that, appreciated.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

When I see the intense level of panic on the Lefty side, I don't think things are going according to their plan.

From the White Hat perspective, it's very Art of War to let things play out a little.

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Did Pool give us warning? I mentioned that the time that "now" meant Korean "won" but it appears I only go it half right.

This could give us insight into timelines. Though 2w-4w leaves 3w to collapse, which is less coded.

Pyramids collapsing.

Next up Tether. Then screams for regs and clarity.

NYPravda Nexus point of information = cause and effect.

Funny, I used have this joke ages ago about going to a gay recruitment meeting but finding it unappealing for reason XXX (the X was fluid). Anywho, turns out the recruitment is done by the teachers now. Crazy. Wasn't the word "Queer" once a pejorative term? I guess it's like "colored people" = pejorative, "people of color" = empowerment,,, sort of thing.

Well I'm off to my Ultra MAGA meeting, gee, sure hope they don't try and turn PEPE the frog into a Queer Colored Frog and ruin my weekend.

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Biden twitter "During our first year in office, American agriculture exports shattered all previous records- $177 billion last year alone." This in the face of food shortages and supply chain issues here. In fact the cost of food has skyrocketed which probably has nothing to do with increased fuel prices and exporting food when the nation is facing scarcity.

Planted under DJT, with deals on exports done by DJT.

Then again, today's Tweet from Team Joe says the way we stop inflation is by getting corporations to pay "their fair share" of taxes. I said this two years ago, m.A.L.I.C.E. just jamming together talking points even if they make no sense on any level and it will get worse. I, seriously, expect to see a tweet saying "inflation is caused by racists, not transgender birthers."

Curious, I seem to be back to getting the twitter login request incessantly. I assume they need real folks to beat the fraud charges coming. Good God these people are stupid.
edit on 14-5-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   

National Intelligence Director Warns Biden’s ‘Ministry of Truth’ Planning To FREEZE Bank Accounts Of Americans Who Post ‘Disinformation’ Online

---The move by the Biden administration would echo the authoritarian maneuvers deployed by the Trudeau regime earlier this year in response to the Freedom Truckers Convoy. Trudeau’s Emergency Act, invoked on Feb. 14, stipulated that “a bank or other financial service provider will be able to immediately freeze or suspend an account without a court order.”

The invocation of the Act was met with outcry by freedom-loving Canadians and members of Parliament who decried it as unjustified and unconstitutional. Now it appears the Biden administration is moving to invoke similar powers in the US.

---

Join Me

Bombs Away

edit on 5142022 by MetalThunder because: Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you dont

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Seem to recall a certain dictator to our north doing that recently.

The Molochians

(L-R) Sen. (R-WY) John Barrasso, Sen Mitch McConnell, Zelensky, Sen (R-ME) Susan Collins, Sen (R-TX) John Cornyn.

twitter.com...

I believe it's still going to be awhile or the operative term 'soon' ...for the day of reckoning, the great collapse or whatever you wish to call it. Hold on tight and help the ones you love (family first) if you can.

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I appreciate her sentiment. Unfortunate that she chose to attack “capitalism” I’d argue this country hasn’t experienced true capitalism in a century

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   
It's starting, again. Going to be a HOT summer.🙄

twitter.com...

Shooter live-streamed the mass shooting on Twitch.

Wonder if what's his name is on scene?

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Yes before I state this, let me pretense this by saying that it's both tragic and not unexpected.

Ten people were killed by a gunman dressed in body armor and armed with a high-powered rifle, while three others were wounded – two of them critically – outside and inside a Tops supermarket on Jefferson Avenue this afternoon.

A Buffalo police official at the scene and another source close to law enforcement confirmed the massacre at the supermarket.

Here's why I posted this in the "KU" thread (I'm going to pull quotes from the article:

"It’s like walking onto a horror movie, but everything is real. It is Armageddon-like," said the police official at the scene. "It is so overwhelming."

The shooter was cloaked in body armor and had a military grade helmet on his head.

"It's like a dream, but I know it's not a dream," Harris said.

"You see it on TV, I never thought I'd be one of them," Harris said.

I'm not going to say that this didn't happen, and that's not the point of this post. What I am saying is how often did reporter bring up illusionary terms in this on going event. It's almost like priming the public for something. While I do believe that this shooting is real, I also feel that the same group that is behind many of the school shooting are behind this as well. The question is what kind of messaging is this shooting about?

Something else from this article. The description of the shooter:

She saw the shooter, whom she described as a white man wearing camouflage. "He looked like he was in the Army."

The shooter had a camera and police are looking into whether he live streamed from the scene, the official said.

The man is a white male dressed in camouflage pants, wearing what appears to be a mask over his mouth.

Kaphart described him as a while male in his late teens or early twenties with dirty blonde hair.

It's seems very much like messaging. Though the dead are unfortunate, we shouldn't ignore the possibility that this was planned by a certain group of people. Also has everyone else noticed how many Outer Space and Alien themed stories have been in the news lately?

I'm betting that if this shooting doesn't get the public to "worry", then the next shooting will be at a church. Watch this group is so predictable.

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Wizard of Oz & Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon
I always wanted to do this but have not...A theatre in Asheville NC does this I think once a year?

Insert Dark Side of the Moon into your CD player; press play. Once the album starts to play, press pause, then press the track rewind to take you back to the very beginning of the first track.
Set your CD player for album repeat.
Start The Wizard of Oz DVD. We recommend going into the menu and choosing subtitles to play with the movie, because it lets the music to take the spotlight, but you can continue to follow the movie without getting distracted by spoken dialogue. Our DVD copy of the movie was free of pesky previews, so we could just select “play movie.”
Wait for the black and white MGM lion to appear. Once he roars for the third time, hit play on the CD player.

Here's some of the correlations...
“SPEAK TO ME/BREATHE”
Music: “Don’t be afraid to care/Leave but don’t leave me.”
Movie: Dorothy shares Miss Gulch’s threats against Toto, but Auntie Em, who is sidetracked trying to tend to baby chicks and a broken incubator, snaps “Dorothy, we’re busy!”

Music: “Look around and choose your own ground”
Movie: Dorothy searches the farmyard for someone else to talk to and settles on the farmhands.

Music: “Long you live and high you fly/But only if you ride the tide/And balanced on the biggest wave/You Race towards and early grave.”
Movie: Dorothy is talking to Zeke and walking on the fence rail between two pigpens when she loses her balance and tumbles into the pigpen.

“ON THE RUN”
Music: Makes an abrupt change to the frenzied “On The Run” introduction.
Movie: Zeke races into the pigpen, rescues Dorothy, and, once they’re safely outside, sits down, wipes his brow and clutches his chest as he recovers from his fright. Auntie Em arrives with crullers, scolds Dorothy and the farmhands, and sets them — and herself — on the run to get the chores done.

Music: “On the Run” continues; you can hear the woman announcing flights at the airport.
Movie: Dorothy frets about Toto’s fate and fantasizes about running away to place you can’t get to by boat or train, which leads her to sing “Over The Rainbow.”

Music: What sounds like an airplane flying overhead and crashing at the very end of “On The Run”
Movie: Dorothy sings about how “… bluebirds fly/Birds fly over the rainbow.”

“TIME”
Music: The ticking clocks begin, and the alarm bell rings.
Movie: In time with the alarm bell, we see Miss Gulch bicycling to the farm, suggesting “time’s up” for Toto. The bells continue to ring as Miss Gulch pedals up to the farmhouse, and the clock chimes fade as she hops off her bike.

Music: An almost doorbell-like “ding-dong” chime sounds.
Movie: Uncle Henry opens the gate to let Miss Gulch in, in perfect time with the doorbell chime.

Music: The ticking and chiming introduction fades into the ominous opening tones of the song with it’s percussive emphasis
Movie: Dorothy, with Toto in her arms, pleading with Auntie Em and Uncle Henry for a stay of execution that will spare Toto. Miss Gulch insists produces and order that allows her to take Toto away. Dorothy tries to protect Toto, but Uncle Henry puts the dog into Miss Gulch’s basket.

Music: “Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town/Waiting for someone or something to show you the way”
Movie: Toto escapes from Miss Gulch’s bicycle basket, lands on a “piece of ground,” and runs back to the farm without anyone showing him the way.

Music: “Tired of lying in the sunshine, staying home to watch the rain/You are young and life is long, and there is time to kill today”
Movie: Toto returns to the farm and leaps through Dorothy’s window. Initially overjoyed to see her clever companion, Dorothy soon realizes they must run away.

Music: “And then one day you’ll find 10 years have got behind you/No one told you where to run, you missed the starting gun.”
Movie: Dorothy and Toto are viewed from behind, walking down the road and over the bridge toward Professor Marvel’s wagon. As the song “Time” continues, the camera fixes on Professor Marvel’s wagon, which advertises his focus on “Past, Present and Future” (all measures of time.)

Music: “The sun is the same in a relative way, but you’re older/shorter in breath but one day closer to death.”
Movie: Professor Marvel has Dorothy take a seat at his crystal ball, and he talks about Isis and Osiris. Isis is the Egyptian goddess worshiped as the ideal mother and wife and matron of nature and magic. Osiris, her brother-husband, was born to the god of the earth and goddess of the skies and was great-grandson to the Egyptian sun god, Ra; he later became god of the underworld. And, yeah, this may be a bit of a stretch in pop culture coincidence land, but if this was a research paper for a literature class, it’d totally be an arguable point. As the aging professor puts his turban on his head, “shorter in breath” is sung.

Music: “Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way/The time is gone, the song is over, thought I’d something more to say” leading into the reprise of “Breathe.”
Movie: Dorothy is seated, eyes closed, desperately waiting for Professor Marvel to reveal all to her.

Music: “Home, home again/I like to be here when I can”
Movie: Professor Marvel shares his “vision” of Auntie Em back at home at the farm, crying because someone has broken her heart. Dorothy heads back for home.

www.goldminemag.com...

Cheers
Ektar

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   
128k Bide Email Archive - happy hunting

Victor Nuland doing Ukraine, again.

Kind of remarkable how everything has lost meaning. So Bono, Pelosi, Nuland, Cryptkeeper, Castro and on and on can go to the hellish world of a war to end all wars, wearing high heals and sports coats to speak with a guy wearing off brand sneakers, without fear of any sort. So Vlad is launching nukes at anytime because he is losing, bioweapons on his people, he's bombing churches, hates the west etc...... yet, the visitors get VIP treatment in the STREET!!!!!

The only one NOT going,,,,,,,, is Biden.

So to be clear. The entire Ukraine US aspect of the, war not war, is entirely made for teeeveee. Reality, law, morality, codes, compassion, truth, are totally effing irrelevant, this is a teeeveee mind control effort and nothing else. Nothing. Zero. And, remarkably, all of it centers around Ukraine, Nuland, Impeachment, Biden, Chalupas, Energy, Hunter, McCaine, Klobuchar, Bioweapons, Money Laundering, and all of that, aaaaand remarkably, this was all known to Anons nearly 4 years ago because of Q drops and for no other reason.

By now this messaging should be clear to everyone. In life we round up, 325 dollars more a month. We all do it, it is accepted, but in messaging specific numbers are used. I probably have 25-30 images with 13/31/money in them.

edit on 14-5-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 07:44 PM
link   
More pathetic waste.

Hmmm....... spend $3.2 billion, throw it away and save $391 million. Build back better.🤬

The youngest littoral combat ship (LCS), the USS St. Louis, launched in August 2020.

It will serve just three of its 25-year planned service life before it is taken for scrap.

The touted LCS vessels, which were thought to be the 'future' of the US Navy, are among 24 warships to be decommissioned in 2023.

Cracks were also found on the Navy's Independence-class warships, prompting new inspection procedures.

'The issue was identified following routine quality assurance checks and does not pose a risk to the safety of Sailors on board the ships.

Crews at the Naval Station will now have to wait for new ships to arrive.

The news comes as fears of China's growing navy persist.

Beijing will have 460 ships by 2030, the Pentagon has estimated.

That will make China's the world's largest navy, overtaking the United States.

Under current Navy plans, the US will have just 280 ships five years from now.

Admiral Gilday told the Senate last week that America would be unable to fight a war on two fronts with its current equipment.
Daily Mail

Doomed from the start...

The Navy’s Independence Class Littoral Combat Ships Are Cracking

The cracks in question are caused by a design flaw in “higher-stress areas of the [ship’s] structure.” Although the Navy maintains that the flaw “does not pose a risk to the safety of Sailors onboard the ships,” the shipbuilder, Austal USA, has introduced a “revised configuration” on all Independence class LCSs currently 'under warranty.'

The order also states that Omaha cannot operate in “sea state 4,” meaning in waters with a maximum wave height of 8.2 feet. Omaha’s temporary order suggested the cracking may have been caused by “under-designed structural defects” at ship frames 36 and 45, although this remains unconfirmed by the Navy.

The older warships I was on could withstand a sea state 9+. (45+ ft waves)

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 09:05 PM
link   

If I remember correctly there was a problem with the steel used in our ships. Also someone was actually called out for it as well. How much shall we bet that it is related?

link

So it was for submarines, although it would cause me to question our other naval vessels.
edit on 14-5-2022 by hangedman13 because: Added link and blab

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

Oh, yea, right. You reminded me of this story...

Metallurgist in Washington state admits faking steel-test results for Navy subs (Nov 2021)

ETA: Just seen your edit.

edit on 14-5-2022 by XtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join