It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 265
<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

That’s clearly a self righteous right fist using selfie mode so the image appears revered.
Typical right handed narcissistic “inversion” to keep us lefties handicapped for eternity.
The righties have seen how even handicapped, us lefties make the best Presidents.
The right hand man lives in fear that someday us lefties will unlock our true potential.
We will be slaves to your scissors no more!

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell

scissors are nothing wait until those e-z open cans are in short supply, You'll have to use a right hand can opener...HA HA HA HA HA

Back on topic:
Was this presentation real or a joke. I can't tell anymore since the whole world has become a punchline to a joke told long ago. One Neanderthal told the other, "I bet I can make those Homo Sapiens kill themselves faster then they kill us."

Tens of thousands of years later, we kill each other over the idea that a being exists that we can't see or hear cares for us. Stupid Neanderthal Curse.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
a reply to: Guyfriday

That’s clearly a self righteous right fist using selfie mode so the image appears revered.
Typical right handed narcissistic “inversion” to keep us lefties handicapped for eternity.
The righties have seen how even handicapped, us lefties make the best Presidents.
The right hand man lives in fear that someday us lefties will unlock our true potential.
We will be slaves to your scissors no more!

is leftist

is rightist

I'm ambidextrous but usually use my right hand so I'll use

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
The recipe I saw was

13oz of evaporated milk
20 oz of water
2 tablespoons of Karo

every 3-4 hours or on demand.

Not sure about the Karo part as I think there are better alternatives now but I am sure it would get the job done.

A wet nurse would be infinitely better than that recipe for a baby, and if not available, goats milk with nutritional yeast or a mixture of coconut milk and hemp milk would be much better alternatives IMHO

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Remember, no honey for babies under 12 mns. 🐝
www.verywellfamily.com...

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   
This is mind boggling on so many levels.

Consider being shoved into the BorgVerse as it is now, for good. [warning, link to Slate]

I Was a Bouncer in the Metaverse

Karen Myer, who joined the organization around 2020, recalled an incident when she was a fairly new in which a user came into an event and started yelling the N-word. “I’d never heard in real life anybody do that, so I lost it,” she said. “I just chased the guy all around the room.” Looking back, she says she should have muted him first. Karen Gibson-Hylands, who joined around 2018, told me about a time that a user had been unassuming until he went up to speak during an event’s Q&A portion. “This person started off asking a perfectly normal question and finished off with ‘I’d like to slit your throat,’ ” she said. “I immediately muted him and kicked him out of the event.”

These norms reveal how moderation is complicated by trying to map the social conventions of the physical world onto virtual reality. If you covered yourself in purple body paint and showed up at an in-person medical conference, you’d probably be asked to leave. At a metaverse medical conference, the other attendees wouldn’t even bat an eye. This relaxing of certain social norms leads people to test the bounds of acceptable behavior, and moderators in some cases have to decide what crosses the line

It remains to be seen how moderation will work at scale as the metaverse accelerates its expansion. At the moment, developers don’t seem to have a good answer. AltSpaceVR has been trying to put moderation tools into the hands of its users and also has staff on hand to help with particularly volatile situations. Meta has similarly relied on users themselves to block and report troublemakers in Horizon Worlds. Yet if tech companies succeed in their grand ambitions to get billions of people to inhabit the metaverse, maintaining it is going to take an immense amount of time and energy from a countless number of people who have to make tough, nuanced decisions minute by minute. As VanFossen said, “It’s the most disgusting, frustrating, stress-inducing, headache-inducing, mental health–depleting job on the planet.”

Consider the REAL BorgVerse will be moderated by AI, which the article says doesn't work. My suggestion, do NOT even consider the Earth version, let alone the Harsh Realm version.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Remember, no honey for babies under 12 mns. 🐝
www.verywellfamily.com...

Consider we've reached the point where the lack of government-oversight-industrial-breast-milk-substitute causes people to panic - seems kinda TP like.

For 10k years, with the exception of the elite, Mother >Boob > Baby > Milk > Growth > Solid Food = Life. Now Walgreens out of baby formula = dying baby???

How do the animals raise their kids without Walgreens formula counter???

Progress it seems works in reverse in many ways, or something really really isn't right.

So, Team Joe enters: Shortages on food, formula, money, diesel, gas, trucks, workers, etc. etc. etc. etc. So why is no one really asking.... What Changed? What REALLY changed?

In fairness, while things have been more expensive for me, and I buy very little stuff, I've seen no evidence of "boo, it's all gone." Curious.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Eclipsed 2008, paper losses, as planned, on time, as noted here.

Crazy.

Tether/Evergrande/BTC/CCP up next. Tether has a very curious company...

What's crazy about the Tether situation is they just print money, based on BTC, based in printing money, based on BTC based on nothing but accounting. Which, is, EXACTLY, what the IMF does, with the only difference is the IMF holds the Humans As Current-cy in their Trust to justify the extraction of energy, where as Tether is just a dozen guys with a PC based printing press. Even the Babylonians are shaking their heads.

This whole thing is a very strange thing for me to observe. The majority, or really everyone as near as makes no difference, is totally financially ignorant to the real nature of Humans As Current-cy. The RESET/change implementation has two very distinct vibrational signatures surrounding it: White Hat Liberation, WEF Enslavement version 5.0

What is so strange to me is that while both work to create the manifestation, the population doesn't really understand either version at all. While I get the reasons why, observing it is totally bizarre to me.

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow

Futurism.com

Thou shalt not kill. ... is really more an abstract concept, not really something "god" was all that committed to. One has to wonder why it was thrown in at all. Imagine the mental gymnastics one has to do while getting ready for that.

The least of the Ape movies.

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 12:07 AM
link   
A clue perhaps to undertand the 'occult link' to the 'gender dysfunction' in American society today, one might find something in the Greek myth of Hermes and Aphrodite.

Hermes, Mercury in the Roman, had a tryst with the Goddess Aphrodite (Venus in the Roman). An overly handsome boy was the result.

In the story, the boy visited a spring in his travels where the water nymph Salmacis dwelt, and she fell hopelessly in love with the boy.

(Image: engraving of the naked Salmacis by Philip Galle (1537-1612), Public domain, via Wikimedia Commons.)

The boy rejected the water nymph's advances. Stricken, the water nymph Salmacis called upon the gods to intervien so the boy and her were never to be parted.

(Image: painting by Jean François de Troy (1679–1752) public domain.)

That resulted in the fusion of the human boy and the water nymph Salmacis into one Being.

The boy's name? Why that would be Hermaphroditus.

(Image: Unknown author (French School)., Public domain, via Wikimedia Commons.)

The story takes place on the island of Cypus, Aphrodite has a temple there. Salmacis' spring is there too, so I believe.

The story can be interpretated in various ways. (I am niether a kabalist nor hermeticist by the way.)

* The alchemical mariage of Venus and Mercury to create the hermaphrodite human.
* The kabalistic mariage of the two sephirot Netzack and Hod. Don't forget the two dark sephirot here.
* The uniting of male and female into one being.

Take it as you will. However I have my own view of the affair:

As Prometheous gave fire to man, it is said that Hermes gave western magic to humans. Hermes Thrice Magistus is said to be the father of hermetic magic; hermeticism. I won't quibble over over historical details here. Hermes was a god and could have handed hermetic magic over time to various individuals. I couldn't care less about the details.

Now the boy was a human. The girl was a water nymph, a fairy if you will.

So that story to me is the mariage of a human to a fairy to create the human fairy hybrid. That is biological engineering.

So I would ask: What are the old world hermeticists doing to the new world's children?

-------------------

Edit to add: The anime Den-noh coil is based on a light novel, and made into a TV series that aired in 2007.

The story has Q-chans by the way, and also virtual reality overlay glass similar to the way the google-glasses and M$ equivalent creates an overlay over everyday reality. So wearers of the glasses would see another reality overlayed over thier reality. A separate reality.

Den-noh Coil is an anime about children growing up in the near future, when semi-immersive augmented reality (AR) technology has just begun to enter the mainstream. The series takes place in the fictional city of Daikoku, a hotbed of AR development with an emerging citywide virtual infrastructure. It follows a group of children as they use AR glasses to unravel the mysteries of the half real, half Internet city, using a variety of illegal software tools, techniques, and virtual pets to manipulate the digital landscape. The title of the show itself, Den-noh Coil, refers to a dangerous separation of one's digital self from the physical body. Dennō means "computer" and is analogous to the archaic English term "cyberbrain".

Source: wikipedia - /Den-noh Coil

That would be one way with current technology to interface with AI.

edit on 14-5-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: added Edit to add - den-noh coil

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

An excellent thought-provoking post, CrankyOldMan. It's good to be reminded of life's basics, as you frequently do. (i.e. Animals don't need baby formula)

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 05:59 AM
link   
BIG DIFFERNCE the Neanderthals believed in a Sun god who didn't send his son to set us free. On topic that left handed Propaganda is just one more cut in the thousands of cuts the Leftist have been using since about 1850.

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: PeteMitchell

scissors are nothing wait until those e-z open cans are in short supply, You'll have to use a right hand can opener...HA HA HA HA HA

Back on topic:
Was this presentation real or a joke. I can't tell anymore since the whole world has become a punchline to a joke told long ago. One Neanderthal told the other, "I bet I can make those Homo Sapiens kill themselves faster then they kill us."

Tens of thousands of years later, we kill each other over the idea that a being exists that we can't see or hear cares for us. Stupid Neanderthal Curse.

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog
As I was reviewing that list, my mind wandered back to "Fast Food Nation" and Reefer madness by ErIc Schlosser. After reading them I found it difficult to eat food from pretty much every manufacturer.
Sorry just threw up metaphorically a lil.
Simply put

Here is one I need to read
Nukes r bad mkay

"Powerful systems of control that aren't being discussed and that work very hard to disguise how they operate," he answers. "It's not like I have a megalomaniacal 'I'm going to save the world' mentality, but what my work is designed to do is to provoke discussion. I want to produce not a diatribe or  a rant but writing that is factually based and footnoted." (Command and Control certainly is footnoted – the notes and bibliography run to more than 100 pages.)

Gardening, or healthy eating is what this world needs.
No tears will be shed over the destruction of Poison Factories by me.
Pain sucks but sometimes it's needed.

edit on 2022/5/14 by CrazyFox because: a reply to: XtheMadnessNow Ditto on your list as well.

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled
Nice find.
Unrelated
Does anything look familiar from this thread?
Black Hole
Personally I have "viewed" this image multiple times with my eyes closed.
From childhood (mid 40s now)

edit on 2022/5/14 by CrazyFox because: Song was long this is better

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   
REGARDING..

Mitch McConnell lead a Senate delegation to meet with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy in Kyiv on Saturday.

The meeting was “a powerful signal of the two-party support of Ukraine by the United States’ Congress, as well as the American people,” Zelenskyy said in a Telegram post that was translated by NBC News.

Senators John Barrasso, John Cornyn, and Susan Collins were among the delegation, according to a video posted on social media. It’s unclear if the group is still in Ukraine.
www.cnbc.com...

Did Q say any Republicans are personally profiting from Ukraine, aside from Mitt Romney?

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   
This is a great visual/graph that shows how many food processing plants, grain silo fires, destroyed cattle/poultry/hoggs, warehouse (food) fires, feed processing plants and hectares lost from February 2019 to February 2022.I would have liked to see the impact of fertiliser shortage included.
I would have done a screen grab thing. but I can't load up pictures.....still.
Here's the direct link to it on Facebook
Best I could do, sorry. But well worth somebody who is more tech savvy than me to post here.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Not sure whether this has been posted before (possibly by cranky?) but it's an interesting insight into the "Wizard of Oz", found on this telegram post:

Wow, this is really interesting. (copied and pasted what is below from a friend) :-

The Wizard of Oz = The Crown Temple.
This is not a mere child’s story written by L. Frank Baum.

What symbol does “Oz” stand for?
Ounces…Gold.
What is the yellow brick road?
Bricks or ingot bars of gold.

The character known as the Straw Man represents that fictitious ALL CAPS legal fiction – a PERSON – the Government created with the same spelling as your Christian birth name.
Remember what the Straw Man wanted from the Wizard of Oz?
A brain!
No legal fiction has a brain because they have no breath of life!
What did he get in place of a brain?
A Certificate.
A Birth Certificate for a new legal creation.
He was proud of his new legal status, plus all the other legalisms he was granted.
Now he becomes the true epitome of the brainless sack of straw who was given a Certificate in place of a brain of common sense.

What about the Tin Man?
Does Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) mean anything to you?
The poor TIN Man just stood there mindlessly doing his work until his body literally froze up and stopped functioning.
He worked himself to death because he had no heart nor soul.
He’s the heartless and emotionless creature robotically carrying out his daily task as if he was already dead.
He’s the ox pulling the plough and the mule toiling under the yoke.
His masters keep him cold on the outside and heartless on the inside in order to control any emotions or heart he may get a hold of.

The pitiful Cowardly Lion was always too frightened to stand up for himself.
Of course, he was a bully and a big mouth when it came to picking on those smaller than he was.
They act as if they have great courage, but they really have none at all.
All roar with no teeth of authority to back them up.
When push came to shove, the Cowardly Lion always buckled under and whimpered when anyone of any size or stature challenged him. He wanted courage from the Grand Wizard, so he was awarded a medal of “official” recognition.
Now, regardless of how much of a coward he still was, his official status made him a bully with officially recognized authority.
He’s just like the Attorneys who hide behind the Middle Courts of the Temple Bar.

What about the trip through the field of poppies?
They weren’t real people, so drugs had no effect on them.
The Wizard of Oz was written at the turn of the century, so how could the author have known America was going to be drugged?
The Crown has been playing the drug cartel game for centuries.
Just look up the history of Hong Kong and the Opium Wars.
The Crown already had valuable experience conquering all of China with drugs, so why not the rest of the world?

Who finally exposed the Wizard for what he really was?
Toto, the ugly (or cute, depending on your perspective) and somewhat annoying little dog.
Toto means “in total, all together; Latin in toto.” Notice how Toto was not scared of the Great Wizard’s theatrics, yet he was so small in size compared to the Wizard, no-one seemed to notice him.
The smoke, flames and hologram images were designed to frighten people into doing as the Great Wizard of Oz commanded.
Toto simply went over, looked behind the curtain – the court – (see the definition for curtain above), saw it was a scam, and started barking until others paid attention to him and came to see what all the barking was about. Just an ordinary person controlling the levers that created the illusions of the Great Wizard’s power and authority.

The veil hiding the corporate legal fiction and its false courts were removed.
The Wizard’s game was up.
It’s too bad that people don’t realize how loud a bark from a little dog is.
How about your bark?
Do you just remain silent and wait to be given whatever food and recognition, if any, your legal master gives you?

edit on 14-5-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Makes sense and also FITs a Dog COMMs definition

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
This is a great visual/graph that shows how many food processing plants, grain silo fires, destroyed cattle/poultry/hoggs, warehouse (food) fires, feed processing plants and hectares lost from February 2019 to February 2022.I would have liked to see the impact of fertiliser shortage included.
I would have done a screen grab thing. but I can't load up pictures.....still.
Here's the direct link to it on Facebook
Best I could do, sorry. But well worth somebody who is more tech savvy than me to post here.
Rainbows
Jane

Breaking: Shocking I tell ya. Who knew? The world is going to end...we only got 8 years left.🙄🤡

twitter.com...

Start @ 16:57 and listen for a few minutes.
Coupling Integral Molten Salt Reactor Technology with Hybrid Nuclear/Renewable Energy Systems - John Kutsch at Naval Postgraduate School:

top topics

<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join