It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 250
<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow

[...]

A ‘CHILD OF THE ILLUMINATI’ ~ “The Mysterious Lineage of Elon Musk” 

edit on Sun May 8 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Discworld novels can be read pretty much in any order you like.

Mithras is associated with Mars - so is Musk. Elon Musk/Leon Mask? His name has been bugging me for a while - see this thread from last year: Is Elon Musk the Lion's Mask?

(post by Menesses removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
[...]

Well whatever that Musk video was is now gone along with the account that posted it. Can you give us a sum up?
edit on Sun May 8 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I'm starting to believe the Twitter takeover and 54,000 Mules was timed to coincide.

Twitter is on fire right now. My personal metrics are off the charts, and I'm even getting likes from my heros. Something has changed. I do a lot of thankless side work over there. I use the charging bull technique; strait in, with my horns down.

edit on 8-5-2022 by FlyingFox because:

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

I really wonder what these people are afraid of?

In a word, reckoning.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   
It's starting
"If abortions aren't safe you aren't either"

edit on 5/8/2022 by Menesses because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 05:28 PM
link   
They Can't Resist The Show
Wag The Dog...

Bono Performs in Bomb Shelter Invited by Zelensky

Oh, and looks like Trudeau and the VP's wifey were also there. Surprise!

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
I'm starting to believe the Twitter takeover and 54,000 Mules was timed to coincide.

Twitter is on fire right now. My personal metrics are off the charts, and I'm even getting likes from my heros. Something has changed. I do a lot of thankless side work over there. I use the charging bull technique; strait in, with my horns down.

edit on 8-5-2022 by FlyingFox because:

I agree. I spend a lot of time there trying to provide yet another perspective to things and it has definitely changed.

Editing to add to the post by Menesses above... what a coicidence, eh? Pure showmanship. Who in their right mind goes to a war torn country to perform a concert, in a bunker for effect no less, or brings their non politician wife into a war zone? They are all having a party, funded by taxpayers.
edit on 8-5-2022 by igloo because: added thought

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Cheers, igloo! Great to see you around again! I've always enjoyed your thoughtful insights and your Native perspective especially.

Yep, these peacocks never let a serious crisis go to waste, as Rahm Emmanuel famously said.

By the way, I'm only catching up on the news, but the news keeps giving:

Roberts Trying To Convince Barrett & Kavanaugh To Change Votes

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 06:08 PM
link   

a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Mithraic stone carving showing the so-called "lion-headed god", whose image is often found in the temples of Mithras, standing on a globe that is marked with the cross that represents the two circles of the zodiac and the celestial equator.

Symbolism

According to a recent report by the Daily Express,, “Planet X or Nibiru is believed by many to be a rogue planet, brown dwarf star or entire planetary system that orbits the Sun every 3,600 years. Purveyors of the Nibiru conspiracy theory believe the planet will arrive near Earth one day, heralding the imminent apocalypse.”

Captain Obvious out

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Why do all these elites & billionaires have such mysterious dark lineages?
That vid is on Bitchute but for some reason it won't play.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   

X marks the Spot
But hey
YMMV
Flashback
What mysterious plan does Elon Musk have for X.com?

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Moment of Zen

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

X indeed.

Elon Musk registers three 'X Holdings' companies to support Twitter takeover bid

Elon Musk has registered three companies in Delaware under the name "X Holdings" to support his bid to buy Twitter and take the social media giant private.

According to a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission on Wednesday, X Holdings I would serve as the parent company overseeing a potential transaction, while X Holdings II would merge with Twitter and be used to purchase its outstanding common stock. A separate SEC filing adds that X Holdings III would be used to help fund the transaction.

Musk is exploring whether to commence a tender offer to acquire all outstanding shares of Twitter's common stock, citing the board's lack of response to his $54.20 per share offer.

Musk says he has received commitments of approximately $46.5 billion to help finance a potential deal, including roughly $21 billion in equity financing and around $25.5 billion in debt financing through Morgan Stanley Senior Funding and other firms, including Bank of America, Mizuho Bank, Barclays, MUFG, Société Générale and BNP Paribas.

Following the announcement of Musk's $43 billion bid, Twitter adopted a limited duration shareholder rights plan, commonly referred to as a poison pill, to prevent him or any other entity or group from acquiring beneficial ownership of 15% or more of Twitter's outstanding common stock in a transaction not approved by the board. The plan will expire April 14, 2023.

It is unclear whether X Holdings could also be used to combine Musk's other companies, SpaceX, Tesla, Neuralink and The Boring Company.

In 2012, Musk expressed interest in creating a holding company that would own stock in both Tesla and SpaceX. In 2020, Tesla investor Dave Lee proposed forming a holding company called X, which Musk said was a "good idea." In addition, Musk owns the domain X.com, an online payment company which merged with PayPal.

Musk recently told TED's Chris Anderson that combining everything into one company would be "tricky."

Republicans ask Twitter to keep a paper trail of Musk's bid to buy the company

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 07:18 PM
link   

The Telegraph

[...]

This reminded me. Within moments of Fuku happening I saw bus bench ads for the band Tsunami Bomb in my area. I remember it distinctly as I was/am pretty confident Fuku was not natural. Seems they were broken up at the time.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: crankyoldman

Oh, I figured out why everyone one and their corrupt mom needed to have the worlds DNA and ancestry. It has to figure out who is really main families and who is branch families. Not to the power elites though, but to the first people of history.

I was going to write a thread about it but decided to write a book about it instead. It's a really messed up idea that involves what makes us human and why we're not as great as we should be.

By knowing who is in the main family lines one can know who will produce greater potential people then those who are nothing but branch families. The funny thing is that giving a kid a car doesn't impower them to use it but showing them how to use the car does. This was from what I figured is the real reason for religion. It wasn't until people who were losing power learned to use this information to enslave other in cultish groups, and later still when people just faked religious ideals in order to enslave people who were seeking to improve themselves.

I always assumed the reason for the Mormon Church was to accumulate that information, which they did for years. Now, they've stepped up the game with the DNA stuff. Fun fact: Mormons REALLY don't like me.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Why do all these elites & billionaires have such mysterious dark lineages? That vid is on Bitchute but for some reason it won't play.

I noticed that too. It works on Rumble though. I just ripped it and will add it to the public folder here too.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

When the Bureau of Investigation turned into the FBI, it was investigating UFOs and strange events in the Utah sky. The lead investigator was dismissed from the case when he made a link to the Mormon Church. He was accused of being compromised by a cult, and the investigation into what was causing the lights in the sky were dropped.

One of the rumors that came out of the desert was that the Church of Mormon was infiltrated by this Cult and was also infested within the newly made FBI. Hoover supposedly had a lot of "his" agents indoctrinated in this cult. All this is just rumors of course since no one ever came forward to dispute the claim. What isn't rumor is that the first case of the FBI was never closed but instead was tossed out. Go figure.

I personally have no issues with Mormon followers, but there is something off about the church as a function. There is clearly some kind of group within the church seeking something that can only be found following family trees. Could they have been the first to figure out that there might be a connection between main family blood lines and this "First Humans" issue?

EDITED PART BELOW:
the events above happened in 1917 in Salt Lake City Utah

The agent's name was Leon Bone

A lead Suspect in the event was somebody named John Van Valkenburg

This Valkenburg guy claimed to have been part of a Secret Society that was building the mystery aircrafts and was part of this Mormon Cult.

Valkenburg also claimed to have been part of a Mormon Church Police and was doing US Governmental work as part of this cult

A Federal Agent named Robert Whitson was brought in when Bone started making connections to the lights in the sky, this cult and members of the US Government

edit on 8-5-2022 by Guyfriday because: I added stuff after going through some notes

<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join