It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 247
<< 244  245  246    248  249  250 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012
a reply to: crankyoldman

Maybe an interstellar wormhole is about to open there and let aliens in...LOL

That is exactly what people think is happening at CERN now. Except they say demons. Demons have to be aliens, but aliens do NOT have to be demons.
Either way the "God Particle" could be a way to find something that we might not be able to put back in this "Pandora's Box".

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Kentucky Derby horse "Zandon" (possible favorite) rhymes with "Brandon" !! 🥶

Well some longshot won. Rich Storm I think it was. The Owner paid 30K$ for the horse, and it looked like a runt to me.

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 08:47 PM
link   

The Telegraph

twitter.com...

Former Secretary of Defense under Bill Clinton and senator from Maine, Bill Cohen was/is obsessed with these things as they’re a central part of a novel he wrote titled Blink of an Eye and he talked about such threats a lot as defense secretary in the 1990s.

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Jackal Island

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   

The Porcine Heart | @BreezyScroll

We are very normal and can be trusted with growing chimeras for organ harvesting, please let us into your bodies.

Meanwhile...

The scientists believe that by sending a pixelated illustration of a naked woman and man waving “hello” in an attempt to appear inviting, they can establish proper contact with another life form.

The move is part of the ‘Beacon in the Galaxy’ (BITG) project. It intends to send a message to other space civilizations encouraging them to communicate with humans.

The scientists have included a representation of gravity and DNA in addition to the pixelated illustrations.

Aliens are most likely to understand a binary-coded message, according to scientists.
Naked Beacon in the Galaxy

Alien Response...

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   

🤣🤣🤣

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: srb2001

Apologies for the delay... Yes I joined the channel if that's what you are asking!

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Not a fan on George?

He was quite open about his belief that the ‘half naked fakir’ Ghandi should be murdered and presided over the death by starvation of at least 2 million Indians in Bengal during WW2.
In Greece Churchill was responsible for putting the
collaborators with the Nazi occupation back in power in order to defeat the
Communists

At all

The Windsor File
How Winston Churchill suppressed the true extent of the former King Edward VIII’s collaboration with Nazi Germany

occasionally a blind squirrel

Analysis: 5 of the worst crimes of Winston Churchill

finds a nut

WWII propaganda poster depicting Winston Churchill as an OCTOPUS to reflect Nazi-supporting Vichy France's hatred of the PM after he ordered attack on French navy is set to sell for up to £5,000 at auction 
By Harry Howard, History Corresponde

Gonna go throw up in my a little side effect of giving that squirrel any credibility
edit on 2022/5/7 by CrazyFox because:

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Oh, I figured out why everyone one and their corrupt mom needed to have the worlds DNA and ancestry. It has to figure out who is really main families and who is branch families. Not to the power elites though, but to the first people of history.

I was going to write a thread about it but decided to write a book about it instead. It's a really messed up idea that involves what makes us human and why we're not as great as we should be.

By knowing who is in the main family lines one can know who will produce greater potential people then those who are nothing but branch families. The funny thing is that giving a kid a car doesn't impower them to use it but showing them how to use the car does. This was from what I figured is the real reason for religion. It wasn't until people who were losing power learned to use this information to enslave other in cultish groups, and later still when people just faked religious ideals in order to enslave people who were seeking to improve themselves.

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Help... I have a tecchie problem!!!

By some accident, or synchronicity, I checked my twitter feed just as the original Mr Pool account (@IooP_rM311_7211) posted a "Blackout" 39 second video:
a) It has some pixelated movement in it; implying that changing the contrast and brightness may show more,
b) At the 8 second mark, a pair of yellow eyes (special forces night sights?) appear for 2 seconds and duck quickly at the 10 second mark as the sound of a door is heard.

Here's the problem... in order to save the video and work on it, I need to click through to the actual tweet and use a twitter video downloader.

However, by the time I clicked through, the tweet had been deleted - about 3 mins after it was posted! I confirmed this with a tweet download for the account, which does not have the tweet.

I still have the original feed page open and can still play the video, but I need the url for the video to save it!

Inspecting the page source doesn't seem to show the url...

This video tweet seems to tie into 3 telegram Mr Pool posts of healthy, wearing glasses and unhealthy IRISes, posted in a pyramid shape/triangle.

It also follows a RETWEET of the "2W - 4W __ YADOT" tweet:
Original = 26/04/2022 21:23:01... sums to 27 = 3x3x3
Retweet = 07/05/2022 20:01:33... sums to 27 = 3x3x3
Difference = 10 days, 22 hours, 38 minutes and 32 seconds

Any ideas how to find the video tweet url or save it from a feed rather than tweet page???

edit on 7-5-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 10:27 PM
link   
If you have access to a phone that can record it, you should just play it and record it with the camera. At least you’ll have something.

If you can do that and post it, we might be able to find a real copy of it online after seeing it.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Help... I have a tecchie problem!!!

By some accident, or synchronicity, I checked my twitter feed just as the original Mr Pool account (@IooP_rM311_7211) posted a "Blackout" 39 second video:
a) It has some pixelated movement in it; implying that changing the contrast and brightness may show more,
b) At the 8 second mark, a pair of yellow eyes (special forces night sights?) appear for 2 seconds and duck quickly at the 10 second mark as the sound of a door is heard.

Here's the problem... in order to save the video and work on it, I need to click through to the actual tweet and use a twitter video downloader.

However, by the time I clicked through, the tweet had been deleted - about 3 mins after it was posted! I confirmed this with a tweet download for the account, which does not have the tweet.

I still have the original feed page open and can still play the video, but I need the url for the video to save it!

Inspecting the page source doesn't seem to show the url...

This video tweet seems to tie into 3 telegram Mr Pool posts of healthy, wearing glasses and unhealthy IRISes, posted in a pyramid shape/triangle.

It also follows a RETWEET of the "2W - 4W __ YADOT" tweet:
Original = 26/04/2022 21:23:01
Retweet = 07/05/2022 20:01:33
Difference = 10 days, 22 hours, 38 minutes and 32 seconds

Any ideas how to find the video tweet url or save it from a feed rather than tweet page???

edit on 5/7/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

I'll give that a go Caled.

I was hoping that someone may know where it might be held in my local temp files - as that must be why I can still play it.

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Humans (DNA) As Currency.

You know who else built an excellent database of privately held bio-metric material rivaling the size of Ancestry or 23&Me ? All easily connected to real people via third party datasets from insurance companies and credit cards?

Theranos!

Which was not actually a failure.

I believe the fraud aspect of Theranos was merely cover for the covert biometric data collection and analysis aspect and the hiding of such activity being facilitated through a corporate structure. Her patents are off the charts and Labrador Diagnostics is the SoftBank-owned patent troll office that bought all of Theranos' IP. They spent over 10 years of R&D in Afghanistan. "National Security" to permanent "Bio-Security" state = the most successful soft reboot ever. The genius of the bio-security state is its unrivaled amplification of insecurity. The threat now becomes your own genome. If you can be propagandized into supporting a War on Yourself you'll never be safe enough and can be terrorized and exploited endlessly.

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   
So, I 'follow' this guy on telegram.t.me... Guess this has been covered already, but..He reckons Trump is a lady, er. Look, I think Renegades wife is a man, but didn't think Trump was a lady. Or his wife was a man, which that guy says he is, according to mr X or somebody. Don't see that talk on here, probably I missed it.

Faking space hasn't posted in a few days on Telegram, and the Trump lady thing is way back, or even in the comments to posts. Thought it was funny, Trump a lady !

edit on 7-5-2022 by guidedbyblake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

I'm just going to say it;
"Isn't it funny how Theranos and Thanos sound very much alike, and how Thanos wanted to kill off half the reality's population Theranos seemingly met it's end right before the Covid Vaccine came about?"

I wonder if the same funders for Covid and it's vaccine also funded Theranos?

a reply to: guidedbyblake

If that was true then Stormy Daniels would have been talking about Trumps Arby's Roast beef sandwich looking "V", instead of his Mario Bros Goomba looking "P". That sounds like somebody is in panic mode, and just trying poorly to make things up.

edit on 7-5-2022 by Guyfriday because: nonsense, just nonsense

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

The company's original name was "Real-Time Cures" but she felt too many people would skeptical of a scam so an amalgam of the words 'therapy' and 'diagnosis' created the name Theranos.

Nevermind that her dad, Christian Holmes IV ran big refugee and water programs for USAID or that the board of Theranos looked like a random sampling from the restroom at the Carlyle Group. A startup company by a Stanford dropout who's dad is/was a big wheel at USAID with an all-star board member cast, no way this could be a front company accomplishing objective B while claiming to fail at objective A.

I don't think Theranos was building weaponized viruses themselves. However, after perusing their patents I do think they might have been involved in building the 'infrastructure' for what post-Covid tracking and segregation would look like in this decade to accomplish 4th Reich Agenda 2030.

Many of the patents were filed when Theranos was still in operation, but not granted by USPTO until 2021 & 2022. Elizabeth Holmes and Sunny Balwani committed a small amount of obvious high seas fraud so that all of Theranos would be seen as a scam operation and nobody would ask questions about what the other 600 scientists were doing for those past 10 years.

Judgment Day or Freedom Day on Sept 26, 2022 for Elizabeth Holmes.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

I videoed the deleted Mr Pool 39 second video and copied to dropbox for those who want to see it here!

Apologies for the quality but best I could do.

Video is 39 seconds long:
a) Two eyes/nightsights appear at 8 seconds thru 10 seconds,
b) further light shapes in top right quadrant in last quarter of video,
c) Apart from the sound of my breath and clicking play, the rest is sound from the original video.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The original video could have been manipulated to find out what else was on the video, not so from your recording.

The original material is no longer present.

Strange video.

P

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Also 6 new Mr Pool videos on telegram:

#1 at 03:50:06 UTC, 50 secs, Tortoise hiding in shell as tree falls down, DUCK and COVER,

#2 at 03:53:23 UTC, 15 secs, red tint, champagne glass being topped up on glass table covered in pieces of gold leaf, then clinking with another glass. Bottle looks like Crystal.

#3 at 03:53:26 UTC, 3 secs,group of women with sparklers and champagne, toasting.

#4 at 03:53:30 UTC, 5 secs, nightclub divider curtain of gold ribbons.

#5 at 03:53:33 UTC, 10 secs, laughing colored person thru red lens.

#6 at 04:24:02 UTC, 42 secs, white glare but seems to be humanoid creature seated in room making odd clicking/growling noise.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Agreed, that's why I wanted help to find the tweet's original local temp file on my laptop... so it could be analysed better.

edit on 8-5-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

<< 244  245  246    248  249  250 >>

join