It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 249
<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: Justoneman
Please don't misunderstand. I'm not scarred, I'm very angry.
Rainbows
Jane

I think Jane's expertise and her testimony saying that this scientist has been ahead of the curve with his accurate predictions and assessments concerning this thing carry a lot of weight, especially as you pointed out we all know she is not prone to falling prey to fear mongering or lower vibrations...fwiw!

And cheers, Angel, I've been waiting to meet you! I'm a big fan and am fascinated by your work. You called the aids connection early in your muscle testing diagnosis with the virus I remember, and I will never forget your rainbows story and incredible similarly colored auric photo you've shared!
You really are an advanced soul and I hope one day to meet you and Rel in "Montpellier" someday, after the dust settles, as he said.

🌈

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Pfizer & Moderna mRNA...the Battle of the Titans...Insurance Companies vs the Vaccine Industry.
Edward Dowd, a former Blackrock Portfolio Manager weighs in.

It is always about the $$$. Funeral stocks are up 40% and have outperformed the S&P 500. Not unexpected since we have known about the mRNA vaccines adverse events.

The Gold Standard...If there are more deaths in the vaccine group than the placebo group the vaccine should never have been approved. Period.

7.55 mark [7+10] "other insurance companies have reported the same or worse death numbers as One-America. For example...Aegon- which is a Dutch insurer -saw in their U.S. arm plus 57% in the 4th quarter- in the third quarter they saw a 258% increase in death claims.

Pfizer and the FDA attempted to hide the results of the clinical trials through the courts to delay the release of the damaging details because they knew that the product was causing harm. This is FRAUD. All of this just for profit.

What about the legal liability? Pfizer by hiding the all cause mortality committed fraud. This action invalidates the liability waiver that they were granted under operation WARP SPEED.

The insurance companies are off loading their risk. Aegon has increased the mortality figures by 300,000 and has made a reinsurance deal with Wilton Reinsurance for $1.4 billion. The Insurance industry is much bigger than the Big Pharma industry and they are not going to accept losses. The battle of the titans. We the people are not the issue. It is about the $.

I looked at Carriage Services Inc one of the largest funeral services companies. In 2019 their stock price hit $14.71. The 52 week high now is $66.33. Business must be good, as in too good. Granted some deaths are due to Covid but the jabs are part of this too.
Just so sad all of this.

www.desertreview.com>opinions/columnists Pfizer & Moderna Investors Run For The Exits
finance.yahoo.com...>quote>CSV.news

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
In case any wanna watch 2000 half donkeys

Grr, that makes me mad.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Something weird is up with Queen Elizabeth.

Apparently her third favorite activity is catching bats with butterfly nets in the Balmoral ballroom. "Sadly the Queens' bat hunting days are over."
What else? She has her dresser, Angela Kelly go and stand in front of the castle just before midnight to view Ursa Major which is the Great Bear. Maybe a reference to Russia? Why would she have someone else go and watch it for her?

Rel this was just a real weird article.
www.townandcountrymag.com>tradition-que...

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Menesses

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
There is also a theory that Cern was already here and was part of the previous great reset. Cern is a huge Rabbit hole and has some really interesting stuff out there on it.

Literally, a huge time space warping rabbit hole.

White Rabbit Project

Ultra Deep Rabbit hole Labyrinth

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Please don't misunderstand. I'm not scarred, I'm very angry.
Rainbows
Jane

I share that feeling with you. You are also focused, and acting with a very good purpose. I feel like I know you a bit, but that is impossible of course. I have family and friends who have similar interests in the world with healing.

I am thinking we here sharing info on ATS need to keep an approach that we let others in our life know we see the group we call "they" are trying to scare all hell out of larges groups of people. Blacks in America because of some reason or two. Old people because of some other reasons, and so on. Targeting certain groups has been helpful for them to divide us from each other, and afraid to challenge things. Those targeted groups react in "group think", and often proceed blindly when they do.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

If "entire world" is used similar to "international community" Musk unleashing the extremely scary free speech at Twitter might already qualify as a culture shock to the current western Leitkultur...

But going with entire world actually meaning entire world I would add intraterrestrial and interdimensional beings to aliens.
edit on 8-5-2022 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Good points.

I suppose some revealed information that completely altered the understanding of human history could be a shock.

Then again, it might be just more hyperbole. We were promised a lot of "booms" for a long time and many of them proved to be tiny firecrackers.

Cheers

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Re White Rabbit Project (ultra precise time measurements) I will repeat my recommendation for Thief of Time by Terry Pratchett

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Menesses
Thank you! That is very kind of you to say.
Yes, let's hope you can come over here to the UK and meet up with myself and Rel.
Sunny Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

T1, synchronicity... I had the urge today to check the date difference between when Queen Elizabeth's reign started and today:

Reign
Feb 6th, 1952 to May 8th, 2022 = 25,660 days.

Therefore next Saturday, May 14th will be 25,666 days.
This will be the Ides of May!

From Wiki:

Mercury would receive a sacrifice on the Ides of May (May 15)

Argei fell on May 14 or May 15

Feast of Argei

The rituals of the Argei were archaic religious observances in ancient Rome that took place on March 16 and March 17, and again on [bMay 14 or May 15... For the May rites, a procession of pontiffs, Vestals, and praetors made its way around a circuit of 27 stations (sacella or sacraria), where at each they retrieved a figure fashioned into human form from rush, reed, and straw, resembling men tied hand and foot. After all the stations were visited, the procession, accompanied by the Flaminica Dialis in mourning guise, moved to the Pons Sublicius, the oldest known bridge in Rome, where the gathered figures were tossed into the Tiber River.

The effigies were thought to absorb pollution within the area, and their subsequent sacrifice was a ritual purification of the city.

Argei derived from Argivi (the Greek ethnonym "Argives"), specifically the companions of Evander and later those of Hercules who had decided to stay on and live there. One way to interpret the ritual of the Argei was that early inhabitants of what was to become Rome had practiced human sacrifice as prescribed

Now consider that London Bridge, as the oldest in London, is the equivalent to the Pons Subliciusin Rome!

Compare with these 2 Daniel Craig Revelations:

Coronation
June 2nd, 1953 to May 8th, 2022 = 25,178 days.

Therefore next Saturday, May 14th will be 25,184 days.

edit on 8-5-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Agreed!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Does one have to read his previous 25 novels to make sense of this one?

Jeff Bezos 10,000 Year Clock under a mountain in west Texas by The Long Now Foundation.

I'd hazard a guess it is really the 12,960 year clock...Interesting logo.

Mithraic stone carving showing the so-called "lion-headed god", whose image is often found in the temples of Mithras, standing on a globe that is marked with the cross that represents the two circles of the zodiac and the celestial equator.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

T1, also consider what a BAT does... it flies into the dark!

Symbolic, perhaps, of her demise?

In the same section of Town and Country Mag:

An Intruder Spent the Night at Windsor Castle's Royal Guard Barracks

The British Army announced it has launched an investigation into a breach of security that allowed a man who pretended he was a priest to gain access to the barracks of the royal guards.

Consider the linkage to your points:
a) Ursa MAJOR... Major = Military officer,
b) Great Bear... The intruder spent the night in the barracks of the Coldstream Guards; who are famous for wearing Large BEARskin hats,
c) The intruder was crazy as a BAT - "BAT sh*t crazy":

The following morning, police were summoned and the man was removed from the premises. "We received a report of an intruder at Victoria Barracks in Sheet Street, Windsor, at 9.20am on Wednesday," Thames Valley Police said in a statement. "Officers attended and removed the intruder from the barracks. No further action was required." The man is reportedly known to the local police for struggling with mental health issues.

Sounds pretty much like your article was sending comms about the intruder - and highlighting that she can't trust her own guard? Consider the parallel with Julius Caesar being stabbed in the back?

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Re White Rabbit Project (ultra precise time measurements) I will repeat my recommendation for Thief of Time by Terry Pratchett

I read this as an assignment one year in College.
Repent Harlequin cried the Tick Tock man!

The hero Harlequin refuses to show up on time in a world that placed the utmost importance on being prompt. He is a conundrum for authorities who must be brought to pay for his time errors. IIRC he eventually capitulates. But he was the rogue element pushing back against the "machine" of his time.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow

Does one have to read his previous 25 novels to make sense of this one?

Jeff Bezos 10,000 Year Clock under a mountain in west Texas by The Long Now Foundation.

I'd hazard a guess it is really the 12,960 year clock...Interesting logo.

Mithraic stone carving showing the so-called "lion-headed god", whose image is often found in the temples of Mithras, standing on a globe that is marked with the cross that represents the two circles of the zodiac and the celestial equator.

that thing in the right hand looks like a device to me of scientific origins. Makes me think of a microphone, or a Star Trek Tricorder . Or even a weapon as the left hand is holding an unusual staff.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
.... She has her dresser, Angela Kelly go and stand in front of the castle just before midnight to view Ursa Major which is the Great Bear. Maybe a reference to Russia? Why would she have someone else go and watch it for her?

Perhaps H.M. is desperately waiting to be rescued by something from Ursa Major.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   

...Interesting logo.

TEN reversed = NET

?

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: carewemust

Same account has a pinned tweet from yesterday saying that people of the world are in for a culture shock.

What would 'culture shock' the entire world -- aliens?

Cheers

That tweet was shared in this thread yesterday. I didn't think much of it, because the accuracy or authority of the person making the prediction is unknown. I blow all those off, if he/she has no track record.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   

That's funny since Jesus claimed that the god of this world is a Lion with the tail of a snake. It's from Gnostic writings, but that stone carving could very well be representing a Preist to that god.

I often wonder if Bezo really built that clock, or did he just say that he did so that he would have a high-end survival shelter that was built in a mountain. By claiming it was a whatever yearlong clock, he could deny any claim that it was a shelter to keep looky-loo's away or from getting suspicious about it.

I really wonder what these people are afraid of?

<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join